All hotels in Dillard, Georgia, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here3 Best Inn Way, Dillard, GA, 30537, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great people! Good price!"
Older facility, but was clean and comfortable. Would stay again! Front desk staff was friendly and welcoming! Great job!
Missy
"Knights Inn, Dillard, Ga"
The stay filled our needs while in the area. However we thought the room interiors was quite dated for todays market.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Ccnvenient to area where we stayed. Allowed us to book for one night on the weekend when others in area would not.Light was out on porch outside room first night, repaired by morning.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
Cable television has very limited channels. Wi-Fi signal extremely weak. No fitted sheets on the bed. Continental breakfast minimal at best.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
Room was okay, towels need to be upgraded. The couch arms need to be cleaned. The outside pool had no water in it, even though it's advertised. Our bed was comfortable and staff was friendly.
2 night trip Jun 30, 2014
We were greeted by a really nice man and he had saved me a perfect room for my circumstances of not being able to get around very well Everything was really nice The room was sound proof, clean, comfortable, convenient and pet friendly. I was sorry the pool was not open for my grandson. But we took the 3 year old to catch his first fish at Andy's. The food at several places was very good. I am sorry I didn't names of the staff and the man at the desk who was so very helpful.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"WOULD NOT SUGGEST"
I went to check in, checked out the room given. Immediately went back to desk to ask for another room. Went to that room and IT SMELLED AND WAS JUST AS BAD AS THE 1ST ONE I QUICKLY LEFT. I CALLED TO ASK FOR REFUND AND DID NOT RECEIVE. THE INN KEEPER, OWNER BASICALLY TOLD RESERVATION CO., THAT I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR AND DIDNT STAY. I TOLD RESERVATION CO TO PLEASE TAKE THIS PLACE OF THEIR SITE IN HOPES ANOTHER WILL NOT BE FOOLED BY THE PICS OR RATINGS. TY
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
LEE
Room was very dated, but fairly clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. A/C works very well.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"Great mountain view and front desk staff!!!."
Perfectomundo in every way!!!. I really loved the mountain views and serenity!!.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
"Improvements from last year"
I reserved 3 rooms to accommodate our family. The desk clerk was very helpful since the family in one room would be leaving a day earlier than the rest of us. My wife and I stayed in the same room we had last year when we were in this area and we noticed some of the improvements that have been made to the room. The rooms were good but the Continental breakfast is still as lacking as ever. Best to go to Annette's or the Huddle house in Clayton for breakfast.
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2014
J.DeLaigle
"Great location, clean room, pleasant staff"
Very nice room, balcony with mountain view. Clean room in the King suite, non-smoking. Just below the hotel you walk to numerous shops and several restaurants. Pleasant little town.
1 night trip Mar 2, 2014
Laurie
"Family Vacation"
clean, great view would stay again
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2013
"First in 81 years!"
For the first time EVER I took one look and left. I had already paid for the room, had been driving all day, am 81 years old, was bone tired, BUT one look at that room and we closed the door and drove home! Never took anything in nor did we touch anything. Will never book through this agency again!
Other trip Oct 18, 2013
Starr
The staff was great and the room was very clean.
2 night trip with friends Oct 11, 2013
"poor"
Upon arrival the TV shorted out. Upon telling the desk person it became a issue to get another room even though you could smell burning wires. The room smells of mold. The tiles in the bathroom are broken. The "continental breakfast" was a joke, for example, the syrup came from WalMart and it looked like it had been diluted to it go further. I wouldn't stay here again even if I had to sleep in my car. This is typical of non chain motels where the owner cuts every corner possible.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Beautiful setting in the mountains"
We have stayed at this hotel twice. The first time, our room was on the top floor which allowed an extensive and breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and local waterfall. Our second (this) visit we were relegated to the lower floor of the hotel which provided a less than adequate view of the surroundings. As my wife stated with respect to the view, "you get what you pay for". Local attractions included Tullula Gorge, Blackrock state Park (the highest state park in Georgia), and local waterfalls that could be seen from the hotel (top floor), the road (25 mile radius) or within walking distance of where one parked their car. In the fall, I suspect the color change of the hardwoods would be magnificent.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"Great Room Hard bed"
The room was great. But they need to do a few things to make it a delight: Bed was very hard - Get a softer bed with pillow tops. WIFI was connected one moment and disconnected the next. Fix it. The TV was an old CRT type with bad reception. Other than that the room was very spacious and well decorated.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
"Unsatisfied."
Would not stay there again!
1 night trip Sep 18, 2013
"Pretty pleasant one night stay."
The room (309) was verrrrryyyyyy roomy and dated and comfy and clean and roomy. Kind of sort of private. ( no traffic around door). No road noise and the air conditioning was working very well. For the staff ............I really did not have any complaints.They did accommodate me , for all that I asked for.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Philly Dog
"older facility but comfortable"
Even though there were some cosmetic concerns with the building due to its age, the room was very comfortable and clean. The staff were very friendly and the cleaning crew did an excellent job. The concerns were that the WiFi went in and out, the bathroom door was not fitted good and the sink had cracks in it. The appliances all worked, the view was very good and I liked being off of the highway away from the traffic noise. Get breakfast somewhere else because the continental breakfast they offer isn't much. All-in-all, we enjoyed the stay.
3 night family trip Aug 27, 2013
H.J.D.
"Rooms were very musty."
Bearable conditions for that side of town. Not somewhere that I would be very comfortable with.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
s.c
"Brief stay"
Very nice management, clean and convenient! Just wish the bed wasn't so hard. Have stayed here several times and will do so again!
1 night trip Jul 29, 2013
"first time"
They were very understanding of our arrival going to be late. I called them in advance to let them know we may be late and they said no problem that they would hold our room. We were relieved to know we were still going to have a room.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
Gayle
"Old Motel Satisfies"
Demanded $10 for the dog on check-in, although a pet was shown when we registered on the web. Room was spacious, comfortable and clean although there appeared to be a leak from the air conditioner and water on the carpet.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"Clean Older Place with large room"
This place is old with wood paneling and ugly wallpaper that was peeling in places. BUT the staff was very friendly, the room was large, it was clean and it didn't skeev me out. The AC was pretty loud (although I guess it might be good to mask sounds from highway and other rooms) and the free wi-fi was more or less non-existent. We will probably stay again as I have family in the area with no spare bedroom.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013
Brandy
"This is not the newest or fanciest motel, but..."
we had a large room with all the necessities in room 211. There are rocking chairs on the back porch, facing the mountains where we watched birds and a small rabbit in the yard. The bathroom was small, but it worked. The shower had good pressure. It does have a small, but pretty pool. The office person is really nice and friendly. The wifi leaves a little to be desired; it works when it feels like it. The places we like to eat are close by. This was our second stay @ Knights Inn.
2 night family trip Jun 22, 2013
Vicki
The building we stayed at is an older structure but the room was clean, the a/c worked very well (I almost froze), the showers were hot, and management was wonderful.
4 night trip with friends Jun 12, 2013
Aimee
For the price it was good. The staff was very nice and helpful. The bathroom was in need of repair. Wall paper was coming off.
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2013
"Very nice room"
The room was very clean and everyone was very nice. I would definately stay there again.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2013
Bryan
"Very Nice for the Price"
This hotel has spacious rooms that have both a refrigerator and a microwave oven. The beds were comfortable and the view was lovely. We enjoyed sitting out on the porch looking at the mountains and enjoying the quiet. This is not a hotel to choose if you want to hang out in the room watching TV, as the reception is not very good. If we ever found ourselves in Dillard again, we would return to this fine establishment.
2 night trip Jun 3, 2013
MrsLowe
"pretty good"
very good view, but breakfast is not good
1 night trip May 22, 2013
The hotel was better than expected. A very large room, beautiful view. We really enjoyed our stay and wouldn't hesitate to return.
2 night romance trip May 17, 2013
Beverly K.
Always had a great view of the mountains with rocking chair. We had to ask to be put in the 2nd floor. We know that the hotel is old, but the room was sqeaky clean, clean linens, clean smell of the room, great water pressure in shower. Just have to bringyour own shampoo/conditioner, they just provide the small packet type. Wonderful restaurant nearby...cafe valley and the hotel gave us a card with 10 % discount. Loved the antique sotres nearby. thie is the 2nd time we stayed at this hotel..for a price...it's worth it.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Jacksons
"Great bargain!"
Great place to stay! Large room, bed was comfortable, loved the big porch and rocking chairs!
1 night trip Apr 12, 2013
"Good overnight stay."
I only stayed one night, ariving late and checking out out early.I would reccomend this for a short stay but not for a family vacation. It was very clean, I felt very safe. The mattress was horriible but that could because " no bed is as yours' is. PMMsr
Other trip Mar 23, 2013
"Relaxing place to stay"
A good value and enjoyed sitting in rockers on deck looking at the beautiful view.
Other trip Nov 9, 2012
"Nice hotel when traveling through the area"
No problems with the cleanliness. The beds were comfortable Jameson mattresses. Maybe a little bouncy, but slept soundly through the night. Only down side was no screen door on the sliding door, so we could not leave the door open to enjoy the cool weather.
Other trip Oct 15, 2012
Buster
Would not stay there again, smelled bad and mattress was very hard!
1 night trip Oct 6, 2012
Marie
"Bathroom"
Bathroom very small, toilet seat was so low that my husband could not use it.
Other trip Oct 8, 2012
J sisk
"Very pleasant"
New beds would be nice and sheets that fit the bed. Overall it was exactly what I wanted and would stay there again! The price was very good.
Other trip Oct 2, 2012
Loretta
"CAN'T BEAT THE VIEW!"
We stayed for a week, got a SUPER deal from Hotels,com! The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The location is perfect, an easy drive up to 'Franklin, NC and everything in the Dillard/Clayton area was less expensive. The local food was great!! The pool was wonderful, and we had a greeting party of a couple of ducks and a goose, who helped us eat a couple of loafs of bread. The mattress and pillows were very comfortable, and the shower was very nice. We would definitely stay there again!
8 night romance trip Aug 31, 2012
Meg
"Nice little town"
The room had great setup its was like a little studio. lots of places to get something to eat, their breakfast is not great is all packaged food the exterior needs to be cleaned there is mold & mildew all over balcony and could use paint but room was very clean view was nice location is good right on 441 main road does not show on GPS atleast mine it wouldn't and I was right in parking lot
4 night trip Aug 17, 2012
Janet
"Great relaxing getaway!"
We love sitting on porch in rocking chairs and looking at mountain scene. It is so peaceful. We try to go every year.
Other trip Aug 21, 2012
Mema
"Older, but comfortable"
The room was large and comfortable; everything worked. It was clean.Liked being on the side of the mountain with a rocking chair on the back porch looking out at the mountains. The people were nice, friendly. Good shower; tiny bathroom with the sink in the room.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2012
Vicki
"close to all must see sites"
This was a peaceful stay. Motel was quiet and sceneryfrom motel was beautiful. Loved the rocking chairs on back porch off our room
3 night trip Aug 9, 2012
courson
"Headed south"
The staff was friendly, we arrived around 9 that night and checked out before 11 am the next day. We were headed further south and booked the room since we wanted to see the vineyard nearby. The room was very spacious, the bed wasn't a pillow top but for a nights stay it wasn't bad. I did find a ring catcher in the bathtub that was broke and kept sliding out of place revealing the hair that someone did not clean. I loved the sliding glass doors from our room that over looked a balcony and had two rocking chairs.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2012
Travelers
"Nice Location - Good Service"
I stayed for 4 days, the hotel is located on the middle of every National Park, Black Mountains & The Great Smokey Mountains. Management was friendly and polite. old wood building but good view to the mountains. I will recommend this hotel to my friends..Note.." GPS is not correct on location intead taken us to the service office.It takes us to the actual room buildings ". Thanks Allan
3 night family trip Jun 30, 2012
Allan

"OK for the price"
Hotel is somewhat run down, but rooms are clean, quite and good location.
5 night trip Oct 11, 2013