All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial HwyKissimmeeFL34744United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Ordinary pool
"Good to save some money"
I like it
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Hello Jose, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! Flamingo Waterpark Resort was honored to have you at our facility. I am sure our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you for your time and feedback, we hope to see you back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
Jose E
"Great last minute getaway."
Nice hotel. Great water slides for kids. King suite has relaxing jacuzzi tub. Great customer service.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. I will personally share your good graces with our staff. It will serve as positive motivation. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
"Awful hotel, great staff"
This hotel is basically in a very bad area. There are bailbonds man right next to the hotel, because conveniently there is a prison right down the street. The hotel is fiflthy as in grime on everything stained carpet and couch. Itchy blankets. Which I feel awfully for the staff because they are super nice.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, Please allow me a moment to say thank you for choosing the Flamingo as your premiere hotel when visiting Kissimmee! It gives us great joy to know that you enjoyed our staff's service. Our Front Desk staff is very gracious for your kind words. Please rest assured that I have taken the liberty to personally speak with the Housekeeping Manager on your behalf. We have taken the necessary steps to make sure that your next stay with us is a memorable one. Thank you again for taking the time and sharing your experience. We always take our guests feedback seriously and utilize it to improve our guest satisfaction. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
"Will be coming back with friends we met here"
Though the Flamingo needs a little TLC, my nine-year-old and I had the best time of our lives. He met up with another nine-year-old girl and her family and will be coming back here either in the summer or this time next year :-)
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Jolene, Thank you for taking a moment of your time to share with us your positive review! Flamingo Waterpark Resort was honored to have you at our facility. I am sure our hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Once again thank you for your time and feedback, we hope to have you and your family back soon! Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
4 night family trip Nov 18, 2015
JOLENE
"Watch out for hidden fees"
I booked this room for $55.00 online, then they added $15.00 for hotel fees. When I checked in at hotel, they charged me an additional $18.00 for "amenities, such as pool". I stated I would not be using the pool, but they charged me anyway. I will definitely not stay here again. Sneaky hidden fees. All charged should be disclosed at time of booking.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Eduardo
"Great hotel, just not the area"
My wife and I only stayed for one night. The room was great and clean. The only thing I was not impressed with was the quality of people around us. It seemed somewhat rural. The people staying a few rooms down spent most of the night outside walking back and forth. Smoking weed and cursing a lot outside the room. Made my wife very uncomfortable. We were not familiar with the area, so we did not know what to expect. Kind of sketchy.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
Raul
"Weekend"
IT was fine AND parking available. They should add breakfast.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear valued guest, We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. Currently our resort is offering the Waterpark Special! But please keep an eye for future promotions! Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Hope to see you back soon. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
customer service was very good, just the hotel needs some updates
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Ruth, Please allow me a moment to say thank you for sharing with us your recent experience in Flamingo Waterpark Resort. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is always looking for new improvements. We are currently working on a couple projects to improve our guest satisfaction. I am truly glad you enjoyed of our waterpark. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. We hope to see you back soon and make your next stay with us a memorable experience. Best Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
RUTH
"like tony tiger, great.."
Wonderful love the resort but was confrused about the extra fees that i didnt know about..
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not what I expected, mattress was uncomfortable, rooms was out of date and not clean.
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
dp
"Not the same anymore"
My family always stayed at this hotel a few years back every time we stayed at Orlando. The hotel was super clean and staff was very nice (few years back..when the hotel use to be called Clarion hotel) Now is called Flamingo Restort, when I walked in my room it was super hot, it smelled really bad, the carpet was very dirty and when I was going to take a shower there was spider ! The shower of my bathroom I couldn't get the right temperature because the the knob was broken it will turn by itself either really cold or hot. Worst experience ever!
Other trip Nov 23, 2015
Jenny
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel with great amenities.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
Leeland
"NICE LITTLE WEEKEND WITH OUR GRANDCHILDREN"
THE CHILDREN HAD A WONDERFUL TIME
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
Katherine
"Park hours are not good."
If you are wanting to stay here because of the water park the hours are only from 11-5. Check in time is at 4pm so there was no time for the water park. That is the only reason I have picked thus hotel. We only there for 1 night.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Jacquelyn
"Fun Hotel"
Great place for the kids, fun, conformable and a nice hotel!
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Alex
"Dibble dabble"
The only negatives that I had about this hotel is the condition of the bathroom, mainly the shower area and toilet. The room itself was great and the hotel had plenty of activities and events going on for everyone to enjoy. The maids only spoke Spanish which wasn't so bad. But overall you get what you pay for and if you don't plan on spending all of your time in the bathroom you'll have a great stay!
1 night family trip Oct 31, 2015
Christopher
"Not worth it"
Tiki bar isn't open during the week, would have been nice to know. Water park Is old and ran down, Everyone in lazy river is missing skin because the sides and bottom are so rough. The main pool was closed the whole time we were there. Save your money and go somewhere worth it
1 night family trip Oct 26, 2015
Jay
"needs renovations"
Bed very uncomfortable and room had an odor.
1 night family trip Oct 22, 2015
"Family time"
fun family time with grandkids. they loved the park Bouncy house. We will go again
1 night family trip Oct 19, 2015
Not Provided
"Hotel is ok but not really that impressive."
Hotel is ok but not really impressive. Older motel that is probably great for kids but don't expect to be to impressed if you are use to newer hotels on the cutting edge or even a real nice hotel. Probably will never go there again and never for a whole week. Ok for sleeping one or two nights but that is about it. I would rate it about a 2.7.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
N
"Excellent experience"
Amazing stay cleanliness and service
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear valued guest, We are delighted that you have chosen the Flamingo Waterpark Resort as your preferred hotel while visiting Kissimmee. This is the kind of feedback that keeps us always striving for excellence. Our team is 100% dedicated to making sure our guests have a memorable experience. I will personally share your good graces with our staff. It will serve as positive motivation. Once again, thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve and exceed your expectations. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
2 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
"Worst weekend ever!"
From rude staff to even ruder guests, hidden fees, misleading photos, misleading information about accommodations I will never recommend this hotel to anyone.
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
"wouldn't go back"
poor outside up keep, poor restraint service, when to this hotel for the waterpark, but checked in at 6:15 to find out the water park closed at 7:00. no info before I booked that it closed at 7:00. they charged my credit card for $50 I still have to find out what that was for.
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Greg
"expensive for its services"
The rooms smells badly and the structure is old but the room was clean I can't use water park because the schedule isn't so good. I think the price is so high to the service hotel, rooms and installations type. I don't recommend this hotel...............
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Lorena, Thank you for taking a moment to provide us with feedback from your previous stay.Our Guests feedback is always taken seriously as it is utilized to improve our guest satisfaction.Please rest assured that I have taken the liberty to personally speak with the Housekeeping Manager.Regards
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
lorena
"My stay was a nice experience"
Everything was nice the room was a little hot but over all had a good time.
Response by Flamingo Waterpark Resort
Dear Valued Guest, I’d like to take a moment and thank you for sharing with us your experience from your previous stay at the Flamingo Waterpark Resort. Please rest assured I have personally spoken with the Maintenance department in regards to your comments and all necessary instructions have been taken making sure that your next stay with us is a memorable one. Flamingo Waterpark Resort is happy to hear overall you had a wonderful time! Thank you again for taking the time and sharing your experience. We hope to see you back soon. Kindest Regards, Customer Satisfaction Manager.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"not good"
far from parks. first room they gave us didn't have a jacuzzi tub like we paid for, second room they sent us to did but wasn't a pool view like we paid for. you can hear everything in the rooms next to you. will never go back.
1 night trip Aug 19, 2015
Kathleen
"Great mini vacation!"
Love the lazy river. Great view! Clean rooms!
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Anthony
"great spot even for 1 nite"
I was able to find a place that was comforting and clean the staff was outstanding. Great deal to get a complimentary drink at the tiki bar!
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
howard
"outdated hotel with small family friendly water pa"
when pulling up to this hotel we thought it was abandoned...very overgrown all around the facilty and everything around it was out of business.. the closest thing was a bail bond place and a jail..not cool for me as a mother traveling with 2 young children...hotel has potential it just needs updated very badly..facilities overall clean..pool overall clean..hotel staff messed up my checkin and gave me keys to the wrong room and posted my payment to someone elses account.. they fixed that but it was a point of concern...the hotel stated online shuttle service to all amusement parks when in fact they only went to magic kingdom onve a day at their convenience..everywhere else was a nextreme fee.. I ended up having to rent a car 3 days prior to trip completely unexpected and out of budget..hotel was approx. 25-35 min away from all major theme parks
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Tiki bar was my spot!!
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
daniel
"Best Place to Stay With A Water Park"
Great Hotel HAD AN AMAZING TIME..... HAD SO MUCH FUN. FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE HOTEL ARE PRICED VERY WELL SO EVEN A PERSON WITH NOT ALOT OF MONEY CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Amie
Unfortunately, the room next to ours had a crying child all night. The adjoining room doors have absolutely no sound barrier; and this is where the bunk beds were placed. So, little sleep that night.
Angela
"Relaxing"
the first time the room smells like wet mop but the second time was better
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Antonio
"A nightmear"
I though I was walking into a welfare hotel very upset. I was been using Expedia for years and never had a problem, how dare you have this hotel on your websit. Very close to not every using Expedia again and telling everyone about it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
jeanette
"Awesome weekend!"
Great time with kids and grandkids!
Ada
"Great spot for family and children"
Great spot for family and children to have a great time. Good price for the rooms and the water park is a fun time for all with a bar just a few steps away from the pool and park. The restaurant however is a disaster, worst service ever!
Ivan
"Roaches everywhere"
Do not stay here! Roaches everywhere and completely unsafe. No clue it was right next to county jail! I put my shoes on and felt something squishy and guess what it was a roach! Yuck!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Melanie
"Not in working order"
My main reason for booking this hotel was for their water slides. All three slides were closed for all three days of my visit. For a motel, the rooms were a good size. But then when you go into their bathrooms, an update is needed. I was told that the room I was staying in was in the renovated section of the resort.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"nice stay"
I would stay angain.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Ronald
"Unhappy with my stay there."
I roach crawled out from under the cabinet's, we killed it and took it to the front desk. They moved us to another room. In both rooms the bath tub faucet leaked continuously. Neither of the tall slides were open and the whole reason we went there was fro the water slides, very disappointed. I took my grandchildren for the very reasons of the water slide/park.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nothing Works!"
Broken Appliances, took several hours to get replacement coffee maker (multiple trips). Only one slide at waterpark worked, remaining closed, splash area did not work, cabanas had mildew and were barely attached
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Rooms need fixing"
1st night hot water didn't run warm. The fan switch was broken and the ceiling fan couldn't shut off. That was a terrible first night experience. Luckily, the next day, they put me in a different room. First two rooms had tv's from the early 90's, lol ! I peeked into empty rooms, looking for a newer flat screen tv so I can plug my cpu cable into it and watch my dvr mainly the NY Mets. So the 3rd room was a charm basically. Also, I didn't mention that all 3 rooms had the water leaking ever so slightly. No matter how hard I turned the shower lever towards off, water would still leak out. If the shower curtain wasn't set away from the faucet, it would splash on the curtain and ricochet onto the floor. We came back one day to find the floor extremely wet. This hotel is a law suit waiting to happen if you can't fix the washers or whatever needs to be fixed in all showers we werr in No joke, I'm serious. If someone slips bc of that and injures themselves, fuhgetaboutit! It'll be owned by that injured party. Part of me wish I kinda got hurt there, lol, jk. But serious, Flamingo Water Park in Kissimmee needs some fixing. Good thing was their water park right on the property. Also, even though the life guards were nice and cool to get along with, they didn't care too much about the safety of the people at the park. My son went down a slide and before he got to the end, another kid ran and slid down the slide.
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Muhammed
"What a dump"
This hotel is nothing like the photos. First, it's next to a bail bonds and county jail. We paid for the waterpark that we never could use due to rain when we arrived. The next day we were told park don't open until 10:00, but the pool was open it was greenish. The room was clean but run down. Tiny bathroom. The outside light was out and glass was broken on it. A lot of loud partying from the other guests..We decided not to stay a second night. We were asked to put a 50$ Hold on our credit card. It's been 7 days and that merchant still hasn't released our money. It's Florida take your kids anywhere but there...
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Worst hotel i ever stayed in."
The first night at the hotel my kids were complaining of being bitten by mosquito. My little one woke up with bumps all over his arm and shoulder. At first I didn't really pay any attention to it until the following night I started feeling very itchy and it woke me up. I pulled back the covers on the bed and found lots of little bugs on and around the mattress. Omg bed bugs. Yes BB. I gather some of them and put them in a zip lock bag for management to see. When I open the bag and the manager looked at the BB almost like ashamed. I was placed in another room and was offered an extra night free of charge...which I turned down because I just wanted to get the hell out of their. I went back the next day to request a copy of the report on what happen, and they told me they don't have a report. She told me theirs just a note stating that I made a complaint about BB in my room which was never found. That made me really upset. Before I left I made a complaint to the department of health and just before I left the hotel I walked by the room that had the BB and I looked in and there was the mattresses leaned against the wall with some kind of machine running that kills BB.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
sharon
"Family vacation"
Hotel is a little old but being maintained. Rooms very hot. Had to change rooms. Staff was nice but could have been more professional. Pool ok.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Juan
"Great stay if you have children"
I stayed there before with my grad daughter. I thought it would be fun to go back along but I quickly discovered this place is done best with children.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Sophia
Is very nice and family.my children is hapy
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
raul
"rank"
Ok.They need to disclose all hidden fees prior to booking as in addition to the hotel fee of $47.00 THERE WAS AN ADDITIONAL FEE/DEPOSIT OF $50 THAT WAS NOT DISCLOSED WHEN I BOOKED THE HOTEL.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Wilman
"sun and fun"
loved it so did my 6 year old daughter.our room had been recently renovated.there also pet friendly under 20 lbs.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015