All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
500 Brickell Key Dr, Miami, FL, 33131, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.8
"Gf's birthday weekend getaway"
If you look up the word fantastic on the dictionary, there should be a picture of Mandarin Oriental Miami hotel next to it. My gf and I were treated like royalty. From rose pedals on our bed to an emergency tynenol request at 3:00am. The customer service only got better and better. When ever we come back to Miami she and will be staying here
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
Great hotel. Great view and really friendly staff.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
Yajaira
Excellent service and facilities. We got a free upgrade to a huge suite upon arrival. We love this hotel.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
carlos
"dissapointment"
One day they didnt clean my room and the next day , the beach was closed for a private event. not very happy. although the hotel was really beautiful and the staff was nice
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
H
"The room need refresh a bit too old"
Good Hotel but old need refreshments, good location, good layout but out of date
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Zvi
"Excellent Staff"
Beautiful Hotel, stafff is always helpful, we will come back
1 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Very nice staff"
Very nice staff! but hotel need some updates on hall 's carpet. Also, there was a VERY strong odor of incense by the lobbie. I particularly cannot stand any of those odors and think no hotel of that category should have incense in their lobbies.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
mari
"Expensive Valet Parking and Internet Access"
Expensive Valet Parking / Expensive Internet access, actually free in most hotels... / Could be more flexible for late chekout without add cost...
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"beautiful hotel"
wonderful hotel and friendly staff, we will go back soon.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
"Great view. Good cleaning service."
Great hotel view, design and comfort. The room was a comfortable and good size however I could barely stand on the balcony of my room as it was so small. The pool was ridiculously small for a hotel of that size and stature. The charge for valet service (no other option) was very high and at one point we had to wait 30 minutes for our car (it wasn't busy). Also maybe it's just me but isn't charging for internet service such an outdated concept? I mean come on, you're already paying a LOT to stay at this hotel.
3 night trip Sep 24, 2014
"Best hotel in Miami"
This is defenitly best hotel in Miami Great location. Restaurants and bars in the hotel are great Managements and the staffs are very professional.
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
bob
We were celebrating an anniversary and the Mandarin proved to be the perfect stay! After busy days and nights, it was great to return to complete elegance and comfort. Relaxing by the pool offered perfect relaxation with a very capable, attentive staff. Lunch poolside was excellent. The concierge was helpful and recommendations were exactly what we were looking for. The Mandarin truly made us feel like a welcome guest!
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Great Spa"
Service was excellent key card a little tricky only glitch,Great Staff.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Stay here"
This hotel is exactly what you would expect from a Mandarin. Loved it.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
mike
Small room, small balcony (ledge), dirty carpet and no personal service.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Nice hotel for business travelers, very well located
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
"Girl's weekend - barely left the hotel"
This hotel reminded me of Disney World, in that the hotel was immaculately maintained and the staff was the friendliest we've ever experienced. It is obvious that they screen each employee thoroughly for work ethic as well as personality. We barely left the hotel as the pool, spa, and both restaurants were so wonderful and relaxing. We all agreed that we'd come back here in a heartbeat either as a girl's weekend or with our spouses.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Love It !!!"
Stayed at the Mandarin for the second time this summer. Thoroughly enjoy this hotel and their services. I used the fitness center this time and found it to be very well equipped. We ate at Azul and it was quite good but, the ambiance and music were not what we expected. We were told it was a cozy and romantic restaurant so we booked dinner for our 27yr anniversary. Not complaining, because the food though pricey is excellent. But the decor' and music are certainly not what one would consider romantic or cozy. We also went to LaPaz for lunch and a late night drink/desert. Can't say enough about this Peruvian gem. Service and food are exquisite. We highly recommend!!!
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Henri M
"First class"
Everything was perfect. Service fantastic.
3 night family trip Aug 29, 2014
Eugene
"Perfect Location"
Quiet and comfort, Right next to the Business Center without loosing his particular calm of be on an Island.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
Juan
"Best experience ever!"
Two days in Miami with Mandarin Hotel were great. Great customer service and great room. The information desk provided great direction and made our first time trip in Miami really easy.
2 night romance trip Aug 23, 2014
"eXCELLENT PLACE IN mIAMI"
All good.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
I/ve heard so much hype about this property for so many years I was really looking forward to finally staying there. Not only did it not live up to my expectations, it didn't compare to many top properties I've visited, even recently. It's tired. Clearly on its way down from the peak days it supposedly had. Front Desk and valet personnel great. Bar service and poolside below average. The spa doesn't appear to have a clue… The room space is very good. Decor a bit tired. Halls and common areas are looking dated and or tired.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Fantastic luxury hotel, but unpretentious, in the heart of downtown.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"A nice hotel near downtown Miami..."
No complaints... we had a very nice week there... I would recommend this hotel especially to those looking for a nice hotel near downtown Miami... The pool is a littlebit small but not many people in...
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Iman
"Best hotel I ever tried in the us"
Nice staff and hotel experience. Only thing I would like to complain is that the earl grey tea offered in breakfast buffet is not quite good.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Excellent hotel, from beginning to end."
Large, comfortable, clean & modern rooms. Service is second to none. Beautiful views.
Other trip Aug 14, 2014
MHB
Awesome. One of the best hotels I have stayed in. Service was exceptional.
3 night family trip Aug 6, 2014
Paul R
Superb room design and furninshings with large space.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"A hotel with 1st class services for DIVAS like us."
This hotel was more than we expected. The staff always greeted us with a smile on their faces, they went out of the way to make sure our stay was a pleasant stay. Safety was also a factor that is considered; you have to have a key to enter any of the floors within the hotel. This was indeed our home away from home.
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
Thunder
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel away from the south beach very quite close by nice restaurants I recommend True Lucks nice stake and seafood
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
saud alzaid
"Awesome hotel but not beach to swim."
We enjoy being at the Mandarin Oriental. I was dissapointed at the beginning because I thought they have a swim beach but they don't. We love it either way. 20 min to south beach driving.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Patty
"Over the top excellent service"
The Mandarin Oriental is situated in a gorgeous setting with spectacular views. We were checked in by Winnie, who was extremely warm and friendly. We mentioned that we were having a mother daughter weekend to celebrate my birthday. Winnie escorted up to our room and showed us the amenities. Absolutely wonderful personal service. Our room was beautiful with exceptional views. The next day when we returned to our room, I discovered a birthday card from Winnie and a birthday Tiramasu that was amazing!! La Mer was exceptional, the food at the pool was excellent, particularly the sushi, the nightly entertainment was excellent, the gym was excellent - even great service there!
3 night trip Jul 25, 2014
Carol Fricks
"Nice but not extraordinary"
For the name brand and expectations not as good as we thought
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
Oscar
"Glad we stayed!"
We had a couple of hotels on our list. We decided to go with the Mandarin and we were so glad. Hotel staff was very courteous and used our name each time we left or arrived back. The room was spacious even with a crib! The view was awesome. The turn down service at night spoiled us, it was so well done.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
A
the only rhing I didnt like was that we cant get in the water on the beach but everything else was excelent
Other trip Jul 22, 2014
"Amazing Experience"
From the moment we arrived, the staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. The Mandarin is a great place to pamper yourself. The rooms were spacious, the bed was very comfortable and the view was outstanding. I highly recommend it for a nice get away with a lot of pampering!
1 night trip Jul 16, 2014
Barb
"Outstanding!!!!"
Was a great get away for my wife and I. We usually lay around and order room service, and end up being disappointed, but the food and service was great all around.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice hotel beautfiul private beach"
Staff was very friendly, only complaint I have is my watch went missing when I came back from the pool. Did a police report and all, the management wasn't even generous enough give any complimentary credits or anything.
Sabby
"Excellent hotel"
Outstanding customer service, beautiful location, breathtaking views! Highly recommend!
"Steve Youngblood"
Excellent service, room was really clean and modern. Pool small but still nice view of the bay.?
steve youngbloo
"Five Star Hotel; All Debbie-Downers stay home"
Great Hotel. 5 star all the way. Service, quality, staff, and restaurants were all top notch. Specially loved the "La Mar" Peruvian restaurant. Server, Anibal, was very good, informative, and responsive throughout our meal. And of course, it is Miami so yes the valet costs a bit and the hotel costs a bit but you get what you pay for, so all the Debbie-Downers griping about the cost of parking or the other expenses can go stay at the Super duper 8.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
HM
"Great one of the best hotels I have stay in."
Everything was geat, the staff is so kind and very helpful
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
5 Star Quality all the way. Best in class amenities, staff, food.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"Highly recommended!"
Where do I begin? From the staff to the food and the hotel it was an amazing stay overall. Recommend this hotel to anyone! One thing that disappointed me was the wifi. You have to pay for wifi which to me is odd. But overall I give it 5 stars.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Kristine
Helpful, attentive staff who made our stay very enjoyable and relaxing. Beautiful hotel and clean rooms.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
kristin
"Nice location, view and staff"
My overall experience was OK. The staff were very pleasant and the view was great HOWEVER, the amount of mosquitoes by the pool area was outrageous. It's been three days since my stay and my family and I are still battling these mosquito bites. Another downer was the size of the beds. My reservation was suppose to include double queen beds and the beds were more like a full size mattress.
Jen
"Lovely excellent"
Relaxing, great food/ drinks, rooms where on point, housekeeping great & room service was good
lesley
"Superb hotel on the bay."
The deluxe bay view room was huge with large balcony and wonderful bathroom with separate shower. Staff was excellent.
"Beautiful hotel on its own island. Great staff."
Staff went above and beyond. Beautiful facilities. Large rooms.