All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America
100 East 2nd Street, Tulsa, OK, 74103, United States of America, ‏‎866-539-8122

"Great for 1 night or more"
Stayed 1 night to attend a concert nearby at BOK Center. Easy walk from hotel to BOK. Very nice hotel in a safe location.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
Stephen
"Great Location and Price"
Conveniently located near many restaurants and sporting venues.
2 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
"Right in the middle of everything."
Great hotel right in the middle of downtown. The staff was very friendly and took good care of us. There is a parking garage next door with plenty of spaces available. I highly recommend this hotel.
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Travis
"Update, Update and get this done soon."
The location is the biggest positive of the hotel. The bed is not comfortable, the toilet is blocked by door and difficult to access. The furniture ( guest chair and head boards ) are in bad condition and very
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
Wyman D
"Nice hotel, good location."
A very beautiful comfortable hotel. Parking was expensive ($8.00 a night), but I guess that's to be expected of a downtown hotel. The only complaint I have is that I went to get bottled water from the machine on our floor and it was out. Went to the next floor and retrieved it from their machine. I told the front desk (and one of the house keeping people) The next night, ALL the floors machines were out of water. Had to trek down to the gift store to get bottled water. Several of the other (less expensive) hotels provided two bottles of water in our room at check-in...nice touch.
Other trip Apr 30, 2015
Bobbie
When we checked in at the hotel at 5:10, we were told that our rooms were not available and would be in 10-20 minutes and that they would call us when the room was ready. After waiting 40 minutes, we finally got back in line to obtain our room. Neither staff member we spoke with were very friendly or apologetic we had to wait. Shoes from previous guest were left in room by housekeeping. Toilets in one of the rooms would not flush properly. The amount of coffee provided and the size of the cups were not compatible. It make the coffee way too strong. Vending machine was empty on our floor. Was expecting more considering the name of the hotel and the price.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Nice hotel, gross rooms"
The hotel itself is very nice. The lobby was beautiful and the staff very friendly. However the condition of the room didn't match the rest of the hotel. If I hadn't walked through the lobby myself I would've thought I was at a Super8. The rooms are desperately needing some care and upgrades. The Daily Grill was a great place. The drinks were amazing and the food was delicious! Not bad prices either.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
Ceanna
I was so disappointed with my stay. Our rooms were disgusting, they put us in the wrong room. The staff was incredibly hateful and oblivious to any of our concerns.
2 night trip with friends Apr 17, 2015
Megan
"Great value!"
Room was spacious and the bed was very comfortable!
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Good location downtown. Easy walk to bars restaurants an trendy area.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
"convenience"
Convenient downtown location. Clean and comfortable.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
Bradley
"Tapestry of tales STORYTELLING Festival"
Able to get good rates at a beautiful downtown Hyatt. It was close to historical buildings.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Noise and unresponsiveness"
Simply said 3:39 am is too late to allow unending noise and yelling. The hotels response was totally inadequate. Must be why they offer free sleeping assists-ear plug and white noise.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Would stay here again!"
It was a close to where we needed to be. Front Desk was very professional.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
"Nice downtown hotel with the best customer service"
The staff were very helpful and courteous. First room wasn't great, but they quickly provided another room. The stay was perfect.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
"luxury"
It's always luxurious. Love taking showers there and they have free toiletries and house slippers
1 night business trip Apr 3, 2015
Samantha
"Tulsa roughnecks"
Very pleasant! lots going on downtown.only negative might be the staff seemed unaware of what was going on downtown and location of surounding services.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
brian
"Great spot downtown"
Great service, didn't check out the restaurant or club. Room was clean, but didn't have a vent fan. Fun neighborhood with good restaurants and bars within walking distance.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
"Great choice for early morning flight out"
Stayed overnight with family before early flight out to airport. Great choice if you need to get out early from Tulsa airport
1 night family trip Mar 21, 2015
"Stayed for daughters 9th birthday!"
We stayed for my daughters 9th birthday! Hotels.com got us a great deal for The Hyatt Regency! She loved it! Was in awe at how beautiful it was, the check-in was smooth and quick and the help was super friendly! She ordered room service which came quickly and they were super friendly as well. Would recommend and would stay there again!
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Rachael
"Beautiful Three Star Hotel for a Beautiful Price!"
After driving for 16 hours, we decided to stop off in Tulsa for a good nights rest. After searching for hotels in the area, we found the Hyatt Regency for $60 which included the King Bed Suite. I was in shock as to how cheap it was so we went ahead and booked it. When arriving, we were pleased to see there is Valet Parking you can take advantage of or you may self-park. Parking in the garage was $8 for one night which wasn't bad but I am curious to know how much it would have been through Valet. We walked into the lobby at 10 at night and were pleased at how beautiful the hotel was set up. We were greeted promptly by bell-service and were directed to the check-in counters. We checked in which took 5 minutes and were in our rooms relaxing. The bed, was perhaps the most comfortable bed I laid in and I sleep on a temperpedic every night. I got the best nights rest. We didn't conversate much with the hotel staff but they seemed friendly and attentive. For the price, it could not be beat. The hotel room in which we stayed in was normally priced at $279.99 per night. The quality and the value we received was out of this world. If I ever find a rate that cheap, I will be all over it. Beautiful hotel for a great price. Hyatt Regecy -- recommended greatly!
1 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Within walking distance to many downtown attractions and events. Multiple dining options nearby. Nice lobby. Mediocre customer service. Our room was small but had a nice view.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
traveling okie
Very nice. The staff was great and the hotel was beautiful.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
It was great except the hidden fees which I would have been notified of them in advance
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"St. Patty's Day"
The bed sheet was stained and not fitted for king size. I woke up with my face and arm touching the hotel mattress because the sheet had came off. The bathroom needed an intense cleaning; specifically the tile grout on the floor and in the shower. The bathroom vent did not work. The phone in my room was turned off so when I tried to call valet, twenty minutes before an 11am doctors appointment,it turned into an unplanned mad dash. The valet, knowing I was in a hurry because of the hotel phone, retrieved another guests car (whom of which obviously in no rush) before mine causing even further delay. I forgot to pack my phone charger and when I asked the front desk for one they apparently checked the entire hotel in a time span of two minutes before turning me away to ask other hotel and restaurant employees. I would like to give the Hyatt Regency one more chance- only because the front desk manager was sympathetic to how the hotel made me feel. Nobody goes to a hotel of that price range expecting a room that looks dingy and lived.
1 night trip Mar 17, 2015
"Loved it BUT parking fee is pesky!!!!"
Parking fee was $8?? That's a thorn in my side! if i'm paying for a room the parking should be included as a guest service, make it easier for me to come stay at your place, not squeeze me! Aside from that the hotel is really great! Smiling and courteous employees, great location, rooms clean and cozy.. checkin in and out was a breeze! Bar down stairs is a cool place to hangout and food was excellent, service was stellar too... I will return! Just knock it off with the parking fee please!
1 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Jorge
"Great joy to stay"
Amazing
1 night business trip Mar 13, 2015
Harry
"Not bad"
My only complaint is the bland food. For the price it should be spectacular. However they do give you a food credit with certain hotel packages. For the price and location it is a excellent hotel.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
J.E.
"improvement needed major"
I stayed one extra day was overcharged I was charged twice for the same room over and above what was quoted I could not get a receipt the headboards in the rooms are unacceptable there a torn and ragged need to be replaced you're not able to control the temperature in your room
2 night trip Mar 13, 2015
Loretta
"Worth the money."
The room was spacious and clean. The walls are pretty thin, so you could hear people talking outside of your room. Fortunately it wasn't all night. The hotel décor was pretty awesome. The pool was cool. The staff was friendly. I would stay there again.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Super Experience wit the Hyatt Regency Tulsa!!"
Great Hotel with a Very helpful and Courteous staff. Comfortable well laid out room. Wonderful lobby area to visit with people from our group. Couldn't have asked for a better place to hold our event!! Looking forward to staying again there next year!!
4 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
"a night on the town!"
I went to Tulsa with a group of frinds to have a guys night out. The shuttle dropped us off at a restaurant and we were able to walk from there to the many pubs in the surrounding area. Had a great time! The room was very comfortable and quiet which was very needed after a night of sampling many beers at the pubs.
1 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
"Great Tulsa Experence"
Great place. Opted for the breakfast included. Good choice because it is rather expensive otherwise.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Jay
"Weekend Stay"
This room was booked using my Welcome Rewards program (this was my free night room), and I'm sure that affected the room I was given. The room was next to the elevator and pool door, and I had a wonderful view of the heat/cooling units on the roof of the lower level outside my patio door (so not the best room location - which I expected). While it was VERY clean and comfortable, the vinyl headboards were really scratched up and gave a bad first impression when that was almost the first thing that I saw. Once I was in the room and turned the lights on, the rest of the room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was very nice, and located within walking distance the convention center (in good weather). All of the staff was exceptionally courteous. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Michele
"Nice and convenient"
Attended concert at Brady theatre, so a short walk to venue. Did self check-in which was quick. Lobby decor beautiful. Room was different then what usual Hyatt looks like, no couch area with divider
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
cocosalsa
"Hyatt Regency Tulsa"
Hotel is in great location-walking distance to nice restaurants. The rooms are nice size & views of city. The valet guy is really rude (can't speak very good English), judgmental, & yells condescending - so not professional customer service. Besides that bad experience, all else was good.
1 night trip with friends Feb 19, 2015
"Picturesque hotel experience"
This incredible picturesque hotel provided the perfect weekend experience for my engagement!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Rico
"Parking issues"
Hyatt is generally nice internationally and I have been to Hyatt in different countries that's why I picked Hyatt for this trip. Hyatt-Tulsa is a little old however, they do keep it clean and comfortable in the room. The lobby is a little unexpected because it is on 1st floor and check-in area are small and places for seating is a little far. The problems that I have with this Hyatt is the parking which I do have to pay on my own. It did not stated in anywhere even on the hotel.com. Hotel.com said it offer Valley-Service for a fees but didn't point out that is self park and self pay for USD 8.00 per night. Even Hyatt next to 101 - Taipei includes FOC parking...
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
Shiau-Ching
It was good for valentines day. I would do it again.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"worst hotel stay ever"
I paid 129 for a single king room. When I arrived at the hotel the woman at the front desk told me none were available. My wife and I had paid in advance for the room we were given a basic queen room that was 20 dollars cheaper but we weren't given any money back for the price difference. It was valentines day and no other hotels had any rooms. So my wife and I were forced to spend valentines day in a tiny room with 2 tiny beds. The hotel help was generally condescending, and all though the lobby was nice the room was terrible. You could here every word that was spoken in the neighboring rooms. Worst hotel stay ever.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Jordan
"A wonderful experience"
It was great, move than what we expected.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Dean
"Road trip"
We were traveling from little rock to Dallas. Stopped for one night in Tulsa. It was super bowl Sunday so we watched the game in the restaurant bar. Had a great time. Very nice bar and restaurant. All the staff was very friendly. Very impressed. It was one of our blind squirrel gets a nut moments.
Other trip Feb 3, 2015
Christine
"OK."
Nice enough except for some plumbing issues- toilet backed up and tub didn't drain well. Very nice gym and staff were very friendly.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
steve
Overcharged for parking, which is frustrating. Trying to work that out with the company.
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Very nice hotel, right downtown"
Had a very pleasant stay at Tulsa Hyatt Regency. The staff was friendly to my husband and I, and the hotel was very clean. The lobby is incredible, with plenty of private seating. The pool area was very relaxing, and the water was very warm, even on a cold night! I have paid as much as $300 a night for a hotel this nice and was completely blown away to get this room on the 14th floor with an awesome view of downtown Tulsa for $90.
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
Josh J
"Close to BOK, Good restaurant/bar"
Maybe the perfect hotel for our needs that weekend. We came in for a Garth Brooks concert at the BOK Center - which was only 2-3 blocks away, and still a shuttle took us there. There was a bar/restaurant downstairs with a nice atmosphere that was good for a somewhat low key pre and post concert drink and meal. For what we were looking for this hotel was great.
1 night trip with friends Jan 17, 2015
Clint
"Garth Brooks Concert"
We have stayed in a number of hotels in Tulsa and have found that this hotel is the best! If there is an event at the BOK Center, you just can't beat it!
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2015
"Restaurant disaster"
We stayed one night. Went into the grill after the Garth Brooks concert. Ordered, waitress said did not have fish and chips, we ordered a hamburger (2). Was told they lost our ticket, would re make our order. The wait was approximately 30 minutes, when the order came, one hamburger was not cooked, totally red inside. Told the waitress, she said sorry did we want them to fix another burger. We said, no, and we were offered a free dessert but only had one choice. Didn't take the dessert, she did take 30% off of the total bill.
1 night romance trip Jan 11, 2015
"Nice hotel close to the BOK Center."
We chose this hotel because it was close to the BOK Center. We were only there overnight, but it was a pleasant stay for us.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015
"Garth"
The walls are pretty thin, especially after a Garth Brooks concert! But overall the staff was friendly & helpful, the location was perfect, & our stay was great.
Other trip Jan 19, 2015