All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
11340 Sw 60th Ave, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Better than expected."
The staff was super friendly and courteous (we checked in at 9:30pm), room was great (gave 4 rating because there was a piece of gummy candy under the edge of the bed), indoor pool and jacuzzi were nice, free breakfast was great (pastries, bread, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, sausage, cheese omelet, French toast, fresh waffles, juice, great coffee), noon checkout. We would stay here again and now will seek out other Comfort Inn's in other cities and hopefully have similar experiences.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Marina
Nice hotel for the price. Freeway is convenient and free pizza delivery! The staff could not have been nicer. Good value. The neighborhood is not pedestrian friendly but a good place to stay to be central to the Portland area.
2 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Dennis
"Good value, nice staff"
We were in town to see a concert and this was a convenient location to Portland at a fraction of the price of Portland hotels. The hotel staff is super friendly and the room was big. The location has traffic noise and the parking lot was totally full when we returned at 11pm, but I would stay again if looking for a lower price than staying in the city and a quick overnight trip.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Delayed check-in on Friday evening."
Housekeeping still cleaning rooms on Friday evening after 6:30pm. Had to wait, and didn't get a chance to shower before heading out for the evening.
1 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
"Filter time"
Overall a great jump off point for Portland at reasonable rates. Good quality breakfast, helpful staff particularly the evening desk man. It was 100 in Portland during our stay, I commented to the desk to change the filthy air return vents on the third floor to help with airflow and better cooling. Before our departure the maintenance staff had new filters installed. Beds were okay, but we've had better. The in-room coffee had only 2 servings in a room booked for 4 people. Good comfortable place that I'd return to again.
4 night family trip Jun 25, 2015
Nathan
"All Hotels Should Have Rooms like This!"
This was a great hotel and I will stay here again. There aren't any bells and whistles so to speak (no restaurant/bar, not really any walking distance to food or entertainment, etc) but we didn't need that for this particular visit. However, the rooms are great. They are very clean, well kept, the smell is fresh, the bed is comfortable, the staff is friendly, the bathrooms are clean as a whistle and the full size couch was awesome to lounge on and make it feel like I wasn't stuck in a hotel room. I stayed for four nights and will most likely have to return to the area soon. There is no doubt in my mind that I will stay at this same hotel again. If you are traveling to the area and this hotel is close to where you need to be this is the place to stay. As noted no frills so to speak but just a really nice comfortable stay.
4 night romance trip Jun 14, 2015
"Comfort Suites Review"
Everything was great except for the gym. The equipment was old and barely working.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
cheryl
Great place to stay
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great nights stay"
It was a pleasant stay. The room was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly and I enjoyed the breakfast in the morning. They even had complimentary laundry soap in the laundry room!
1 night family trip May 30, 2015
Trevor
"Nice facilities, slow internet"
My husband and I were in town for a wedding, so we stayed most of the week. The "business center" computers were so slow it took my over an hour each night to work on my homework, which really should have taken just 20-30 minutes. The wireless internet was also the same way. Also, one morning, an entire high school track team entered the breakfast room at 0930, and like a plague of locusts, ate everything in sight. My husband did not get breakfast that morning because apparently they did not have enough food to make more, even though breakfast was to be served until 1000. Other than those few things, everything else was fine. Nice bed, plenty of room. Bathroom had large vanity for all my girl stuff.
Other trip May 19, 2015
"Portland 2015"
It was great.
3 night family trip May 6, 2015
Katherine I.
"Quiet Hotel"
It was very quiet - easy to get to shopping centers and the places we were going to. Person behind the desk when we checked in was very friendly and welcoming. When we tried to check out the next morning there was a person ahead of us waiting for someone to come to the desk and they didn't show up not sure how long he waited - I was already had a receipt from when we checked in so we just left our keys - hmmmm that's weird when you have people who maybe need to get somewhere in the mornings. The gentleman ahead of us did not seem very happy.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Perfect hotel location in SW Portland."
Courteous staff. Attentive and helpful front desk.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Pleasant Stay"
It was convenient and close enough to Portland get to where I needed to be. We were pleasantly surprised by the room. It was nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
Cheryl
Great staff that greeted us for checkin. The room is large and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"It's alright, not my favorite for sure"
Our door wouldn't latch so when housekeeping left and we came back late that night, our door was open. Anyone could have just walked right in. And I even had the "Do not disturb" sign on the door because i didnt want the room cleaned. Pool was too cold, internet didn't work and waffles were sour, like the batter had gone bad. Only sugar free hot cocoa, which kids hated. We did however, LOVE the fresh cookies later in the day :) with a few small changes, this could be a great hotel. But I'm not looking forward to going back again when the time comes.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice Place, Best Motel Breakfast"
Motel is going through remodeling, but the inconvenience was minimal. Comfortable room. Breakfast was one of the best motel breakfasts around: fresh waffles, egg and cheese omelet, bacon, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.-- getting us off to a good start in the morning. Hallways were quiet. Coffee available 24/7. Toilet paper and kleenex in rooms was not very soft, more like a thin commercial paper towel. Otherwise, good value for the money.... Saw families and businessmen alike here.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Oskapepper
"Good in room, poor at entrance"
they were obviously in the process of renovation. The entrance was in disarray: just a little vacuuming or sweeping would have made it more appealing. There were stacks of boxes outside in the lot which again detracted from the overall appearance and did not give a good first impression.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
Easy on and off to freeway. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excelllant and Close to VA Hospital"
Very nice room and hospitality
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Paul T
"Nice and very clean hotel."
Customer Service was excellent. Hotel was in a convenient location.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Imelda
Room was very clean. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
shaunna
"visiting Portland"
We liked the size and comfort of the room. Very enjoyable. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Patrick
"Unfortunate"
We had the honor of being the first in the room after the air condition unit had been serviced. Unfortunately the chemical and dirt left behind was not cleaned in either room before. Other than that mistake the hotel was very convient for us and staff was great. The pool was not clean and the hot tub was down for repairs.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
MG MN traveler
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was comfortable and clean with the usual modern amenities, and with nearby access to I-5 and a short drive to downtown, union station, and airport. I'm not sure how convenient this location would be without a car, but with a car, it was convenient, and though the parking lot was tight, we always found a spot and parking was free. Our room was clean and quiet, with window heater / AC, free wireless, one king bed, a wardrobe, a small sitting area, and full bath. The free breakfast was basic and light. Evening cookies in the lobby were a nice comfort. We thought this hotel was a good value, stayed for 3 nights, and would recommend it.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Betsy
"5 night stay"
Overall we had a great time staying here with our young family. Our boys love the pool (although I did pull out two very large hair balls). The breakfast was above average with a good selection and not too crowded when we were there. The complimentary cookies each evening were awesome! Service was excellent. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
KC
"nice"
Very nice stay. Good sized room, warm cookies in the afternoon, decent breakfast. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jeanne
We stayed for three nights while participating in an adult tennis tournament about 2 miles distant. Nearby stores (Fred Meyer grocery, Costco, Walmart) were very conveniently located. The long list of neighborhood restaurants which the front desk provided included several top flight establishments. We also walked to the nearby Sylvania campus of the Portland Community College and the surrounding residential neighborhood. My wife swam in the hotel's indoor pool, and I used the hotel's fitness facility. All of the staff members we met were outstanding.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jack
Room was okay. Pro - spacious, fairly clean, inexpensive, good breakfast. Con - hair on the bathroom floor, shower did not drain well (after a 5 minute shower I was standing in two inches of water), thin walls.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Jen
"Excellent place"
Very clean,large rooms,smelled great just walking into the lobby. Hotel associates very friendly, printed out maps so we could get around. Breakfast was great. I stayed at 4 Comfort Inns over a 7 day trip andI was impressed with all of them. I am very picky about the hotels I stay in and I was highly impressed with this hotel chain.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
jjjh2005
"Great location for out-of-towners visiting OHSU"
We chose this hotel for it's proximity to Oregon Health and Science University, which is an easy 5 minutes away.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great room for the price!"
Rooms were clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The rooms were big with a hideabed. Great room for the price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
K and family
Great, a little hard to get to on first attempt because of road construction
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Fiber King
"No water"
The city of Portland had a ban on drinking the water since they found E Coli. The hotel told us not to use the bathroom faucet. It took multiple times of requesting bottled water and finally they only gave us two bottles of water for 6 people.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. The boil water order was in effect for the entire city Portland so for our guests' health and safety we did post notice informing everyone of the situation. We also offered two complimentary bottles of water per room, as we were uncertain how long the boil water order would last and were trying to ration the bottled water we had on hand to make sure we could provide enough for all of our guests. I apologize that this happened during your stay and hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the freeway"
Only one night but very comfortable. Breakfast was good and welcome.
Thank you!
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Not very impressed, sorry for the bathroom"
The place doesn't seem that old, but there were some issues. Walking into the hotel, we were greeted by a friendly front desk person and also taken back by the 80 degree lobby. As I waited for the front desk for our room cards to be programmed I started to sweat from the heat. "Why, oh why must I endure this" I thought. After checking in I made my way up to the 3rd floor and to my dismay, it was even a few degrees hotter in the hallway. Why? What year is this? Air Conditioning has been around for a really long time. Thankfully the air conditioner worked well in my room. The room was kind of dirty. There were splatters on the wall next to the mirror, and the cleaning staff neglected to clean out the fridge from the previous occupants. I pretty sure I didn't get SARS or anything. When taking a shower, I would end up with about 6 inches of water at the bottom because of a partially clogged drain. I tried to imagine myself wading into a nice warm ocean in the tropics, but in the end I felt like my feet and ankles were being bathed in a temped pool of my own body oils collecting at the bottom of the tub. This wasn't the only bathroom adventure I had the pleasure of partaking in either. The toilet has a lot of trouble flushing. I must also apologize for the "gift" I had to leave in the toilet because it wouldn't flush before checkout. In my defense, I was on a trip so I was eating a lot of greasy fast food. I pity the person who had to take care of that..
Other trip May 19, 2014
"Friendly & Professional"
Great stay but worth mentioning was the hotel staff that was able to assist me with some crucial shipping needs. Each one of them was truly "on the ball" and willing to help in any way. Really genuine and helpful staff!! Thanks again.
Thank you so much!
3 night trip Apr 22, 2014
pool was dirty
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
So sorry to hear about that! The matter has been addressed and corrected and we hope you'll come visit us again sometime.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
comfort inn
"Great Time at a Great Price"
My family and I came to stay for a couple of days and the kids didn't want to leave. The room was spacious which is nice when there are 5 of us. It was near impossible to get the kids out of the pool (and the wife out of the hot tub). We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to Portland.(that is if word doesn't get out and the place is booked solid)
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
We look forward to seeing you again!
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
james b.
"Overall great hotel close in"
Comfortable, clean and had everything I needed. Nice linens and appreciated having a refrigerator and microwave in the room and free internet. Nice quiet stay. It would have been nice if the breakfast started earlier for people that need to be out early. Didn't start until 0630.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Leslie
"Call first if looking for a pool!"
We were very disappointed upon check-in to learn that the pool was not available. They said the heater was broken. Put a serious damper on our family vacation!
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
I sincerely apologize for the pool being out of order during your recent visit to our property. That is correct, the heater is being replaced. I wish that we could have gotten it functional during your visit and apologize for the time it has taken to perform this repair. I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you come to our fine city.
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
Phil
"Fantastic Hotel"
This will be my hotel of choice when in Portland. I think it's overlooked because it would be considered 'out of the way' if you didn't know the area, but it's right at the intersection of two highways, making it an ideal location. Rooms are generous and comfortable, staff is fantastic, and overall it's very clean and quiet. My room faced the highway, and I rarely heard anything. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Highly recommended.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you so much for the kind words! We are so glad that you find our property to be a comfortable and convenient place to stay when you visit Portland. Hope to see you again soon!
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
Fern
"Quick stay"
It filled the needs of being close to the people we were visiting.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
"I wouldn't stay again"
The room was dirty the bed was old and worn out the only thing this place has going for it was breakfast !!!!!!!!
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review! I am so sorry that you found your stay with us to be less than satisfactory. Our property is in the process of undergoing renovations that I think you will find very accommodating. We are replacing our carpet, bedding and eventually also the furniture! I hope that you will reconsider and give us a second chance to provide you with a satisfying stay.
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great place for business trips"
The hotel was great for the price. They have a pool with late hours, and exercise room, but the exercise room was under construction during my visit unfortunately. The staff were nice and helpful, but there were a couple of times I went to the desk and no one was there, I had to linger before someone came around. One staff member helped me find a place nearby to eat and recommended a great spot to me. My room was clean and comfortable, a little bigger than I expected. Didn't have that harsh chemical cleaner smell that I sometimes get in other hotels. I think these guys need to replace their carpet though, it was really worn and faded in the hallways. It would go a long way in updating the place. The location of the hotel was very close to my business meeting place, and tons of food/grocery stores. Unfortunately there were also lots of strip clubs and naked coffee stands in the area too which gives it a cheaper feel. Overall I was happy with my stay here and would recommend it for anyone needing a clean, safe place to lodge.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you so much for the review! I am sorry to hear that the exercise room remodel made that particular service unavailable during your most recent visit, however I think you will find the outcome most pleasing. As for the carpet, I completely agree! We have actually just finished reviewing carpet samples and will be replacing the carpet throughout the entire property in the coming months. Please come back to see us during your next visit to Portland!
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Angelika
"Exactly what I needed"
The room was comfortable, with wi fi and cable hdtv (including the golf channel, which many motels don't offer). There was a tasty hot breakfast served, starting early at 6:30 AM, which was very good. They had a jacuzzi I used once (it wasn't hot enough). The location is near whatever I needed (Fred Meyer supermarket, Walgreens pharmacy, World Market for some middle eastern foods, Thai Orchid restaurant, and, most important for me, near where my friends live).
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
We are so glad that you found our property to be convenient and enjoyable during your recent visit to Portland! I apologize that the hot tub wasn't as hot as you would have liked. I have double-checked the temperature to make sure that it is holding steady at 102 degrees. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what the temperature was during your stay. But I can assure you that it is now nice and toasty! We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you visit your friends in the City of Roses!
5 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jay
Room was fine except the sofa was worn and stuffing coming out. Fridge still contained ice cream from a previous guest.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you for taking a moment to review our hotel. I apologize that you found the condition of your room to be less than satisfactory during your recent stay with us. Housekeeping is currently undergoing intensive training in order to avoid mistakes such as these in the future. I sincerely hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in Portland and give us a second chance to exceed your expectations!
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
good value for the price
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you! Come see us again the next time you are in Portland!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Visiting OHSU"
The hotel is very close to OHSU and has convenient access to I-5. The staff was very pleasant to deal with.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Thank you very much! We are so pleased that you found our property to be a convenient and friendly environment for your recent trip to Portland and hope that you will stay with us again the next time you're in town!
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Understaffed and unprepared; do not stay here."
We arrived at Comfort Suites Portland Southwest at around 5:00 pm in the evening on a Friday. We had made reservations in advance. When we walked into the lobby, the desk person was involved in a lengthy telephone call and never once acknowledged our presence. When she finally got off the phone, we got the key to our room. When we went back to the front desk to ask a question, there was no one there, only a sign that read "Back In 5 Minutes". We were to see the front desk empty and that sign in place many times over the next two days, day or night. We also found it odd that the hot-tub was broken on a holiday weekend, plus there were no towels available for guests to use at the Hot Tub or Pool. We had to go to the front desk and ask for towels for the Hot Tub. The next day, we returned from our adventures in Portland to find the beds made, but shampoo and soap and more clean towels missing from the bathroom. Someone had apparently cleaned the room in our absence and neglected to replace soap, shampoo and conditioner. Not nice.
Response by Comfort Suites Portland Southwest
Wayne, Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay at our property. We always strive to provide our guests with the best possible service. I assure you that the issues you have raised will be addressed with our entire staff in order to provide a satisfying experience for all of our guests and in order to keep the same problems from recurring.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013