All hotels in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here61 Tommy Thompson Rd, Salt Lake City, UT, 84116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would stay here again."
Excellent. The room was spotless, beds comfy, the breakfast decent (hard boiled eggs, fruit, waffles, cereal)and the airport pickup timely. Very good deal for the price of a room with two queen beds. I would stay there again and would look for a similar brand on other trips.
1 night family trip Nov 12, 2014
Carla
"our stay"
It was OK for the money
1 night family trip Nov 6, 2014
alan
"Comfy stay."
I enjoyed how cozy the room felt.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2014
"Overnight stop"
Just an overnight stop on the way south. No restaurant, but there is one next door at another hotel. Fine for a quick stop and go while on the road (or between flights).
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
"Still great value"
My second stay in 18 months, still great value for money at an excellent location, though by now a slight renovation wouldn't hurt.
1 night trip with friends Oct 20, 2014
Markus
"Superb, friendly and clean"
Our first stay at Microtel and very pleased. WE stayed here for total of 6 nights in two different rooms while going to the VA and sightseeing around salt lake. Our rooms were always clean and fresh smelling every evening we returned. Very busy location, seemed to be very popular with regular guests and I can see tht now. I will be a regular here. Interacted with all the staff and all were welcoming, helpful and hospitable. Very quiet rooms for being close to freeway and airport, heard no outside noise. Breakfast was good, plenty of options for continental breakfast that they serve. Good shuttle service along with wonderful drivers. Wifi was also stable and very reliable for us all days. Overall, good clean hotel that can be classified as a 3 STAR hotel. Great location for airport, however downtown was 10 minutes and well,connected with train system or car. I made a booking again for November! Stay here, no need to look elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
Jayson
"Nice people, poor internet service"
We left early because the internet service was so poor.We hadn't done much trip planning before leaving home expecting to do it on line after arrival as well as continue business and banking on line and was unable to do so. The staff was good and the room and halls and rest of the hotel were very clean. The noise from the interstate was overwhelming at times however.
6 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Good place to stay in Salt Lake City"
The internet was not very stable in my room but worked well when I sat in the lobby. It's great that the hotel offers a free shuttle from/to the airport. From there, public transportation is available to downtown - a fast, cheap and environmentally friendly alternative. Good breakfast but unfortunately all styrofoam plates/cups and plastic utensils.
2 night trip Oct 8, 2014
"Economic and clean!!!"
Would stay here again... Great deal for amount!!!!
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
Cass
"SLC layover"
The room was nice, clean and quiet. The staff was very accommodating. We didn't have breakfast because we left very early. Had a good dinner at Robert's Restaurant close by.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"Dissatisfied"
Where do I begin... Upon arrival a young woman smoking a cigarette in front if hot with another young man asked if we were checking in we said yes she said I'll be in in a minute so we stood at front counter waiting for here to finish her cigarette an conversation. I booked online she was not very friendly had a little smirk an just gave the impression she didn't want to be there an one thing she did exchange our room to non smoking after she explained I got what I paid for by booking online then my daughter called front desk asked for a play n pak an she said yes I will bring you one after 15-20in my daughter went with baby to front desk she saw a play pak on counter an said is this for me an young lady said yes an let my daughter with baby in arms Carey to room ... Room was dirty sheets had stains chair had stains smelled yucky overall experience was horrible would not recommend to anybody an I will tell any an every body about how horrible it is !!
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
not happy
"Great for the price"
Great hotel for $79, stayed one night, easy and fast to the airport, will stay again.
1 night business trip Sep 30, 2014
TAMMY
"Stay"
We used room service, it would have been nice if there was a restaurant in the hotel, but it was within walking distance and provided room service.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
"beautiful"
the view of the mountains was beautiful the entire staff was amazing everything was clean and the environment was warm
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Near Airport"
This hotel appears to be relatively new. It is near the airport. Unfortunately, the hotel lost power due to bad weather. We had no other issues while there. Breakfast was adequate but basic.
1 night family trip Sep 18, 2014
Charlie
"Good location - otherwise nothing to talk about"
Wont stay there again
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
The hotel is very convenient to the SLC airport and it very reasonably priced.
Other trip Sep 26, 2014
"not bad"
Nothing to write home about. But, it wasn't bad. The internet was slow and we couldn't watch Netflix on our ipad. Bed's were pretty comfortable.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
"Excellent experience-"
Wonderful experience, clean and friendly. With good breakfast than what most hotels provide. Wifi was great and fast even when the entire hotel was full. Room was nice and well decorated with a modern inviting lobby. Front desk was helpful and very welcoming. Rooms are very quiet being next to airport.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
stuart
"Clean, well priced."
Clean, modern hotel close to the airport. Nowhere good to eat close by.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
"not good"
people are not friendly in this inn, and we did't even have electricity during morning time. There is no compensation for this mistake.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
"not good"
1 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Good hotel with friendly staff!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Not too organized, a bit noisy."
The room was clean although water was out for a few hours. Several groups of people standing and sitting around outside the hotel in the afternoon and evening.
1 night business trip Sep 14, 2014
"Great place to stay next to SLC"
The most convenient ever.
1 night business trip Sep 13, 2014
Surinam
"SLC airport hotel"
Very convenient.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2014
Debby
"Not Bad"
Not bad for the money and close enough to the airport.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel"
The rooms were very clean and entire decor o the hotel is very pleasing. Breakfast was good too. Highly recommended.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Average airport hotel"
We stayed a night while catching flight out of slc; decent hotel overall
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"I expected more for the price."
The beds were very broke in. They use comforters still which I think is gross. The walls were dingy. And the worst part is the clerk gave me the key to someone else's room upon arriving.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Tiffany
"Close to Airport - Easy access to interstate-"
I have stayed at this hotel several times, i live 110 miles from an airport so Salt Lake City is our closest Airport , I travel into the city and stay overnight prior to flying to destination. Microtel has been my choice for about 2 years now, untill my recent stay and we had someone enter our room at 1 am. Front desk claims they didnt have us checked in and a guest arrived that requested the same room type... ??? We checked in at 2 pm and had requested extra pillows , also had called for wake up calls how in the heck did they not have us checked in ?????? I may look for another hotel , this was very frightning and unprofessional ...
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
C.
"Great location near the airport."
The staff on arrival was as good as possible. The next day the shuttle ride was on time and handled professionally. The return shuttle service was a disaster. Whoever answered the phone said the shuttle would pick us up in 15 mins. The shuttle picked me up over an hour latter, with no knowledge of the call. Apparently my call happened at a change of shift at the front desk and there was no exchange with the next shift. I will explore other options when I travel again.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
oldman
"Spend $20 more and go somewhere else..."
Room was clean but very basic. Breakfast was mediocre. They did have a pool which I didn't use but overall the quality of the room and service was sub par. Wouldn't stay here again.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2014
"Absolute perfection, clean"
We have stayed at this location quite a bit in past 2-3 years and it is just perfect. The staff is always very friendly and cordial. Rooms are up to date and are clean, fresh smelling and just in great condition. The hotel was sold out on the night of our stay but our wifi was lightening fast the entire night into next morning. Breakfast was good with eggs for protein. People shouldn't expect much when hotels give free breakfast. But this hotel had variety but mostly carbs but it is advertised as continental breakfast and that is what we got. Lots of little amenities and upgrades. We love this property. Rooms are very quiet in when facing the freeway and the airport. Hardly heard any noise. Beautifully decorated and good condition of property. Management must be very hands on. Very recommended in slc area
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Stefan
"Beyond expectation, very good"
Friendly, clean, nice rooms. Enjoyed my stay
1 night business trip Aug 3, 2014
"Noisy"
Next to the highway, so there is road noise. Near the airport so there is plane noise. Worst of all the air conditioner is very noisy and stops and starts all night long without keeping the room a consistent temperature. Rather a disturbed nights sleep. Also lots of mosquitoes outside, bitten 3 times just walking from the car park into the hotel.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2014
"Close to airport, price was right!"
Met all my expectations for a quick stay for one night.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
rhonda
"Close to airport"
Great relaxing ending to a long busy vacation in other areas of Utah. We stayed here, the last night of our trip, because of breakfast and it was close to the airport.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Dover Girl
"No frills hotel for what you need"
Stayed here for a work trip. Hotel room itself was clean, no frills, comfortable bed, big TV. Nice to have a window seat to sit on and do work- that was my favorite part. Especially since the desk chair was so worn out it was like sitting on Wood. A little lacking on details; you only get shampoo conditioner combo, my colleagues A/C stopped working and my sink would not drain. However they dealt with these issues promptly, had maintenance come and repair my things and switched coworker to new room. Coffee area could use some flavored creamer or half and half, reusable mugs for people who are staying in room, and also not enough room there for all the people who want to eat, makes it seem a little crowded.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Jess
"Nice hotel at the interstate"
The hotel is at the airport and I-80, which was perfect for us as we continued our trip west on I-80. The room was nice and clean. The breakfast could have more choices, they only had sweet options, but on the positive side they also had fresh fruit.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
Attila
"So far so good"
I should say Microtel is always one of my favorite choices because they just symbolized certain quality and simplicity. They always have clean room and comfortable beds. Although they are not a luxury option, the amenities of the hotel fill my needs and matched affordable prices. In overall, I have god experience here.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
CHarles
"Excellent value for the price"
I needed a place near the airport before an early flight. I was not looking for fancy amenities. The lobby is clean and bright, the room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and for the price, I think it's hard to beat. I would gladly stay here again.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
"Close to highway"
The hotel is close to the highway which was good for us. Because of the location, outside of the city, finding a meal was difficult.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
"Fine budget hotel"
I would stay here again, it was reasonably priced for the area, safe and clean. No frills after the lobby, the hallways and rooms are pretty industrial. Our room had problems with the tub constantly leaking hot water. No one answered the phone at the front desk, there is no overnight maintence and the hotel was full so we had to endure a very humid, loud room all night. Internet was slow, breakfast was basic continental with cereal and coffee. Room was clean but sheets and pillows are pretty cheap and rough.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2014
"Nice clean location close to airport"
needed a quick stop before flying out of salt lake a good option
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"Great room, bad service"
Room was great but overpriced for what it offered at $90 for a single adult. Breakfast was very limited. I specifically got this hotel for their airport shuttle service. Shuttle service at night was fine. Morning shuttle was horrible. Driver was late, seemed hung over & didn't have the gate key to unlock the shuttle gate at the airport, so myself & all of the other passengers in the shuttle had to get out & walk to the gate while he got written a ticket for driving in the wrong area. Hopefully they hired a better driver.
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
"No words needed....just excellent place"
We stayed at this hotel for 4 nights and found the place to be clean and very friendly. We interacted with all staff and all seemed very helpful and friendly with a smile on their faces. We found breakfast to be good.... It is continental breakfast so mostly carbs but eggs were a great addition which normally isn't the case. Wifi was great and so was the housekeeping. Our rooms was cleaned spotless each day and front desk and shuttle drivers were quick to your needs. Safe neighborhood, friendly staff, great wifi, convenient to airport and very very very clean. Great hotel and it shows, very inviting lobby!
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
sarah
"Great hotel, breakfast, staff. Best stay of trip!"
We were on a road trip and decided to stay at Microtel on our way to CA. The front desk attendant was very professional , friendly and provided great service even though the lobby was busy with people checking in. The front desk took her time with us instead of hurrying us up. The room was clean and very fresh smelling with good lighting. Bathroom was clean as well and I am a CLEAN FREAK!! I am not sure what people are griping about on breakfast in some of the reviews- They provide continental breakfast and people seem to be demanding Hot breakfast with frills and a personal butler! Continental breakfast is carbs but they go a step ahead and provide you with hard boiled eggs which I hardly see at hotels that provide continental breakfast. They have variety of items and a breakfast area is well manned at all times to make sure it is clean and stocked! Wi-Fi was fast for me and room was well decorated and in a safe area. It is a modern hotel which provides a great service and value for money for people on the road. We loved our stay and extended another night to check out Salt Lake City and the second day was exactly the same service. Very good staff and overall the best hotel we stayed from MD to CA trip. We love it! Very comfortable and nice soft beds! P.S- I room had a Exhaust in the room. as another reviewer mentioned......Hard to imagine this hotel wouldn't have a exhaust in the room without a light in the room as it is built in.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
easy access to/from airport. last minute reservation due airline problems. Very accomodating with a great shuttle to airport.
"Dinghy"
Dark and dinghy rooms with outdated spreads, appliances and carpeting. Dog scratched all night, like there was a bad smelll
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014