All hotels in London, England, United Kingdom

Clean
    Awesome vibe
  • Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
We loved this hotel for a weekend stay in the City. Not terribly crowded, great location for touristing, and the breakfast was fantastic -- and free for the kids. We'll be back.
3 night family trip Mar 12, 2016
"good location, nice rooms"
Great location with nicely updated rooms. Easy access to the underground, right across the street from the Tower of London
2 night trip Jan 8, 2016
Close to perfect ! Just improve the breakfast service. Outstanding location.
3 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
patrick
"Look for another hotel"
If my hotel wasn't prepaid and non-refundable I would have walked out after first day. Room itself was ok, front desk is nice, but food in the hotel is not edible in both breakfast and room service, and the cleaning "service" was abhorrent - whiped the dust and then used the same rug to wipe tea cups and glasses. Then sprayed cleaning solution into tea pot so it smelled like a toilet cleaner and had thick white film floating after we tried boiling water. The word gross doesn't begin to describe it.
4 night business trip Dec 7, 2015
Yevgeniya
"Location is great !!!"
Location !! Steps from the underground & a block from the tower ridge !! AAA+ location & very safe area
Other trip Nov 22, 2015
Cami
Check in was easy. Room was not as pictured. Superior room as stated on expedia looked like the standard.
Other trip Nov 17, 2015
"Pillows"
Would've been perfect save the poor quality pillows.
4 night business trip Oct 12, 2015
Phillip
"the best stay in london"
what can i say but wow, everything about novotel was fantastic
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
craig
IF YPU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PART OF LONDON THE LOCATION IS VERY CONVENIENT. THE HOTEL IN GENERAL AND THE ROOM IN PARTICULAR WERE VERY CLEAN. THE ROOM WAS FINE. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT THE SHOWER WAS A BIT SLIPPERY WHEN WET. THE INDIVIDUALS BEHIND THE DESK WERE NOT ENGLISH SO THEIR DIRECTIONS WERE NOT AS GOOD AS EXPECTED. THERE WAS ONE EXCEPTION - VERONICA WAS VERY FRIENDLY,HELPFULL AND HER DIRECTIONS EXACT.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Stunning view of the Tower of London from our room"
Our 3 bed suite was on the 7th floor and had an attached room with door for our son. His room overlooked the tower of London and the Tower Bridge. The conference table in his room became our breakfast table where we planned our day looking out at the view. The hotel itself was 100 yards from the Tower Hill station on the Circle line which was very convenient. Some nice little pubs in the area.The Minories was our favorite.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Modern, full service"
Everything clean and modern with amazing breakfast choices. The kids loved it! Only thing imperfect was: no a/c so no escape from the all night construction noises in this busy modernizing neighborhood. Convenient to many great sights, Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Leadenhall market, East End.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Nice and clean hotel"
Hotel is ideally located, Tower bridge and the Tower of London is just a two minute walk, and the tube is next door. The staff is friendly and nice and the room is quite nice. the breakfast is ok, could be better ie not only pork sausage. overall you cannot go wrong with this hotel. Enjoy. I am a family of four.
Other trip Aug 21, 2015
Vincent
"Chic, convenient and well priced"
The hotel is in close proximity to tour bus stations, subway, the Tower Bridge and other attractions. The restaurant and the service in it are excellent. The beds were super comfortable.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
Taly
"Updated hotel in a convenient location"
Nice breakfast included in our package at the hotel restaurant. We enjoyed the location and the friendliness of all the staff. The hotel is modern with nice décor, and quiet, and very close to the Tube and bus routes. Our room was clean and beds comfortable, just the air conditioning was very weak so it was a little stuffy. Maybe the unit needed servicing but we didn't think to ask since the hotel is a 'green' hotel so we thought that the air conditioning was minimal on purpose. Overall a pleasant stay!
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
S
"Family in London"
Enjoyed the location and breakfast.
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Very nice hotel, great location"
Very nice hotel in an excellent location. Very close to the Tower of London and the Tower Hill tube station. The neighborhood was a bit boring, since it was more in the business district, but that was fine. The hotel was your standard Novotel, and was very good. The breakfast was excellent, but crowded. The room was nice, but the wifi was poor in the room.
2 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Convenient location"
Location is few steps from tower hill tube station, near tower bridge, Overall it's a great hotel, the only issue was the delay in cleaning the room, had to tell the reception every evening after returning to the room and finding that it was not cleaned.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
"Bad Wi fi but good location"
bad wi fi - good location - take the breakfast - good basic food excellent location for underground, tower of london and tower bridge. its one block from the underground - so it was very convenient. its on the edge of the financial district so no shopping and limited restaurants (5-7) and some closed early - but a few pubs that were good. pizza express has good pizza.
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Annemarie
"Nice Clean Good Location Bad Wifi"
The Wifi does not work in the rooms. it only worked in the lobby. Take the breakfast - its worth it. if you dont take it, walk towards Tower of London and eat at Kitchen or Liberty Bounds - both have full English Breakfast for 6-7Pounds. Hotel is clean. Staff is very helpful. But rooms, as all in Europe tend to be small.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Annemarie
Great location by tube and Tower Bridge. It was my kids first time to London. Room was a little tight for the 3 of us, but was clean and comfortable. One thing; the wifi only worked in the lobby and hallway outside of room. Expected that to be better.
3 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Douglas
"Family holidays in London"
Hotel is a good place to stay with the family. Very close to the Tower of London. Breakfast was good. Staff outside of the front desk was not so friendly especially housekeeping. Not a four star hotel. Be prepared to wait for the lifts especially busy times. Location not so central.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Awesome location. Clean/staff wonderful. Above/Underground one block away. Minutes from the Thames/Bridge/Tower of London
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
"Stay 7/11 to 7/16/15"
This hotel was absolutely fantastic. Beautiful room, great restaurant and such nice helpful staff. The one issue we had was that the mattress was very soft to conform to your body which my husband and I found to be very uncomfortable. Other than that excellent all around.
5 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Marla
My husband, 2 kids and I stayed at this hotel for one night only but it was great. A bit snug but it certainly did the job. We would be happy to return!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
"Nice hotel good location"
Modern clean and comfortable hotel close to the Tower of London and tube. Breakfast is very expensive but there is a great pub around the corner that serves a good breakfast.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"We highly recommend this hotel!"
Very nice hotel in great area close to Tower of London and Tower Hill Metro. Very pleasant and helpful staff, good breakfast buffet (included) and nice restaurant. Great service, free WiFi, clean rooms!
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Marilyn
"Nice hotel close to the center of London"
1) The hotel itself was nice and pleasant and close to the center and to the subway which is convenient. 2) However, the room that we get was much too tiny for a family of 4, although we specified that at the time of the order and we asked if the room would be suitable for a family of 2 and 2 kids. We were assured that it was OK as they add a sofa bed for the kids. The problem is that there were was no room anymore in the room! And quite hard to organize ourselves with the suitcases! 3) Unfortunately,the air condition was in a poor condition and almost did not work at all... 4) When we booked the room, we asked for a bath tub and we were answered that a note was put in our reservation in order to get that but obviously, the note was not taken into account as we didn't get the bath tub but we get a douche instead. Never mind!
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
L.
"Comfortable for family"
We stayed here with our 7yr, 9yr, and 9 month old children. Everyone had a very nice experience. Breakfast was very good and convenient.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Sam
"Hotel was very modern, well kept and clean."
Check in was quick and easy. Subway was 5minutes walk from hotel. Food in hotel restaurant was fantastic and there were other very good restaurants nearby. Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
nice hotel,quiet and few steps from underground station.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Very nice hotel in a great location. Plenty of pubs and restaurants in the immediate area. Close to the Tower Hill tube station. Friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Jun 24, 2015
"Excellent location, great hotel comfortable bed"
Everything was perfect, location was great, it is near the subway entrance and nearby bus stops, and close to the Thames where we took the boat cruise, rode the subway to Piccadily Circus where all the stores and restaurants are. Had a great time. The only very small thing was the staff did not leave a complimentary water on one day and did not clean the knife for cutting the apple.
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
The hotel was nice, the restaurant is a bit pricey. Location is good with an excellent view of the Tower and Tower Bridge. However, the room was very warm (no air conditioning) and when we opened the windows we heard construction early each morning. We also received a call from the front desk staff at 1:17am, they were returning our call but we had not called them. That was a bit annoying.
Other trip May 26, 2015
Excellent hotel! Great location. Metro is 2 min walk. You should def get the breakfast buffet included with your room. Worth the money upfront otherwise it's 20 Pounds per person. Highly recommend this hotel!!
3 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Filip
"Pleasant Experience"
A clean and modern hotel. The room is not big but decent size. The staff is very helpful. The location is not central but just a 15 minutes metro ride to most attractions. A 2 minutes walk to the metro station make it a easy trip to any where. Not much night life in the area and lack of food choices. The on site restaurant is nice and we enjoyed the buffet breakfast, at a reasonable price when booked with the room. The gym is too basic but the steam room sauna is free.
Other trip May 11, 2015
London Paris
"London that I enjoy to Novotel about."
Was an excellent location and helpful staff to inform about surrounding attractions.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Joel
"Fantastic location"
The location of the hotel made me select it, and surely is great: very close to many attractions and to the subway. And you better book it on line: prices per night just walking in are incredible high: three times higher!!
Other trip May 9, 2015
Carlos
"Location"
Excellent location
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Bernardina
"Nice property and location."
I arrived late on aSaturday night. I was concerned the next day because most businesses other than tourism were closed. I needed something from a pharmacy and. None were open. However, things were open during the week, and the location is outstanding for tourism or a central location for business.
6 night business trip Apr 18, 2015
Great hotel great location. Friendly helpful staff. Healthy breakfast!
2 night business trip Apr 19, 2015
Donald
"Great location and accommodations"
This is a great place to stay. Our room overlooked the Tower of London and the Tower Bridge. What a view every morning and each evening, seeing the places at their best. Each place lighted at night. Very special view. The rooms are very modern, quite comfortable, very clean and well maintained every day. One can eat on site or cross the street for another fine eating place. The Novotel is located very near the Tower Hill underground entrance. Very convenient for transportation. The room size is a tad smaller than comparable US room size. Not worth the time to worry about.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
The Wolfe's
"Nice clean comfortable hotel"
Hotel in general is great. But the food in the Resturant is disgusting. Luckily there is a Resturant called Natural Kitchen across the street that serves excellent food.
Other trip Mar 25, 2015
"London trip"
Stayed 4 nights excellent staff would stay there again
3 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
maria
"Construction and No Apologies"
When I arrived, the hotel looked very nice. I was pleased with my choice. Things changed fast. To begin with, I was informed there is construciton going on in the hotel. This was not posted on their website so they had me along with every other guest between a rock and a hard place. It was impossible to switch hotels at such a short notice without being hammered(Pun intended) by price. They informed me the construction would only go to 6pm and on Saturday it would start at 12pm. They also said i need not worry because the construction was on the top floor and I was several floors below. The noise was so loud if felt like they were in my room. Several other hotel guest express the same experience. To make it worse, they started at 9am on Saturday, far earlier than promised. They offered no concessions until I complained to the GM. He then offered me a breakfast which was not that good. I will not stay there again. The hotel also had a Bose System in my room that did not work. I asked for a new Bose System but it was never replaced. (Bose System is a sound dock for your Ipod)
Other trip Feb 11, 2015
Greg
"Construction"
I would have given this hotel 5's across the board, but, there was no advanced warning of the construction occurring during my stay. Also, no way for me to avoid the sounds related to that construction. Jack hammers at 10 AM Sunday morning is not my cup of tea.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Ripp Off for ICE"
Check in procedure was not in line, as room was not available at 2pm, hence I had to leave the hotel and come back later 3hrs, before I actually managed to get ino the room. Considering that we stayed with the same hotel two years ago, I would have expected that all room upgrades were completed, but no, it was still constructions going on, and we still had an old room, where the bathroom is so small that you hardly fit in there. It should be made more clear on the booking side, what rooms are the newer standards, as I was very disappted not to get a room according to the price we paid. Also, my room was just outside the cleaning masterstation, where at 7am plenty of cleaning personal has held their morning meetings, noisy with 3-4 cleaning trolleys just outside my room, which did not give the feeeling that I was staying in first class hotel.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
"Long Business Trip Prolonged with Little Sleep..."
I stayed here for 6 nights while in London for business. The location was great for where I needed to be. However, the building next door was under construction the entire time I was there and went nearly around the clock. I was woken up by the sounds of cranes and people shouting every night/morning. I was less than pleased and I feel as though the hotel should have placed their guests in different rooms to compensate for this. On top of that, the Internet was extremely poor. Connectivity was extremely intermittent and when I finally did connect, it wasn't fast at all. Can't say I'll ever stay here again and wouldn't recommend others do either.
7 night business trip Jan 18, 2015
"Perfect hotel for O2 concerts"
Nice friendly hotel. Good breakfast, impressive staff who are very helpful. Ideal location for Tower of London, Tower Bridge. Tube station 2 minute walk. River jet cats for O2 concerts 4 minute walk. Lots of good quality and reasonable price restaurants and pubs in St Katherine's Dock, 5 minute walk.
3 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
Kenneth
Pleasing stay, good location, renew rooms, excellent breakfast.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015