All hotels in Wilsonville, Oregon, United States of America
8815 Sw Sun Pl, Wilsonville, OR, 97070, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Don't depend on them to serve you well"
My experience was not even satisfactory. When I made the reservation I told them I needed a handicapped room. After getting into the room I realized it was not. Took our stuff to front desk where we were assigned to a handicapped room.The girl was busy on the phone taking reservation info from another person and whouldn't interrupt momentarily to ask what I needed.After listening to her taking reservation info from another on the phone for 7-8 minutes I finally interrupted her to ask her how to get to the room. I ask the girl how to get there and she told me to gown the stairs while looking at me sitting in my wheelchair. I reminded her of my wheelchair and she flippantly told me to take the elevator. . Once in our room I called the front desk to set a wake-up call and we never got one the next morning . I awoke 22 minutes after our requested wake up time so we were late to our appt. .At checkout I requested a reduction in charges and was told she couildn't do it. I just spent my last night ever I a LaQuiunta room. Never again!!! Merrill Andersen
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Maintenance issues"
Although it was a nice hotel. I was a little surprised at some of the lack of upkeep. Where the sprinkler system had been installed there were gaps in the ceiling. The floors were not cleaned as I could see water drips from my bath the night before. I would stay again but would hope some issues would be addressed.
2 night business trip Feb 23, 2014
S M
Condition/maintenance rating downgraded because snow was not cleared from the parking lot making pulling in difficult.
1 night trip Feb 9, 2014
"Good Value For The Money"
Great location , close to the I-5 Freeway but yet quiet. Our only comment that needs to be looked into is the state of the bathrooms....needs updating. Very small toilets....way overdue to be updated......& small bath towels. Saw animals being led into rooms.......supposed to be a non-pet motel? Overall, good value for the money though......hope there is some updating soon....
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Tired Traveler
"Close to our relatives!"
Liked the bed, especially the bed coverlet over a down comforter and down pillows. Room was very clean,quiet and heat/air conditioning worked well and not too noisy. Lots of space for suitcases, and for workspace: a table and a desk. Liked the kitchenette.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
M
"Perfect for our family visit"
We often stay in the Wilsonville area to visit family nearby. We have stayed at other local hotels and paid more. This was a better price and a larger, nicer room with a great breakfast included.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
The room was clean not much noise from the freeway. The staff was nice and breakfast was good. They are remodeling a little paint smell.
Other trip Dec 17, 2013
"Good place to stay."
This hotel is one of the nicer hotels i have stayed at. The breakfast in the morning is nice. Service and overall experience was good. The only thing is the price was a bit high. Im not sure why motels think they can charge so much for a room.
2 night business trip Dec 13, 2013
Fred
"Convenient location"
This hotel is comfortable, quiet, and very accommodating . They take small pets and have cookies at night. Walking distance to Starbucks target and Costco .
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
margo
"Vary Good"
I did not find anything wrong, because we are moving to the area we still don't have are belongings so we are still here and I am vary satisfied with are accommodation
3 night trip Oct 28, 2013
John Rheaume
"Convenient and Quiet"
I really enjoyed my short but sweet stay. I made reservations at a location that was convenient for my return drive. Wonderful time.
Other trip Oct 10, 2013
Valdi
We were very satisfied and it was close to where we were going.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
JUDY
"Very nice hotel and rooms, with basic breakfast"
We stayed in this hotel when returning to Canada from our vacation. The hotel is located close to highway exit, close to a strip mall with several fast food restaurants. The room was very nice and comfortable, very clean and quiet. Thecomplimentary breakfast was very basic, not as good as other hotels offered during our vacation. We booked our stay through hotels.com. One day before the completion of our stay, we asked the front desk person how can we stay an additional night in the hotel. He offered to do it for us. Following his completion of the reservation, we thought that everything was set. We were wrong. The next day the new front desk person told us that we did not have any reservation for the additional night. She offered to do it, and did it for us. When we checked out the next day, we asked the new front desk person for the receipt for our additional night stay. The nightly rate was different than that quoted one day before. It looked to us that either the computer software at this hotel did not work well, or the personel at front desk were not very familiar with it.
2 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Adult couple
It was nice area, beds were comfortable. Property needs a little TLC, knob on refrigerator broken. We were able to turn it up with pliers.
3 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"darkand stuffy"
No one told me that the handicapped rooms were in the basement. It was too dark to read. The a/c was one constantly and the room remained humid all night. The staff smiled but offered no improvements, when I checked out, I was offered a 10 percent discount. I would have preferred a comfortable room where no animals had left pet hair behind. The thick foam mattresses have lost their lift. Not a good experience. The ads on tv have it all wrong.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
merilynn
"pleased with this hotel"
quiet and met our needs nicely
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
Loren
"Great free breakfast. More than expected!"
Not a bad place only thing I did not like is that the carpet in our bedroom seemed dirty. Especially knowing that dogs are allowed in all rooms. Just kept my shoes on and all was good.
2 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"very nice stay"
My wife and I had to go to Gladstone , or to purchase an airstream travel trailer and were looking for a great valued hotel away fro the congestion a Portland. we've stayed at la quinta hotels in the past and find them a great value. we enjoyed the staff and hotel . we also were very surprised how easy you could get to some great food and the beautiful back roads to the wineries.
Other trip Jul 23, 2013
mike
"Two night stay"
Aside from the hallways having a very heavy musty smell everything else was great. Rooms were large enough and comfortable, breakfast was on-time and did the job. I would stay here again
2 night trip Jul 19, 2013
"I stay here when I visit my Brother"
Very pleasant and helpful staff both night and morning. Easy access to Hwy 5, gas, and great car wash near hotel. Excellent breakfast: scrambled eggs, biscuits and gravy, waffles, sausage. Cranberry, orange and apple juice. Coffees, cereal and milk. Comfortable bed, and nice quiet room. No road noise despite being close to Hwy 5. Elevator at hotel. Easy internet.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2013
WS
Check was a breeze. Reservation was waiting. We were even able to check-in early! The room was clean and comfortable. My kids were able to enjoy the pool. The breakfast was great with scrambled eggs, sausage patties, biscuits and gravy, waffles, and assorted cold cereals. Also had juice, coffee, milk, and hot coco. Well worth the price. Would definitely stay here again. Two thumbs up!!!
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Super_ed
Hotel was nice for the low price. Sets back away but down street is mall area and plenty of places to eat. Clean and staff was very friendly. Pool outside was nice.
4 night trip Jun 9, 2013
Kris
"Excellent stay in Wilsonville"
Came to the area for a high school graduation and was very pleased with our stay. Room was big with a refrigerator and microwave. The bed was nice with lots of pillows. Breakfast was great and had plenty of options. Would recommend this hotel.
3 night trip Jun 2, 2013
DF
"Good Value."
Value for money is very good. If you have a pet, it's really a good deal. Location is excellent, near lots of shopping and restaurants.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Marc
"Roadside motel meets expectations, friendly staff."
Nice, spacious room with all the amenities a traveler needs. Not upscale by any means, and the carpet was showing a bit of age, but all-in-all a great value.
Other trip May 3, 2013
"Great place"
The hotel was nice the rooms where clean and the noise level was down. So all in all a good stay.
1 night family trip Mar 27, 2013
"pleasantly surprised"
I read many reviews before deciding where to stay. I chose this one. When I got there everything exceeded my expectations. I would go back and definitely recommend
Other trip Mar 5, 2013
We were pleasantly surprised at the quality of the hotel for the price. We have had some very unpleasant surprises before. The rooms were large and well furnished, quiet, comfortable bed, microwave and fridge with a sink...all in all NICE. The breakfast was hot, clean, and tasty, with quite a wide variety of choices. The lobby was attractive and a great place for our large family group to meet, eat and plan our day. Thank you, La Quinta in Wilsonville!
2 night trip Dec 14, 2012
Happy Campers
"Just a few things"
I was satisfied with my stay but wanted to point out a couple of issues about the room. The sheets and blankets had a strong odor of clorox. I understand you want to have a sanitary environment but the lemon clorox smell was almost overpowering. Bath towels need to be replaced as they were very, very thin. On the positive side, the morning desk person was fantastic with a great personality. Breakfast was good and more than I expected.
1 night business trip Oct 25, 2012
Don
"Gone down hill"
I have used this hotel once a year, for five years. My husband and I were shocked at how it had become a bit shabby in the last year. Our arrival was at 7:30. We and another guest tried to rouse someone to the front desk and the "dial O" number was busy. When she called via her cell-phone, the call connected to someone in the back room. This person came out and begrudgingly helped us. Our room was shabby and I definitely checked the mattress (no bugs). The breakfast selections were very good and convenience is very good. I'll have to re-think our hotel for next year.
Other trip Sep 26, 2012
Lisa S
"Just OK"
Our room was large and would have been more comfortable if the AC could have acheived the desired temperature.The young woman at the front desk needs some help and training.
Other trip Sep 24, 2012
C.c. Light
"Excellent stay"
This was our first stay in a La Quinta Inn. We have tried several other hotels in the same area and this was our most comfortable stay. Room was clean and spacious, beds were comfy and enough pillow. Black out curtains were great. Air conditioner was a little noisy, but OK. Breakfast was good, but typically not enough tables to sit at and no trays to help carry food back to your room. Very close to shopping and lots of places to eat at. We will continue to stay here every year.
Other trip Sep 18, 2012
CWU Football Mom
Very comfortable. Bed was great and so was breakfast. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Romance trip Sep 7, 2012
Professional and accomodating at the front desk. Clean and quiet.
Other trip Aug 23, 2012
Jim C
"LaQuinta in Wilsonville, OR"
The staffs are fine. The beds are acceptable. The decor in the room is OK.. The carpet is a little dirty. The breakfast is good.
Other trip Aug 12, 2012
Patrick
"Great spot"
THis location seems recently remodeled. There was granite countertops in the b/rooms. The rooms seemed wider than most rooms, and all the amenities were there. A hot free breakfast was wonderful.Got to love it.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
LPOW
"Close to shopping and wineries"
Location, amenities, cleanliness are all great. Ate at Oswego Grill!
Trip with friends Jul 30, 2012
Adams

"A very decent room at a very decent price"
This is NOT the place for a romantic getaway, but the room was large, the bed comfortable, and the amenities about what you would expect for the price. It's conveniently located just south of I205 and near I5 making access into downtown or elsewhere easy. I have stayed here before when in Portland on business and I am sure that I will stay here again. If you are looking for the "Managers Wine Meet & Greet" or designer shampoo, stay somewhere else. If you are looking for clean room at a good price with acceptable amenities, this is your place.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2014
OregonTraveller
"Nice hotel close to Woodburn Outlets"
The environment is good and the staff is nice too. Close to Woodburn outlets and Portland downtown.
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Wanda
Staff friendly and helpful. Breakfast was bountiful and great. Would come back.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2013
The room was sanitized and the breakfast was very nice.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Clean Room, Noisy Building"
The room was clean, the bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly. However, the walls were paper thin and there was an underlying fear that the building was a couple rusty nails away from complete collapse. You wouldn't want to be in this hotel if an earthquake struck.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Graham
"Convenient for I-5 travelling"
We chose this hotel based on ratings by other guests. These ratings must have been written by relatives or friends of the hotel. This is simply an OLD HOTEL. They've tinkered with the small stuff and up-graded a few things ...but if you liked the 70's, this hotel is for you.
1 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
DML

"Redelijk hotel, maar niet meer dan dat"
Basic overnachting hotel. Goed ontbijt. Verder beetje jaren zeventig.
Other trip Aug 13, 2013
Ronald
NL
We really enjoyed our stay
2 night family trip Jun 19, 2013