All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America

Great pool
    Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
"Awake too soon"
Don't stay on first floor if poss. Had to call security on some neighbors. But hotel took 50. Off the bill . Even though it was 2nd party booked. Try to call hotel direct if same price.
1 night family trip Oct 1, 2015
jane
"more like an overpriced motel than a resort Hotel"
Even though the multi story building was called a Hotel, it was more like a high rise motel, even the room was accessed from outdoors like an 1980's motel. Bed was not comfortable. No shampoo, no conditioner either. The only thing that met expectations was the remodeled look of the front door and portico and the small lobby, the rest was more like a Motel 6. Drab. Micro sized closet. Had to walk pass smokers on the outdoor access walkway getting wet from a blowing rain as i opened the door to the so called hotel room, but was just a multi story motor end.
1 night business trip Sep 26, 2015
"Affordable Opryland"
The in is a great place to stay, clean comfortable and close to the Grand Ole Opry.
1 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Too expensive for room conditions. . ."
The location was great, but beyond the lobby and first floor renovations, the rest of the rooms were dismal. The smell of mustiness hit as soon as we entered the room, the carpet was old, the safe did not work, the Sleep Number feature on the beds did not work, the beds were hard, the toilet handle broke on the morning of our last day, and the shower worked on either hot or cold, but no in-between. I felt that the room was over-priced and the food in the Atrium was ridiculously over-priced. What cost $1.50 at McDonald's was $6.29 or so at the hotel.
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Lynnette
The room was very clean, loved the shower!, the beds were comfortable, it was very convenient to the Gaylord Opryland and Grand Ole Opry area. There was a strange odor to our room, I think maybe the air conditioning unit could use a cleaning, the paint was peeling off the ceiling outside, the hotel just seemed a little run down, but our room inside was in good condition.
2 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Deborah
"horrible room"
Overpriced. And our room was outside and it rained inconvenient. Horrible stay.
1 night business trip Sep 11, 2015
Jeremiah
"Football retreat."
Visited for 2 days for UT football game. Good deal with Wildhorse Saloon. Hotel bartender was great. Noisy outside our ground floor room in early mornjng.
2 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"This is a motel, not a hotel,"
This is a motel. The room smelled musty even though it was pretty clean. While it was ok, in the future, I want an actual hotel. The people at the check-in desk were very nice and the place overall was ok, but it just wasn't what we had envisioned.
2 night romance trip Aug 24, 2015
When I booked this, it said it was in Opryland. This hotel is not in Opryland, outside the gates. None of the benefits.
1 night trip Aug 20, 2015
Got to the hotel late.. Key would open door.. New key wouldn't open the door.. First room over looked dumpsters that was completed trashed. Second room you could here everyone that used the elevator, ice machine or was just walking down the hallway.
4 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Gaylord Owns This????"
The only good thing about it was the close proximity to the Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills. The facility is old and run down. Gaylord apparently doesn't worry about how this sort of property reflects on them as a quality minded company. Room service was pretty fast as well it should have been since they hit you with an 18% gratuity whether you like the service or not. I'll never stay there again.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
"Disgusting! Will never stay again!"
Our room was so cold when we walked in that we actually turned the heat on! Our bedding was damp to the touch and the room was dusty. The room was very musty and damp smelling. The reason we didn't ask for another room was because another guest in the pool area said their room was the same. The morning we went to leave I had taken a shower. Walked through the room and the bathroom multiple times as we were packing to leave. My final walk through to make sure we had everything I had stepped in a small water spit on the floor in the bathroom. I noticed that there was a dirt spot on the floor. I lifted up my foot and the bottom of my foot was black! It was disgusting to know that it had come from the carpet! After I washed my feet, I immediately put my shoes on in the bathroom cause the floor was that gross. I don't even want to think how the bedding was! It looked clean, but I question it now. Being so close to the Grand Ol Opry your hotel should be in perfect condition as to guests that dream to get to go there should also get to stay in a hotel that leaves them wanting to come back. I for one will not be recommending this hotel to anyone. We have decided that we would like to take another trip to Tennessee, your hotel will not be on our list. I hope for future guests that you clean your hotel so they have a better experience.
2 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Kristy J
"Neither happen again."
We had reserve a handicap room, when we got their we had to wait for an hour for them to clean it. Then we had to walk from the front of the build to the back side of the build. We did have a shower chair or Kleenex I our room. Nor a garbage can in the bathroom. Very unhappy with the hotel.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Sherley
"Nice Hotel. Staff very friendly & accommodating."
Upon check-in, some confusion with debit card /cash, had to change rooms due to smell but staff was very accommodating!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"In the Heart of Opryland"
Great location and well appointed. Thoroughly enjoyed!
3 night business trip Aug 2, 2015
We really enjoyed our getaway at the inn. The only complant was that we had to ask for clean towels as they don't service the rooms each day. Everything was close, really enjoyed the mall. Would stay with them again. The shuttle service to downtown was really nice for the price.
4 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
ANN
The hotel restaurant was great, the cafe was great, the girls that checked us in were sweet. The air-conditioning was a little difficult to use in the room and when they serviced the room the second day they shut the air off so it was really hot in there when we came back from the water park. Mattresses were a little hard but all in all we had a great time. We would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
rachel
"Nice hotel close to restaurants and bars."
Rooms were nice. Bathroom really small. Had an outside room heard lots of noise. Great entertainment in the restaurant and food was good.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Hank
The biggest negative would be the lack of a microwave or mini refrigerator.
1 night romance trip Jul 29, 2015
We booked for double bed when we get there they were out of double bed and gave us air mattress for extra sleeping. Too expensive for the comfort of the room.
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Not what I expected at all."
I paid for a room for 5 people and I got a room with two beds and absolutely no room if another person to sleep. I expected the room to be a lot bigger and nicer after what I paid for it. We had to have an air mattress put in our room for the fifth person. There's no complimentary breakfast even though hotels.com advertises there is.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with travel accommodations to the Opry."
Overall, the room was comfy. You could see that it had been in existence for quite some time with low ceilings.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Bud
"Smells!"
We had an exterior room that had a damp musty smell. Asked to be moved, which they did, but into a just as smelly room. There was a thunderstorm that evening and the room got flooded by the door! No wonder all of the rooms smell. Also, asked for extra towels and never received them. Bathroom was dirty too.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
The room wasn't the cleanest I have ever stayed in and the AC unit's lack of a continuous fan was a little annoying. Overall, a neat hotel but has room for improvement.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Family Reunion"
We bhave a wonderful stay. It was a family reunion so a great time was had by all in attendance.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Shirley
Overall a great time!! Will stay with you the next time in town. Thanks to all your employees.
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Margaret A.
"I would stay again"
my husband and I enjoyed our stay at The Inn - good service - clean room. Sleep number bed. A/C worked great.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Sunshine
Nice stay
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Terri
"Not worth the money."
When booking this room, a month in advance, I was told that the last night of my stay the hotel was sold out. I was advised to call every few days in the event of a cancellation. Each time I called I asked to be put on a waiting list for an available room. For some reason, they were unable to do this. During my stay I would go to the front desk every morning and inquire. I could sense that they were annoyed with me, and even though they were smiling to my face, I was told that when I turned away the expressions changed immediately. Having to find my own room for the last night of my vacation was a huge inconvenience and very stressful. I felt they should have, at the very least, offered to help me. The rooms were very small, and the bathroom was uncomfortably small. The restaurant/bar down in the lobby was great. However, when returning in the evening, the lot was filled with people from the restaurant, not the hotel. There were a lot of other hotels in the area that offered a free breakfast and free internet for more than 24 hours. I would book a different hotel on my next visit.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Valerie
I don't think it was worth the price I asked for a room indoors and the first night we had to stay in an outside room because they were all full. The hotel was nicely laid out on the inside but just didn't feel new enough for me it definitely needs more up keep in my opinion
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lashundra
"Great place for vacation"
The location was fantastic and felt very comfortable in the lobby whenever you came in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Would stay again."
Great shuttle Svc to downtown. Cranky front desk clerk but we got over her pretty quick. Location was good rooms were clean and well appointed.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Convenient to the Grand Old Opry"
Convenient to Opry Mills and Grand Old Opry-free bus shuttle to and from the Opry. A few downsides-hot tub not working , had to have keys redone 4 times . We were given an "outside" room which meant door opened to outdoors-was on busy street and kind of noisy. Ps-the Shoneys next door only has 5 items on their breakfast menu if you don't want the buffet
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"So-so hotel convenient to Gaylord Opryland"
I stayed here to attend a conference at Gaylord Opryland because that hotel was booked. It is convenient for that -- you can be in the lobby in just under ten minutes. This hotel has a decent exercise room and the people who work at it were very nice. But, the room was like a motel room and it had a pungent smell like a locker room.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great place"
Great place to stay for the price. Room was up to date
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Sandra I
"Nashville getaway"
There for vacation. My only complaint is the size of the bathroom. Very small.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Kerri
Outside rooms are very loud
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Philip
nice pool, great mall. if you have young kids check out the aquarium restaurant, pricey but worth it.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Overpriced"
This hotel is equivalent to any number of low end inexpensive hotels but at least twice the price. Small room with very small bathroom, gnats and other insects in the room probably coming in through the 1/4 inch opening under the door, cleaning done casually- dirt in corners, etc. VERY noisy - sounded like every person walking by was actually in the room. I booked the room for a conference but will not stay here again. Adding the phrase "A Gaylord Hotel" apparently adds some value that I could not detect.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
wsdorothy
"Great hotel close to shopping"
We had a wonderful stay at The Inn. We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Rhonda
"TRUTHFULLY NOT THAT GOOD!"
I really cannot recommend this Hotel. The service was good+, but the facility really isn't much.
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
CAROLE
"Hotel that looks good in pictures."
We arrived at the hotel and found the staff energetic and pleasant. Our room had sleep comfort beds and one was inoperative. The television had to be rebooted. The bathroom had a pubic hair in corner and the tub/shower had a 5" crack. Overstep and certainly overpriced.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great stay:)"
Very convenient and comfortable. Excellent pricing. Staff extremely helpful and attentive. Restaurant great!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Better value than the Gaylord Opryland"
Very close to Opryland so you can check out the atriums without having to spend $250+ to actually stay there. Clean nice hotel with a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Rob
"Close to Opry Mills"
I loved the hotel and staff. Very nice and clean. And loved the location! I would stay here again. The only complain I have is the bed!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
tasha
"what's out is the Inn"
We booked online. They seemed to have a problem with our Expedia booking. After a while we were given a room that was top of the line (in 1973) The room had no ventilation only a recirculating air filter in the bathroom to give the illusion of exhaust. I used to install them myself ...in 1972. The room smelled like a locker room. The bed was hard and the pillows were virtuallyempty. The room opened to the outside and was noisy and when it rained (and it did) we got wet going from the room to the interior of the hotel (where all the guests they liked were staying) When we got to the room I immediately called to see if our room could be changed. I was told that, even though it was only 3 in the afternoon, the other rooms were all filled or committed. Oh, did mention that the toilet refilled itself automatically every 10 minutes...all night long.! I told the desk about the toilet first thing in the morning and they assured me that it would be taken care of. Well, that night, when we got back to the room , need I say more. I learned to turn the toilet valve off after each use, much like I would do in, oh say, Belize or Guatemala. ( at least I didn't need a bucket to flush) I think, in retrospect, that this place might just exist so that the next time you visit Opryland you will be more inclined to stay at the nicer and obviously more upscale Opryland facility across the street. (it worked) T. Michael Rearic
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
T
"Gave me a backache and headache."
Toilet was clogged, hard beds, smoke yellow phone, no HD TV in the room, alarm clock from the 90s, water warped furniture and hot breezeway to the room from all the AC units outside. Someone took a dark colored furniture pen to a long scratch in the wood on the elevator. The Atrium reeked of chlorine. Corner protector for the elevator wall on floor 3 was missing and the liquid nail used to once attach one was painted over.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel in Opryland area"
Loved the entire hotel. Also liked the bar and grill inside the hotel. We enjoyed hearing the live music. Only negative feedback would be that we were trying to sleep and could still hear the live music that was playing downstairs.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Paige
"great stay"
great location with restaurants nearby. staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jeanie
"great time"
Our stay was very cofortable. close to opry mills mall & grand ole opry. Just a short drive to downtown & the wildhorse saloon all night time entertainment
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015