All hotels in San Jose, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here2404 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA, 95128, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

It was what we expected but the room on the day of check in could have been alittle cleaner
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
"Not a nice hotel"
Staff did not have my two rooms booked. I called a couple days ahead and they informed me I wasn't booked for two rooms. We get there and the changes were still not made at they charged me $10 extra each room from what I was garanteed from Expedia. Dirty fridge. 2nd room had old tv that barely worked.
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Sanchez
This hotel is near a large shopping mall. It's neither fancy nor a dive. We had some difficulty sleeping due to the street noise. I'd recommend asking for a room that is not along the busy street or bring ear plugs. It sounds like the windows are wide open when they are closed. The style is quaint, the condition clean but old. There were some sticky spots on the carpet. The bed was comfortable. The linens are immaculate. The employees were polite and courteous. Free breakfast and dinner, but one of the female cooks gave my husband a hard time because he got an omelette for breakfast, but came back an hour later for a banana, muffins and waffle. She told him only one visit to the food area per customer, yet there are no signs saying this. getting up for seconds. Had he known, he would have filled his plate high the first time. They provide salsa and chips daily and the salsa is tasty.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
Monika
"Nothing remarkable"
This hotel was a bit out of the way for where we were visiting. The check-in was quick, the parking lot was small (underneath hotel). Do keep in mind, this is an older hotel. Comfortable rooms, nothing extraordinary. One plus was the taco shop open late, directly across the street.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
Marfoo
"nosy hotel close to the busy traffic."
first room has a broken screen so can't open the window and the cleanser smell can cause you to choke. We asked and was switched to another room. This room has similar problem with window screen and the traffic noise is too much to leave the window open. TV remote doesn't work. Probably dead battery. When I booked online, it says 'breakfast and dinner package' and the receipt/confirmation also says the same. The office told us no dinner because it is included only Mon-Fri. If so, the confirmation should not says included. It is misrepresenting what the customer is getting. Will advise no one to stay there.
Other trip Jul 15, 2014
Helen
"Great hotel for the price"
Food,staff and the place was great I will return soon
Other trip Jul 12, 2014
luis
Our stay was very good, though outside noise was very noticeable due to single pane windows and proximity to the street. . No other complaints. Available breakfast and dinners were quite good. Our room was about 30 feet from the dining room. Great location!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Curt
"Hard to find, biggest frustration"
The staff was very friendly & good...one thing very odd, & shows they don't like to invest in their hotel, is the lack of bedspreads??????? Not a bedspread one in the hotel. Other than that, they were a very nice group of people, with an excellent "cooked for you" breakfast my hubby enjoyed.. I don't know that I could find it to stay there again.
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
Kelley
Staff was very friendly and helpful, hotel and grounds were kept clean, rooms were clean and bed was comfortable, but you could really tell this was an old hotel, but can't complain for the price. . If we went to another concert at the SAP Center, we would consider this hotel again. .
1 night trip Jul 2, 2014
"Very good and very warm feeling"
it's like a family business and you can see from their employee talking
5 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Jacky
"Broken Furniture"
I was very disappointed. The sofa bed was horrible, it did not open or work properly. Once opened, could not put it back. The house keeper informed us the bed had been broken for a long time, obvious by the torn fabric where the metal frame had torn away exposing the wood. There was a crowbar in the room you had to use to pry the bed back into place. Huge crack in bathroom mirror & graffiti on living room wall. The worst part of the stay was when I met with the woman (Veronica) at the desk to inform the staff of what I was experience she told me she was not able to do anything and told me she would speak with the manager to see if the bill could be adjusted. The next day when I went again to see someone at the desk I was informed that Veronica was in fact the manager. She lied to me just so she would not have to deal with me. (Someone may be thinking I was rule but that was not the case. I was calm and courteous) I had a choice of 2 rooms when I booked the hotel; 1 bed for $139+tax or 2 beds for $229+tax. I asked that the adjust the rate to the one bed because they sold me a room they knew did not meet my needs. After I had them call the owner they did give me a $70 discount which made the final price $169+Tax. That was still over $30+tax more that what I could have bought the room for in the first place. I will never stay there again nor recommend this hotel to anyone. By the way, they offer a free dinner with the stay... it was a hot dog and chips.
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2014
AER
The rooms are spacious, the staff warm, morning very rich.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
We were in town for concert and we had a great stay. The rooms are updated and comfortable. Pleasant surprise that the rooms looked nothing like the pictures. Food was decent and the staff was very helpful. Spa water and cookies in the lobby was a treat.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
"A bargain in the south bay"
It fit our every need. The dinner provided wasn't much but we didn't expect much so we were not disappointed.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Russell
"Ok hotel"
Looked like all new floors and bedding but was dingy looking. Has old spa tub that still works which was nice and a stove top. But the room just looked old and could have used a good scrubbing
Other trip May 20, 2014
"This hotel has all that you need"
I must say this hotel has al you need and comes with an affordable price tag. Free food , free wifi, free parking and lots more. Very good hotel and friendly staff. Wish they construct a gym soon.
5 night trip May 13, 2014
Very nice except did not like having 2 go 2 the 3rd floor 4 ice: ()
Other trip May 19, 2014
"NOT A 3 STAR HOTEL!!!"
Horrible neighborhood, creepy outdated rooms, and filthy. Staff was wonderful but hotel is disgusting.
1 night business trip May 12, 2014
"Valley Park Hotel"
Better than I expected. Nice to have a jacuzzi in your room. Free breakfast on weekends is a plus. Clean place with fresh smelling environment scents. Had a nice time here. You have a small kitchen with refrigerator if you want to cook.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Sounded like a jet engin"
We have stayed at this hotel several times over the years and have been happy. However during this visit when I wanted to relax in the tub, and when I turned on the bathroom light, it sounded as if a jet engine was warming up effectively spoiling the mood. Other than that, the room was clean, and the breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip May 2, 2014
Luann
Booked this because it was supposed to be a smoking friendly facility, However upon chech in we were told "it was a non smoking facility due to the new law that was passed regarding smoking in public"
Other trip Apr 29, 2014
"Friendly staff, avg. facilities, affordable."
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was average, nothing fancy .. It had all the staples. However, the beds don't have comforters or duvets, just sheets and blankets. Breakfast was great .. they make an omlette on the spot for you. The overall feel of the hotel is that of an older building. If you're looking for glam, don't stay here. If you want somewhere just to rest your head for a decent price, this will do. I would recommend this hotel as a necessity stay, not as a vacation stay.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
BB
"Nice place to stay for once~ Good breakfast"
Actually, room is kind of so-so. Stuff looks unhappy all the day. Breakfast is excellent!
Other trip Apr 24, 2014
"easy place in S.V."
It was comfortable, quiet, great breakfast...close to everything we needed to do in Silicon Valley. Traveling with teenagers, so the breakfast and dinner was a nice treat. Friendly, thoughtful staff.
1 night trip Apr 15, 2014
"disappointed"
was very disappointed the toilet ran constantly unless you shook the handle the tv reception was terrible the only good thing was the breakfast that was free there was a small area with burners but there was some kind of leak water was always on the counter
Other trip Apr 5, 2014
steve
Room was noicy, outside traffic sounds at front of hotel. Sounded like my windows were open when they were not. Noice died down slightly in evening. Good breakfast options.
1 night trip Mar 5, 2014
calgirl
Front desk had an attitude, though it was late when I checked in. Not enough parking, room was clean but the toilet was loose, tub dripped, just felt to be a bit outdated even though it apeared to have been painted recently. Location and price is what appealed to me. Not likely to stay again unless no other choices available
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
"I would rate it 0 if it were an option"
Scariest place I have ever been. Can't believe I paid for this. Gross and bad area. Truly the Hood.
1 night trip Feb 24, 2014
"Review of Valley Park hotel in San Jose, CA"
Staff is overall nice. The Hotel condition was disappointing: Strong smell of detergent (smell like the spray issued in toilets). The heater and A/C piece is very old and blows air that smells like mold. The Rooms condition is terrible; very very old carpet, string smell of detergent, bathroon sink is plugged, the telephone in the room is not working, the toilet tank is leaking...
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Very loud do to a busy street. Juveniles were running up and down the halls all night and staff didn't do anything. Nice tv but the heater barely worked. Continental breakfast was the only positive point. I've stayed at many hotels and this was no where close to $137 room, more like a $60 room at the max including all the fees.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2014
"They served dinner that was included!"
I had a great experience.. They served dinner as well as breakfast, which is a first for me and I've been staying at Hotels in San Jose for the last 20 years.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
"loved the tub"
Overall nice place, tub was fantastic
1 night business trip Jan 30, 2014
Crystal
"Decent for an overnight stay"
The price was right, so I jumped at booking this hotel. It was difficult finding a decent hotel under $150 in this area, during the middle of the work week. The hotel is located on a main thoroughfare - Stevens Creek Blvd - so make sure to bring ear plugs if you want to get any sleep. My overall experience was as expected - it did not wow me, but it also did not disappoint.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
MCD
"A Great Location!!"
We were there for an Eagles concert at SAP center and this was a perfect location----only 2 miles away! Our room was large, clean and comfortable and the same with the bathroom. The hotel is old, could use updating for sure, but the location is awesome, they actually have free dinner and breakfast hot buffets, which were wonderful and served in a pretty room with lots of seating and a large flat screen TV , and they have covered parking underground, which is also nice. A lot for the price, especially for this area!!
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014
mary
"Everything we needed"
It was very clean and close to the concert venue. The staff was very helpful, The breakfast was good. Our only complaint would be the traffic noise. It really had everything we needed. .
1 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2014
"Close to downtown and Winchester House"
This hotel is in MAJOR need of remodel. The worst I have ever stayed in. Positive: breakfast was great and the housekeeping staff were very friendly. Also, they insisted on making a copy of my credit card for their file or put a deposit of $250 cash for incidentals. They said this was standard since I had pre-paid for the room.
1 night family trip Jan 26, 2014
Very Old Hotel, although very clean.
4 night trip Jan 17, 2014
"Nothing to write home about."
It was just ok. Staff were exceptional though, comped breakfast was good except for lousy coffee.
1 night trip Jan 16, 2014
"Close to the shopping mall"
Very good service
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
ta
Wonderful, professional staff. New set up in dining room gives it a cleaner, neater more pleasant look.
1 night business trip Dec 22, 2013
Maria
"cheap, but not cheap enough?"
The building is very run down. My room had been partially renovated - there was a new floor for 2/3 of the bedroom. The mattress & pillows were new and good, the bathroom had seen better days and the shower curtain rod was hanging on by a thread. The bathroom was not clean. The free breakfast was fine - scrambled eggs, etc. I had a room on the 3rd floor, street side, and it was a bit noisy.
1 night trip Dec 10, 2013
"Improvements"
Glad to see the improvements on the rooms it will make me come back.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
Mb
"Valley Park Hotel"
The hotel and the rooms were pretty clean but they needed some TLC. In our room the plunger in the bathroom sink didn't work, one of the outlets had no cover, light in bathroom didn't work but the heat light did. The heat light had a fan and it was noisy.
Betty
We have stayed at the Valley Park Hotel before because of the convenience & been very satisfied overall. The only problem on this visit was the construction going on in several rooms across from ours in the middle of the day. Also the cleanup in the hall was not good. On the last day we were there the water was shut down for a couple of hours. It wasn't a problem for us, but could have been for others. I would suggest that whoever was doing the work in the rooms clean up after each day instead of leaving construction debris in the hall.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Thanks for an excellent Thanksgiving stay"
My husband and I are so thankful for the positive experience with our stay at The Village Park Hotel over the Thanksgiving holiday. From check in to check out the staff were helpful and so very pleasant. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean and the hotel is very well maintained in all areas. The hotel was warmly decorated for the holidays creating such a welcoming atmosphere. We look forward to our next stay and would recommend The Village Park Hotel in San Jose, CA to everyone. The affordable rates add to a great overall experience and we absolutely rate this hotel a "10"..
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
"Very bad customer service"
Didn't response and contact customer regarding to their concerns and problems
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Would be nice if the hotel upgraded their TV;s to flatscreens with more channels to view Very limited menu at the restaurant. Too much heavy food on the menu. Room was clean but decor old. could not connect to the internet the 2 days of my stay. very inconvenient and I did not receive help for this. I had to call back several times. appreciate the fact that although i left my necklace in the hotel room they actually went to the room to retrieve it for me and keep at the front desk until i could pick up. that was appreciated.
2 night trip Nov 5, 2013
"Close to Winchester Mystery House and Santana Row"
Was located only 1 mile away from Winchester Mystery House and Santana Row where we came to visit. It also was right off the freeway and easy to find. Hotel was okay, not a 5 star, but only needed a place to stay for sleep purpose. However for the price would expect a little more.
2 night family trip Oct 25, 2013
Constantly breaking something: jacuzzi timer, wifi, radio. Slow personnel. Disgusting.
4 night trip Oct 28, 2013
Very enjoyable, courteous staff, close to good eating places for the days the kitchen is closed. Close to Winchester Mystery house. Covered parking
Other trip Nov 2, 2013