All hotels in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States of America

Bar is awesome
    Great amenities
    Great pool
    Clean
"I go here when in Wmsport"
I like it a lot
1 night business trip Jan 13, 2016
Kent
"excellence every time"
reason I came back was good service, great bed, nice people, great crab bisque and great cookies
1 night business trip Feb 4, 2016
"Very happy."
Our son had a two day wrestling tournament at Lycoming College. Great location close to school and restaurants. Very clean. Will stay again.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
"Great hotel, restaurant just okay."
The hotel service was great and our room was clean and comfortable. We ate at the hotel restaurant, the JJames, and it was not bad, but we had been there maybe 2 or 3 years ago and it seems to have gone down hill since then. They use to infuse their own vodkas, make sushi, etc. Also, the porterhouse my boyfriend ordered was way too thin and not worth what we paid for it. For the price, you'd be better off checking out other restaurants in the area.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
Overall, it was a great hotel. We had a bug in the ice bucket, but maybe it jumped in after the room had been cleaned. Staff were really nice and we didn't have any problems.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Cleab and comfortable"
Room was clean and comfortable. Main desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Dec 28, 2015
"handicap accessible"
the room was not what I would call handicap accessible. I was here with my mother who is in a wheelchair. I could not get the wheelchair in the bathroom, because the door was not wide enough. One hand rail only, which would be for the tub. The bed was a little high also. When I chose a hotel, I did not go with the cheapest option, because I wanted it to be better equipped for that purpose
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2015
Sandra
"Fall getaway"
The girl at the front desk was extremely friendly and helpful as I had booked my room for the wrong night.
1 night romance trip Oct 11, 2015
When to the hotel's restaurant-Jack, waited over 30 minutes for the appetizers but one was very salty. They made another for us so it was ok. Then we waited some more may be another 1 hour or-more and the dinners were not ready so they send the fried out. We were ready to cancel our order when our dinners finally came out. They didn't change for our dinners but we prefer better service.
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
Mim
It was a very nice and clean hotel. Would recommend.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Donald
"Family Weekend"
Very nice stay; holiday inn was very clean, friendly staff and very accommodating. Area was clean and safe, close to restaurants and shopping centers. Parking was a bit tight. Very convenient to Penn College of Technology which was where we were visiting..
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
fred
Good stay. Would stay here again. Not my favorite, not my least favorite. Just a nice solid place to stay for the night.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2015
"Comforts of home !"
Excellent stay great clean room friendly staff hopefully will be able to stay there again next summer
2 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Tammy
"I'll be back."
Excellent service, friendly caring people. Spotless hotel and gret pool!
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Christopher L.
We had a good experience, just stayed overnight, the hotel was clean, quiet, and on a nice street. It was close to Restaurant, store etc.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Cheryl
It was a last minute stop on the way home from a long trip. We booked right online and were able to get our room right away. We walked to eat dinner. It was very nice.
1 night romance trip Jul 24, 2015
"good"
good
1 night trip with friends Jul 11, 2015
debora
"would stay there again"
very nice hotel, easily located. staff quite accommodating and the pool and work out room were very nice, also clean
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
nice facilities. good location to summer events . Would recommend and would stay again..
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
d stay. Would recommend.
1 night family trip May 14, 2015
cathy
"Williamsport"
Room was smaller than I expected, and it was dark.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
Bruce
"A road trip tangent"
Williampsort Holiday Inn was very nice to stay in overnight. We were on a road trip and drove off of I-80 to enjoy the morning in a new city rather than alongside the highway. We ate at the Olive Tree cafe whose owner, Sophia, is as wonderful as her cooking. The Holiday Inn staff were nice, humorous and very helpful. Our room was quiet and comfortable and the facilities were above par. Our 2-year-old slept well so it was a good night for all of us.
1 night family trip May 31, 2015
"Not bad for the price."
The hotel was nice. They had a nice size room and pool. It would've been more convenient to having a vending machine on every floor instead of the lobby. I would book a room here again.
1 night business trip May 30, 2015
jay
"Nice room"
I was only there one night. Room was clean and seemed newly renovated. No major complaints.
Other trip May 27, 2015
"Overnight stopover on our way to Michigan."
The hotel was easy to find and was in a beautiful location. It is not fancy but it met our needs, was clean and well kept. The provided coffee in the lobby for guests which was appreciated. Room was clean and had all the basic necessities.
1 night trip with friends May 21, 2015
"Good room, excellent food!"
We pulled off the road for some place to stop for the night, and had a surprisingly excellent experience. The bed was to-die-for comfy, but the best surprise was the food. The bartender was nice, made great drinks, and had good food recommendations. The food was excellent, and affordable.
1 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"pleasantly surprised!"
I was so pleased with the hotel and more so for the mere cost of $88.00 a night. Clean friendly and comfortable. I will return
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Kellyann
"Great stay..."
We had a great stay while visiting family in the area. We loved the hotel and pool!
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"excellent."
Room was very roomy, clean and u had a great stay. Will come back if I'm ever in PA again.
1 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Judith
"Nice hotel and the staff overall was very helpful."
Everything was fine except when I went to use the workout room. A cleaning person said to me "I'm mopping inhere sir!" I asked if that meant I couldn't use the facility. She never responded to this,but did mumble under her breath. Saying sir does not make it polite.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Terry
Hotel was great!! Very clean, comfortable and beautiful room.
1 night business trip Mar 27, 2015
Jonathan
"Stay at Williamsport"
Hotel was nice - service - they had a sign in our room bathroom stating if you forgot anything - let us know we'll be happy to help - however they didn't have a comb? Not the worse thing - but seemed odd.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Williamsport Downtown Stay"
Very enjoyable, friendly staff and much to do and enjoy downtown - eateries and business growth in Williamsport.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2015
"very clean, very nice, comfortable"
very nice, parking was a little tight. Great, friendly and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Andy
The stay was very nice and clean, but the pillows were way too soft.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"Comfort, quiet, reasonable"
Easy to find. Nice people. Great co-located bar and restaurant. Comfortable amenities. Close to everything in town I wanted to see. Quiet. Comfortable bed. Good shower. These are my two main requirements.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"Very nice, clean hotel. Convenient location."
Only a one night stay, but it was very nice. The hotel was clean and everyone was very pleasant.
Other trip Sep 6, 2014
staff, room, location, cleanliness, convenience..... all GREAT! My family would definitely stay again !
Other trip Aug 26, 2014
Cammie
The employees were very nice, but we went for the Little League World Series and the hotel was packed. We didn't check in until the afternoon and still had to wait for our room to be ready. Rooms were being jumbled around, and people were forced to wait. Other than check in, everything was great.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
We only stayed over night on our way to our daughters'. We became grandparents 6 wks early!! Hotel was clean, safe, had breakfast there. Very good.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
The only thing that could have been better is if they had breakfast included.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Pat McCormick
My daughters & myself really enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean & comfortable.The hotel is conveniently located to stores,restaurants & sights we were interested in seeing.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
Julia Boyle
"Best Hotel in the Middle of Town"
There are a bunch of little hotels in this area, but this is the nicest and has a terrific restaurant/bar downstairs. Very close to the center of town.
1 night trip Jun 13, 2014
Tiffany
"Shabby"
We very disappointed with the condition of the room. There were stains and spots on the curtains and the shower had all this black mold in it. It was gross. I didn't see any spots or stains on the bed, however. The area was quiet. Given the condition of the room, however, I won't be staying here again.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
Hotel was great. Check in very easy. Room nice, comfortable beds - shower in desperate need of replacement (in both rooms) poor flow and temperature control.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Read the fine print--if you can find it!"
I booked two rooms for one night and paid up-front with a credit card. Non-refundable and paid in full. The hotel put a $40 hold per room on my card and I am still waiting for the $80 to be released. I was not made aware of this practice upon booking or checking in.
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Everything I expected"
This hotel was what I would expect...clean, well maintained rooms and a professional and friendly staff.
1 night business trip May 10, 2014
Mike Pannone
"Nice hotel, provided what we needed"
Booked a room to be within 30 min of our daughters graduation from Lock Haven University. We live 3 hours away from Lock Haven.
Other trip May 12, 2014
"Nice Stay!!"
The front desk was very friendly. When arriving in our room we noticed no carpet, which was nice for a change. I felt the floors were very clean and the room was updated. The beds were comfortable. It was nice to have a refrigerator and microwave. In the lobby was free coffee too. We went to visit our son, which was close to the college he attends. I would recommend this place as a nice stay.
1 night trip May 2, 2014
Sandra
"Very convenient location for Lycoming College"
Very convenient location (within walking distance) to Lycoming College. Hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Was able to take advantage of free shuttle service. Restaurant was fine, but it could use updating - as could the lobby. Looks a bit worn. But overall - no complaints.
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2014