All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America
100 Pine St, Williamsport, PA, 17701, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

It was a last minute stop on the way home from a long trip. We booked right online and were able to get our room right away. We walked to eat dinner. It was very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
d stay. Would recommend.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
cathy
"Williamsport"
Room was smaller than I expected, and it was dark.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Bruce
"A road trip tangent"
Williampsort Holiday Inn was very nice to stay in overnight. We were on a road trip and drove off of I-80 to enjoy the morning in a new city rather than alongside the highway. We ate at the Olive Tree cafe whose owner, Sophia, is as wonderful as her cooking. The Holiday Inn staff were nice, humorous and very helpful. Our room was quiet and comfortable and the facilities were above par. Our 2-year-old slept well so it was a good night for all of us.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
The hotel was nice. They had a nice size room and pool. It would've been more convenient to having a vending machine on every floor instead of the lobby. I would book a room here again.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
jay
"Overnight stopover on our way to Michigan."
The hotel was easy to find and was in a beautiful location. It is not fancy but it met our needs, was clean and well kept. The provided coffee in the lobby for guests which was appreciated. Room was clean and had all the basic necessities.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Good room, excellent food!"
We pulled off the road for some place to stop for the night, and had a surprisingly excellent experience. The bed was to-die-for comfy, but the best surprise was the food. The bartender was nice, made great drinks, and had good food recommendations. The food was excellent, and affordable.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"pleasantly surprised!"
I was so pleased with the hotel and more so for the mere cost of $88.00 a night. Clean friendly and comfortable. I will return
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kellyann
"Great stay..."
We had a great stay while visiting family in the area. We loved the hotel and pool!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"excellent."
Room was very roomy, clean and u had a great stay. Will come back if I'm ever in PA again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Judith
"Nice hotel and the staff overall was very helpful."
Everything was fine except when I went to use the workout room. A cleaning person said to me "I'm mopping inhere sir!" I asked if that meant I couldn't use the facility. She never responded to this,but did mumble under her breath. Saying sir does not make it polite.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Terry
Hotel was great!! Very clean, comfortable and beautiful room.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Stay at Williamsport"
Hotel was nice - service - they had a sign in our room bathroom stating if you forgot anything - let us know we'll be happy to help - however they didn't have a comb? Not the worse thing - but seemed odd.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Williamsport Downtown Stay"
Very enjoyable, friendly staff and much to do and enjoy downtown - eateries and business growth in Williamsport.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"very clean, very nice, comfortable"
very nice, parking was a little tight. Great, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Andy
The stay was very nice and clean, but the pillows were way too soft.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Comfort, quiet, reasonable"
Easy to find. Nice people. Great co-located bar and restaurant. Comfortable amenities. Close to everything in town I wanted to see. Quiet. Comfortable bed. Good shower. These are my two main requirements.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Very nice, clean hotel. Convenient location."
Only a one night stay, but it was very nice. The hotel was clean and everyone was very pleasant.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
staff, room, location, cleanliness, convenience..... all GREAT! My family would definitely stay again !
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Cammie
The employees were very nice, but we went for the Little League World Series and the hotel was packed. We didn't check in until the afternoon and still had to wait for our room to be ready. Rooms were being jumbled around, and people were forced to wait. Other than check in, everything was great.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
We only stayed over night on our way to our daughters'. We became grandparents 6 wks early!! Hotel was clean, safe, had breakfast there. Very good.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
The only thing that could have been better is if they had breakfast included.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Pat McCormick
My daughters & myself really enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean & comfortable.The hotel is conveniently located to stores,restaurants & sights we were interested in seeing.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Julia Boyle
"Best Hotel in the Middle of Town"
There are a bunch of little hotels in this area, but this is the nicest and has a terrific restaurant/bar downstairs. Very close to the center of town.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiffany
"Shabby"
We very disappointed with the condition of the room. There were stains and spots on the curtains and the shower had all this black mold in it. It was gross. I didn't see any spots or stains on the bed, however. The area was quiet. Given the condition of the room, however, I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Hotel was great. Check in very easy. Room nice, comfortable beds - shower in desperate need of replacement (in both rooms) poor flow and temperature control.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Read the fine print--if you can find it!"
I booked two rooms for one night and paid up-front with a credit card. Non-refundable and paid in full. The hotel put a $40 hold per room on my card and I am still waiting for the $80 to be released. I was not made aware of this practice upon booking or checking in.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Everything I expected"
This hotel was what I would expect...clean, well maintained rooms and a professional and friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Mike Pannone
"Nice hotel, provided what we needed"
Booked a room to be within 30 min of our daughters graduation from Lock Haven University. We live 3 hours away from Lock Haven.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice Stay!!"
The front desk was very friendly. When arriving in our room we noticed no carpet, which was nice for a change. I felt the floors were very clean and the room was updated. The beds were comfortable. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. In the lobby was free coffee too. We went to visit our son, which was close to the college he attends. I would recommend this place as a nice stay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Sandra
"Very convenient location for Lycoming College"
Very convenient location (within walking distance) to Lycoming College. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Was able to take advantage of free shuttle service. Restaurant was fine, but it could use updating - as could the lobby. Looks a bit worn. But overall - no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014
bed and pillows were comfortable
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"hotel on the river."
Our hotel room was damaged on the ceiling and walls and smelled of burnt hair,they advertised a heated pool and it was freezing I will not be staying there again very disapointed!!!!
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Nice hotel close to all local attractions ."
The only bad part of the trip was the weather, snow storms. The hotel is located near local attraction and major raodways.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
dan
"Comfortable!"
Spent one night, rooms are a great size and beds are very comfortable. Only issue we had was somehow we were checked out and the maid came in room twice while still there. Went to breakfast and couldn't get back in room until went to front desk to have key card reset. Definatley stay again.
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Great for a business trip."
Single night stay but a nice place to stop over for business trip in Williamsport. Surprised no carpet in room and would have liked more blankets. Otherwise a nice hotel.
Other trip Nov 16, 2013
Jane
"Not bad for a Business Trip"
Was surprised at the wood laminate floors in the room... the room felt a little empty without carpet - but understand the reason (Marcellus Shale is messy). Room temp was a little chilly and I would have appreciated more blankets, but since I was only staying one night, it was fine. Liked the efforts by housekeeping to not wash towels and sheets every day... was an attempt at being more environmentally responsible.
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
Paula
"Nice place to stay"
Nice part of town. A little short of parking Would stay again
Other trip Oct 4, 2013
don
This hotel is in a nice part of the city. Very comfortable beds.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"fine stay"
It was strange that the holiday inn was connected to the holiday inn express and shared some things but not all. I would recommend staying on the holiday inn express side.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2013
"Good location...limited parking facilities."
Front desk, housekeeping staff excellent and supportive.. Restaurant staff at breakfast: less than mediocre. Slow service, error on order, needed reminder to complete order. Found restaurant in neighborhood as option. Too bad, prices and selections were reasonable. Parking spaces are limited by land available around hotel. Three hotels Holiday Inn, Holiday Inn Express and Hampton Inn all adjacent to each other. Stayed at Hampton Inn and prefer for excellent bedding and convenient self serve breakfast.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
Reggie
"Parents Weekend"
Hotel was very clean. Our room was very comfortable & nice. The Hallway had an overwhelming cigarette smoke smell. Thank goodness it didnt travel into our room. The pool was very nice.
1 night trip Sep 20, 2013
Michele
"Nice town"
Nice motel with good location and services.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2013
Jack
it was ok
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
fred
"Pleased with experience."
The room was clean, the people were helpful and courteous, and the hotel was within walking distance to everything I needed.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
Lisa T.
"Nice hotel close to theater and restaurants."
My room was on 5th floor. It had dirty carpet that smelled of mold. Very unpleasant if you have allergies. Staff was notified. No choice of pillows. All soft and "mushy." Room was quiet except AC cycling on and off. I would try another hotel next time.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Nice hotel near I180"
This hotel was more than we needed as we only needed beds to sleep in, but it was beautiful in quality. The only negative for comfort was that a wedding reception on Saturday night had the bass turned up and the hotel desk clerk said it would end at 11:00 p.m., but it continued past that. We were on the third floor so requesting rooms farther away was not much of an option. We had a comfortable king size bed, digitally controlled a/c, single serve coffee/tea maker--only suggestion here would be have more than one serving of sugar and creamer with two coffee pods and two teabags. Plenty of parking topped off the experience!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
Rebecca
Room and staff were great. Would have chosen the HIE next door if I had know just for the convenience of the free continental breakfast.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
"No breakfast"
I stayed for 2 nights on this hotel it was in the mid way from atlantic city and niagra falls. So it was good loction to me
Other trip Jul 6, 2013