All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"A nice hotel near downtown Miami..."
No complaints... we had a very nice week there... I would recommend this hotel especially to those looking for a nice hotel near downtown Miami... The pool is a littlebit small but not many people in...
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Iman
"Best hotel I ever tried in the us"
Nice staff and hotel experience. Only thing I would like to complain is that the earl grey tea offered in breakfast buffet is not quite good.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel, from beginning to end."
Large, comfortable, clean & modern rooms. Service is second to none. Beautiful views.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
MHB
Awesome. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Service was exceptional.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Paul R
Superb room design and furninshings with large space.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"A hotel with 1st class services for DIVAS like us."
This hotel was more than we expected. The staff always greeted us with a smile on their faces, they went out of the way to make sure our stay was a pleasant stay. Safety was also a factor that is considered; you have to have a key to enter any of the floors within the hotel. This was indeed our home away from home.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Thunder
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel away from the south beach very quite close by nice restaurants I recommend True Lucks nice stake and seafood
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
saud alzaid
"Awesome hotel but not beach to swim."
We enjoy being at the Mandarin Oriental. I was dissapointed at the beginning because I thought they have a swim beach but they don't. We love it either way. 20 min to south beach driving.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Patty
"Over the top excellent service"
The Mandarin Oriental is situated in a gorgeous setting with spectacular views. We were checked in by Winnie, who was extremely warm and friendly. We mentioned that we were having a mother daughter weekend to celebrate my birthday. Winnie escorted up to our room and showed us the amenities. Absolutely wonderful personal service. Our room was beautiful with exceptional views. The next day when we returned to our room, I discovered a birthday card from Winnie and a birthday Tiramasu that was amazing!! La Mer was exceptional, the food at the pool was excellent, particularly the sushi, the nightly entertainment was excellent, the gym was excellent - even great service there!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Carol Fricks
"Nice but not extraordinary"
For the name brand and expectations not as good as we thought
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Oscar
"Glad we stayed!"
We had a couple of hotels on our list. We decided to go with the Mandarin and we were so glad. Hotel staff was very courteous and used our name each time we left or arrived back. The room was spacious even with a crib! The view was awesome. The turn down service at night spoiled us, it was so well done.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
A
the only rhing I didnt like was that we cant get in the water on the beach but everything else was excelent
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Amazing Experience"
From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The Mandarin is a great place to pamper yourself. The rooms were spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the view was outstanding. I highly recommend it for a nice get away with a lot of pampering!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Barb
"Outstanding!!!!"
Was a great get away for my wife and I. We usually lay around and order room service, and end up being disappointed, but the food and service was great all around.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice hotel beautfiul private beach"
Staff was very friendly, only complaint I have is my watch went missing when I came back from the pool. Did a police report and all, the management wasn't even generous enough give any complimentary credits or anything.
Sabby
"Excellent hotel"
Outstanding customer service, beautiful location, breathtaking views! Highly recommend!
"Steve Youngblood"
Excellent service, room was really clean and modern. Pool small but still nice view of the bay.?
steve youngbloo
"Five Star Hotel; All Debbie-Downers stay home"
Great Hotel. 5 star all the way. Service, quality, staff, and restaurants were all top notch. Specially loved the "La Mar" Peruvian restaurant. Server, Anibal, was very good, informative, and responsive throughout our meal. And of course, it is Miami so yes the valet costs a bit and the hotel costs a bit but you get what you pay for, so all the Debbie-Downers griping about the cost of parking or the other expenses can go stay at the Super duper 8.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
HM
"Great one of the best hotels I have stay in."
Everything was geat, the staff is so kind and very helpful
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
5 Star Quality all the way. Best in class amenities, staff, food.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
Where do I begin? From the staff to the food and the hotel it was an amazing stay overall. Recommend this hotel to anyone! One thing that disappointed me was the wifi. You have to pay for wifi which to me is odd. But overall I give it 5 stars.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Kristine
Helpful, attentive staff who made our stay very enjoyable and relaxing. Beautiful hotel and clean rooms.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
kristin
"Nice location, view and staff"
My overall experience was OK. The staff were very pleasant and the view was great HOWEVER, the amount of mosquitoes by the pool area was outrageous. It's been three days since my stay and my family and I are still battling these mosquito bites. Another downer was the size of the beds. My reservation was suppose to include double queen beds and the beds were more like a full size mattress.
Jen
"Lovely excellent"
Relaxing, great food/ drinks, rooms where on point, housekeeping great & room service was good
lesley
"Superb hotel on the bay."
The deluxe bay view room was huge with large balcony and wonderful bathroom with separate shower. Staff was excellent.
"Beautiful hotel on its own island. Great staff."
Staff went above and beyond. Beautiful facilities. Large rooms.
"Exceptional Hotel in the Heart of Downtown"
The property is situated on Brickell Key which is conveniently located in downtown, and only 10 mins from Southbeach. While it is not a beachfront hotel, the property is built on the waters edge though it doesn't have a traditional beach. The pool area is infinity edge on the water with a view of downtown. The rooms are very well appointed and staff is second to none amazing. Restaurants are all great though pricey, but in line with a 5 star property.
Roy
"Wonderful hotel"
At the Mandarin Oriental twice i've always had a wonderful experience
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
margaret
"Hotel is beautiful!!"
I stayed here for a week and was treated like a king! The hotel staff is by far the best in Miami. Very helpful and polite. I would recommend this hotel for an awesome stay!
Other trip Jun 30, 2014
CJ
The experience was good really nice service really cleane in everything no to bad on the prizes really close to the beache really nice people to take care of you they couldn't don better really nice sirvice very gooooooood
Other trip Jun 25, 2014
"Amazing, Wonderful, Excellent Experience"
The Mandarin is located on a man-made island, Brickell Key, so the views are absolute stunning. The staff was excellent, opening doors, checking if your every need can be met. The hotel is beautifully appointed and the room was so great that I actually wanted to spend time in there. I still miss the bathroom with large tub, shower, and marble everywhere. The grounds are calming in their beauty and quiet. Pool was great, pool bar even better: cocktails, frozen Mojitos best drink I had the whole trip, sushi that I'm still thinking about, and everything in between. Private beach with postcard views. Take plenty of pictures! The bar was extremely classy with friendly staff and live music at night. Between the two restaurants, Azul and La Mar, we enjoyed dinners that were interesting, delicious, and pleasing to the eye. I am still taking it all in. The Mandarin Oriental is not just a hotel its an experience that has to be re-lived as much as vacation time will allow!Just writing this review is sending me back and I rarely write reviews for anything. I cannot recommend the Mandarin more highly!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Barry
"Lovely."
A family member lives in Miami. Have stayed in quite a few Miami and South Beach hotels, including the Ritz Carlton and Viceroy. This ranks at the top. The staff was wonderful - kind and always ready to help w/any question. Service was excellent. Food at both hotel restaurants was excellent as well - it's difficult to find truly good food in Miami. Both restaurants were a wonderful surprise. Location was perfect for the visit - on the Brickell point, quiet, not too crowded or loud. Very nice room, great bathroom, and balcony.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Maria
A hotel everything was good but parking is expensive
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
natty
"5 star getaway"
I recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to downtown Miami. Beautiful balcony views and luxurious rooms. The turndown service is devine. Openness of bathroom to bedroom may not work for families traveling with kids.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
VL
"Great all around, I wish I could give it a 6."
The staff and facilities at the Mandarin Oriental, Miami are absolutely top notch. While this hotel has great ratings overall on Expedia, I cannot believe that anyone rated it less than a 5 in any area. Rooms are beautiful, modern, clean and well stocked. The staff is what makes this so perfect. Everyone knew me by name (during only a 4 day stay). Meals and drinks were expensive, but so well worth it because the service is absolutely top notch. Staff did everything to ensure that our stay was absolutely perfect. My wife had a half day treatment in the spa (again expensive) and absoultely loved the pampered treatment that she received. We cannot afford a place like this on a regular basis, but for a splurge, it was...................PERFECT. I don't know what else to say. Couldn't have been better.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Great hotel..."
Had a great time...except for parking, which is valet only, everything was great.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
bn
"Great hotel convenient to Downtown Miami"
Terrific stay. Great view, great food, great service.
Other trip Jun 14, 2014
"Excellent service, location and amenities"
Although pricey, this is a great hotel you can reserve for very special occasions.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2014
"We could not stay! They overbooked the hotel"
It was not nice, at least they sent us to another good hotel
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
juan
"BEST HOTEL IN MIAMI!"
One of the BEST HOTEL IN MIAMI! Very CLEAN and Very FRIENDLY STAFF!! I had a wonderful 6nights stay with my bf in this amazing hotel! Will go back there again soon!
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
kristin
"the room are affordable, but the service expensive"
the room are affordable, but the service expensive , also in the picture you can see that they got beach ,so you assume that is a real place where you can swim , but it is not, that is only a fake sand with palms .
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"The Mandarin...Relaxation... Comfort..."
The hotel staff is very catering to any needs you have. The pool staff is amazing especially Cesso!!! He always went out of his way to make sure my friend and I had every thing we needed to feel relaxed. Even if it wasn't readily available he would find it:) will definitely stay again.
Other trip Jun 1, 2014
Tiffany & Reyna
all over we had a nice time staying at the hotel location was perfect , staff was friendly, rooms were nice.
Other trip May 28, 2014
"GREAT AREA"
GREAT, EXCELLENT HOTEL
4 night trip with friends May 21, 2014
SONYA
"Not worth the money"
I was expecting at least free internet from a 5 star hotel but it was not free and I end up paying $5 per hour which is just frustrating. You should be careful when you book with Expedia that breakfast is not included and it cost you $38/person which is $76 for a couple and does not worth it. It is far from any beach in Miami and despite the pictures in the website closest beach is 30 mins drive from the hotel which cost between $30-40 by taxi. You can definitely find better hotels with better rates and including free wifi & breakfast in Miami.
Other trip May 27, 2014
Ali
"wonderful place"
Everything and everyone just perfect. Looking forward to coming back.
Other trip May 27, 2014
ee
"Very Relaxing and great location"
I was at this hotel for a conference but enjoyed a day early. The staff was very helpful and couldn't do enough to help. The beach area was very relaxing and private.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Impeccable service! We never had to leave the hotel the entire weekend! Pool was great! Pool service was amazing. The spa treatment was among the best we've ever experienced. The music at the lobby bar at night was fantastic.
2 night trip May 16, 2014
Francisco
"MO in Downtown Miami"
Love MO generally and this is a nice property but limited in terms of what it offers. La Mar restaurant was fantastic, would go back again and again. Food is different and amazing. Rooms are nice, with great water views. Pool area is small and nothing special. Spa is great but very expensive. Downtown Miami is full of construction and doesnt feel so safe to walk around.
3 night business trip May 8, 2014
The hotel was overall nice. Beach was artificial and very small. I expected rooms to be more luxurious in a 5 star hotel than they were. Pool side views of the bay were great
Other trip May 9, 2014