All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
12223 Ne 116th St, Kirkland, WA, 98034, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"good hotel"
Hotel was in a very convenient location, room was clean and quiet, overall a pleasant stay.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
Jon
I am very disappointed in the general condition of hotel and the room we stayed in. The room smelled bad and when I complained to the front desk they said they were aware of the issue due to prior complaints! when we requested a room change, the manager refused. When we tried to cancel the remainder of the stay, he refused us a refund since we booked through hotel.com. Awful hotel, poor service, stay away!
5 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Old exterior but updated!"
Baymont Inn Kirkland is definitely not anything to look at. The exterior looks kind of old and I prefer hotels to motels. This definitely has the motel vibe. Surprisingly, the rooms were quite spacious and they have been updated. Something you wouldn't be able to tell from the exterior. Breakfast was included but they only had one waffle machine working at the time. Cereal, hard boiled eggs and assorted breakfast breads were offered as well. We arrived on one of the hottest days in Seattle and I was hoping the air conditioner would work faster but it didn't. It was just adequate. Aside from the a/c and old exterior, Baymont Inn Kirkland is a clean, spacious hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
anna
"Taken care of..."
When we arrived late, they only had a King Room, even though I booked two queens, since we have two teenage sons. Marc, the night manager, totally took care of us and was able to book us into a suite. Very professional and responsive staff who took care of a very tried family.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Hotel Very Clean"
Room was spotless and comfortable. Wifi offered acceptable connection speed. The facility's proximity to the freeway made it quite noisy but it was also conveniently near an exit so it made travel to the next destination easy
1 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
"Yep"
It was ok
8 night business trip Jul 2, 2015
Rob
Really is very good, we all like very much, the room is very clean and will stay here again next time
3 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
N
"Comfortable stay"
Very accommodating and friendly staff. Clean facilities. Attention to re supplying breakfast elements and keeping clean breakfast area.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"Count on Baymont."
I can always count on Baymont. Get off 405 south bound is a different exit which I had to navigate to return to hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Manuel
"Graduation"
Staff was nice and helpful. Location is right next to busy interstate so easy to find but lots of traffic but room was quiet.
4 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Gerald
The hotel was clean and the staff was very welcoming. The breakfast buffet was great,
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
"Would recommend!"
Overall very satisfied. Would recommend and stay again. great location, right off the freeway, quick trip to Seattle and other suburbs. Plenty of amenities and a clean room.
2 night trip with friends Jun 17, 2015
Don
"Nice Stay"
We enjoyed our stay and the staff were very accommodating.
2 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Recent stay"
A good hotel for the price. Convenient to N. Seattle. Nice staff, however the person being trained at the front desk was apparently did not really understand the check in process & we weren't feeling confident about that. Our room on the south building was noisy. Could actually see under the door. The management needs to take care of that. Best to get one facing away from the freeway the next time.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Not too bad for price"
The highway noise made it very difficult to sleep. It was the best deal we could find to have to go over for medical testing for 2 days. It was just a place to sleep. The brown bag cafe next door had delicious breakfast. Close to the highway made it convenient to get to and from the medical centers.
1 night business trip May 27, 2015
Toby
"Great value"
Awesome value. Clean, well-kept. Freeway noise was a little loud.
4 night romance trip May 15, 2015
"Nice room for the price."
Room was nice for the rate and pretty quiet. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lots of restaurants close by and easy access to the interstate.
3 night business trip May 15, 2015
"home away from home"
nice place for my husband and his crew to stay while out of town.
4 night business trip May 11, 2015
"Great Place to stay!"
Amazing for the value! Staff was friendly and helpful. Check in a a out wass seemless. Room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Great Basic Accommodations"
The staff here is the best. I had a mistake in my hotels.com reservation and they went the extra mile to help me get it fixed so I didn’t have to pay an extra night. Beyond that, they were very courteous and accommodating. The facility is very clean. Nothing fancy, but great basic accommodations. Good bed. Nice breakfast, too. And very convenient location. Biggest problem is the freeway noise on the rooms next to the freeway, but it's not terrible, just a little annoying. It didn't interfere with my sleep at all.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"would stay again"
Nice and quiet
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
olivia
"Low end"
Outdoor room access, very old, full of odors. If you are a business traveler, stay away.
Other trip Apr 25, 2015
"Okay for quick stay, but some noise of sirens"
It was generally inexpensive, but clean. It is not my favorite inexpensive so far, for some noise outside (sirens) and stairs to 2nd floor.
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
"Wonderful Staff"
The hotel room was simple but clean and comfortable. It was more quiet than I expected due to the proximity to the freeway. The staff were outstanding! I am disabled and Victoria came from the front desk to help me. She had a flash light and showed me where to park. She brought my bags into the room for me, and made sure that I was comfortable before she left. I have stayed in lots of hotels before but Victoria's professional and caring in performing her job made this from a neutral hotel to an excellent hotel.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Get a Room -- On the Non-Freeway Side."
Good affordable place, but ask for a room on the opposite side of the freeway. It gets pretty noisy during the Rush Hours. Also, no biggie, but my remote control was missing it's back. Everything else was fine. Nothing fancy, but I was just up for a night for work.
1 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
Sean
"Just off freeway close to necessities!"
After hunting for the price I wanted to pay in the area I needed I was only pulling back over priced rat infested motels that were not even worth the price. Suddenly Baymont popped up & after the quick review of the property I took a chance that paid off. After having worked in the industry as a manager in very picky to standards. One thing I look for is if there is a flat panel tv or are they trying to get by with a tube tv still because that's a sign they have an old bed or am not of quality products other wise. Their standard is also a king instead of a queen which is a much more desirable standard for most travelers! Baymont is up to date courteous staffed & very clean! I will stay there again if I ever travel that way in the future!
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Justin
"Best price around"
Three night stay on freeway side of motel traffic noise from 5am to 11pm. Room walls are thinnn. Guy in next room had cell phone on speaker and I could hear every word of entire conversation. Same noises with people above me. Staff was very pleasant and bed was very comfortable, lots of hot water. Breakfast provided was minimal but sufficient. Lots of restaurants around this location with a Shari's next door.
3 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Greg
"Weekend stay"
The hotel was easy access to food, freeway and gas. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.
3 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
Sherilee
"Kirkland hotel"
More of a motel feel. Simple but clean and very affordable. Thank you. Good location...
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
"Better than expected"
Room was facing the freeway, surprisingly sound once door was shut.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Sam
Restaurant is in the same parking lot and open 24 hours
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
"Great customer service"
for being close to freeway the room was relatively quite and comfortable.
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Diana
"Good value!"
Stayed two nights while on business trip. Good value!
3 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
Vicki
"Clean"
It was clean and nearby restaurants. I would definitely stay there again. Community Jacuzzi that could've been a little warmer.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
Business
"Great Experience"
Front desk staff was very nice and helpful. I enjoy my stay. If I ever go back to Kirkland, I will stay at Baymont again.
1 night family trip Mar 14, 2015
Crystal R
"wonderful"
Wonderful. Will be back!
2 night trip with friends Mar 6, 2015
"Bayshore Inn"
We have stayed here multiple times while having surgery (or visiting relatives having surgery) at Evergreen Medical. The holtel is well run and clean. Very confenient and a good buy for the price.
1 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Dick
"Nice hotel close to meetings"
Check in was quick and easy. Room was very clean and comfortable. I was in Seattle 20 hours and the Baymont made my stay easy.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
business travel
"Ok not great, beds were hard but clean"
We stayed one night recieved a good deal on the room so we got what we paid for. Facilities were clean but small and beds were more firm than I normally like.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Nathan
"Hotel a little under expection. Staff's excellent!"
Some kind of smell from last guest that I can accept. Besides that, the hotel is averagely good. Thanks to the Chinese girl Victoria, really helped a lot.
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
"Great staff."
Excellent customer Stevie and a very clean room.
1 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
My room was clean, comfortable, spacious, and conveniently located.
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
"great"
Good
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
"Close to my gym"
Staff very helpful room was a little loud next to freeway. Somewhat dated but suffient for my needs
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
iris
"Try somewhere else"
Place felt rundown (uncomfortable lighting, low quality linens, no heat on when arrived so it was super cold for a couple hours). Bed itself was not too bad. The room faced the highway and was super noisy. The room had been a smoking room; they are no longer allow smoking but the room still smells like an ashtray. If the location is convenient to you, ask for a room that does not face the highway and that was never a smoking room previously. One staff person was friendly enough; one super cranky. Using Hotels.com seemed to be confusing for them. There seem to be no good middle quality hotels in the area (either this or Marriotts), but I would try some of the other lower end hotels before I'd book this place again.
1 night family trip Jan 19, 2015
"Great value"
The evening staff was a delight! Very helpful and friendly. We had a very good stay. And, I thought it was a great value. Extremely clean. Quiet even tho next to freeway--easy access. The hot tub was wonderful and clean. I will use this one again!
1 night trip with friends Jan 20, 2015
"Would Stay Here Again"
Clean, comfortable room. Friendly staff. Good overall value.
3 night family trip Jan 15, 2015
Donald
"Comfortable Accommodation"
Pleasantly surprised with the staff, cleanliness and breakfast.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Johnny
"Great value!"
Well-maintained hotel with great service. Great value.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Wasn't sure how nice things would be due to the low price. Turns out our stay was very enjoyable! Staff was very efficient. Great continental breakfast! Will definitely stay there again.
4 night family trip Jan 8, 2015