All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34744, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Bad breakfast
"Enjoyed"
Really Good Getaway
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
TALMETHEA
"Terrible service"
I found them to be extrememly rude and unprtofessional.
1 night romance trip Jan 25, 2016
Candra
"Airport shuttle is not free"
This hotel has a lot of hidden fees and costs. The service was not good and I would not recommend it to anyone.
1 night family trip Jan 22, 2016
Matthew
good family place great little water park . place is older but clean. great breakfeast restaurant. little bar area
2 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
Gregory
Older resort hotel that has been excellently maintained. Clean comfortable rooms with a bunk bed the kids loved. Kids also loved the on-grounds waterpark. Overall this hotel was an outstanding value and provided a great launching point and retreat for all Orlando has to offer.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2016
Jimmy
"WILL be a repeat guest!"
Have tiny complaint....pillows could be more comfy..we always bring our own just in case
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Hello Kandi, Tiny or big, we want to know it all. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is all about making memorable experiences! Because just like you we love vacations and we want them to be wonderful. That’s is what we want for all of our guests. Please rest assured that I have taken the liberty to personally speak with members of management on your behalf. Thank you for sharing your feedback and choosing the Flamingo as your premiere hotel while visiting Kissimmee. Hope to see you back very soon! Sincerely, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Jan 15, 2016
KANDI
"Eve"
I had requested to have a jetted bathtub which I did not get! Do to the weather the amenities were close on the day we were there! But I still was charged a $15 fee for amenities of the waterpark!! Tile floors in the room or dirty! The bathroom was very basic nowhere to really put any toiletries!!
1 night romance trip Jan 12, 2016
Eve
Check in at 4pm, waterpark close at 5. If we would knew that before booking, we would never went there
1 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
joey
"Not a roach motel but it look like it was"
The hotel really needs to be refurbished. It looks like it hasn't been redone in years. We did like the waterpark. And the game room. The breakfast was not very good had to send it back twice. It really really really really really needs to be painted!
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, Please allow me a moment to say thank you for choosing the Flamingo as your premiere hotel when visiting Kissimmee! It gives us great joy to know that you had such a nice time and enjoyed of our waterpark. Our Front Desk staff is very gracious for your kind words. Please rest assured that I have taken the liberty to personally speak with the restaurant on your behalf. We have taken the necessary steps to make sure that your next stay with us is a memorable one. Thank you again for taking the time and sharing your experience. We always take our guests feedback seriously and utilize it to improve our guest satisfaction. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Horrible"
I will never stay at this hotel again!!!!
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Aryany, Thank you for taking a moment to share your review online and completing our Survey. On behalf of the entire Flamingo staff and myself, we would like to share our sincere apologies on your recent experience. As mentioned before when a reservation is booked through a third party company, mandatory resort fee is due upon check in. Resort fee covers all amenities such as waterpark passes for each day of your stay, unlimited free Wi-Fi, parking, fitness center etc.… Members of management have been notified right away about your comments and immediate action will be taken. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is family friendly place, so Cleanliness is our first priority! We thank you and wish you the best. Sincerely, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night family trip Jan 3, 2016
Aryany
I have been there many times and I loved it good service good comfort and not expensive and good quality of service I really recomend it
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Hello Juana, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. I will personally share your good graces with our staff. It will serve as positive motivation. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Hope to see you back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
Juana
Stayed for 3 nights to hang out with friends over New Years. The age of the property is starting to show, but for its age, it's not bad. I did detract for neighborhood because it's right off the turnpike and nearby to a bunch of liquor stores, bail bonds, not exactly high class. It's not the most amazing hotel ever, but they're doing decently. Overall 3.5/5.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Jared, Thank you for taking a moment to share your review online. I truly regret to hear we have not met your expectations. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is family friendly place, so safety during your stay is our first priority! I would like to let you know that we are under new management and we are working day by day to improve our property in order to give our guests the best hospitality experience. Thank you again for taking the time and sharing your experience. We always take our guests feedback seriously and utilize it to improve our guest satisfaction. Sincerely, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
3 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Jared
"Overrated outdated overpriced DONT BE DUPED LIKE I"
Very overrated. Hotel was a bit run down. Waterpark is very outdated, over priced. Check in at 4 not before and park closed at 5. Check out at 11 park opens at 10. Not good for adults or kids over 7. Extremely disappointed. Ramada downtown Kissimmee was the absolute best
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Annie
"Fun time for children"
Its a nice getaway for kids.. The only thing I didnt like was they charge to much for depoist and hidden fees and they make you pay extra for tickets to waterpark..
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
Consuelo
"It's not good quality"
I had 3 nights to stay, but I stayed only one, because the room has bad small in the carpet, the elevator didn't work, the ice machine didn't work either. The toilet bowl dripped all night doing noise. The coffee maker and sheets were dirty. I can't sleep all night. My check in was 12.27.15 at 8:48pm and my check out was 12.28.15 at 9am the next day. Everything is old and dirty.
3 night romance trip Dec 27, 2015
Roberto
"Please don't go thier"
It was bad the air con was not working the elaborate not working and the people working had bad ab
3 night trip Dec 27, 2015
"BED BUGS"
Appearance was nice, pools were clean, then time to lay down and found bed bugs!
3 night family trip Dec 16, 2015
Nina-Marie
"Rundown Hotel, but Clean Rooms"
Hotel was rundown, Neighborhood was a slum hole!! Room was good & clean. Water Park is great for the kids.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Christopher
"Bacay"
Ok for sleeping after parks all day...
2 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"not quite all there"
was not happy with the service or quality of this hotel
1 night trip Dec 24, 2015
"Good room for a good price"
Good room for a good price. Is great if you have kids, with the water park on site. Remodeled rooms were clean and nice. Staff was friendly and helpful. We would stay again.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Chris, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! Flamingo Waterpark Resort was honored to have you at our facility. I am sure our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you for your time and feedback, we hope to see you back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Waste of Time"
The area wasn't safe.
2 night romance trip Dec 16, 2015
"VERY BAD! DO NOT STAY!"
HORRIBLE!! BOOKED 2 NIGHTS BUT ENDED UP STAYING ONLY ONE NIGHT BECAUSE EVERYTHING WAS SO BAD. THE HOTEL IS IN A VERY BAD NEIGHBORHOOD AND THERE WAS BARELY OVER 50 CARS IN THE WHOLE PARKING LOT! PEOPLE SMOKING EVERYWHERE. THE PICTURES DO NOT SHOW HOW NASTY THE HALLWAYS AND THE STAIRS ARE!! FROM THE PICTURES WE EXPECTED SOMETHING REALLY GOOD AND "RESORT-LIKE" BUT WE GOT CHEAP MOTEL ROOMS FOR THAT PRICE! THE WATER PARK COSTS EXTRA! BUT THE LADY AT THE CHECK OUT WAS NICE TO LET US CANCEL THE SECOND DAY WITHOUT ANY CHARGES!
2 night romance trip Dec 14, 2015
anh
room had bad mold horrible smell.
1 night romance trip Dec 10, 2015
PAUL
"Disappointed :("
Checked in after 4pm so only got 30mins to use the water park. We only booked this hotel to utilize the water park and was only able to use for 30min before they closed. We should have been allowed to use the following day until check-out. I believe we were misled to believe that we had access to this the whole time we were at the hotel...but this is clearly not the case. Disappointed customer!!
1 night family trip Dec 12, 2015
Andrea
"Good to save some money"
I like it
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Hello Jose, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! Flamingo Waterpark Resort was honored to have you at our facility. I am sure our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you for your time and feedback, we hope to see you back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Jose E
"Great last minute getaway."
Nice hotel. Great water slides for kids. King suite has relaxing jacuzzi tub. Great customer service.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. I will personally share your good graces with our staff. It will serve as positive motivation. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Will be coming back with friends we met here"
Though the Flamingo needs a little TLC, my nine-year-old and I had the best time of our lives. He met up with another nine-year-old girl and her family and will be coming back here either in the summer or this time next year :-)
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Jolene, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! Flamingo Waterpark Resort was honored to have you at our facility. I am sure our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you for your time and feedback, we hope to have you and your family back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
4 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
JOLENE
"Watch out for hidden fees"
I booked this room for $55.00 online, then they added $15.00 for hotel fees. When I checked in at hotel, they charged me an additional $18.00 for "amenities, such as pool". I stated I would not be using the pool, but they charged me anyway. I will definitely not stay here again. Sneaky hidden fees. All charged should be disclosed at time of booking.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Eduardo
"Great hotel, just not the area"
My wife and I only stayed for one night. The room was great and clean. The only thing I was not impressed with was the quality of people around us. It seemed somewhat rural. The people staying a few rooms down spent most of the night outside walking back and forth. Smoking weed and cursing a lot outside the room. Made my wife very uncomfortable. We were not familiar with the area, so we did not know what to expect. Kind of sketchy.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Raul
"like tony tiger, great.."
Wonderful love the resort but was confrused about the extra fees that i didnt know about..
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel with great amenities.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Leeland
"NICE LITTLE WEEKEND WITH OUR GRANDCHILDREN"
THE CHILDREN HAD A WONDERFUL TIME
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Katherine
"Park hours are not good."
If you are wanting to stay here because of the water park the hours are only from 11-5. Check in time is at 4pm so there was no time for the water park. That is the only reason I have picked thus hotel. We only there for 1 night.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Dibble dabble"
The only negatives that I had about this hotel is the condition of the bathroom, mainly the shower area and toilet. The room itself was great and the hotel had plenty of activities and events going on for everyone to enjoy. The maids only spoke Spanish which wasn't so bad. But overall you get what you pay for and if you don't plan on spending all of your time in the bathroom you'll have a great stay!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Christopher
"Not worth it"
Tiki bar isn't open during the week, would have been nice to know. Water park Is old and ran down, Everyone in lazy river is missing skin because the sides and bottom are so rough. The main pool was closed the whole time we were there. Save your money and go somewhere worth it
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Jay
"needs renovations"
Bed very uncomfortable and room had an odor.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Family time"
fun family time with grandkids. they loved the park Bouncy house. We will go again
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Not Provided
"Hotel is ok but not really that impressive."
Hotel is ok but not really impressive. Older motel that is probably great for kids but don't expect to be to impressed if you are use to newer hotels on the cutting edge or even a real nice hotel. Probably will never go there again and never for a whole week. Ok for sleeping one or two nights but that is about it. I would rate it about a 2.7.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
N
"Excellent experience"
Amazing stay cleanliness and service
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear valued guest, We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. I will personally share your good graces with our staff. It will serve as positive motivation. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Worst weekend ever!"
From rude staff to even ruder guests, hidden fees, misleading photos, misleading information about accommodations I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"wouldn't go back"
poor outside up keep, poor restraint service, when to this hotel for the waterpark, but checked in at 6:15 to find out the water park closed at 7:00. no info before I booked that it closed at 7:00. they charged my credit card for $50 I still have to find out what that was for.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Greg
"expensive for its services"
The rooms smells badly and the structure is old but the room was clean I can't use water park because the schedule isn't so good. I think the price is so high to the service hotel, rooms and installations type. I don't recommend this hotel...............
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Lorena, Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with feedback from your previous stay.Our Guests feedback is always taken seriously as it is utilized to improve our guest satisfaction.Please rest assured that I have taken the liberty to personally speak with the Housekeeping Manager.Regards
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
lorena
"My stay was a nice experience"
Everything was nice the room was a little hot but over all had a good time.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, I’d like to take a moment and thank you for sharing with us your experience from your previous stay at the Flamingo Waterpark Resort. Please rest assured I have personally spoken with the Maintenance department in regards to your comments and all necessary instructions have been taken making sure that your next stay with us is a memorable one. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is happy to hear overall you had a wonderful time! Thank you again for taking the time and sharing your experience. We hope to see you back soon. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"not good"
far from parks. first room they gave us didn't have a jacuzzi tub like we paid for, second room they sent us to did but wasn't a pool view like we paid for. you can hear everything in the rooms next to you. will never go back.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Kathleen
"Great mini vacation!"
Love the lazy river. Great view! Clean rooms!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Anthony
"great spot even for 1 nite"
I was able to find a place that was comforting and clean the staff was outstanding. Great deal to get a complimentary drink at the tiki bar!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
howard
"outdated hotel with small family friendly water pa"
when pulling up to this hotel we thought it was abandoned...very overgrown all around the facilty and everything around it was out of business.. the closest thing was a bail bond place and a jail..not cool for me as a mother traveling with 2 young children...hotel has potential it just needs updated very badly..facilities overall clean..pool overall clean..hotel staff messed up my checkin and gave me keys to the wrong room and posted my payment to someone elses account.. they fixed that but it was a point of concern...the hotel stated online shuttle service to all amusement parks when in fact they only went to magic kingdom onve a day at their convenience..everywhere else was a nextreme fee.. I ended up having to rent a car 3 days prior to trip completely unexpected and out of budget..hotel was approx. 25-35 min away from all major theme parks
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Tiki bar was my spot!!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
daniel
"Best Place to Stay With A Water Park"
Great Hotel HAD AN AMAZING TIME..... HAD SO MUCH FUN. FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE HOTEL ARE PRICED VERY WELL SO EVEN A PERSON WITH NOT ALOT OF MONEY CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015