All hotels in Kissimmee, Florida, United States of America
2261 E. Irlo Bronson Memorial Hwy, Kissimmee, FL, 34744, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Location is ok
    Service is adequate
    Breakfast is average
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Bad internet service
"Best Place to Stay With A Water Park"
Great Hotel HAD AN AMAZING TIME..... HAD SO MUCH FUN. FOOD AND DRINKS AT THE HOTEL ARE PRICED VERY WELL SO EVEN A PERSON WITH NOT ALOT OF MONEY CAN HAVE A GREAT TIME
2 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Amie
Unfortunately, the room next to ours had a crying child all night. The adjoining room doors have absolutely no sound barrier; and this is where the bunk beds were placed. So, little sleep that night.
Angela
"Relaxing"
the first time the room smells like wet mop but the second time was better
2 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
Antonio
"A nightmear"
I though I was walking into a welfare hotel very upset. I was been using Expedia for years and never had a problem, how dare you have this hotel on your websit. Very close to not every using Expedia again and telling everyone about it.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
jeanette
"Awesome weekend!"
Great time with kids and grandkids!
Ada
"Great spot for family and children"
Great spot for family and children to have a great time. Good price for the rooms and the water park is a fun time for all with a bar just a few steps away from the pool and park. The restaurant however is a disaster, worst service ever!
Ivan
"Roaches everywhere"
Do not stay here! Roaches everywhere and completely unsafe. No clue it was right next to county jail! I put my shoes on and felt something squishy and guess what it was a roach! Yuck!
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Melanie
"Not in working order"
My main reason for booking this hotel was for their water slides. All three slides were closed for all three days of my visit. For a motel, the rooms were a good size. But then when you go into their bathrooms, an update is needed. I was told that the room I was staying in was in the renovated section of the resort.
Other trip Sep 7, 2015
"nice stay"
I would stay angain.
2 night business trip Aug 24, 2015
Ronald
"Unhappy with my stay there."
I roach crawled out from under the cabinet's, we killed it and took it to the front desk. They moved us to another room. In both rooms the bath tub faucet leaked continuously. Neither of the tall slides were open and the whole reason we went there was fro the water slides, very disappointed. I took my grandchildren for the very reasons of the water slide/park.
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Nothing Works!"
Broken Appliances, took several hours to get replacement coffee maker (multiple trips). Only one slide at waterpark worked, remaining closed, splash area did not work, cabanas had mildew and were barely attached
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Rooms need fixing"
1st night hot water didn't run warm. The fan switch was broken and the ceiling fan couldn't shut off. That was a terrible first night experience. Luckily, the next day, they put me in a different room. First two rooms had tv's from the early 90's, lol ! I peeked into empty rooms, looking for a newer flat screen tv so I can plug my cpu cable into it and watch my dvr mainly the NY Mets. So the 3rd room was a charm basically. Also, I didn't mention that all 3 rooms had the water leaking ever so slightly. No matter how hard I turned the shower lever towards off, water would still leak out. If the shower curtain wasn't set away from the faucet, it would splash on the curtain and ricochet onto the floor. We came back one day to find the floor extremely wet. This hotel is a law suit waiting to happen if you can't fix the washers or whatever needs to be fixed in all showers we werr in No joke, I'm serious. If someone slips bc of that and injures themselves, fuhgetaboutit! It'll be owned by that injured party. Part of me wish I kinda got hurt there, lol, jk. But serious, Flamingo Water Park in Kissimmee needs some fixing. Good thing was their water park right on the property. Also, even though the life guards were nice and cool to get along with, they didn't care too much about the safety of the people at the park. My son went down a slide and before he got to the end, another kid ran and slid down the slide.
4 night family trip Aug 24, 2015
Muhammed
"What a dump"
This hotel is nothing like the photos. First, it's next to a bail bonds and county jail. We paid for the waterpark that we never could use due to rain when we arrived. The next day we were told park don't open until 10:00, but the pool was open it was greenish. The room was clean but run down. Tiny bathroom. The outside light was out and glass was broken on it. A lot of loud partying from the other guests..We decided not to stay a second night. We were asked to put a 50$ Hold on our credit card. It's been 7 days and that merchant still hasn't released our money. It's Florida take your kids anywhere but there...
Other trip Aug 27, 2015
"Worst hotel i ever stayed in."
The first night at the hotel my kids were complaining of being bitten by mosquito. My little one woke up with bumps all over his arm and shoulder. At first I didn't really pay any attention to it until the following night I started feeling very itchy and it woke me up. I pulled back the covers on the bed and found lots of little bugs on and around the mattress. Omg bed bugs. Yes BB. I gather some of them and put them in a zip lock bag for management to see. When I open the bag and the manager looked at the BB almost like ashamed. I was placed in another room and was offered an extra night free of charge...which I turned down because I just wanted to get the hell out of their. I went back the next day to request a copy of the report on what happen, and they told me they don't have a report. She told me theirs just a note stating that I made a complaint about BB in my room which was never found. That made me really upset. Before I left I made a complaint to the department of health and just before I left the hotel I walked by the room that had the BB and I looked in and there was the mattresses leaned against the wall with some kind of machine running that kills BB.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
sharon
"Family vacation"
Hotel is a little old but being maintained. Rooms very hot. Had to change rooms. Staff was nice but could have been more professional. Pool ok.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Juan
"Great stay if you have children"
I stayed there before with my grad daughter. I thought it would be fun to go back along but I quickly discovered this place is done best with children.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Sophia
Is very nice and family.my children is hapy
4 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
raul
"rank"
Ok.They need to disclose all hidden fees prior to booking as in addition to the hotel fee of $47.00 THERE WAS AN ADDITIONAL FEE/DEPOSIT OF $50 THAT WAS NOT DISCLOSED WHEN I BOOKED THE HOTEL.
3 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Wilman
"sun and fun"
loved it so did my 6 year old daughter.our room had been recently renovated.there also pet friendly under 20 lbs.
2 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
lisa
"DECENT"
Enjoyed the stay. The room and bathroom was too small. Right in the middle of everything. Definitely can go for an up grade
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Not bad
"Outdated hotel with a sub standard waterpark."
The online pictures of this property are very misleading. I am so glad I only stayed for 1 night. I would have been very upset to think that I would have had my family at this place for an entire week! There should be designated smoking areas for sure. The waterpark was a joke. I should at least get my $20 back for that "attraction." This was like staying at a $30 a night hotel with a big pool. I would not stay at this place again even if it was free.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"No thanks"
Rooms were nothing like in the picture, they were old and smelly
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Evelio
"Fun for Youngsters"
Granddaughter enjoyed the experience; however, the rain ended our stay at the water park.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2015
"jacuzzi dreaming"
the jacuzzi Is in the waterpark which you have to pay. There for business and really, really needed it after work. Too late to go in since closed at 9pm. Wish I was free.
2 night family trip Aug 12, 2015
"Trip with a smile"
The staff was very nice and helpful. The hotel was definitely worth the price. Just wish there was more things to do closer to the hotel.
3 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Not anything that I expected my kids felt disgusted and I did too I also at night it seemed like there were shady deals going on I don't recommend this hotel.I stayed 1 night and left the next morning I had to spend hundreds of dollars to stay at another hotel my wife tried calling you guys and there was nothing you tried to do help us get to a different hotel I would love to get a refund cuz I had to spend double for hotels otherwise I will not use you again...let me know your thoughts
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
The ac barely worked and found roaches in the room
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
This was the first resented stay I've ever experienced. I was overcharged i was quoted one price n charged another. The pics are deceiving it's not a waterpark by the description vs reality. Coco key is far better. The beds were so uncomfortable. The location was terrible I also had to hv the bed linen changed multiple times due to condition. The water in the "lazy river" was so nasty, dumping huge amts of chlorine didn't help. My grey was bleached to a purple like color bc of the amt of chlorine. With how they financially rob you. The condition should be far better. House keeping was the only positive for this stay.
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"If you want no sleep then book this hotel."
The water park was nice but the room itself was uncomfortable. As being a single woman with a child I felt unsafe. If you stay here BRING YOUR OWN PILLOWS. The pillows are EXTREMELY SMALL. They are the size of a small pillow you would put on a couch for decorashion. The pool had a greenish tint but the watermark area looked in better shape. I stayed here for 2 nights and got NO SLEEP. I decided to go to the grande villas hotel and Im so happy. I will not go back to the flamingo,
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
lauren
"Stay Away - Believe the Bad Reviews"
The staff was pretty nice but the hotel is old and run down. It seemed to attract people who don't care about their surroundings, leaving trash in the parking lot, not watching their 9 children in the pools. The rooms were small, the beds not comfortable, and I didn't trust that things were clean. We only stayed because our grandson wanted to use the pool and water slides. He ended up with an ear infection (which could have happened even at 5 star hotel but this place just seemed icky)I wouldn't go back again unless they did a major overhaul and kept some of the riff raff out. They also don't tell you that you only get 2 water park passes when you book on hotels.com or expedia so we had to pay for a 3rd in addition to the resort fee - and trust me, this was not a resort.
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel close to all the malls"
Had a great time there, kids loved it looking to go back soon. Its close to everything. Staff were very friendly and kind. Service was km point.
Other trip Aug 12, 2015
Dominguez famil
"Do not disturb doesnt count there"
It was ok, good price, but they tell u you get tickets for the waterpark but they only give u 2, so u would have to pay for the others, something they dont explain when u book it. Also, the cleaning crew apparently dont cafe if u have the "do not disturb" sign, because they knocked at my door around 10am and woke me up, and then opened the door while i was still in bed. Im never going back there ever.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Angel
"Family trip."
I enjoyed my stay. I stayed three days however most of my time was spent at Disney. We did enjoy the waterpark. My children couldn't stop getting on the large water slides. The fact that they can go up and down the slides in minutes instead of an hour was great. It's definitely a family hotel. The kids will love it. I wouldnt mind more umbrellas for cover from the sun. There's a $35 charge for a cabana and I thought it was excessive. My room was 6158. The coffee machine's lid would clothes right but overall it was a good room with two queens side beds. I liked the microwave and mini fridge in the room.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Need to replace all sheets on the bed, staff was very cooperative.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Bad plumbing, confusing towel passes"
The toilet would not flush even after the maintenance guy came and told us (with a dirty look in his eye) Don't put toilet paper in the toilet..? Had to poop down stairs in pool bathroom.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Older resort. Clean-ish, had room serviced daily with clean towels, beds made and trash emptied. Staff was friendly but not overly helpful. Great water park for kids. Staff checked water balances several times a day. Only serve breakfast at restaurant. Not a great area of town. Next to a prison with prisoners working in the town on roads. A bit of a drive to all attractions.
7 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Audree
"Ruined my vacation"
This place was the worse. First at check in the staff were hostile, did not smile not even once. I went with my family and niece and they told us only two could go in the waterpark for free the rest had to pay for the waterpark. The room seemed fine but the little kitchen area smelled horrible like mold or a dead rat. Then aside from everything we were charged resort fees that were not optional. They were suppost to cover parking fees, towels and shuttle bus to disney. I did not have a car so i did not use the parking, the days i stayed were raining so i never got to get on the pool and use their towel service and worse of all they tried to charge me for the shuttle bus to disney even though i asked to be picked up at the time stated in their rules. My last complain is that they had a bible in the rooms. Being in a country were we have freedom of religion it felt like this place was forcing it on us. Seems like any other religions are not welcomed. I clearly know this is not a five star hotel but i expect to get a decent service and if i am going to pay resort fees i can actually use the things i am paying for. My vacation days in this place was horrible . My stay was so bad that i switched to a disney resort hotel to save the rest of my vacation.
cinthia
"To far from theme parks"
Pool to small, and they charge xtra to go to the slides not to good experience...
"Rate Changes"
We were told one rate by Expedia booked over a month in advance, when we tried to add an extra night they voided our original rates and charged us over a hundred dollars more. I won't be booking through Expedia again. The noise after 11 pm was restless. After touring the parks by day, and then not being able to get a good nights rest was disappointing.
Ann
"Summer Vacation"
The resort was so nice the kids love the water park.
Nakia
"No way stay away, extra fees"
This place is not worth more a penny over $40 a night. They charge the hotel tax and high resort fee. I spent too much for this rundown place. If could post pictures I would. This Old motel needs some major work. Sorry i can't come back.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
LaToya
I was very disappointed to the fact that they stole my childrens sun glasses that were very expensive.
2 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
"False advertising"
Very misleading ad to book this hotel-this hotel is so far off the beaten path from everything it was ridiculous. The beds were rock hard, other hotel guests were extremely loud and their kids were tying up the elevator the whole time, hotel was very old and outdated, our room faced the parking lot in back that was halfway covered by water that looks like it may become a sinkhole, the Waterpark is tiny & they told us upon check in that it would be open at 10am the next morning-but when 10am came they said it would be closed for maintenance until 12-seems like they try to limit the time you can actually use their Waterpark. Clientele wasn't people I would feel comfortable having my kids around and employees of hotel were very short and took personal offense to people questioning when Waterpark would open. Feel like they lure families in with the Waterpark but make all these fees & rules to use it.
1 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
"Good family fun!"
We stayed four nights here and really enjoyed ourselves! The hotel could use some updating, but we were there for fun, not for looks. Fun is what we got! The waterpark was perfect for our family- large enough to have a little bit for everyone (10 yr old and a toddler), yet small enough that I didn't worry about my 10 yr old going to do water slides on her own because you can see pretty well from anywhere. The water temp was great too. The tiki bar had really good food and was very convenient especially when you are too wore out from fun and sun to go out for lunch/dinner. I also appreciated the onsite laundromat.
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Natasha
"The budget is clearly going to the water bill..."
The water park was sufficient, fun for kids and adults given circumstances, however this place is no hotel nor is it a resort. The rooms were sub par, beds extremely uncomfortable and I had to ask for towels almost every day. The best part of this place was a young man by the name of Nate, who was clearly a hard worker and made us feel welcome, if not for him I would've given the staff a rating of terrible
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"The Water slides make the hotel a nice place"
It's not a fancy hotel at all but the water slides make up for it. The kids and my husband had a great time overall
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
lgjohnson
"My stay"
Out of towels the whole stay found rouch in room mis represented themselves about tickets i and my family will not be back
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
warren
"Good place for family fun!"
They advertised water park included but its only for 2 guests, if you bring the kids they will make you pay for each, it's only open for a few hrs, young girl working at the gift shop, very rude and incompetent, just seat there playing with her manicure and ignored guest, front desk and water park staff was great, nice place in general a fun trip!
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
leidy
"Shuttle is only to Magic Kingdom."
The beds are very old mattresses, you can feel and see the springs. Smelled like over powering Lysoil. We laughed because it was bad, thank God, we came late and were leaving early, wouldn't want the kids in the pool or slide area (which was the draw to this place). There were black curly hairs on the shower walls, we wore flip-flops to shower and use the bathroom until it clogged with number 1. Very disappointed!! Would not recommend at any price.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015