All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
2404 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA, 95128, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"don't blame the customer for toilet problems when"
Besides hotel still being under construction and the rude lady who gave me a smart remark when I asked her a simple question, the stay was pleasant. Customer service is a big deal to me and the lady at night was really rude.
2 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
The hotel was in the middle of a remodel. A great deal of hallway mess. They dropped the free dinner option before we arrived at the hotel and after we had booked the hotel. The breakfast was very good and cooked to order. A different menu each morning.
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Art
Under construction in ju etc '15. Opened my room door to a hallway full of drywall dust. Had to cover my nose & mouth just to get through it. They should've provided masks at checkin.
2 night trip with friends Jun 24, 2015
karen
Good location. Close to Santana Row. A little pricey for being under construction.
1 night business trip Jun 22, 2015
Kristin
"A nice reasonably priced good place to stay."
A fine two night stay at a nice little motel. Close to freeway. Breakfast was a good little buffet
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Give this hotel a chance."
Our 4 day stay was comfortable for just picking pot luck off the internet. We had never even been to the area. Was nice to have a free dinner during the week. Parking was under hotel and free. Even have someone to bring your bags up if you ask, please tip them they deserve it. Near Apple Headquarters. A very nice mall is a block away. Walmart is a few miles down the road.
4 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Close to everything. Big rooms, not many options in the food court
1 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2015
"One week at Valley Park"
I was not made aware at booking time that the hotel was being renovated and construction work was underway in the hallways and second floor lobby. Breakfast ran low on supplies one morning at 7:30 and took some time before it was replenished. Staff were nice. The hotel is located two block from a nice outdoor mall.
4 night business trip Jun 15, 2015
Paolo
"Not impressed. Never with the family."
old. Hallway with stained carpets. Room had no A/C. Room was clean enough. Would never stay here with my family.
1 night business trip Jun 8, 2015
"construction zone"
This hotel is usually a good value for the money. However, they are in the middle of a huge reconstruction project, both inside and out, and that made for a horrific stay. Construction started before 6:30 a.m., with very loud power tools and commentary by the workmen. they were on the outer walls working, and in the building working all day every day. While i usually really like staying here, this trip was frustrating and difficult. I would recommend that you not discount the hotel overall, the staff is wonderful, the location is good, with quick access to many of the finer spots in San Jose. However, i would suggest you call ahead and make sure the renovation is finished before going!
2 night business trip Jun 2, 2015
Leslie
"Don't go"
Hotel was under construction with noise starting at 8am! Room was old and musty . Hotel should not be open during construction as a bad vacation when woken up by loud banging at 8am
2 night family trip May 20, 2015
"Bad Experience"
$250 for a one night stay. Was there to see U2 in concert. Booked hotel months in advance. I thing they could of told me it was under renovation. Construction, paint, tools everywhere. Either use the elevator or the stairs, always a surprise. Advertised free dinner. Nope, they cancelled that long ago. McDonalds serves better breakfast. Hotel in middle of massage parlor USA. Not a good location at all. Seriously, Motel 6 has better rooms. Very bad experience especially for that amount of money..........
1 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
(Mark) Tim
"Won't rush back, but would stay again"
Pleasant front desk. Liked the cookies in the lobby. Hotel was under construction, but that did not affect my stay. First impression of the room was "depressiong" ... lots of brown, very outdated. However, the bed was large and very comfortable. The linens were much nice than expected. I did not use the kitchenette, but I can see how that would be nice. There were no plates or utensils, however. The jacuzzi tub worked and was nice. The bath products are quite cheap, I would bring your own. When I booked, it was supposed to be "free breakfast and free dinner", but the dinner part never happened. The breakfast is above average for a free breakfast, as there are both hot and cold items. I would stay here again, especially as it was the cheapest hotel closest to the hospital, where I was working.
3 night business trip Apr 25, 2015
"STAY"
The exhaust fan too noisy. If you are in bed and someone on the other room is taking a shower you can hear the exhaust fan. The toilet bowl water keeps on running.
4 night family trip May 7, 2015
evelyn
"A good choice"
I was reluctant to choose this hotel after reading some of the negative reviews on Hotels.com, but I'm glad I chose it. It's located on a main street with a quiet residential area right behind it, and the doors open to indoor hallways rather than to the outside like a motel has. I was fortunate to get a room that faced the houses, so I can't confirm whether or not there were traffic noise issues during the night on the opposite side. It's true that there is no pool (the property is not large enough for one) or an exercise room, but there was a wonderful, large spa tub in the bathroom. Everything was clean, the bed was very comfortable, the room is large, and there was a flat screen tv in the room. The hot breakfast choices were excellent - from cook-to-order eggs and hot sides to waffles to cereal and fruit. They are in the middle of renovations, but I enjoyed my stay. The employees at the front desk were very friendly as were other members of the staff. The first level is parking and the reception desk, so anyone coming into the hotel needs to come through that way. The rooms themselves are on the second and third floor.
2 night family trip May 5, 2015
"Currently under construction"
Next to a busy street. Windows are very thin. They are renovating so 3rd floor was very dusty and half the rooms were closed off. They no longer offer free dinner as stated on their sign on the street. Breakfast apparently was pretty good, although I did not have any. The room was pretty cold and the blankets were thin. Heater was not effective and loud. They were, however, very willing to accommodate me as much as possible. Maybe in 6 months after they finish renovating and get their rooms cleaned up this may be a good place to stay.
2 night business trip May 5, 2015
Alex
"3"
They upgrade me to a suit w wooden floor it was cold w no heat needed more blanket. change next room it was nicer. but the breakfast was good very nice cooks it. if if chance, i would stay they again.
2 night trip May 3, 2015
debra
"good stAy"
It was nice
2 night trip May 2, 2015
Kephas
"Valley Park Hotel"
Clean room, but hotel is dated. You can hear the traffic on the street in front of hotel quite badly in the room.
2 night trip with friends Apr 22, 2015
"Before renovations review"
This Hotel was in a very convenient location, close to Airport. I thought the Hotel was already renovated, so kind of disappointed about that. Also, I had a room on street side, so traffic was kind of noisy all the time. The staff was very nice and catered to my needs quickly. Thanks
2 night business trip Apr 21, 2015
"What you get for $200 in San Jose"
Was attending a conference in downtown San Jose and was looking for a mid-range hotel. Should have known I was in trouble when Motel 6 was $100 a night. Stopped at the convenience store down the street at 10p and service was only through a window. Nice. The hotel definitely needs renovating, and the the bed not the most comfortable, but the room was spotless and Wi-Fi worked great.
1 night business trip Apr 22, 2015
Timothy
"A 2nd class motel"
Room was full of chlorine fumes. I guess the room was just washed with Chlorox and they forgot to open the windows to let the fumes out.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
Sonny
"May come back when renovation is completed."
Room is dated but the hotel is being renovated by new owners. Enjoyed breakfast. Free dinner is advertised on website and noted on receipt but is no longer offered by new owners. Hotel okay if you are only sleeping there. The staff was courteous and helpful.
2 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Under constuction"
It would have been nice to be notified of the construction my rooms tv didnt come in it was messed up the Jacuzzi tube wouldnt hold water the heater didnt work. We were given another room the next night but it was to late to use the Jacuzzi. The people were really nice but during renovation I wouldnt stay
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"This hotel would be plan "c""
Checked in Wednesday afternoon, requested couple extra pillows and a few towels never got them. Didn't see house keeping until I requested the room be cleaned on Friday morning, The front office staff were very friendly. Cancelled dinner service,didn't recieve that email or the one that said hotel was remodeling.
4 night business trip Apr 8, 2015
"Cute Boutique Hotel"
Our room was very spacious. The property is currently undergoing renovations, and to clear the mid century design needs an overhaul. I would definitely stay here again as the staff were very helpful and it's within walking distance to restaurants.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Corinne
"Overnight in San Jose"
Hotel is right on Steven Creek Blvd so expect traffic noise. Next to massage parlor(s). Has decent sitting and meeting area on the 3rd floor which was useful. Free WiFi.
Other trip Apr 9, 2015
"Centrally located hotel"
The room was very nice. Nice big bed and a very nice Jacuzzi tub. Our room even had a little stove, microwave and mini fridge. The hotel is not in the most beautiful location. It is off a busy street with a Taqueria and massage parlor across the street but it is very close to shopping and the SAP Center. We were in a town for a concert so the location was perfect. The staff was very nice and let us check-in early because we were coming from out of town.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Saturday Night Fever!"
This place was probably really nice in the '70s! As of now, it's certainly a bit dated. I was duped by the room pictures, since the headboard/bed frame/nightstands are relatively new and nice looking. Turn to the other side, and you'll see some mini stove I wouldn't trust to light a cigarette. Though I won't stay here again, there are a few good things that sort of overrule the bad: first is the free wireless. It's a fairly standard thing now, but it's far less common on hotels of this "level of quality." The next thing that was very good was the breakfast, which is free with your room. There is also free dinner, but I didn't try it. The location isn't the best, but it's relatively convenient to the Silicon Valley/San Jose area, so that's another bonus. If you're just going for business (and your whole group is just men), this might be a decent place to make a short stay. I wouldn't bring the family for vacation, though.
2 night business trip Feb 25, 2015
"Friendly service"
Good alternative to downtown hotels. Use VTA bus service that is convenient to access city center, Valley Fair Mall, etc. Hotel is OK but referred noise from adjacent rooms might be a problem for light sleepers.
4 night business trip Feb 12, 2015
"Good value, friendly staff!"
The staff was very friendly and generous. They provided advice about ground transportation and exact change for the bus.
"Great place for the price."
Meals were great and the people were friendly
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2015
"not what I expected"
served its purpose
3 night family trip Jan 17, 2015
Lurline
Great value! Especially enjoyed them having dinners. Nothing fancy, but added to overall value.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
kevin c
"Not the worst but not a 3 star either."
Heavy cleaning chemical oder in the hotel. The carpet in the room smelled bad and the bed sheets had a stale Oder as well. Towels are old and the hotel In general needs upgrades (at least new rugs, towels and toiletries!)
1 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"First impression misleading"
When I first got to the hotel I was like "I should have selected a different one". ;-) Outside appearance and location was not exactly as I thought it would be. It looks a little worn and could probably benefit from a renovation at some point. The hotel is at the edge of (but not in) an area of San Jose, that I wouldn't walk alone in at night (this sounds worse as it is, but there is that feeling ...). However, the room was clean, spacious, with well functioning air conditioning and a comfortable bed. Staff is very friendly. Unfortunately, the whirlpool function of my tub didn't work, but I could live with that. ;-) Also the breakfast that was included in the room rate is actually pretty good. For example, they prepare the eggs individually, so the scrambled eggs have not been sitting there for an hour. And the coffee and other beverages are good, too. There was also dinner included, but I only tried it once. Not bad, but the breakfast is better.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Ulrich
"Looking for a place to stay, stay here"
my family and I stayed here for New Year's Eve and it was very pleasant. There is a small parking garage for the guests. The inside is very cute and Christmassy. The room was clean, I loved the vanity mirror and the movable mirror. So easy to do my makeup ! Overall nice experience, fun little stay.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
"Holiday visit"
Friendly staff and clean room. Spa tub was amazing and free breakfasts were always a great bonus.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Comfortable room for the night...."
I arrived late and left early. Neola, at the front desk was pleasant and helpful. The hotel and room was clean, but a bit dated. My room had a huge jetted tub,which was great for me, although, really too big. It also meant having quite a big step into the tub to take a shower. Someone not very agile may have trouble with that. Breakfast was good with eggs cooked to order, sausage and potatoes, waffles,plus the usual hotel breakfast foods.
1 night business trip Dec 10, 2014
Allison
Nice facility in a good location. Employees were pleasant and efficient. I was on the street side. Extremely noisy from the traffic, even on the 3rd floor. What really capped it were the people arguing at the top of their lungs on the street at 2:45 am for about an hour. Whoever was working the desk that night had to have heard, yet did nothing.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"two sides to every coin"
First night was great second night had a large party with over 15 people next door causing a lot of noise and banging constantly going in and about of room. Hotel is very understaffed at night and nothing was done to resolve issue.
Other trip Dec 5, 2014
"Just ok"
When we got our room, it was spacious and the jacuzzi tub was massive! We turned the TV 9n and the cable was very snowy so they put us in a new room. The headboard had greasy hand marks all over it, the drain plug had hair in it and the toilet would run forever after flushing. There was also long hairs in the kitchen sink. All in all, this room was not worth the $170 we paid for it.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2014
Chrystal
I was pleasantly surprised at all the amenities in the room. First of all, the room was large and spacious with a kitchenette and fridge. Big bonus with a nice sized jacuzzi for a bathtub. Nice touch with a mounted magnifying mirror, really helped with putting on make-up and contact lenses ( just learning how to use contacts-Lol). The meals are way better than I expected. Full hot breakfast every morning and dinner on most nights (spaghetti and meatballs one night-yumm!) Staff is pleasant and friendly. I would definitely stay here again.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
trvlr
"Right in the heart of San Jose!"
Was not expecting the best when we approach the hotel. We were nervous. We all know the saying; don't judge a book by its cover. But once we got inside, we were pleasantly surprised. Friendly staff, clean, nice large bed, daily breakfast and dinner Monday-Friday. Very pleased and would stay again.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Mrs Ware
"San jose"
The staff was very friendly and accomodating. The room was amazing.
1 night trip with friends Nov 21, 2014
"A pleasant stay"
A little bit noisy at night since my room is facing the street, but room is clean and the staff is super nice. Will stay again
not good, out of date room, mattress terrible, heard too much street traffic, checked out early. lost one day rental fee
"Nice staff. Dated but clean hotel."
Decent hotel. Needs an update. Staff was great. I liked the fresh cooked eggs for breakfast. Awesone taco place across the street. Not much else in the nighborhood. Santana Row is close by car. I will come back.
3 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
jeff
"Time for an upgrade."
Large room for a family. Free parking, wifi, and breakfast are the only reasons why I give this hotel two stars. The hotel needs a complete makeover. Our room had a leak over the shower area that got all over the floor. I had to plunge my own toilet because no maintenance workers are on site at night. Walls are full of holes and scuffs. Carpet is in bad shape. No comforters on beds. Just thin blankets.
3 night family trip Nov 8, 2014
raymond
"Pleasant stay"
I live in the neighborhood and had to stay because my bathroom was getting remodeled. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Greeting you when you arrive and leave. The free breakfast and dinner was definitely plus.If I had to stay again I would.
4 night family trip Nov 3, 2014