All hotels in Bracknell, England, United Kingdom
John Nike Way, Bracknell, England, RG12 8TF, United Kingdom, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Unbelievably Brilliant experience!"
My stay begun with a huge surprise at the front desk where I was delightfully told at reception that my standard double room booking was upgraded to a suite free of charge. At this point, I wasn't as excited as I should have been as I've never actually stayed in a suite before. The staff were amazingly polite and friendly! I was really impressed by the cleanliness of the entire surrounding. Well, I got in my room and it had all the trimings... Huge comfy soft bed, large sofa, mini fridge, two television, ac unit, the list is endless. I'll say, even if you haven't got any business in this area, you owe it to yourself to indulge in such luxury and beauty. It's simply a delight. Highly recommended! Rohan
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Rohan
"overnight"
I always enjoy staying there
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
Wendy
"Wonderful"
Excellent privately owned hotel. Efficient and friendly staff in all areas of the hotel. Food delicious and well presented.
2 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
"Business stay"
I stay at the Coppid regularly as I work down in the area commuting from the Midlands It is always consistently good. Rooms always clean and comfortable and public areas welcoming. No time to use the facilities so cannot comment Staff always friendly and accommodating Only comments would be the choice of TV stations
1 night business trip Nov 20, 2014
"Good location, bathroom looked tired, food pricey"
In an easy to find location. Greeted by friendly efficient staff. Choice of food was a little limited although nice, could hav done with some vegetables with the meal, quite pricey for what you get. Room was big (had a twin) more like a small suite. Beds very comfy, the usual tea making facilities n biscuits. Shower was very powerful but bathroom needed updating. No sockets next to the bed which is always very frustrating.
1 night business trip Nov 26, 2014
"Excellent business hotel"
Excellent business facilities, close to business areas Also seemed to have good facilities and options for other types of visits
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"Convenient Location to Reading"
Convenient for close TVP access
2 night business trip Nov 19, 2014
Monika
"An average "business" hotel"
I could not get any cold water from the cold water tap in my room! Turning the tap to the right I got hot water; turning to the left I got very hot water. I found it impossible to get the shower cool enough to be comfortable. Not a problem I have encountered here before so perhaps specific to just my room.
Phil
"Loved Coppid Beach. Highly recommended"
Perfect. Easy. Fantastic facilities, great bar. Lovely bar staff and pool staff. Best stay in years.
1 night family trip Oct 28, 2014
N P
"Lovely accommodation"
Spent a weekend at hotel for a visit to Ascot races.Everything was excellent,friendly and helpful staff,good breakfasts and enjoyed "snacks" in lounge bar on an evening.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
margaret
"Comforts of home"
We stayed for one night. Enjoyed the experience and we ate in the restaurant for our evening meal. We were well looked after from the minute we arrived till the time we left. Staff were friendly and most helpful......particularly when we were given help to take our luggage to our room.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
theresa
"Lovely stay"
We were pleasantly surprised with the double room. It was a good size, comfortable room with good facilities. Staff were very friendly. The lobby decoration is a little outdated but that didn't affect our stay in any way and the room decoration was just right. Comfortable bed, option to purchase films and good location, close to the motorway. Overall we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
Elvira
"Good facilities highly recommend"
Booked at last minute so good value. Bed was a bit soft and there was no mini fridge but other than that it is an excellent hotel with good facilities and helpful staff.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Anna
"Close to ice rink"
Miss sold I was put in a disable room were the shower was to low and the sink when I told them they just did not care if I was told I was going to put in that room I would of booked another hotel!!!!'not happy.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
craig
"A large popular and well placed Hotel"
Stayed as a couple for just one night. The Hotel was very busy and one of the restaurants was already fully booked for evening meal. The Hotel is situated on a very busy road but is set back and very attractive. All areas of the hotel seemed clean and well maintained. The Classic Double bedroom was spacious and comfortable and had air conditioning, it had a nice bathroom but shower had low water pressure and I would take my own hairdryer next time. I did use the leisure facilities which are really nice. Hotel has it's own Nightclub Friday and Saturday nights and the noise could be heard with the window open. Both my husband & I enjoyed our stay and will book to stay next time we visit our son at Reading University, next time I will make a reservation to eat in the Bier Keller Restaurant. Staff all friendly/helpful. A nice buffet style help your self breakfast that would suite most taste's.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
Nikki
"Tired and in need of renovation"
Have stayed previously and it is what I expected, convenient for where I needed to be the next morning. The hotel is tired and in need of renovation, the staff are helpful but not overly so. Last time I stayed both hot and cold taps in the room delivered hot water, a year later the same happened, when I mentioned it at check out I was told the hotel was aware of the problem and it had only happened recently - couldn't be bothered to argue. Overpriced for what it is.
1 night business trip Sep 9, 2014
"Staff are great. Public facilities good. Rooms.."
The public facilities at the Coppid Beech were fine, and the staff were really friendly and helpful (not surprised as it seemed there were only a handful of people staying!). But the rooms themselves are a little dated. Bed was comfy though!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Dated but Comfy"
Stayed here for a weekend whilst visiting Ascot. The hotel is generally clean and tidy but is in need of an update. If you ever wondered what hotels where like in the '80s here's you chance to experience one! Our room was clean and the bed comfy with plenty of pillows. Be warned some of the rooms are noisy, we had to change rooms at midnight after being put above the night club which is very noisy until 1AM in the morning. Nice swimming pool/sauna/steam again all a bit dated.
2 night romance trip Aug 16, 2014
"Very Nice Hotel"
The hotel is very impressive. Staff and facailities are excellent. Some aspects are however in need of attention. The room, while very nice and our room was a family room with a separate area for the Kids, excellent !!! Cleanliness and condition of the room left a lot to be desired, Previous occupants under ware behind one of the kids beds, fridge not working because it had no plug, vent in bathroom full of dust, grouting in bath very mildued. These are just the bad points which with a bit of attention to detail could be fixed. Overall a lovely hotel and would recommend
3 night trip Aug 12, 2014
Dominic
"The Noise!!!"
We had a lovely suite (Queen suite) on the first floor but our stay was ruined by the sound of the thudding music from the night club below. Otherwise nice hotel and okay breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Cat
"overall stay exellent"
Very pleasant hotel would recommend to friends
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
tommy
"Coppid Beech - Mediocreville"
Only ok - very dated - clean though.
1 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Dated town hotel"
Very noisy hotel at night maybe due to location of in-house night club. Needs some money spending on updating and appearance. Grotty balcony with empty plant pot. Good breakfast and pleasant staff.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"nice hotel"
nice hotel, great food in the cellar bar, rooms dated but clean.
Other trip Aug 1, 2014
Nat
"Overall good"
We booked with Expedia.com. Reception could not find our booking at first until we mentioned Expedia. So we were worried the hotel had not received our booking. The receptionist said they were having trouble getting their emails. Thank goodness they had a room for us. A bit of a worry. Room was very large.nice and clean. Bed comfortable. Only had one bath towel in the bathroom until I phoned reception and asked for another one. I was told to look in the wardrobe. Unusual place. The fridge was not in use. We had now where to keep our drinks cold. It was a very hot day as well. Breakfast was lovely We only stayed one night
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
kay
"Easy access to motorway"
It's an ok place to stay, price for beer way too much! Why do i have to write stuff here when i have no more to say about this hotel?
Stuart501
"Welcome to Swiss Alps!"
Stayed in this hotel in June 2014. Great unusual looking hotel, unfortunately it is beginning to show it's age. Food in the restaurant is good but slightly over priced. Very friendly staff. If you are after a comfortable & peaceful night sleep then look no further.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2014
OSSYMAN
"Used the hotel for years, great location"
Comfortable hotel, used the place for years. Could do with some updating, but always have a lovely nights sleep and the breakfast is very nice. The evening meal are fine, but it is close to Wokingham if you fancy leaving the hotel for your evening meal. All in all, I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Stuart
"Friendly service"
Despite a few issues room was very large, bed was comfortable and breakfast was nice. Fire evacuation at 1am put a dampener on the evening however staff were very professional about it.
1 night trip May 22, 2014
Pvb20
"Large chalet style hotel on outskirts of Bracknell"
I took a last minute special offer and found myself in a large comfortable family room. Tea and coffee making facilities + trouser press ironing facilities etc were welcome. Breakfast was not included in the price and I thought expensive at £15.00.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Great hotel with friendly staff"
We stayed in this hotel before a trip to Legoland. It was a great location. We were very impressed with the hotel. We stayed in the family room which had plenty of space for the five of us. There was a great choice of food for breakfast and it was all nice and fresh and the staff were all helpful and friendly.
1 night trip May 5, 2014
"Excellent hotel"
Superb. Excellent quality and nothing too much trouble. Immaculately clean and friendly respectful staff. Only draw backs normal internet service very slow and traffic noise from road, also building work opposite.
1 night trip May 9, 2014
Explorer
"brilliant stay"
Had a brilliant stay in a brilliant hotel
1 night trip May 2, 2014
chrisjb81
"Nice enough, but room was a little tired"
Handy location, good for business. Room was fine, but furniture was tired and a bit scuffed up. Bathroom was quite dated but again it was not awful. Quite expensive for what it was. Friendly and helpful staff, and bar/restaurant was pleasant.
1 night business trip May 6, 2014
"2 nights"
Room booked was not available - so our family room for 5 which I paid a supplement for was down graded to a family room for 4 - standard room - not a site as promised. No refund or rate reduction. The hotel blamed Expedia. Jacuzzi was broken. No restaurant on Sunday night. Bitterly disappointed!!!
Other trip May 6, 2014
emma
"Nice in the Eighties"
Hotel is outdated. Rooms have not been done up since 1981 and it shows.. Food wasn't great
Other trip May 5, 2014
Fred
A nice hotel with friendly staff. I enjoyed the buffet breakfast & the health club (Pool, Steam room & Sauna). Easy to find, just follow signs to the (Dry) Ski slope.
Other trip May 2, 2014
"Surprised it has kept a 4* rating"
I stayed here for one noght on business. The lifts up to the room on the fourth floor were extremely tired looking and bounced and creaked as they moved. The room itself was very tired with patches of carpet that had been replaced to fix apparent water damage from the bathroom. The heating did not work and the control panel just flashed a spanner symbol at me. At dinner, the £20 main course was tiny and potato gnocci consisted of three tiny pieces totalling less than one potato and was actually a sliced, sauteed potato rather than a gnocci whilst the chicken was also ting and less than a single breast. I mentioned this to the server and was told that they "would note this thank you". The internet, whilst 'free' had a 0.1mb download speed which made it almost unusable. Overall a very disappointing stay and for £100 plus in Bracknell on a weekday, not good value at all.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Jerry
"Great hotel. Helpful staff"
Well maintained large room. Very quiet. Helpful staff.
1 night business trip Apr 28, 2014
"Lovely family hotel"
We stayed in a lovely room, with a jacuzzi and shower. Was plenty of room for the whole family. Staff were great even made my daughter a pot of hot chocolate. There is a small pool for the children and spa for the adults
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
michelle
Perfect
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2014
Rachid
"I night getaway"
The room was very good. I ate in the restaurant the food very good. Nice hotel and staff very friendly. Only things that spoilt stay, were the spa bath being out of order, as it was one of the main reasons for me going there. Also the decor in the dining room really needs looking at, some new modern curtains and maybe carpet too.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2014
Veggedout
"Relaxing family getaway"
During our stay we enjoyed the use of waves health club. All staff were very friendly and couldn't do enough. Breakfast was lovely with a variety of different foods, something for everybody. Unfortunately the fire alarm went off at about 1:30 am due to a fault but staff were very appologetic and the issue was resolved quite quickly. Our boys enjoyed themselves that much that they were asking to stay another day instead of going to legoland! Which we probably would have done if we hadn't already pre booked tickets.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2014
Dawn
We had a good stay - the hotel was good for families. I was disappointed with overall condition of the leisure facilities ..... The picture was taken some time ago. They are very dated and need some tlc. The room was great - but very hot. The restaurant was super.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
travelling mum
Excellent hotel great service lovely breakfast.. Nice spa will be going back for sure
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2014
"lovely hotel - great family room"
Stayed for just one night with partner and three kids the day before a Lego land visit. Room was huge with two separate areas - reception very helpful, relaxed pool and sauna area. Breakfast also top class. Only slight problem with the hotel is some of the furnishings are starting to look a little shabby - doors, showers etc. However, for the price we paid (120 quid) I would stop again and again.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
"Very pleasant stay"
I would definitely stay here again. Extremely comfortable lounge area and walkways. I would recommend this hotel to my colleagues and friends.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2014
Bernadette
Very pleasant stay, welcoming and polite staff in the evening and when leaving. Lovely room and very comfy bed and a brilliant choice of many options for breakfast. Would highly recommend :)
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2014
"Noisy ventilation"
Everything looked a little tired. Some of the gym equipment was broken and I suspect had been for some time as I was staying there for a couple of days. Still, not a bad hotel gym and pool if you want a hotel with a gym and pool in Bracknell then this is probably the one to go for. The worst part was the noisy ventilation system in the bedroom which wasn't continuous, so it would suddenly make a funny noise and wake me up. After two nights I had really had enough of it but after asking other guests, they all had the same problem. :-(
2 night trip Feb 5, 2014
Business Trip Gym Bunny
"Well priced hotel in Bracknell"
Good hotel in Bracknell that is not overpriced for the area.
1 night trip Jan 29, 2014