All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8815 Sw Sun Pl, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Nice Dog Friendly Hotel"
A quick one night stay. Would definitely consider when traveling with our pup. Friendly staff and comfortable room. No frills.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"great value in updated rooms"
I was happily impressed by this hotel!! Rooms were all updated, granit counters, large flat screen,all carpets in entire lodge new. Lobby redone as well. Loved the option to get a beer or wine at desk at reasonable fee and not have to leave. I'll say again!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
"Awesome"
Great place. Friendly people, good breakfast. Newer hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
alan
"In general a good hotel for the price"
remodeled rooms which is nice. Breakfast is worse than before, less variety.
10 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
ting
Convenient hotel with a clean, spacious room and polite, helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice hotel & pet friendly"
Perfect for a quick visit to Portland for the weekend. Nice mini kitchen, clean, comfortable and everything worked! Close to every where we wanted to go. Also brought our dog, no extra charge and no issues. Actually saw a couple other dogs there as well, very pretty friendly. Will definitely use them again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Becky
"Nice hotel. Close to our son's house."
Very nice room. It was kept clean, the breakfast was good & the staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"safe and clean"
this is a great hotel and I am picky.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
jackie
"GREAT HOTEL! IN TOWN FOR SHRINERS ACTIVITIES."
PERFECT LOCATION FOR ACTIVITIES AT SHRINERS. GOOD BREAKFAST AND VERY CLEAN.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
MARY
"College visits in Portland"
Looked for a convenient place to stay during college visits. Beautifully upgraded hotel. Kitchenette convenient, breakfast good, sunroom add in for breakfast area beautiful. Clean and comfortable. Look no further.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
college mom
"Walls are Too Thin"
We stayed two nights. The staff were reasonably friendly, breakfast was pretty good, and room was spacious and clean. However, I can't recommend this hotel because of how insanely loud it was. We've stayed in lots of places, but this place had the thinnest walls ever - strange since it does seem so nice from the outside and is remodeled. We had the noisiest neighbors ever and I complained to the desk. The desk staff tried, but it didn't help. The folks next door were up hooting and hollering until past 1 a.m. My kids and I could not sleep and I was so frustrated. But some of the blame lies with the hotel - they allowed a wedding reception to start very late and there were guests running around until very early morning hours as a result. If you are the kind of person that can sleep through anything, this is a good hotel for you - but if you need a reasonable degree of quiet to sleep, look elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Meghan
We had a great stay with LaQuinta. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Tricia
"Let's go!"
Just right!
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Nicer than Expected"
we were only here overnight but I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the hotel and how clean it was.the kitchenette would be great if you were staying longer.the staff were nice and as hotel breakfast goes it was average.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
M
"Nice and comfortable."
Welcomed by a wonderful front desk young man. Gave me a great room after a long day of travel. So comfortable and everything so stylish. Breakfast had a great variety of foods. Just nice all around.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
We returned to stay extra nights after my husband became ill and had to see a doctor. I would recommend this hotel. Miguel at the front desk was very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Place at at reasonable price!"
Rooms have been completely remolded and are very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Chuck
Nice setting! Lots of flowers and green area. The breakfast room is lovely in a sunny spot! Room was quiet and clean
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Pattib
Love that the business up the street is a maserati dealership! If my friends and I didn't have plans to go out and about we'd all would've just stayed in the room to relax after waffles for breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Camille G
"Good location!"
We stayed three nights at this hotel and enjoyed it. Being right off the highway was wonderful - easy to get places and surprisingly little road noise in our room. One serious drawback, tho - on our last morning as I was getting out of bed, two people (who thought it was their room), somehow used their key to get into our room. The front desk apologized and no harm was done, but it was a bit unsettling at the time.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Rebeca
"great stay"
Food was great. Room was great. Was a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
tim
"Decent rooms, terrible internet service/breakfast"
Overall a physically nice hotel, but if you need internet service, prepare to feel like you're using DSL. We even switched rooms to get better service, which was a waste of time. Continental breakfast was pretty bad, and when I asked two staff members where to go instead, they both had no clue. Great.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
I've stayed here previously nice hotel. Only complaint, it was extremely hot outside and they apparently lacked AC in the elevator and hallways.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Highly recommend
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
Orit
"Will be back"
fantastic but the free breakfast was a little disappointing
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
"Better than expected!"
This room was amazing! It had a giant jacuzzi tub which was open to the bedroom. I loved the set-up! The hotel was conveniently located off the highway, so it was a great place to stop on our way south. Staying just outside of Portland made it cheaper (but this hotel didn't seem cheap! It was wonderful)!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Wonderful trip spoiled by hotel assistant manager"
Upon arrival, hotel staff was unable to process a cash payment. During my stay, my travel plans changed and I needed to leave a day early. I contacted Expedia who approved the cancellation and called the hotel to approve the cancellation. Hotel staff advised they did not have authority to approve refund and that the manager needed to approve it. I called Guest Services immediately the next morning for La Quint who said they would call hotel to authorize. Upon checking out (8:00 a.m.) I was told the manager would be in at 9:00 a.m. and I had to go back to the hotel. When I arrived at 9:30 a.m. the manager was still not in. The hotel staff said he spoke with her and she knew I was needing to talk with her. When standing there, he indicated she was driving in. She enter the facility through a back door and when hotel staff found her on the conference call he advised she was not available. I demanded she come out to speak to me, she did and refused to give me the money stating Expedia would need to refund the fees even though I paid them (cash) directly to the hotel. I had a receipt showing a refund that she refused to pay. I then called La Quinta Guest Services who called her and she still refused to refund. Upon requesting owner/manager information, she advised that she disagreed with the owner who instructed to refund me the money and she went on to tell me how she was going to lose her job and how rude I was to demand a refund and to not care she would be fired.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Basketball Mom
It was clean, had 2 sinks and AC worked. Great breakfast!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
nugget
"Excellent!"
Amazing service. Room was super clean and inviting. Awesome breakfast. Hotel is easy to access from freeway and gorgeous!!! We will definitely be staying here again. Beds were comfy and size of room was very impressive.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Logan
"Good for the area"
Convient location and good value
2 night business trip May 14, 2014
We have stayed before with no problems. This time we had no power in the hotel the morning we were trying to check out 4/16/14. We were not able to take showers and had to pack in the dark
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"One Night Stay"
Preferred to try this LaQuinta location instead of driving into morning Portland/Beaverton traffic. The convenience allowed a leisurely breakfast and reduced traffic for a late morning appointment before returning home 2 hours away. Directions given provided easy access, a friendly staff with coffee & cookies, and a healthy morning breakfast . The room itself was very clean with comfortable king size bed. The swimming pool is always a bonus. I will highly recommend this hotel to my friends.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Decent Hotel"
If you are only going to use this hotel for sleeping and don't mind a stuffy smell in the room and a weird smell in the hall, this is an okay hotel. We did not get internet at all. I could not connect with my computer, phone, or tablet and neither could my husband. They allow dogs, which I don't mind, but if there are several large dogs wondering around, it kind of bothers me. No one cleaned up after their dogs outside and I kept stepping in poop walking to my car (I looked and was careful too). The room was fine and fairly clean, aside from the stuffy smell that I thought was originally smoke.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
Yvonne
"Don't depend on them to serve you well"
My experience was not even satisfactory. When I made the reservation I told them I needed a handicapped room. After getting into the room I realized it was not. Took our stuff to front desk where we were assigned to a handicapped room.The girl was busy on the phone taking reservation info from another person and whouldn't interrupt momentarily to ask what I needed.After listening to her taking reservation info from another on the phone for 7-8 minutes I finally interrupted her to ask her how to get to the room. I ask the girl how to get there and she told me to gown the stairs while looking at me sitting in my wheelchair. I reminded her of my wheelchair and she flippantly told me to take the elevator. . Once in our room I called the front desk to set a wake-up call and we never got one the next morning . I awoke 22 minutes after our requested wake up time so we were late to our appt. .At checkout I requested a reduction in charges and was told she couildn't do it. I just spent my last night ever I a LaQuiunta room. Never again!!! Merrill Andersen
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Maintenance issues"
Although it was a nice hotel. I was a little surprised at some of the lack of upkeep. Where the sprinkler system had been installed there were gaps in the ceiling. The floors were not cleaned as I could see water drips from my bath the night before. I would stay again but would hope some issues would be addressed.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
S M
Condition/maintenance rating downgraded because snow was not cleared from the parking lot making pulling in difficult.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Good Value For The Money"
Great location , close to the I-5 Freeway but yet quiet. Our only comment that needs to be looked into is the state of the bathrooms....needs updating. Very small toilets....way overdue to be updated......& small bath towels. Saw animals being led into rooms.......supposed to be a non-pet motel? Overall, good value for the money though......hope there is some updating soon....
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Tired Traveler
"Close to our relatives!"
Liked the bed, especially the bed coverlet over a down comforter and down pillows. Room was very clean,quiet and heat/air conditioning worked well and not too noisy. Lots of space for suitcases, and for workspace: a table and a desk. Liked the kitchenette.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
M
"Perfect for our family visit"
We often stay in the Wilsonville area to visit family nearby. We have stayed at other local hotels and paid more. This was a better price and a larger, nicer room with a great breakfast included.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
The room was clean not much noise from the freeway. The staff was nice and breakfast was good. They are remodeling a little paint smell.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Good place to stay."
This hotel is one of the nicer hotels i have stayed at. The breakfast in the morning is nice. Service and overall experience was good. The only thing is the price was a bit high. Im not sure why motels think they can charge so much for a room.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Fred
"Convenient location"
This hotel is comfortable, quiet, and very accommodating . They take small pets and have cookies at night. Walking distance to Starbucks target and Costco .
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
margo
"Vary Good"
I did not find anything wrong, because we are moving to the area we still don't have are belongings so we are still here and I am vary satisfied with are accommodation
3 night trip Oct 28, 2013
John Rheaume
"Convenient and Quiet"
I really enjoyed my short but sweet stay. I made reservations at a location that was convenient for my return drive. Wonderful time.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Valdi
We were very satisfied and it was close to where we were going.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
JUDY
"Very nice hotel and rooms, with basic breakfast"
We stayed in this hotel when returning to Canada from our vacation. The hotel is located close to highway exit, close to a strip mall with several fast food restaurants. The room was very nice and comfortable, very clean and quiet. Thecomplimentary breakfast was very basic, not as good as other hotels offered during our vacation. We booked our stay through hotels.com. One day before the completion of our stay, we asked the front desk person how can we stay an additional night in the hotel. He offered to do it for us. Following his completion of the reservation, we thought that everything was set. We were wrong. The next day the new front desk person told us that we did not have any reservation for the additional night. She offered to do it, and did it for us. When we checked out the next day, we asked the new front desk person for the receipt for our additional night stay. The nightly rate was different than that quoted one day before. It looked to us that either the computer software at this hotel did not work well, or the personel at front desk were not very familiar with it.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Adult couple
It was nice area, beds were comfortable. Property needs a little TLC, knob on refrigerator broken. We were able to turn it up with pliers.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"darkand stuffy"
No one told me that the handicapped rooms were in the basement. It was too dark to read. The a/c was one constantly and the room remained humid all night. The staff smiled but offered no improvements, when I checked out, I was offered a 10 percent discount. I would have preferred a comfortable room where no animals had left pet hair behind. The thick foam mattresses have lost their lift. Not a good experience. The ads on tv have it all wrong.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
merilynn
"pleased with this hotel"
quiet and met our needs nicely
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Loren
"Great free breakfast. More than expected!"
Not a bad place only thing I did not like is that the carpet in our bedroom seemed dirty. Especially knowing that dogs are allowed in all rooms. Just kept my shoes on and all was good.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013