All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
8815 Sw Sun Pl, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

we could unfortunately hear the people walking on the floor above us late into the night. other than that, I would rate this motel as favorable.
1 night family trip Aug 25, 2015
Juanita
"Double booked room - computer glitch, umm really??"
We dont really actively review hotels, but this hotel needs a "heads up" for other travelers. Booked this hotel because it was rated "Excellent 4.2/5 stars" by hotels.com. The lobby had a "This is a non-smoking hotel" clearly posted in the foyer. When we entered the hotel lobby, we were greeted by a strange smell. Perhaps it was a "someone smoked in here and we cleaned it up, almost" kind of smell. As we were checking in, we were interrupted by another guest, who could not get into his room. Looks like a problem with the electronics they said. It was just his room, right? They had to let him in using a physical key. After about 15 mins of letting the customer into his room, the front desk person is back to help us. We get room keys and everything is fine, right? We go to the room and swipe the keys. It looks like someone is already in our room - their bags and clothes are all over. Interesting. We go back to the lobby when the front desk person tells us that we had been double booked into that room. It was all a computer glitch they say. Good thing that the other traveler was not in the room when we entered it huh. Please learn from our experience and skip this hotel if you can. I'd rate this hotel somewhere in between a 1 and a 2, definitely not a 4.2/5.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Would stay here again!"
Was I town for a wedding and was traveling with my large dog. They were very accommodating and a fantastic dog park 3 miles away.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2015
Becky
"Good choice"
Nice room location - view of trees and not parking lot.
1 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
karen
"A great stay!"
Excellent customer service and friendly staff. Only negative was that the A/C unit wasn't too high tech so it couldn't be set to a specific temp but we were still comfortable. Good, typical hotel bfast. Large rooms, quite hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Kristin
Nice hotel in a nice area. Staff was great. Continental breakfast was the best I have ever had at a hotel. Great variety and the 6 to 10 time period was accommodating to our schedule.
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
gerald and connie
"Good Stay"
The room needed a little work on the kitchenette and the travertine tiles were in need of replacement but overall, a nice place to stay.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2015
Diann
"Wedding stay"
Our entire family was at the hotel for a wedding....we were all very impressed...the breakfast was very impressive...and kind staff too.
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Regina
"Super Staff lousy computers"
Rolled into the parking lot around 1AM the computer was down but the wonder front desk person scrambled to get me in to a room so I could get some sleep before hitting the road again in 4 hours.
1 night business trip Apr 16, 2015
Trista
Room smelled of dogs and cleaning chemicals, got in to late to ask for another room
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
The staff checked us in quickly and with great pleasantness. The room was very nice. Bed was comfortable. Everything was clean quiet and well done. I would be happy to stay here again and again.
Other trip May 31, 2015
"A trip to wine country"
Had searched for a place near Dundee and wine country. This turned out to be a smart selection. Great location, quiet, breakfast and the wine tour company knew exactly where it was and picked us up.
2 night family trip May 17, 2015
Sara
"Close to surroundings needed"
My husband had to have dental work done early in the morning. I hate Portland traffic so we stayed the night before and the day of his surgery. It was quiet and comfortable.
Other trip May 23, 2015
Barb
"Pet friendly and people friendly!"
A 20-30 minute drive from city center Portland, but in a nice area near the I-5 in Wilsonville. The room was comfortable, bed was comfortable. The staff was extremely nice and very accommodating . I would stay there again, and so would my little dog.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Softball dad"
After a long day at the softball fields watching my daughter play it was nice to sit and relax in the comfortable room with plenty of space for both kids and I.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"wonderful!"
Great place to stay
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
Dale
The personnel was very helpful and room was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
nice local place to stay easy for freeway access
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"very good location, near shopping area."
Everything was good. Ando according what I expect.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Samuel
"Very good option for pet owners visiting Portland"
A good place to stay when traveling with a dog to Portland. Staff was friendly, room was spotless and comfortable, and the drive into Portland took between 15 minutes to a half hour (during the height of rush hour). All in all a very good option for pet owners.
2 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"High quality room amenities and friendly welcome!"
The folks working here were really, really friendly and attentive. That attitude makes a huge difference and is much appreciated. We arrived exhausted from loading a moving truck and the spacious, clean, quiet room was so welcome. Informative staff sent us to the right place for dinner when we inquired, and made our lives easier. Good wifi, bedside lighting, hot water, and the coffee system set us up for the fine breakfast buffet and our departure. Thank you La Quinta, the high quality services/amenities and friendly welcoming staff set a high standard.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
"I Always stay at LQ"
I always stay at LQ if one is available. I usually travel with a pet and they are pet friendly. The rooms are always nice, clean and the staff friendly.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Very Satisfied :)"
I found the hotel and my room to be extremely clean. The staff were all very pleasant and accommodating. The hotel is conveniently located within a quick walk or drive to a cute shopping center, including Costo, Target, Pier One and several other shops as well as eats. They also have a nice selection of beverages at the front desk. And thank guys, for finding my little bag I left in the cafe! I was glad I could come back and pick it up.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
"Nice hotel. Close to our daughters home."
Lots of well behaved dogs were present with their owners. Breakfast area was crowded, but the food was good. Since we stayed 12 nights, they could have had some changes to the breakfast selection. Cleaning staff did a very good job. -- We noticed that someone had tried to break into the back of our truck even tho we were parked close to the front door in a handicapped parking space. We can't blame the hotel for this, but there were some loitering workers around.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Nice Dog Friendly Hotel"
A quick one night stay. Would definitely consider when traveling with our pup. Friendly staff and comfortable room. No frills.
1 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"stayed with 2 pets - no hassle"
arrived with 2 pets and a trailer and was well received. Changed our room to second floor to expedite taking the dog out for a walk before bed
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Russ
Great staff. Good breakfast. Clean and spacious room.
Other trip Feb 19, 2015
"Conveniently located"
Located right off I-5, next to Target and Costco. Other restaurants and shops close by. It's slightly tucked away also, so there isn't any unnecessary traffic. This is our second stay here, and would choose it again.
Other trip Feb 17, 2015
"great value in updated rooms"
I was happily impressed by this hotel!! Rooms were all updated, granit counters, large flat screen,all carpets in entire lodge new. Lobby redone as well. Loved the option to get a beer or wine at desk at reasonable fee and not have to leave. I'll say again!
3 night business trip Feb 9, 2015
The staff was friendly And I really felt safe and comfortable.
Other trip Feb 15, 2015
Dorothy
"Awesome"
Great place. Friendly people, good breakfast. Newer hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 24, 2014
alan
"In general a good hotel for the price"
remodeled rooms which is nice. Breakfast is worse than before, less variety.
10 night business trip Jan 21, 2015
ting
Convenient hotel with a clean, spacious room and polite, helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Nice hotel & pet friendly"
Perfect for a quick visit to Portland for the weekend. Nice mini kitchen, clean, comfortable and everything worked! Close to every where we wanted to go. Also brought our dog, no extra charge and no issues. Actually saw a couple other dogs there as well, very pretty friendly. Will definitely use them again.
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Becky
"Nice hotel. Close to our son's house."
Very nice room. It was kept clean, the breakfast was good & the staff was friendly.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"safe and clean"
this is a great hotel and I am picky.
4 night business trip Dec 1, 2014
jackie
"GREAT HOTEL! IN TOWN FOR SHRINERS ACTIVITIES."
PERFECT LOCATION FOR ACTIVITIES AT SHRINERS. GOOD BREAKFAST AND VERY CLEAN.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
MARY
"College visits in Portland"
Looked for a convenient place to stay during college visits. Beautifully upgraded hotel. Kitchenette convenient, breakfast good, sunroom add in for breakfast area beautiful. Clean and comfortable. Look no further.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
college mom
"Walls are Too Thin"
We stayed two nights. The staff were reasonably friendly, breakfast was pretty good, and room was spacious and clean. However, I can't recommend this hotel because of how insanely loud it was. We've stayed in lots of places, but this place had the thinnest walls ever - strange since it does seem so nice from the outside and is remodeled. We had the noisiest neighbors ever and I complained to the desk. The desk staff tried, but it didn't help. The folks next door were up hooting and hollering until past 1 a.m. My kids and I could not sleep and I was so frustrated. But some of the blame lies with the hotel - they allowed a wedding reception to start very late and there were guests running around until very early morning hours as a result. If you are the kind of person that can sleep through anything, this is a good hotel for you - but if you need a reasonable degree of quiet to sleep, look elsewhere.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Meghan
We had a great stay with LaQuinta. The staff was very helpful and friendly.
4 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Tricia
"Let's go!"
Just right!
2 night trip Sep 11, 2014
"Nicer than Expected"
we were only here overnight but I was pleasantly surprised with the condition of the hotel and how clean it was.the kitchenette would be great if you were staying longer.the staff were nice and as hotel breakfast goes it was average.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
M
"Nice and comfortable."
Welcomed by a wonderful front desk young man. Gave me a great room after a long day of travel. So comfortable and everything so stylish. Breakfast had a great variety of foods. Just nice all around.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
We returned to stay extra nights after my husband became ill and had to see a doctor. I would recommend this hotel. Miguel at the front desk was very helpful.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Place at at reasonable price!"
Rooms have been completely remolded and are very comfortable and clean.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Chuck
Nice setting! Lots of flowers and green area. The breakfast room is lovely in a sunny spot! Room was quiet and clean
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Pattib
Love that the business up the street is a maserati dealership! If my friends and I didn't have plans to go out and about we'd all would've just stayed in the room to relax after waffles for breakfast!
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
Camille G
"Good location!"
We stayed three nights at this hotel and enjoyed it. Being right off the highway was wonderful - easy to get places and surprisingly little road noise in our room. One serious drawback, tho - on our last morning as I was getting out of bed, two people (who thought it was their room), somehow used their key to get into our room. The front desk apologized and no harm was done, but it was a bit unsettling at the time.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
Rebeca
"great stay"
Food was great. Room was great. Was a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
tim
"Decent rooms, terrible internet service/breakfast"
Overall a physically nice hotel, but if you need internet service, prepare to feel like you're using DSL. We even switched rooms to get better service, which was a waste of time. Continental breakfast was pretty bad, and when I asked two staff members where to go instead, they both had no clue. Great.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014