All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34744, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
Is very nice and family.my children is hapy
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
raul
"rank"
Ok.They need to disclose all hidden fees prior to booking as in addition to the hotel fee of $47.00 THERE WAS AN ADDITIONAL FEE/DEPOSIT OF $50 THAT WAS NOT DISCLOSED WHEN I BOOKED THE HOTEL.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Wilman
"sun and fun"
loved it so did my 6 year old daughter.our room had been recently renovated.there also pet friendly under 20 lbs.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
lisa
"No thanks"
Rooms were nothing like in the picture, they were old and smelly
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Evelio
"Fun for Youngsters"
Granddaughter enjoyed the experience; however, the rain ended our stay at the water park.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"jacuzzi dreaming"
the jacuzzi Is in the waterpark which you have to pay. There for business and really, really needed it after work. Too late to go in since closed at 9pm. Wish I was free.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Trip with a smile"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was definitely worth the price. Just wish there was more things to do closer to the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
This was the first resented stay I've ever experienced. I was overcharged i was quoted one price n charged another. The pics are deceiving it's not a waterpark by the description vs reality. Coco key is far better. The beds were so uncomfortable. The location was terrible I also had to hv the bed linen changed multiple times due to condition. The water in the "lazy river" was so nasty, dumping huge amts of chlorine didn't help. My grey was bleached to a purple like color bc of the amt of chlorine. With how they financially rob you. The condition should be far better. House keeping was the only positive for this stay.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Stay Away - Believe the Bad Reviews"
The staff was pretty nice but the hotel is old and run down. It seemed to attract people who don't care about their surroundings, leaving trash in the parking lot, not watching their 9 children in the pools. The rooms were small, the beds not comfortable, and I didn't trust that things were clean. We only stayed because our grandson wanted to use the pool and water slides. He ended up with an ear infection (which could have happened even at 5 star hotel but this place just seemed icky)I wouldn't go back again unless they did a major overhaul and kept some of the riff raff out. They also don't tell you that you only get 2 water park passes when you book on hotels.com or expedia so we had to pay for a 3rd in addition to the resort fee - and trust me, this was not a resort.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Do not disturb doesnt count there"
It was ok, good price, but they tell u you get tickets for the waterpark but they only give u 2, so u would have to pay for the others, something they dont explain when u book it. Also, the cleaning crew apparently dont cafe if u have the "do not disturb" sign, because they knocked at my door around 10am and woke me up, and then opened the door while i was still in bed. Im never going back there ever.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Angel
"Family trip."
I enjoyed my stay. I stayed three days however most of my time was spent at Disney. We did enjoy the waterpark. My children couldn't stop getting on the large water slides. The fact that they can go up and down the slides in minutes instead of an hour was great. It's definitely a family hotel. The kids will love it. I wouldnt mind more umbrellas for cover from the sun. There's a $35 charge for a cabana and I thought it was excessive. My room was 6158. The coffee machine's lid would clothes right but overall it was a good room with two queens side beds. I liked the microwave and mini fridge in the room.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Older resort. Clean-ish, had room serviced daily with clean towels, beds made and trash emptied. Staff was friendly but not overly helpful. Great water park for kids. Staff checked water balances several times a day. Only serve breakfast at restaurant. Not a great area of town. Next to a prison with prisoners working in the town on roads. A bit of a drive to all attractions.
7 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Audree
"No way stay away, extra fees"
This place is not worth more a penny over $40 a night. They charge the hotel tax and high resort fee. I spent too much for this rundown place. If could post pictures I would. This Old motel needs some major work. Sorry i can't come back.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
LaToya
I was very disappointed to the fact that they stole my childrens sun glasses that were very expensive.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"False advertising"
Very misleading ad to book this hotel-this hotel is so far off the beaten path from everything it was ridiculous. The beds were rock hard, other hotel guests were extremely loud and their kids were tying up the elevator the whole time, hotel was very old and outdated, our room faced the parking lot in back that was halfway covered by water that looks like it may become a sinkhole, the Waterpark is tiny & they told us upon check in that it would be open at 10am the next morning-but when 10am came they said it would be closed for maintenance until 12-seems like they try to limit the time you can actually use their Waterpark. Clientele wasn't people I would feel comfortable having my kids around and employees of hotel were very short and took personal offense to people questioning when Waterpark would open. Feel like they lure families in with the Waterpark but make all these fees & rules to use it.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Good family fun!"
We stayed four nights here and really enjoyed ourselves! The hotel could use some updating, but we were there for fun, not for looks. Fun is what we got! The waterpark was perfect for our family- large enough to have a little bit for everyone (10 yr old and a toddler), yet small enough that I didn't worry about my 10 yr old going to do water slides on her own because you can see pretty well from anywhere. The water temp was great too. The tiki bar had really good food and was very convenient especially when you are too wore out from fun and sun to go out for lunch/dinner. I also appreciated the onsite laundromat.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Natasha
"Good place for family fun!"
They advertised water park included but its only for 2 guests, if you bring the kids they will make you pay for each, it's only open for a few hrs, young girl working at the gift shop, very rude and incompetent, just seat there playing with her manicure and ignored guest, front desk and water park staff was great, nice place in general a fun trip!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
leidy
"Shuttle is only to Magic Kingdom."
The beds are very old mattresses, you can feel and see the springs. Smelled like over powering Lysoil. We laughed because it was bad, thank God, we came late and were leaving early, wouldn't want the kids in the pool or slide area (which was the draw to this place). There were black curly hairs on the shower walls, we wore flip-flops to shower and use the bathroom until it clogged with number 1. Very disappointed!! Would not recommend at any price.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Norah
"Family Vacation was a blast!!"
We were there for a week and my boys and I had a great time! The weather caused the waterpark to close down a couple of times but the hotel had no control over that. My son was just about the size to go on the slides and some lifeguards would let him go and some wouldn't, so that was just a little annoying! Overall, we had a blast and will defiantly come back!
3 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
It was not crowded and notes house no reception expensive food
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
yovany
"Family time"
Wonderful place
4 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Lourdes
"Save Your Money ,Your Sanity, and Your Kids Life"
The front desk help didn't want to be bothered with any customers walking in they were to busy talking to each other. The rooms look like a circus threw up with all the colors and the leaking faucet had the floor all wet. Dirty sheets didn't help either. When you went to go on the water slides one didn't work, had to wait to go down the ones that did forever because the staff was the busy talking to each other or their phones. Tried to go to the bar by the water slide the bartender was to busy sitting in the corner . I finally did get her attention and ordered a drink, wish I never did, it was so nasty, Made so wrong. Please save your money don't go here, Cocco Keys is so much better.
1 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
william
Misrepresented. This place only qualify for motel. The room is so dirty and smelly. The waterpark is dirty as well. Will not recommend and overpriced.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
Truong
"Time away"
Perfect! Granddaughter and I loved it. New ownership- much improved. Staff very nice
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
"Mini Vacation"
We arrived early and enjoyed the warm pool and lazy lagoon. Room was extremely clean and well maintained. Staff was very helpful and nice. We really enjoyed our stay. The other guests we chatted with were happy to be there as well. Just keep up with your towel cards treat them like cash.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2015
Dwayne
"Poor"
Not comfortable at all , shower were bad and was an insect inside of the shower
1 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Jaime
"Rouches"
Very bad . Poor higine.
2 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Sonia
"not worth it and not recommended to stay."
My family are very disappointed due because of the swimming pool is very dirty and the water slide water are you need to pay for it. Also the service cleaning is very poor.
7 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Alexander
"Could have been better"
The best part of the stay was the water park. The hotel needs new carpets, better mattress & better pillows. Also, customer service need to inform guests more information on the park hours & regulations.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
marilyn
The hotel needs some renovation. It looks worn out not as pretty as the pictures. The over all service was fine, staff vey helpful. We had a hard time getting warm water out of the shower.
3 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
Robin
"Budget Friendly"
The place seemed a little run down in areas. The staff was very friendly and accommodating and the watermark area was nice. Not bad for younger children. Be prepared to drive four outings ( food, entertainment, shopping, etc..).
2 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Christopher
"Awesome vacation..."
Great family fun. The kids and adults had a blast!!!
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Beth
"water spout"
Not what I expected. Waterpark small area, but okay just to relax.
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2015
"Satisfactory"
Maria and Zulema were awesome.Pool and waterpark/equipment must be cleaner. Ice access was inconvenient.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2015
"Crazy waterpark."
Hotel was nicer than I thought it would be, although the location is pretty far away from everything in Orlando. The waterpark is nice, but completely unsupervised. There are life guards, but they don't enforce any rules. It is a chaotic mess of unsupervised kids and drunk adults.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
"Do not stay at this hotel"
This hotel was horrible. The pool was disgusting with hair in the pool. The only clean water was the waterpark. The hotel railing looks like it was spray painted with over spray everywhere. The shower water smelled like rotten eggs.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Not worth the money you pay!"
One of the beds squeaks, to much noise we could not sleep, the whole room is tile I almost fell, we rented three rooms and every one something was wrong.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
elizabeth
"Resort fee double charge warning"
Be aware that Hotels.com will charge a resort fee and the front desk at the hotel will also try and charge the resort fee again.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
"Not great but average"
The water park pool hours aren't very long and the bedrooms aren't very cool or comfortable. The neighborhood isn't very good. And it is right next to the high way. But at night they put on a movie right next to a pool so you got to watch it in the pool. There was also a nice little porch that had beach chairs and a pretty good view. The stay wasn't great but it's an average hotel.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Vicki
Had a great time and had an 8 year old little girl with us who loved the waterpark
5 night trip with friends May 31, 2015
Jennifer L.
"Birthday getaway"
King suite with jetted tub was excellent. Was taken by the amount of the resort fees. Overall I enjoyed the park as well as the suite.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
melonie
"for families and sleep."
Nice!
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Adamileiris
"misleading"
Room good, but booked a room for 5 people and only given accommodations for 2 so had to pay extra upon arrival.
1 night family trip May 25, 2015
Christopher
It's a nice Motel. Wife does not like motels and I did not catch that when I booked it. But overall thought it was a good value.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"flamingo hotel"
our room had bugs and other people's hair all over the beds
1 night family trip May 22, 2015
The room was really nice, microwave and fridge included which was convenient. The waterpark was great for the kids as well. Great value, great environment, and the close proximity to other amenities was good too.
1 night family trip May 21, 2015
Latisha
The bed are not comfortable And doesn't look like the pictures
Other trip May 20, 2015
"Would stay again"
It was good other than the people from the bar outside the room at 1-2am .
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
"kurkians vavaction"
it was so clean and the staff overly nice .....i would for sure come back and tell friends and family
Other trip May 18, 2015
jay
"Bad part of town"
The hotel lights did not work and the room was very minimal and very old.
Other trip May 18, 2015