All hotels in Keene, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here401 Winchester St, Keene, NH, 03431, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Well worth the $$"
My family and I stayed here on our way back from Loudon. I was so happy with the location & the hotel itself. Very clean (even though they are remodeling) very friendly, and the Irish Pub there put out some great food!!
1 night trip Jul 13, 2014
"Local hotel in Keene,NH"
We knew the lobby was under construction, but actually it seems the whole hotel is. There was no noise but carpets are ripped up etc... Our room the rug had runs in it with snags. The sheets were clean, bathroom clean. No ice anywhere. Fridge|micro in room! nice. Bar waxy oconnor's many locals go to which is great however as a paying guest I struggled to find parking near our entry. One staff person greeted us when we checked in was very nice. Weekend staff, Would never look up and greet any customers coming and going.....not good public relations, also a safety concern. Free breakfast very good. Not walking distance to downtown but very close.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Beth
"Hotel Under Construction."
The hotel was being remodeling. I really thought that the hotel room was very pricey considering it was under construction . The room was ok. What made me mad was I was sitting in the gazebo relaxing on a beautiful day when 3 cleaning ladies show up and sit right next to me and start smoking. I really wasn't happy about that and they never cleaned my room that day either. A good note Waxy's restaurant and bar was great food and entertainment.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"New Hampshire Hospitality"
nice staff they were under renovations but still clean and good service . I ordered 2 beds and only got one luckily there was a pull out couch Breakfast was from 6:30 - 9 which was too early for us which was unfortunate
Other trip Jul 10, 2014
"Not what I expected."
I was very surprised that the renovations were still in the works in July. I had read the comments made by others that had stayed there earlier this year regarding the reno, but I fully expected it to be down by July. We stayed here because we were involved in a sporting event in the area. Location was key, and I was not disappointed in the location. Breakfast was subpar. Most of the bread-type items were still in a frozen state. I felt real sorry for the rooms upstairs as they had no water in the morning. Was told by someone else in our party that stayed the night that pets & smoking were all along the same corridor. Not that that hindered my stay, but interesting to note. Overall our room was restful, quiet and allowed the peace we required. However another let down was that there were no laundry options. Needed to wash a pair of pants and was told to put them in a bag, and for $10.00 the laundry room would clean them, eventually. He wore dirty pants for his second game. Would I stay again? Not without really considering other hotels in the area first.
1 night trip Jul 5, 2014
PJ
"June 30"
Room smelled damp
4 night trip Jun 29, 2014
Poola
"Old and tired, undergoing some renovations"
Stayed for a few days. Place was OK. Really in need of some updating/renovation. Currently they are renovating lobby/entrance area. Would hope they do more to update the rooms, etc. That said, hotel met our needs and was "acceptable".
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Clean hotel and nice size rooms...would stay again!!
Other trip Jul 4, 2014
LInda
"FPU"
I was very disappointed that upon check out, no one apologized for the 1:43am fire alarm. Come to think of it, I was nto even asked how my stay was.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Emily Babineau
"Under construction, clean and smells good."
The lobby is currently under construction, but I didn't hear any of that from my room. A nice hotel if you're in the area.
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Nindubsar
"Under construction"
The Lobby and other hotel areas were under construction but the mngt had everything clearly marked to detour around it. Adjoining restaurant was very nice, complimentary breakfast was great and rooms were very well kept. Highly recommend Best Western
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice, even with the construction"
The hotel was under construction when we stayed but it was not a bother. The room was clean and comfortable. We had no problems with wi-fi or TV and had a great swim in their pool. The comp breakfast was really great and there were plenty of alternative for people who need to eat gluten free.
Other trip May 30, 2014
Cat
The hotel was under construction, could not use the gym, if I had been told of that I would not have booked at that time. Plus, I'm a senior and I understand seniors get a substantial discount. Did not receive t.
3 night trip May 20, 2014
"1 room good, 1 room not"
My parents room did not have clean sheets, and their was hair in the bathtub.
Other trip May 27, 2014
"Moldy, dirty, dingy, Wallpaper bubbles"
The hotel experience was much different than the pictures boasted: dark, unclean rooms, drab furnishings, and extensive building work being completed. We had to switch rooms because the sheets were unclean and there was mold in the bathroom. Grossly overpriced.
Other trip May 23, 2014
"Great hotel at a great price!!"
Very clean and comfortable stay. Staff was great and very helpful. Pool was awesome and the restaurant is an absolute gem. Would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 21, 2014
Erik
"disappointed"
Hotel was under construction while we were there. We had no internet or tv during our stay. When we called the front desk they told us there must be something wrong with our devices. when we called back one hour late they told us the cable was out. Suprised they could not have called us back to tell us since we made an inquire earlier. Things happen but when we asked for a reduction in our fee since all the service they promised were not provided they declined to reduce our price.
Other trip May 4, 2014
"location of hotel is convenient"
The hotel's "secured door" for guests safety would not close allowing ANYONE to come in the rear of the hotel. The latch on the sliding door was bent leaving it hard to lock the slider. The shower/tub had a film build up in spots.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
L
"Not clean, construction in-progress"
The room was not clean. Table and desk sticky. Rugs were not vacuumed. There was construction going on and our room was only 3 doors down from it. They started construction work around 7:00am and it was loud. It woke our whole family up. We had to walk through the construction to get to breakfast. The remote to the tv did not work so we had to get a new one. On the flip side, The Irish pub, Waxy O'Conners, is fantastic. Great atmosphere and very relaxing. Excellent entertainment.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
"Nice surprise!"
We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was great and the hotel was really nice even with renovations in progress. There was a nice Irish pub there which was a lot of fun with live entertainment and good food. We will definitely stay there again when we visit the Keene area.
1 night trip Apr 5, 2014
romeo
"Being renovated."
They were being renovated. It would have been nice to know about that ahead of time. Just a tiny piece of paper on the front door saying sorry for the inconvenience. No salt on the ice in the morning. Didn't seem so friendly. Cleaning staff standing in hallway talking about what they got in tips.
1 night trip Mar 27, 2014
Barb
"Not safe, no where to park."
Bed was comfy, room was clean but the sliding door does not lock closed. There is a bar half way up that closes down to keep the door shut but it wasn't down all the way and I am glad I checked it. I did not feel safe there. I stayed on a saturday night and parking was inadequate due to the popular bar. I had to park a distance away from where my room was because there were no open spots.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Nice hotel with an awesome Irish pub attached"
Though the hotel was under construction, they have awesome service and nice rooms and beds and I loved the convenience of Waxy O'Connors pub! They had a live band!
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Wish we had known ahead of time!"
When we arrived we walked through a construction zone, as the lobby is being renovated. The front desk clerk was very apologetic and assured us that the noise would stop fairly soon - and it did (evening). However, we were not informed of a huge (over 600 people) weekend gathering in the conference center, which was just below our room, and for two nights had to endure loud music (until well past midnight) and people smoking and talking loudly just outside our room. We had arrived a day earlier than the group and should have been offered a quiet room at the other end of the hotel.
3 night trip Feb 27, 2014
"Nice hotel located near the center of Keene"
Hotel staff was friendly and room was clean and well kept
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
"Amazing Hotel"
Right next to everything, perfect for seeing the area. If you are hiking Mt. Monadock, it is a convenient drive away. Also, the staff were excellent and warm. If you happen to want a drink, check out the bar attached to the hotel, it was awesome.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Suraj
"Close to family members house"
Loved the king bed
1 night trip Jan 31, 2014
Laura Klumpp
"Upgrade and clean this hotel"
I cannot believe the rating that has been given to this hotel?! It was disgusting. I went with my daughter and she actually cried when she saw the room. Carpet ripped hair in both beds just overall gross. Had to call to have them strip the beds and replace everything. We basically left for the day and night slept a few hours and left couldn't stand being there. Yes one for the record books of never again.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
"Good hotel"
I was very happy with this hotel. The room was great. I thought the bed was very comfortable. The continental breakfast was above average. They offered different breakfast items each day. I only had one issue with the room. when the person in the room next room used their shower the water seemed to back up into my tub. This put a foul odor in my bathroom. When I reported this to the front desk a maintenance employee did ask about the problem however didn't seem to concerned about the problem and I felt like he ignored the issue. I would however rebook at this location.
4 night business trip Jan 20, 2014
Erik
"Good value/good location"
This is our go-to place when we visit family in Keene. Convenient, comfortable, affordable. Good bar/restaurant. Nice pool too. The exercise room could use a bit of maintenance, but it was useable (not surprising, because I am sure that few people ever use it - but I did). Pretty good breakfast, We will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
"Convenient, clean, needs maintenance"
We had a good stay. The location is very convenient to major intersections and about a mile from downtown. The beds were very comfortable and we were happy with the abundance of bed pillows. The carpet in our room was very worn and ripped - in desperate need of replacement. We had a problem with noisy teenagers in the middle of the night (apparent group bus trip) but the front desk handled it and threatened to kick them out - noise settled shortly afterward. Breakfast was very disappointing but probably consistent with other hotels at this level. Muffins were stale, coffee burnt. we went out to breakfast elsewhere after leaving the hotel.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2013
Somewhat hap-hazard parking lot snow removal. Room clean & quiet. Some excessive hallway noise on Sat night. Nice breakfast, good value for the $
5 night trip Dec 26, 2013
D. H.
"Great Choice"
This was an excellent hotel at a reasonable price. Nice, clean room with handicap access. Shower temp a little irregular. Nice indoor pool. Had some trouble with a card reader on an exterior entry door, but hotel dealt with it right away. Great location for Keene community.
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2013
Very comfortable beds.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
The staff was very friendly, room was clean, resturant connected was good. The only complaint I have is the pool gave us both a chemical burn.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
"easy on easy off"
Room suited our needs as a quick stayover before morning travel.In house Pub had great food and atmosphere,breakfast(free) was good and filling.Alot to choose from.Staff friendly and came instantly when we called about t.v. not working(battery).Only complaint would be t.v loaded with smudgy fingerprints,guest before shampoo left on ledge in shower,and thin walls for cough hacking man next door.All said....would return and recommend
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
"Dissatisfied with lack of technical capability"
When I went to print out my boarding passes, I was mortified that out of the two PC's available in their "public office", one was "out of order". Then when I went to print from the remaining PC, I got error message that printer was out of toner. The woman at the desk checked and found that she had no replacement toner available. So...I was not able to print my boarding pass. I find this to be a huge negative in today's world of technology!
1 night trip Dec 6, 2013
"The person who planed the trip for Thanksgiving."
We loved it ,we wished it was longer, we teach and it is very hard to get time off. Thank you and keep up the good work.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2013
Christine
"Nice for the money"
Room was "hotel clean". Staff very nice. Pool was heated and a great way to end the day. I would stay there again.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
stine
When i booked reservations stated that I would have room overlooking courtyard. It was overlooking the parking lot and highway.
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2013
laura k
"Comfortable"
Easy to get to. Clean, quiet, and comfortable.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to a hiking area"
Nice hotel, clean and wormed swimming pool, clean rooms, prifessional Staff and an excellent irish style pub/bar/restaurant, not expensive. It's a really good place to stay overnight.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
Sebastian
"Close to restaurants and shopping."
We originally reserved a king room, but got a double queen instead. They said it was based on availability since we booked through Hotels.com. The room was nice, but the mattress was too hard for my husband. Some of the wallpaper was peeling and there was a bleach stain on the bed spread. The free hot breakfast was pretty good though.
2 night romance trip Nov 9, 2013
Pat
"Nice job"
I was pleasantly surprised regarding my recent stay at the BW in Keene NH. Everything was really good for the price and the breakfast was pretty generous. I will definately book again! Thanks so much!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
Best Western Fan
"High quality for the price"
For what I paid I expected ordinary. However got great. Great room, microwave fridge and full breakfast (with all the options). Plenty of free channels on the large screen tv and free parking. Key card entry through side door so you can avoid the lobby.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2013
winston
"Noisy, noisy - patios at night."
Very complicated build - so getting to your room can be tricky and take longer than I want at a hotel. The outdoor patios on the lower level make for a lot of noise at night if people are outside smoking and/or drinking with friends. The room cleaning staff were fabulous, the front desk, not so much.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Very clean,, Friendly staff they could not do enough for you.
1 night trip Oct 31, 2013
"An easy place to like"
The attached Pub was great!
4 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Motel had it all"
Great value. Great room and service. Very clean and comfortable. Highly recommend.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
Marty
Very enjoyable. Did enjoy the facilities. Pool was convenient and clean. Breakfasts were fine. Did have one of the bed sheets changed and refreshed during the stay...
3 night trip Sep 25, 2013