All hotels in Portland, Oregon, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here11340 Sw 60th Ave, Portland, OR, 97219, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9228

"Pleasant Stay"
It was convenient and close enough to Portland get to where I needed to be. We were pleasantly surprised by the room. It was nice.
1 night trip with friends Feb 25, 2015
Cheryl
Great staff that greeted us for checkin. The room is large and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"It's alright, not my favorite for sure"
Our door wouldn't latch so when housekeeping left and we came back late that night, our door was open. Anyone could have just walked right in. And I even had the "Do not disturb" sign on the door because i didnt want the room cleaned. Pool was too cold, internet didn't work and waffles were sour, like the batter had gone bad. Only sugar free hot cocoa, which kids hated. We did however, LOVE the fresh cookies later in the day :) with a few small changes, this could be a great hotel. But I'm not looking forward to going back again when the time comes.
Other trip Dec 15, 2014
"Nice Place, Best Motel Breakfast"
Motel is going through remodeling, but the inconvenience was minimal. Comfortable room. Breakfast was one of the best motel breakfasts around: fresh waffles, egg and cheese omelet, bacon, muffins, cereal, fruit, yogurt, etc.-- getting us off to a good start in the morning. Hallways were quiet. Coffee available 24/7. Toilet paper and kleenex in rooms was not very soft, more like a thin commercial paper towel. Otherwise, good value for the money.... Saw families and businessmen alike here.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Oskapepper
"Good in room, poor at entrance"
they were obviously in the process of renovation. The entrance was in disarray: just a little vacuuming or sweeping would have made it more appealing. There were stacks of boxes outside in the lot which again detracted from the overall appearance and did not give a good first impression.
1 night romance trip Oct 18, 2014
"Nice Hotel."
Easy on and off to freeway. Staff very helpful and friendly.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Excelllant and Close to VA Hospital"
Very nice room and hospitality
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2014
Paul T
"Nice and very clean hotel."
Customer Service was excellent. Hotel was in a convenient location.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Imelda
Room was very clean. Comfortable beds. Friendly staff. Nice continental breakfast.
1 night family trip Aug 27, 2014
shaunna
"visiting Portland"
We liked the size and comfort of the room. Very enjoyable. Friendly staff.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
Patrick
"Unfortunate"
We had the honor of being the first in the room after the air condition unit had been serviced. Unfortunately the chemical and dirt left behind was not cleaned in either room before. Other than that mistake the hotel was very convient for us and staff was great. The pool was not clean and the hot tub was down for repairs.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
MG MN traveler
"Clean and comfortable"
The hotel was comfortable and clean with the usual modern amenities, and with nearby access to I-5 and a short drive to downtown, union station, and airport. I'm not sure how convenient this location would be without a car, but with a car, it was convenient, and though the parking lot was tight, we always found a spot and parking was free. Our room was clean and quiet, with window heater / AC, free wireless, one king bed, a wardrobe, a small sitting area, and full bath. The free breakfast was basic and light. Evening cookies in the lobby were a nice comfort. We thought this hotel was a good value, stayed for 3 nights, and would recommend it.
3 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Betsy
"5 night stay"
Overall we had a great time staying here with our young family. Our boys love the pool (although I did pull out two very large hair balls). The breakfast was above average with a good selection and not too crowded when we were there. The complimentary cookies each evening were awesome! Service was excellent. We would stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
KC
"nice"
Very nice stay. Good sized room, warm cookies in the afternoon, decent breakfast. Would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jeanne
We stayed for three nights while participating in an adult tennis tournament about 2 miles distant. Nearby stores (Fred Meyer grocery, Costco, Walmart) were very conveniently located. The long list of neighborhood restaurants which the front desk provided included several top flight establishments. We also walked to the nearby Sylvania campus of the Portland Community College and the surrounding residential neighborhood. My wife swam in the hotel's indoor pool, and I used the hotel's fitness facility. All of the staff members we met were outstanding.
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
Jack
Room was okay. Pro - spacious, fairly clean, inexpensive, good breakfast. Con - hair on the bathroom floor, shower did not drain well (after a 5 minute shower I was standing in two inches of water), thin walls.
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Jen
"Excellent place"
Very clean,large rooms,smelled great just walking into the lobby. Hotel associates very friendly, printed out maps so we could get around. Breakfast was great. I stayed at 4 Comfort Inns over a 7 day trip andI was impressed with all of them. I am very picky about the hotels I stay in and I was highly impressed with this hotel chain.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2014
jjjh2005
"Great location for out-of-towners visiting OHSU"
We chose this hotel for it's proximity to Oregon Health and Science University, which is an easy 5 minutes away.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
"Great room for the price!"
Rooms were clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was good. The rooms were big with a hideabed. Great room for the price.
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
K and family
Great, a little hard to get to on first attempt because of road construction
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Fiber King
"No water"
The city of Portland had a ban on drinking the water since they found E Coli. The hotel told us not to use the bathroom faucet. It took multiple times of requesting bottled water and finally they only gave us two bottles of water for 6 people.
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Nice hotel close to the freeway"
Only one night but very comfortable. Breakfast was good and welcome.
Other trip May 20, 2014
"Friendly & Professional"
Great stay but worth mentioning was the hotel staff that was able to assist me with some crucial shipping needs. Each one of them was truly "on the ball" and willing to help in any way. Really genuine and helpful staff!! Thanks again.
3 night trip Apr 22, 2014
pool was dirty
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
comfort inn
"Great Time at a Great Price"
My family and I came to stay for a couple of days and the kids didn't want to leave. The room was spacious which is nice when there are 5 of us. It was near impossible to get the kids out of the pool (and the wife out of the hot tub). We will definitely be staying here again on our next visit to Portland.(that is if word doesn't get out and the place is booked solid)
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
james b.
"Overall great hotel close in"
Comfortable, clean and had everything I needed. Nice linens and appreciated having a refrigerator and microwave in the room and free internet. Nice quiet stay. It would have been nice if the breakfast started earlier for people that need to be out early. Didn't start until 0630.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Leslie
"Call first if looking for a pool!"
We were very disappointed upon check-in to learn that the pool was not available. They said the heater was broken. Put a serious damper on our family vacation!
1 night family trip Dec 13, 2013
Phil
"Fantastic Hotel"
This will be my hotel of choice when in Portland. I think it's overlooked because it would be considered 'out of the way' if you didn't know the area, but it's right at the intersection of two highways, making it an ideal location. Rooms are generous and comfortable, staff is fantastic, and overall it's very clean and quiet. My room faced the highway, and I rarely heard anything. Breakfast was hot and plentiful. Highly recommended.
1 night business trip Dec 5, 2013
Fern
"Quick stay"
It filled the needs of being close to the people we were visiting.
2 night family trip Nov 28, 2013
"I wouldn't stay again"
The room was dirty the bed was old and worn out the only thing this place has going for it was breakfast !!!!!!!!
2 night trip Oct 17, 2013
"Great place for business trips"
The hotel was great for the price. They have a pool with late hours, and exercise room, but the exercise room was under construction during my visit unfortunately. The staff were nice and helpful, but there were a couple of times I went to the desk and no one was there, I had to linger before someone came around. One staff member helped me find a place nearby to eat and recommended a great spot to me. My room was clean and comfortable, a little bigger than I expected. Didn't have that harsh chemical cleaner smell that I sometimes get in other hotels. I think these guys need to replace their carpet though, it was really worn and faded in the hallways. It would go a long way in updating the place. The location of the hotel was very close to my business meeting place, and tons of food/grocery stores. Unfortunately there were also lots of strip clubs and naked coffee stands in the area too which gives it a cheaper feel. Overall I was happy with my stay here and would recommend it for anyone needing a clean, safe place to lodge.
3 night business trip Oct 13, 2013
Angelika
"Exactly what I needed"
The room was comfortable, with wi fi and cable hdtv (including the golf channel, which many motels don't offer). There was a tasty hot breakfast served, starting early at 6:30 AM, which was very good. They had a jacuzzi I used once (it wasn't hot enough). The location is near whatever I needed (Fred Meyer supermarket, Walgreens pharmacy, World Market for some middle eastern foods, Thai Orchid restaurant, and, most important for me, near where my friends live).
5 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Jay
Room was fine except the sofa was worn and stuffing coming out. Fridge still contained ice cream from a previous guest.
1 night trip Sep 23, 2013
good value for the price
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2013
"Visiting OHSU"
The hotel is very close to OHSU and has convenient access to I-5. The staff was very pleasant to deal with.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Understaffed and unprepared; do not stay here."
We arrived at Comfort Suites Portland Southwest at around 5:00 pm in the evening on a Friday. We had made reservations in advance. When we walked into the lobby, the desk person was involved in a lengthy telephone call and never once acknowledged our presence. When she finally got off the phone, we got the key to our room. When we went back to the front desk to ask a question, there was no one there, only a sign that read "Back In 5 Minutes". We were to see the front desk empty and that sign in place many times over the next two days, day or night. We also found it odd that the hot-tub was broken on a holiday weekend, plus there were no towels available for guests to use at the Hot Tub or Pool. We had to go to the front desk and ask for towels for the Hot Tub. The next day, we returned from our adventures in Portland to find the beds made, but shampoo and soap and more clean towels missing from the bathroom. Someone had apparently cleaned the room in our absence and neglected to replace soap, shampoo and conditioner. Not nice.
Other trip Sep 17, 2013
Wayne
"wedding trip"
very comfortable enjoyed the weather
2 night trip Aug 23, 2013
"Nice hotel, convenient location"
The hotel staff were courteous and responsive. We stayed 3 nights and our room was cleaned well each day. We had two small children with us who enjoyed the pool which was not as cold as a lot of hotel pools. The exercise room was in good condition and clean. Breakfast was complete with waffles and some hot food choices. The only complaint I have is that the room had the slight smell of urine, it may need new carpet. Overall, we enjoyed our stay and would probably stay here again.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
If I hadn't been fooled by the picture in the description of the motel I would have gone somewhere else. The entire facility is tired looking, but clean.
2 night trip Aug 11, 2013
"Just OK"
Carpet and surfaces worn and needed updating. Weird location not directly accessible to freeway. No restaurants immediately nearby. Overall, just OK. If I had a choice to stay elsewhere, I would have. Booked late in a busy summer season time, but place worked out OK.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
Nice hotel for the money. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. Indoor pool was nice. Room was quiet despite location near freeway. Bathroom walls above shower had some mold but the room was clean otherwise. Breakfast was great!
3 night family trip Jul 16, 2013
"2nd stay-all good"
The staff is great and the location is cinveniebt
2 night trip Jul 17, 2013
"Great Service"
There was a little bit of confusion with my reservation, but Kate, the hotel clerk, worked quickly to resolve and I was inmy room moments later.
Other trip Jun 9, 2013
Other than the couch in our room being obviously sat on too much (it was super flat and cushions had no support) we had a good time. Amenities were very nice, surrounding area was overall very quiet so we could get a good nights sleep.
4 night romance trip May 25, 2013
"So convenient to PCC-Sylvania"
It was good - about as good as it gets for a one night stay.. Thank you.
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
Cathy
Very clean convenient location and nice staff. Breakfast was well done and clean place with lots of choices.
Other trip Oct 16, 2012
"Convenient location for SW Portland"
The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice. The room itself was clean enough but the hallways, lobby and stairs were in need of a vacuum-job that they didn't see in the four nights that we were there. Desk was unattended at both check-in (2:30PM) and checkout (6:30AM).
Other trip Sep 20, 2012
The showerhead did not work so there was no way for me to take a shower. The places was difficult to find at night and Mapquest gave really really bad directions. You had to be in the right place to see the sign.
1 night trip Sep 12, 2012
"Best bet for edge of town."
This is a bit dated property on the outskirts of town. However, the beds are comfortable, big flatscreen tv., quiet atmosphere, and generous breakfast. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Aug 24, 2012
Anne
"great value and very quiet"
I appreciated the quiet, spacious and comfortable room.
Other trip Aug 6, 2012