All hotels in Bracknell, England, United Kingdom

Poor vibe
"excellent hotel"
Great hotel
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Regularly Stay Due To Work"
The CB is predominantly a business hotel for me as it is walkable to the office and I am hear all week on a regular basis. It was opened in 1993, and is now looking a bit tired and dated, but the staff are excellent and they know me by name as a stay so often. I do feel the food is rather pricey, but if you are staying for one or two nights, then the Beer Keller does a reasonable range of food and it is usually well presented and tasty.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
"treated like criminals"
Checked in to a prepaid room that was dated and bathroom tiles were covered in mould. Later that night we had quick meal downstairs - only one other table occupied and someone propping up the bar. The place was so cold asked if we could have coffee in the lounge area, left our room number and signed the bill. After 45min no coffee so spoke to the member of staff behind the bar, gave our room number and said we had had a meal downstairs and had order coffee.....15 mins later the manager arrived and accused us of trying to leave with out payment. Although we had sat in the lounge for a hour without service we were refused coffee and told we had to pay at reception before further service. This done very publicly in the lounge area. The managers attitude was that many people try the same trick and they have many walk outs! I am just not used to staying places were it is assumed we are all criminals - they need to learn customer service. Will not go back
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2015
arlene
"Selected this hotel for the leisure facilities"
Upon attempting to check in was told that the amendment had not been sent by Expedia & that there was no double room available. Eventually went to a double room! The only reason I booked this hotel over a Premier Inn was the leisure facilities......the pool was closed for the 2 days of my stay. I had specifically asked at check in the time of pool opening too. The note on the pool door said it would be open later that day....it wasn't and wasn't open the next morning. It would be good if information like that was posted on the guests TV screen. Not a good stay! Take a hairdryer if visiting as their hairdryers are really old fashioned boxes on the wall with a flexible pipe which are pretty useless!
Other trip Sep 1, 2015
Excellent
3 night business trip Aug 17, 2015
Graham
Lovely looking hotel from the outside, ski lodge appearance. Inside, the fish tanks running through each floor level is a great feature in the main lobby. Very clean rooms and impeccable service by the staff. Only criticism would be the decor could do with updating. Very nice hotel and will use again
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
First room was on 4 floor and was very small and in need of a facelift. Moved rooms to a suite which cost an extra £50 per night, which was much bigger and had its own lounge. Still in need of a facelift but much better. Breakfast was great.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
raymond
"Good for a few nights"
I stayed for two nights one of them being a Sunday. Choice of food is quite limited on Sunday evening - just room service or a limited bar menu. Wifi, whilst free, was not quick. The bed was softer than I'd like, but not so soft that I couldn't sleep. On the whole, not perfect, but comfortable enough that I'd stay again. And the aquaria running up 3 stories near the lifts are pretty cool.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2015
We stayed to attend a family wedding in the area and were very happy with the standards of service, the comfort of the room, especially the bed, and the Rowans restaurant was fantastic - very happy with our stay at The Coppid Beech - and thanks to the lovely staff in all areas
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Ann
"Lovely hotel needs updating"
Could be a really nice hotel, breakfast was lovely, staff were very nice. Needs some money spending to update it. Mattress was old and not comfortable at all.lifts need a crevice tool using in them very dirty around edges. Pool was lovely pity about showering facility as they were disgusting.overall not the worse hotel we have stopped in
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Anthony
"Ok - rooms a bit tired..."
Weekend business trip. Hotel a little tired - esp at the full room rate. Not bad for what I paid. Staff at breakfast very friendly. Non-cooked breakfast better than cooked. Buffet cooked always disappointing with soggy bacon etc. Location is pretty woeful unless you have a car.
2 night business trip Jul 31, 2015
"Overnight stay"
Relaxing night, lovely clean hotel, great pool facilities.
1 night romance trip Aug 1, 2015
danni
"3 days at Coppid Beech. exceeded my expectations."
Great value. Excellent quality breakfast, friendly and efficient staff.
3 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"Faulty Towers stuck in an 80s time warp!!"
Few good points....staff are very nice and breakfast is pretty good! Hotel and rooms take old fashioned to a whole new meaning! Carpet head boards, those terrible hairdryers - probably the first ever invented, carpets, beds, furniture! I changed room twice this week! Walls are thin as it is but whatever you do please ask not to have a joining room! I may as well be in the next room with them it's so loud!! I've had numerous faults with blocked sinks, iron not working, shower is awful - scorching or freezing with terrible head! The worst bit for me though is the wifi! Most definitely the worst wifi I have ever had in a hotel! Unbelievable that it charges so much money! Very disappointing experience with this hotel!
4 night business trip Jul 13, 2015
Stacey
"Great place for a beer and good band."
The hotel itself is a bit tired, but the live bands in the Bier Keller and the other bars that you can use without leaving the Hotel is great! Bed is good and solid, shower is a nice Power shower.. We went for Ascot, it's £25 each way in a taxi.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Stefan
"Convenient for Bracknell businesses and Windsor"
We have stayed at this hotel before. It has a certain charm despite the exterior and room décor looking more than a little tired now. In reality it needs several £millions spending on it to bring it up to-date. Despite that we do like it and it appears that many other people do to. It seemed busy while we were there. Breakfast is excellent and the staff polite and friendly.
Nick
"Good clean hotel."
Hotel cleanliness and comfort 1st class. Reception staff very helpful.
Marjorie
"Nice, comfortable hotel"
After an exhausting day at Legoland, it was nice to relax in a comfortable hotel nearby.
Nicky
Hotel was good, but spoilt by the ridiculous security staff on the door of the onsite nightclub. Jobsworths, rude and full of their own importance. My husband and I were there as part or an offsite works party, but staying overnight in the hotel, when we returned, on one of the hottest days of the year my husband was refused access to the club as he was in shorts. He doesn't really drink, in his 50s and hardly a threat - the rudeness we received was terrible. Management of the hotel were unable to assist us either. TO then cap it all, the hotel then forgot our wake up call so we missed breakfast!! Would I go back - no chance!
1 night business trip Jun 27, 2015
"Very comfy stay!"
Spacious room, good facilities and plenty of parking.
1 night business trip Jun 29, 2015
"A nice stay!"
Nice 4* Hotel - good breakfast and welcoming staff. Overpriced drinks in lounge!Great Restaurant with good food! Overall, I would recommend.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
"Good hotel with fantastic staff/service"
Hotel staff & service was fantastic. We had a lovely large room and couldn't fault the breakfast. The only thing that lets the hotel down a the little details......hairdryer not working, toilet roll holder and tissue holder broken. Air on not working in our room either. These are only minor issues that wouldn't stop me staying there again.
1 night trip with friends Jun 20, 2015
Marie
"Close to m4"
This hotel is excellent for m4 . Slightly old fashioned but very good. Breakfast choice good and nice coffee Only problem was my I phone did not find it with the post code when coming from Ascot way. Use the name and road
Other trip Jun 21, 2015
lb
"Always Great"
A two night stay and was a great place to stay.
1 night romance trip Jun 12, 2015
Spent Two nights here to see friends.avoid. room 112.its directly over a huge extraction fan and it was going all night
2 night trip with friends Jun 7, 2015
Alan
"Bit tired and noisy"
Hotel is a bit tired and could do with a refresh. One night (Monday) there was thumping music that went on until about 11.30pm. Despite being on the second floor it was loud enough that I had to turn the TV volume quite loud and certainly could sleep until it stopped. The room was ok although a little dated. The bathroom had a few ceiling panels that were cracked and broken.
3 night business trip Jun 7, 2015
"Comfortable stay"
We had a comfortable stay and our room was clean and the docor was a little tried and the furnishings were we used but the bed was comfortable. The spa and pool were clean and the pool was warm also in this area the decor was a little worn . The breakfast was the best I have had in a hotel for a long time, the plates were hot and the food was great the sausages were realy good quality ones . Overall I was very impressed by this hotel and would be happy to stay again .
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
"Very Good"
room was clean and well prepared.Food at restaurant doesn't offer a wide choice, but service as well as quality are good.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
"3 days for business"
Overall good experience. Rooms are a little tired but are comfortable. No complaints
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
Matthew
"Overall good stay"
Arrived Friday for 2 nights,service good , entertainment tribute band on Friday , disappointed on menu in Keller bar only burgers and chicken after been given wrong menu at reception overall good 2 stay ,staff friendly and attentive,would book again
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Ronnie
"Don't smile!!"
The first room we were given was a tatty, dull room with a view of the carpark! After complaining to reception we were moved to a new room, we weren't expecting much improvement but actually got given a suite! It was lovely. We arrived on a Sunday & the resturant was closed! We had to make do with bar snacks. Staff were not very friendly & never smiled! Cant say we were very impressed at all.
1 night romance trip May 3, 2015
Nicola
"Good four nights"
Good location easy to get too off the motorway,stayed for 4 nights, good choice of breakfeast items each day, Pub bar food tasty and sevice excellent,choice aslightly limited. Reasonable size pool for guests to use all clean and tidy. All staff helpful and friendly
4 night business trip Apr 26, 2015
Anthony
"OK, but past its best."
Stayed at the Coppid Beech Hotel as my regular hotel in this area was fully booked. The hotel is OK but past its best, especially for the price, so think I'll revert back to my regular hotel in the future.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2015
Gregory
"A great Hotel. Friendly staff"
my husband and I had a great time when we stayed for one night for a break. The room was large and comfortable and clean. I would however like some nice shampoo and conditioners. The Hotel itself was really lovely and clean.The reception staff were really welcoming and helpful. Also were the bar staff, and leisure staff. The pool was nice and clean. we also used the steam room. In the evening they had some soul entertainment on, which was really good. Then we went to the club after. The drinks however in the bars are very expensive. The breakfast in the morning was lovely too, with a very good selection of food. we will be returning to this Hotel in June for another break. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
1 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
Samantha
"LOVELY WEEKEND"
ENJOYED OUR STAY AT THE HOTEL. STAFF,ROOM,FOOD ALL VERY GOOD. WE WILL USE THIS HOTEL AGAIN
1 night romance trip Apr 25, 2015
michael
"overnight stay"
The hotel was lovely, very clean and comfortable, however when we went for dinner, the only available restaurant was very slow with service and the food was ok.
1 night trip with friends Apr 23, 2015
"Nice hotel, nice stay but some maintenance niggles"
Pleasant stay on business and I will certainly return when visiting the area. Good breakfast, attentive, friendly and helpful staff. Nice rooms with a comfy bed and extra pillows available in the room, good TV service, good wifi, plenty of parking, easy access from A329. I chose this hotel partly due to its fitness centre and pool. There is plenty of gym equipment and it was not crowded at the times that I visited. Unfortunately the steam room was out of order and the jacuzzi had multiple broken / missing grill panels around the edge, the mens showers were pretty tired and/or broken, as were several lockers whilst other had no keys or missing wristbands - some extra maintenance effort is needed to bring things back up to scratch, but I sense that the hotel management are not too fussed or it would not be in this state. The hotel might also wish to invest in laptop safes and heated tower rails in the bathrooms as there is no way to dry swimming / sports gear. Many other hotels in this price range provide shower/hair gel and a mini-spin dryer in the leisure centre changing areas. The above points are all minor, but in my mind do detract a little from this otherwise very good hotel. Most could be remediated pretty easily or could have been preventing from mounting up.
2 night business trip Apr 13, 2015
"top hotel"
very good
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2015
daryl
"Not bad... not too good though"
Reception staff were very good, but they were the only ones. Most others seemed to be indifferent to your needs. Rooms are nice, but dated. The small gym is handy, but the kit is very much in need of some TLC. Th sauna is nice, looks like its had a re-fit, but the steam room smells so bad I'd keep well clear unless you want a dose of some bad respiratory condition. The food in the bar is over-priced, more than usual.
2 night business trip Mar 23, 2015
"Cheeky get-away"
Lovely hotel, great facilities and lots of free parking. Plenty to see in wokingham, etc and good pubs
1 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2015
"Good service, bad food."
Hotel is OK, although you do get the impression a LOT of money was spent building it, and not a lot since. I've stayed twice, first time the room was good fairly modern, second time the room was more dated (bathroom). Cleanliness is good, as were the showers. Staff were friendly, and the hotel was very conveniently placed for me. The cons were the gym was very dated, and the food in the Bier Keller bar was very poor, not what you would expect from a 4* hotel bar. I gave up eating there after the second night and went to a local restaurant. Breakfast however was decent, the sausages are very nice. For the price it could be improved, but I would probably stay again for convenience.
2 night business trip Mar 18, 2015
"Pleaseasnt hotel"
Restaurant is closed on a Sunday night. Bar meals are mainly with French fries. Hotel was not booked direct and breakfast was not included, I did not realise this and went into breakfast and was charged a further £15-00 for the Privilege . Breakfast was buffet style, very well laid out. A pot of tea was brought to my table without asking, unfortunately I cannot have caffeine. Bacons was about 3 " deep in the hot tray and was not kept warm. Room was spotless. Nice to have a full bath, hair shampoo, a bar of soap and a tube of body cleanser was left in the room. Would stay there again but possibly would not have breakfast.
Other trip Mar 22, 2015
Lent
Stayed on business - enjoyed the hotel. Food was a bit expensive, but good quality.
Other trip Mar 20, 2015
"A little tired but comfy & I will stay here again"
I was pleasantly surprised by my stay at The Coppid Beach. The last time I had stayed here perhaps 4 years ago, I had vowed never to stay again, being unimpressed by the tired looking room. This time however, I stayed in a lovely suite with a very useful lounge and a super comfy bed. The decor was still a bit dated but maybe I'm feeling more generous this time... The service was polite and friendly. The meal in the restaurant was very tasty. I will stay here again.
2 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
Chloe
"Brakcnell Hotel"
Good hotel in Bracknell. Very well priced for area and good service.
1 night business trip Feb 18, 2015
Ian
"A little dated"
Nice Hotel but a litle dated.
1 night business trip Feb 17, 2015
"Stopped one night for a business trip"
Very pleasant stay at The Coppid Beach Hotel. The staff were polite and helpful. The room was clean. I had Dinner in the Keller restaurant in the basement of the Hotel. It made a nice change from the usual sterile hotel Restaurants. There was football on the TV, There was a good atmosphere and a good choice of food. I would recommend it to anybody wanting a comfortable home from home.
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Marcus
"Fletcher review"
Later food choice for room service
1 night business trip Feb 13, 2015
"one night stop over"
gym equipment dated.
1 night trip Feb 15, 2015
"pleasant stay"
the hotel staff were all very helpful and nice, esp the Romania guy behind the bar ( sorry can't rem his name ) also the staff at the pool was very nice. Breakfast was nice also and the evening meal.
1 night family trip Feb 15, 2015