All hotels in Kirkland, Washington, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here12223 Ne 116th St, Kirkland, WA, 98034, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Excellent value for money"
For the price, motel was above standard. The hotel staff, from the front desk to the maid service made us feel quite welcome and taken care of. A good location right off the 405, close to downtown Kirkland. For those who in other reviews, have complained of the rooms smelling, I might remind people that the motel is in one of the rainier areas of the country, and moisture and mildew are simply part of life there. With that said, our room did not seem to have any unusual smell. Having the coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator in the room was an added bonus for those staying more than one day. Overall our stay was great.
3 night romance trip Oct 2, 2014
Craig
"Clean and convenient"
Room was very clean and the staff went out of their way to help us. Suggest you request a room on the other side from the freeway. Free breakfast served in the morning.
3 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Ramon
"Good location with very clean and quiet room"
We were looking for an inexpensive room for the week and this one worked very well. Location just off the freeway was extremely convenient. Basic room and amenities--met all my expectations.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
Cindy
"Rude Staff"
I was staying multiple nights and at 11:45 am the maid started knocking. Told them to go away. She kept knocking. I got up out of bed and told her to go away. I was naked and upset. Told her I am staying another day and don't want it cleaned. I was up till 6 am that morning. Then 10 minutes later the alarm clock goes off as a fire alarm sound. I stop it. 5 minutes later is was another sound. They must have programmed it for people to get up and leave. I didn't hear it the day before. Flat out rude. Later I go to the front desk to tell them how the hot water goes back and forth from hot to cold. Freezing to scalding in a second. I tell them this at 2 in the afternoon before leaving. The next morning at 8 am maintenance is calling me to fix it. Do they want people to sleep or for that matter to come back? I will never be back. Also when packing up to leave found a bread stick and sock under the bed that were not mine. Gross....
2 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
"room rate"
I thought the rare for the room was a bit high at 150 a night
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Better hotel than I expected for the price"
Front desk was nice, room was clean, breakfast was great!
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
aubrey
"Good Value"
I've stayed there a couple times. It's a good value for what you pay in the Kirkland area. The lady at the front desk ( Linda ) I think her name is a piece of work. Pretty rude and wasn't helpful. All the other people were very friendly and helpful. I will stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Donald
"Convenient and great value"
Staff was very service conscious and room was well maintained. Location was very good for east side location and compared to downtown Bellevue hotels, a great price.
3 night business trip Sep 16, 2014
"Baymont Inn Kirkland"
For a hotel that literally backs up to a very busy freeway you cannot hear any traffic once you close your door. This property was less than 5 miles from an event we attended during our stay, making it very convenient.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"Could use maintenance"
Needs updating. Parking is terrible. Some machines didn't work. Didn't feel safe leaving car out.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"close to home of relative"
Our stay was great. The hotel staff made us feel welcome and I especially liked the way the maid service didn't clean unnecessarily.
4 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
"Good for a night"
Hot tub was out of service, pool was outside and it was overcast and cold so couldn't use either to relax. Room was clean and bed was comfortable, was good for a nights stay. The continental breakfast in the morning was good but had small eating area hard to find a place to set, ended up back at room to eat.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Barry
"very nice for the price"
My daughter & her 5 year old son,myself & my daughters friend spent 4 nights & 5 days at the Baymont Inn in Kirkland. The room had Two queen beds a frig & microwave, bathtub & shower,iron/ironing board & coffee pot. They also alsohave a heated outdoor pool & indoor Jacuzzi everything we needed for our stay. The staff were awesome always very helpful. It was less than 30 minutes from everywhere we wanted to go. The best part was clean & quite, with Sharis right next door
4 night family trip Aug 18, 2014
"Excellent value for money"
Friendly front desk staff; rooms clean and well equipped with two types of tea, coffee etc. Spacious rooms. Nice outdoor swimming pool. Reasonable choices for breakfast and some healthy choices. Just off of Interstate 405.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
"Can't beat it for the price"
Room was clean, Certain rooms allow pets so those rooms have hardwood floors in them, they dont smell or have hair in them. Good free breakfast and close to everything in Kirkland. Pool was nice too.
4 night family trip Jul 29, 2014
Lucas
"It was a convenient location for Eastside Seattle."
Wifi was somewhat slow but othr than that, it was a good base for my house hunting trip.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
My stay was decent until I realized I had left my makeup bag containing $400 worth of makeup in it on the table and coincidently no one had found anything left in my room.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Not too far from Seattle"
Nice front desk staff, hotel kept clean, but dated. Hallway outside room on 3rd floor smelled a little like the downtown streets of Seattle, not sure what that was--maybe mopping would help. Chlorine in hot tub room was overpowering and made our eyes sting. The breakfast room is super small and congested, but had some variety of things to choose from--just plan on eating them in your room or on the go. Restaurants nearby were utilized.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
"Quiet hotel near the highway"
Super quiet, great bed, clean room. Will stay again
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Jonelle
"July 2014"
It was nice to actually get a hotel room in seattle area during the very busy month of July!
9 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
The staff was friendly and the Hotel was clean and well maintained. I would stay there again!
3 night business trip Jul 28, 2014
"slow wifi"
The hotel was a great location to all of the surrounding neighborhoods and very clean but if you need WiFi it is basically nonexistent .
3 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Penny
Great rates, clean rooms very friendly staff. Willing to go above and beyond for the guests.
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Convenient to Woodinville and the north-east side."
Wish they had a protein for the breakfast, but with two waffle stations the carb lovers are pleased. Very much enjoyed the outdoor pool on a very hot day.
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2014
Jerry S
"Perfect for Woodinville Wine Tasting"
Easy location for wine tasting and the price was right! We spent 3 days wine tasting and had a fabulous trip. Hotel had an acceptable breakfast and every morning had beautiful fresh fruit. One morning we took a couple of mile walk around the neighborhoods behind the hotel. Very enjoyable. Another morning we went into downtown Seattle which was easy since the hotel is right off 405. Ate at a good Thai restaurant in Kirkland, Noppakao - really cute area to explore and Italianissimo in Woodlinville, also very enjoyable.
4 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Tx Wine Lovers
"Great Deal!"
Got a great deal thru hotels.com especially during a busy 4th of July. Exterior of the hotel can be deceiving but the inside of the rooms were better than expected. Staff was very friendly. Couple of issues: during our 5 night stay, the beds were made up only 2 out-of-the three nights; smokers were smoking just outside their room, not the designated 25 feet away from the buiding!
5 night trip Jul 5, 2014
Leo
"A smiling welcome made our day"
A friend, my six yr old and I stayed over the 4th of July weekend at this hotel. We arrived late in the evening to a warm smile of welcome from the lady at the reception... Not the "it's just business" smile but the " I genuinely hope you are comfortable smile". And that set the stage for our entire stay. Everyone at the hotel, from the people at the reception to the cleaners smiled and asked if everything was ok, throughout our stay. I needed info on where we could watch fireworks on the 4th of July since it was my son's first time watching it and the lady at the reception took her time to let me know the details and how to get there, etc, even though there were other guests waiting. She handled everyone with a smile and her complete attention. The rooms and hotel we're clean and looked cared for. The breakfast was great with hot waffles (always a great score for kids) and enough variety to please all. Most days it ran beyond official breakfast time but the staff never grumbled and kept replenishing with a smile. Although it is right off the freeway and our rooms were facing it, there was no noise carried into the rooms. The rooms were well maintained and clean. It was also close to most of Seattle attractions. The last time I stayed at a hotel in Seattle, I had the worst experience of my life and was scared of coming back to the city, and especially of booking "great deals" online. But this hotel is definitely a great deal and I will definitely be staying here again!
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
Binadi
"Great value. Excellent when traveling with pets."
Staff was great. Beds were a bit firm to be really comfortable. Breakfast was basics. Room was very clean. We were in a pet room and LOVED the fact there were laminate floors. Our dogs to not soil inside and it is nice that the room was so clean for a pet room.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Rich
"great"
It was only 1 night but had a very nice stay
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014
funi
"Don't stay here unless....."
Don't stay here unless you have very low expectations. Although a very nice bed and bedding were provided, we had to fight for everything else. The first room I was given was so close to the freeway I could throw a ball there. TERRIBLE noise all night. Begged for a room on the other side of the building and the staff member LInda was great. She got me moved! Finally, some sleep. Still heard the noises, but at a tolerable level. Cleaning was bad. I don't think the room had been cleaned thoroughly in quite some time. Wiped off the bathroom counter and backsplash edges, and they were filthy! The carpet was in desperate need of a cleaning. MANY stains. I would not have put my feet on it! Asked to have the bathroom floor washed and it was ignored. Shower curtain smelled of mold. If I had been able to get my money back I would have left. Since it was booked through Expedia I could not. I will NOT book through here again, as it is just too risky. The outside of the facility was sooo dirty. Really bad.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
A
"Great Place to Stay"
Was in town for my child's soccer tournament at 60 acres park. The hotel was less than 10 minutes away. Great central location between Seattle in the south and Everett in the north. I normally don't like outside versus inside hallway layouts but this was not an issue. One thing, ask for a room away from the highway!
4 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2014
"Great Location & Excellent Service"
James, one of the managers, was incredible. He made our stay so enjoyable. The rooms (we had a two-room suite) were perfect for us and our grandchildren. The amenities were fine especially the pool. Breakfast covered all the basics from sweets to hard-boiled eggs. I can't say enough about James and his superb customer attention. Thanks, James. We loved our stay.
7 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
Jane
"Very clean and friendly service"
The name is a bit misleading as it's more like a motel. However, it was very clean and the service was super friendly. Unfortunately, my room was right next to the 405, and the road noise was quite loud. I'm sure I could have asked to be moved to the other side.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
Stacy
We stayed for 3 nights. The hotel was very comfortable and clean. Everything was as advertised in the expedia web page.
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Great location to freeway"
Very helpful in parking a truck and trailer for our overnight stay and fast check in at the front desk.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"Great Hotel, not far from Bellevue"
I will admit i was a bit skeptical when i arrived, seeing the motel style exterior. I figured it would be older and noisy, especially that close to 405, but no noise in the room. Good bed, plenty of work room for those late night projects, and a lot of channels on TV. It was a bit noisy on the weekend with a lot of teenagers running around for some kind of tournament in the area, but otherwise great. I will be back.
6 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
The hotel rooms had a bad small. When I informed the hotel staff about this, they were nice enough to give me another room. But the second room too was smelly. I think its either their A/C or the carpet which is causing the smell, and the cleaning service only make it worse by making the carpet damp. I wont be going there again, and it was a good lesson for me that I need to plan such trips well in advance to get a decent hotel, else this is what is available at the last minute.
4 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
"Poor WIFI"
The stay was good, easy access to where we were going. But, the TV was poor, fuzzy no guide. The WIFI was so slow streaming was impossible. Took forever to load web pages. One of the reasons we chose this motel.
3 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"Too noisy"
We book rooms for our contractors who stay here during the week - and arranged for him to stay at the Baymont - he wasn't able to sleep because of the traffic noise outside - I guess his room looked out to the traffic. He asked the front desk if he could change rooms and they didn't have any so he said he wouldn't stay there anymore - he wasn't able to sleep at all - he was do to stay two more nights. When we asked if we could be refunded at least for one night we were told no. So not a happy with the experience at all.
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Comfortable stay."
We have stayed here several times because of the price and location. We also like the Countryside Donut Shop across the street. We like the layout of the room and the bathroom.
Other trip Jun 8, 2014
Janice
"Would not stay again"
I'm not a big fan of hotels with doors in the open, much less so when they faces a freeway. The road noise was terrible, the amenities we mediocre at best. I would not stay at this hotel again.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Doug
Nice stay, however we did have very noisy neighbors. Boys partying and jumping and running. Then we left and came back about 45 min later and there were 6 police cars at the front. I dont know if someone else turned them in or it was something else.
1 night business trip Jun 1, 2014
RJ
"Convenient hotel next to 405 in Kirkland."
It was just a quick stay for a nap on the way to Sea-Tac.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Nance
"Good Hotel with Highway Access"
We picked the Baymont Inn at Kirkland because we wanted a relatively inexpensive hotel with basic amenities (breakfast,exercise equipment, internet, and pool) with easy access to the Seattle, Redmond, and Bellevue areas. The hotel fulfilled all of our needs. The rooms were clean and the amenities were as expected. If we need to stay in the area again, we would certainly consider staying here again.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"easy to freeway"
one night only it was just fine perhaps a little pricey for what it was.
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Okay for the Price"
The room was decent. The bathroom was a little small, and the shower head didn't work quite right. Couldn't get it to stay at one temperature. The front desk person was less than helpful with an issue of a car blocking me in. I ended up having to drive over a curb. Resolved the issue myself.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
"Happy Stay"
I stayed two nights and was quite pleased with the experience.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"OK hotel for the money"
Hotel is older. Close to the freeway and the doors open to the outside instead of opening into a hall. Seemed crowded, especially at breakfast. Little noisy and could hear people around us. Was an ok stay but will not stay here in the future and would not recommend to family or friends.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Susan K
"Warm and Kind Hotel"
Facilities are all good.Parking,WiFi,Breakfast are all good.I like this hotel.
Other trip May 23, 2014
Ares
My mom and I were in town for a church conference. We had a great experience. We stayed here for two nights.
Other trip May 19, 2014