All hotels in Nashville, Tennessee, United States of America
2401 Music Valley Dr, Nashville, TN, 37214, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Not what I expected at all."
I paid for a room for 5 people and I got a room with two beds and absolutely no room if another person to sleep. I expected the room to be a lot bigger and nicer after what I paid for it. We had to have an air mattress put in our room for the fifth person. There's no complimentary breakfast even though hotels.com advertises there is.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Nice hotel with travel accommodations to the Opry."
Overall, the room was comfy. You could see that it had been in existence for quite some time with low ceilings.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Bud
"Smells!"
We had an exterior room that had a damp musty smell. Asked to be moved, which they did, but into a just as smelly room. There was a thunderstorm that evening and the room got flooded by the door! No wonder all of the rooms smell. Also, asked for extra towels and never received them. Bathroom was dirty too.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
The room wasn't the cleanest I have ever stayed in and the AC unit's lack of a continuous fan was a little annoying. Overall, a neat hotel but has room for improvement.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Family Reunion"
We bhave a wonderful stay. It was a family reunion so a great time was had by all in attendance.
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Shirley
Overall a great time!! Will stay with you the next time in town. Thanks to all your employees.
3 night trip with friends Jul 19, 2015
Margaret A.
"I would stay again"
my husband and I enjoyed our stay at The Inn - good service - clean room. Sleep number bed. A/C worked great.
3 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
Sunshine
Nice stay
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Terri
"Not worth the money."
When booking this room, a month in advance, I was told that the last night of my stay the hotel was sold out. I was advised to call every few days in the event of a cancellation. Each time I called I asked to be put on a waiting list for an available room. For some reason, they were unable to do this. During my stay I would go to the front desk every morning and inquire. I could sense that they were annoyed with me, and even though they were smiling to my face, I was told that when I turned away the expressions changed immediately. Having to find my own room for the last night of my vacation was a huge inconvenience and very stressful. I felt they should have, at the very least, offered to help me. The rooms were very small, and the bathroom was uncomfortably small. The restaurant/bar down in the lobby was great. However, when returning in the evening, the lot was filled with people from the restaurant, not the hotel. There were a lot of other hotels in the area that offered a free breakfast and free internet for more than 24 hours. I would book a different hotel on my next visit.
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
Valerie
I don't think it was worth the price I asked for a room indoors and the first night we had to stay in an outside room because they were all full. The hotel was nicely laid out on the inside but just didn't feel new enough for me it definitely needs more up keep in my opinion
2 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Lashundra
"Great place for vacation"
The location was fantastic and felt very comfortable in the lobby whenever you came in.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Would stay again."
Great shuttle Svc to downtown. Cranky front desk clerk but we got over her pretty quick. Location was good rooms were clean and well appointed.
1 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
"Convenient to the Grand Old Opry"
Convenient to Opry Mills and Grand Old Opry-free bus shuttle to and from the Opry. A few downsides-hot tub not working , had to have keys redone 4 times . We were given an "outside" room which meant door opened to outdoors-was on busy street and kind of noisy. Ps-the Shoneys next door only has 5 items on their breakfast menu if you don't want the buffet
2 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"So-so hotel convenient to Gaylord Opryland"
I stayed here to attend a conference at Gaylord Opryland because that hotel was booked. It is convenient for that -- you can be in the lobby in just under ten minutes. This hotel has a decent exercise room and the people who work at it were very nice. But, the room was like a motel room and it had a pungent smell like a locker room.
2 night business trip Jun 28, 2015
"Great place"
Great place to stay for the price. Room was up to date
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
Sandra I
"Nashville getaway"
There for vacation. My only complaint is the size of the bathroom. Very small.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
Kerri
Outside rooms are very loud
3 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Philip
nice pool, great mall. if you have young kids check out the aquarium restaurant, pricey but worth it.
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
"Overpriced"
This hotel is equivalent to any number of low end inexpensive hotels but at least twice the price. Small room with very small bathroom, gnats and other insects in the room probably coming in through the 1/4 inch opening under the door, cleaning done casually- dirt in corners, etc. VERY noisy - sounded like every person walking by was actually in the room. I booked the room for a conference but will not stay here again. Adding the phrase "A Gaylord Hotel" apparently adds some value that I could not detect.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
wsdorothy
"Great hotel close to shopping"
We had a wonderful stay at The Inn. We will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 19, 2015
Rhonda
"TRUTHFULLY NOT THAT GOOD!"
I really cannot recommend this Hotel. The service was good+, but the facility really isn't much.
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
CAROLE
"Hotel that looks good in pictures."
We arrived at the hotel and found the staff energetic and pleasant. Our room had sleep comfort beds and one was inoperative. The television had to be rebooted. The bathroom had a pubic hair in corner and the tub/shower had a 5" crack. Overstep and certainly overpriced.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
"Great stay:)"
Very convenient and comfortable. Excellent pricing. Staff extremely helpful and attentive. Restaurant great!!!
1 night romance trip Jun 9, 2015
"Better value than the Gaylord Opryland"
Very close to Opryland so you can check out the atriums without having to spend $250+ to actually stay there. Clean nice hotel with a reasonable price.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Rob
"Close to Opry Mills"
I loved the hotel and staff. Very nice and clean. And loved the location! I would stay here again. The only complain I have is the bed!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
tasha
"what's out is the Inn"
We booked online. They seemed to have a problem with our Expedia booking. After a while we were given a room that was top of the line (in 1973) The room had no ventilation only a recirculating air filter in the bathroom to give the illusion of exhaust. I used to install them myself ...in 1972. The room smelled like a locker room. The bed was hard and the pillows were virtuallyempty. The room opened to the outside and was noisy and when it rained (and it did) we got wet going from the room to the interior of the hotel (where all the guests they liked were staying) When we got to the room I immediately called to see if our room could be changed. I was told that, even though it was only 3 in the afternoon, the other rooms were all filled or committed. Oh, did mention that the toilet refilled itself automatically every 10 minutes...all night long.! I told the desk about the toilet first thing in the morning and they assured me that it would be taken care of. Well, that night, when we got back to the room , need I say more. I learned to turn the toilet valve off after each use, much like I would do in, oh say, Belize or Guatemala. ( at least I didn't need a bucket to flush) I think, in retrospect, that this place might just exist so that the next time you visit Opryland you will be more inclined to stay at the nicer and obviously more upscale Opryland facility across the street. (it worked) T. Michael Rearic
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
T
"Gave me a backache and headache."
Toilet was clogged, hard beds, smoke yellow phone, no HD TV in the room, alarm clock from the 90s, water warped furniture and hot breezeway to the room from all the AC units outside. Someone took a dark colored furniture pen to a long scratch in the wood on the elevator. The Atrium reeked of chlorine. Corner protector for the elevator wall on floor 3 was missing and the liquid nail used to once attach one was painted over.
1 night trip with friends May 28, 2015
Justin
"Nice hotel in Opryland area"
Loved the entire hotel. Also liked the bar and grill inside the hotel. We enjoyed hearing the live music. Only negative feedback would be that we were trying to sleep and could still hear the live music that was playing downstairs.
Other trip May 25, 2015
Paige
"great stay"
great location with restaurants nearby. staff was very friendly and helpful
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Jeanie
"great time"
Our stay was very cofortable. close to opry mills mall & grand ole opry. Just a short drive to downtown & the wildhorse saloon all night time entertainment
2 night romance trip May 14, 2015
gary
"Small rooms"
The location was the best thing about this place. We had two adults and a toddler in a one king-sized bed room, and it was pretty cramped. Our room was supposed to be an atrium room, but we got put in one with an outside-facing door. Bathroom was TINY. If you just want a place to sleep and location and price are more important to you, this would be fine (be warned; no free breakfast here). I wish we would have booked elsewhere, for our needs.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"anniversary getaway"
Had a weekend anniversary getaway. The room was very clean and quiet. The room was well stocked with conveniences from home like a blow dryer, coffee pot. The towels in the room were big and thick, not like you would normally have in other hotels. The indoor pool area and café area was also very nice. The Inn is also very convenient to The Grand Ole Opry and Opry Mills, and various restaurants. The grill inside the hotel had very good food. We would stay here again.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
vincent
"DO NOT STAY IN 1029"
A bit overpriced for the accommodations. But seriously, DO NOT stay in room 1029. It's a room right by the pool which is very convenient. But clearly they've had some type of flooding and the room smells terrible, moldy, moist, and everything felt/smelled wet. I endured because I was too tired to complain, but I shouldn't have. The toilet also stopped up and overflowed (very easily), so that might also explain the moisture and smell. Nice hotel, but pay the extra money and stay at Opryland Convention Center. I went over there and only came back to sleep.
2 night family trip May 7, 2015
"Too noisy- no peace & quiet!"
The rooms were very clean, the bed was comfortable, but the hotel itself was very, very noisy, all night long. Wouldn't stay here again due to issues with the noise.
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
"opryland"
seamless check in, average reception service hotel rates in Nashville appear seasonally high. this hotel is across the street from the Opryland Hotel for a stay or visit , they charge 23.00 daily parking - somewhat high....
1 night business trip May 8, 2015
Ivan
The room had a strange odor when we arrived. The fire alarm went off for no reason at 3:30 am.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Not comfortable or restful, but pleasant staff"
Loud street. Beds not comfortable. Tiny bathroom and shower. The employees were all very nice and helpful. The restaurant inside the hotel had friendly waiters as well with good music.
3 night business trip May 3, 2015
"Motel Name Confusion - Poor Quality Room"
The name "The Inn at Opryland - a Gaylord Hotel" made us believe we were booked into the Gaylord Hotel property at Opryland. Our "Inn" was a MOTEL across the street from the Gaylord Hotel. NOT a hotel, but very much a MOTEL. Our rooms at the motel were quite expensive. During our stay we found the same rooms considerably cheaper according to the internet - WHILE WE WERE STILL THERE - so a "best rate guarantee" was apparently not considered. The rooms themselves were located in an area with ONLY outside corridor access, were tiny, and, though clean, in need of renovation. A Marriott ? REALLY? We travel extensively and expect better from accommodations providers in our own country. This was decidedly NOT a good value for the room rate. And additionally disappointing b/c of the name confusion. Perhaps a name change is in order. The staff was polite and seemed efficient and caring. A manager did offer to TRY to change our rooms for the following day, but, since we would be leaving early the morning after, we refused. The motel itself had some nice amenities, a decent dining area and pool area. Other than our own rooms (condition and location and price) it could have been a decent travel experience.
Other trip May 1, 2015
"weekend get a away"
lounge area was great good music both night we were there. The staff in the lounge was exceptional friendly and a joy to be around. We had a super girl who waited on us both times her name was Kailey what a wonderful young lady our wishes for her is nothing but the best. Our room had a nasty smell that would come out of the air conditioner when we turned it on so bad we couldn't stand to leave it on. Musty moldy smell. But other than that the stay was great for a weekend get away. Appreciated all the rides on the busses to different destinations.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"opryland"
Everything was fine the staff was friendly the only problem were the beds. Th3 sleep number beds didn't work.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Jon
"Worst hotel experience ever."
Worst hotel experience ever. I had the choice of a room with mold/mildew or a room with ONLY a pull-out sofa. I chose the sofa bed rather than breathe the other all night long as it was late evening or I would have moved to a different hotel. The mattress was all springs and it was a ridiculous room.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Road trip to nashville"
Location was good. Near Opryland mall and grand ole Opry. Hotel was o.k. High price for what we got.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
Lauren
"Nice hotel. Close to shopping and restaurants"
I enjoyed my stay. My only complaint is that refrigerators nor microwaves are in the rooms and they don't have complimentary hot breakfast. Needless to say, refrigerators are available upon request however I wasn't told this until checking out. They do have a microwave in the gift shop for use but who wants to walk back and forth to the gift shop? A complimentary HOT breakfast is always a plus but its not offered although they do have Starbucks which is my favorite coffee. So overall I give the hotel 4 stars because of the cleanliness, other amenities and location.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Zeuna
"Nice hotel near Opryland"
Check-in was quick and painless. Front desk staff was very helpful. When we got to the room, we noticed a water leak dripping from the ceiling in the bathroom. Alerted the front desk and they moved us to a new room immediately. Process was handled very professionally. Have nothing but good things to say about hotel staff. Was greeted each day by many staff members while walking through the hotel. The housekeeping staff was very polite and accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Nick
"Convenient for convention at the Gaylor but NO"
Had reservation confirmed two weeks prior and on day prior to arrival. When I got to hotel, they did not have a room. But offered a "Parlor" with a pull out sofa bed with door leading outside to parking garage. Discounted but not worth the money I spent. Few things that bothered me. They offered me voucher for dinner then reneged by charging my credit card for the meal. Wouldn't have noticed if I didn't look at the express check out bill. They promised additional blankets and pillows for the sofabed since it was so stingily made up, but they never came. Also the entire hotel was so humid and smelled like chlorine from their indoor pool. Friendly service but
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
Skylar
"Okay but not outstanding"
rooms appear to have a musty smell.
2 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
Kristy
"Pricey but the whole area is expensive."
Great location and staff. Restaurant was very good for lunch.
1 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
"Free Shuttle to the Grand Ole Opry"
We enjoyed our stay. Loved the shuttle - what a great perk. The only thing I could have wished for was outside seating since there is no outdoor pool. It was so nice and there was no place to get any sun at all.
1 night romance trip Mar 31, 2015
"Not home away from home"
We were very disappointed as we thought we had booked the opryland hotel. The inn was shabby and lobby furniture badly needed replaced. Mostly broken down and well worn. Fortunately friends did book the right hotel ( Operyland) and we were able to spend a lot of time there. The bed was comfortable but the backstage grill left a lot to be desired
2 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
It was a great hotel. It was located in a great spot. The room itself was very clean. The hotel staff and friendly and perfomed their jobs wonderfuly. I would definitly come back again. I would recomend this hotel to everybody.