All hotels in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States of America

Room is all right
  • Value for money
    Poor value for money
    Bad internet service
"Fantastic stay at a great price"
Great location and nice place
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Awesome, but needs a hot tub.
"night out down town"
We always stay here when there are events going on. Nice hotel!!
Stephen
"Wouldn't Recommend"
The décor and general condition of the hotel was good; however, when we checked in, the guy at the counter, Thomas, informed us that they couldn't put us in the room we reserved because we booked through Hotels.com. So, instead of getting a single king-size bed, we were shoved in a room with two double-beds (that's right, not even queens). This might've been a little better if he had seemed to care, or had offered us breakfast to compensate for the switch, but customer service did not appear to be any concern of his at all.
Jamison
I used to work there long ago as the Westin. Loved that you added a fitness room by the pool!! Great area now that downtown Tulsa has been renovated!! So many people around its easy walking to bars and restaurants and you feel safe. But valet telling me all I can get is pizza late night and no restaurant open late was a bummer since a 2 min walk down the street there were lots of places open late. Overall great stay!!
2 night trip with friends Jul 10, 2015
Beverly
"I would definitely stay again."
I found it odd that our hotel bed backboards were all torn up but all that was was an eyesore. The hotel was nice and very reasonable priced but i think the hotel staff should let people know when they check in that they are going to also be paying $8 a night for parking as well. I just thought that being a hotel guest, the parking was included. i would still stay there again.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Shannon
"nice but rather old and worn out rooms"
Booked two queen beds, got two double beds. Breakfast was good, but late night desk was snotty.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Great location in downtown Tulsa"
The hotel was nice and most of the staff went above and beyond. Expedia's website indicates that there is a spa tub in the hotel. This is incorrect. There is one inside of a spa attached to the Hyatt but not affiliated with it in any way. Also, if you choose to stay here, be sure to get a separate parking garage key card when you check in. Otherwise, you will end up paying more to park than the $8/day maximum if you leave during your visit.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
A.
Staff and location were excellent!!! The rooms could use some updating....
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
D L
"Great staff, beautiful hotel in a good location."
The staff is fantastic and the hotel us beautiful and comfortable. We really enjoyed the outdoor pool and the hotel bar and grill. The hotel is within walking distance of great local hang outs and restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Jul 31, 2015
Karmin
"Nice View and Room."
Very comfortable stay. 11th floor has a great view. Staff was very friendly. This hotel is close to nice bars and restaurants.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
K.
It was good experience however the hotel doesn't have good directions from parking lot to reception.
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
Everything was great except our shower was horrible
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
Cory
"Very pleased"
Nice hotel, very good location for BOK center events, easy secure parking, great coffee shop, great resturaunt
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
thomas
"Convient Location"
We went to dinner and a baseball game and were able to walk from the hotel for all of this. Location is perfect to all of downtown activities and the walk is very nice. Especially the center of the World!
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
The hotel is very big and nicely appointed. It is located in the downtown area within walking distance of many points of interest. Our only concern was the way "free" breakfast was represented on hotels.com. The website states that the room includes free breakfast when you pay a $5 higher rate. The hotel says it is a standard promotion which provides a $25 credit to purchase breakfast at the hotel restaurant. $25 does not cover the cost of most selections on the menu. For example a bowl of oatmeal was $8 and a cup of coffee was $3.25. Most choices on the menu were higher.
1 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
"I will never stay here again."
Service at this hotel was terrible. They had me hooked to the wrong room (I booked a double bed room, they had me down for a room with one king bed), I waited 2 hours for the correct room to become available because they had none clean and ready, and was still put in a room that had not been cleaned. The staff did nothing to make up for their mistakes.
Other trip Jul 20, 2015
Brittany
"The bell hop was excellent."
We arrived frazzled and our bellhop took over the luggage and got us to our room without any problems. It really made a difference! The beds were not the most comfortable but satisfactory.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
Fabulous, helpful staff including shuttle drivers, check-in counter, bartender at Daily Grill (Chris, I think), and the hard-working, super friendly woman who ran the Regency Club on the 15th floor in the mornings. Housekeeping did an excellent job every day.
Other trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good Stay."
stay was fine but our key cards didn't work half the time. We had to wait for someone to bring new key cards two us twice while waiting outside the door. The pictures on the site showed a large pool when in fact it is a small pool with limiting seating and due to buildings the pool doesn't see much of the sun until much later in day. Pool was very cold though which was nice on the hot day. Location good as we were able to walk to Brady District and the restaurants and bars are very close and had good atmosphere.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
There were several events taking place in or around the hotel the weekend we stayed, but the staff was friendly, helpful, and accommodating when we checked in. They realized we were not part of any of these groups and upgraded us to another floor that might be more quiet and have more privacy. The lobby and public areas looked like they had been recently updated and were modern and clean. The rest of the hotel seems older and worn out, but like they slapped a coat of hip, green paint on the walls and thought that would make it appear like a contemporary twist on a historic building. The problem is this is not a historic building. There was some sort of brown stain on the bathroom wall (like someone threw a cup of soda at the trashcan and it went everywhere, then never got cleaned up), the bed linens had large, obvious holes, the carpet was worn, and the tub had mildew. The pool area looked old and sad. Even though we were out of the room all day and took down the Do Not Disturb door hanger, housekeeping never came by, but they left a letter saying we had requested for the room not to be serviced, even though that wasn't the case. I usually love Hyatt hotels, but even a great front desk staff can't make up for worn out accommodations.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
heather
"Buying a Jaguar and lovin' the Hyatt Regency Tulsa"
My stay was associated with a trip to buy a collectors' classic Jaguar. The hotel was conveniently located for our meeting. The hotel is elegant, well appointed, and the staff and service is excellent. I enjoyed dining in the "Daily Grill" restaurant for brunch. I had a first for me of waffles and chicken, served with 2 eggs and bacon. The portions were generous and well prepared. My room was clean, well decorated, comfortable, and had all the amenities needed for an excellent business stay or family vacation.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
Glenn
"I will be back!!!"
Everything was awesome. Clean, beautiful and service was outstanding!
2 night business trip Jul 9, 2015
gerald w
"Great facility overall"
The hotel itself was beautiful. Our room had some minor wear and tear. The lamp and chair had rips in it and the toilet seat had a hole in it. The facility itself was nice and great for the conference I was attending. The food at the restaurant was outrageously priced!! We only ate one meal there, and it was $8 for a kids meal for my son!!!! The staff was the best part, from the valet, to the front desk, to the maitenance, and house keeping they were all amazing!!
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
Would stay here again
1 night trip Jul 4, 2015
james
I booked the hotel for several reasons, but especially because it had an outdoor pool. We really couldn't use the pool because it was over- crowded due to a punk-rock convention. We were very dissapointed and felt this should have been disclosed when we booked the room.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
"Fourth of July Rockers"
We stayed during the Fourth of July weekend. Apparently there is a Punk Rock festival during this same weekend. This led to much eye and ear covering of my young children due to obscene clothing and language they were exposed to in the hotel lobby, elevator, hallways and parking area. The hotel tried to accommodate us but unfortunately we never got to use the pool due to the punks overuse not to mention the empty beer cans and bottles and the reek of cigarette smoke and left over buttes all over the hotel. The room itself was adequate, but there appeared to be black mold on the ceiling of the bathroom probably due to a lack of a ventilation system for all the moisture build up in bathroom. The shuttle service was very convienent and all the drivers and valet were pleasant and helpful. So as long as you stay here any other time besides the Punk Rock festival and don't mind a little mold and humidity in the rooms, you should enjoy your stay.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"Merky pool"
The stay was ok except the pool was so dirty you could not get in the water and there were so many beer cans you could not walk around the edges from the Festival goers that were staying there. Also the outside area of the bar was filthy and roaches were everywhere the next morning from not being cleaned up from the night before. Outside area of the restaurant was filthy.
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
Gayelynn
"lovely"
We were roadtripping to New Mexico from Virginia and stopped in Tulsa to sleep/take a break from driving. We had a lovely time. Dinner and breakfast was delicious, the room was very comfortable. We will definitely stay there again if we return to Tulsa!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
"We will be back again."
Great time, this is an older but remodeled Hyatt with a great staff. We ate at the restaurant (Daily Grill) due to a thunderstorm and the food and service were both outstanding. Used the valet parking-was convenient. Thumbs up.
2 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
Janet
Punk festival going on and the pool was infested with dirty people until the water was milky and there were so many of them I could not find a chair or swim...
Other trip Jul 6, 2015
Gayelynn
"Mrs. Cleo's family reunion"
The room and hotel was wonderful. The bed was absolutely horrible. It felt like sleeping on rocks. We had a family reunion at the hotel and 80% of family members complained about the discomfort of the beds.
3 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
ROSE
"Unsurpassed Mediocrity"
The good: The lobby and common areas were beautiful. Good location. The bad: The service was a joke. When I checked in, I was assigned what must have been the worst room in the hotel. The headboard was ripped up and the room looked incredibly trashy. When I asked for a change of room, the lady at the front desk claimed she couldn't move me (nonsense). I patiently stated I would wait until she found someone who could. After a few awkward minutes standing at her desk, she finally asked the associate next to her who showed her how to reassign me with a few quick key strokes. She then claimed it had to be the same floor (the worst one with a view of the AC unit). Whatever. Turns out the room she moved me too was literally the one next door to the room I had... literally right next to the service room and elevators, and it's condition was only marginally better. Very funny. I went back down to the lobby and encountered the gentleman who originally checked me in. He apologized and quickly assigned me to a decent room on a higher floor. The result was two hours of my time wasted, and a big headache moving my luggage around playing that ladies games. Everyone else may have been doing their best to provide great service, but all it takes is one bad apple to ruin the bunch. With that said, the hotel hallways and rooms are in terrible condition, and I really mean terrible. It needed to be refurbished a long time ago.
1 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
Sophia
"Where I Always Stay in Tulsa"
Everyone was very nice. Main lobby I a little like a game of "Where's Waldo" because depending on where you are standing you can not see the front desk, gift shop or bathroom. Not a big deal but somewhat amusing - quirky. Perfect location to walk to Yokozuna, Atlas and other great food locations in the area.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Worth every penny"
I was looking for a close by hotel to be near some local attractions and came across a good deal for this hotel so I gave it a shot. It is a very attractive hotel that looks very up to date and clean everywhere you go. The only thing I found surprising was that it did not have a hot tub, only a pool. The pool is neat because its high up and not on the ground, but it is pretty small. The room was very clean, the bed was very comfortable and shower was fine too. Nothing to complain about as far as the room goes. Service was friendly at check in and when we needed silverware in our rooms for some food we had gotten, the restaurant gave us some downstairs to take back with us and we could just leave it in our rooms. That was very nice. The location is in a nice spot with a neat park right next to it. You do have to pay for parking overnight in their garage which stinks. I would highly recommend this hotel however if looking for a nice place downtown.
1 night romance trip Jun 6, 2015
Bradley
"Returned From Dallas!!"
I felt safe #1 very peaceful at night. The viewed was all that. The clerk was a very respectful person and they show no favorite I look for thing like thar. That what I means when I say peaceful! We came in from Dallas Tx. The meeting was the next day. And the Price was real cool! Keep it just like until we get there. Thank! Enjoyed!!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"GREAT"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Rooms were nice just needed some maintenance. Easy to get to and very safe
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
"Nothing special but nice"
At check in the fornt desk had no change so I was unable to get singles to tip valet guy. This was very inconvienant and the desk clerk told me I should go purchase something in gift shop. This was very frustrating. Also, we had a key probelm as one of the two keys given to us did not work, but the staff rectifed that pretty quickly. Lastly, called from room for some tourist information and was promised a "key" magazine to be delivered, but then call back minutes later by bellman telling me they do not have any, and he tried to answer questions I had, but was clearly using the same internet I was using so he was useless with the "local" help. Lastly, room was very comfy, but can use more bed side power outlets.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
Elliot
The restaurant was slow and overpriced.
1 night romance trip Jun 27, 2015
Excellent accommodations; friendly staff and valet group; very clean and comfortable. I would go back in a heartbeat!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Living on Tulsa Time"
They gave my room to someone else on my credit card without checking for identification. No safe in room or at front desk. Would be nice if the south door (back side of building) at the lobby / ballroom level could be opened with a room key.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Carl
"Great local getaway"
My husband and I use this as a "stay-cation" destination. Downtown Tulsa is quiet during the day and a live at night. The Hyatt is walking distance from pretty much anything fun in downtown. If you don't want to walk they have free hotel transportation. The décor in the lobby is matching with the feel of the Tulsa architecture. The atmosphere is warm with modern furnishings and artwork. We eat at the Daily Grill when we go. Slightly pricey, but super convenient and tasty!
Alisa
"Great hotel for the price in a great location"
We liked this place so much that we stayed an extra night.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Self parking is a little difficult.
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Very accommodating, friendly service, and amazing location!!! We will visit again soon!!
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
Tenley
"Paper-thin walls"
The walls are paper thin. We could hear every word of the conversation in the neighboring room. What made things worse is that this conversation took place at 2:30 at night. Also, there was a leak in the room.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Outdated hotel"
Room was dirty, hair in the floor, peanuts in bathroom, loud noise when air conditioner came on. Overall hotel is outdated. Gym was not clean.
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"Not to good"
There is No microwave, the room look cheap and there is no free breakfast. Too much dinero we pay and was not worthy
Chaben
"Great hotel with a great downtown location!"
I loved my stay. The hotel was nice, and the room sizes were perfect. I will definitely be back. The only issues we had was the parking garage but a bit confusing. And I was charged more than what I originally agreed to. Apparently because I booked it through Expedia there is an extra fee that I didn't know about? I asked the staff and my understanding is that I will be reimbursed after they have checked the room condition after we left?
"Short Visit"
The hotel itself was great. Great location downtown, within walking distance to great bars and restaurants as well as easy access to the interstates to travel around the city. The only problem we had was the air didn't work. No matter what we did, we could never get the room to cool down.
REid