All hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States of America
3101 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD, 57107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"nice hotel"
nice hotel. Had a hard time with the wifi though.
1 night romance trip Jan 18, 2015
jason
"Pleasant and convenient stay"
I needed to stay in Sioux Falls for an evening. Checking different hotels with the same price range and in the same area, I chose GuestHouse Inn & Suites Sioux Falls because it was the only one that offered a continental breakfast, something that was exceptionally good and saved me much time. I was also surprised how much larger the rooms were compared to other hotels that I have stay at.
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2015
Terence
"none"
Room was good! I didn't like how hard it was to get back on I-90. If you weren't familiar with Sioux Falls, you would get lost. Night staff was friendly, but morning people seemed to be a little grouchy.
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"good price and the employees were nice"
We were in town for my daughter's basketball game. We will be coming up more often due to more games booked in Sioux Falls. The first night was fine then we came back after the first game and found a cockroach in the room. We showed house keeping and they moved us to a different room. I was very worried about if they were in our bags and we threw our snacks away cause we didnt know if it got in there but to be safe we tossed it
2 night business trip Jan 2, 2015
"Poor Service"
After the 1st night we came back to our room, the room had not been serviced! Called the front desk and they said housekeeping had left and we would have to live with our undone beds, trash and dirty towels....and oh and we ran out of toilet paper too. Then they wanted to charge extra for cleaning the room until I had a hissy fit and they agreed to not charge. What kind of a hotel does that??
7 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Nick
"We pretty much got what we paid for."
The hotel was a cheap night's stay for us as we traveled through Sioux Falls. It isn't fancy and appeared as though it had been recently updated, however the updates were probably not done by the best professionals as the painting was very sloppy, etc. The sheets on the beds had some visual staining. The room heater had some issues in that it would put out heat, and then put out cold air on each cycle, making for an annoying night of sleeping. Also, there was a little dog running around that evidently belonged to one of the guests (who appeared to know the desk clerk). He came to the lobby as I was passing through and told the clerk that the dog had just urinated on the bed. The room did have a nice flat screen TV.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2014
CORY
"We would definitely stay again."
Nice room,great friendly staff. Cleanliness of the room could have been better.
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2014
Denise
"Not clean"
There were old candy wrappers behind both the night stand & the TV stand. I was only looking because my son had lost a toy. I was surprised to how thick the dust was behind both items.. More so surprised at how even the candy wrappers had dust on them! Yuck, we won't be staying there again. My son has to many respiratory issues, it's to risky for his health.
1 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"Comfortable beds!"
Quiet room! Right across from the front desk, no traffic noise. Will definitely come back again!
Other trip Dec 20, 2014
"Sketchy Motel"
Sketchy
1 night family trip Nov 22, 2014
"our stay"
it was a good place to stay all though the room could have used a little updating
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2014
Kaye
"Horrible hotel...don't waste your time or money !!"
Disgusting hotel. Hallways smelled horrible. Toilet leaked and kept flushing all night. Bed was horrible as was the pillows. Got no sleep. I had 2nd night scheduled...I cancelled!!!
"Decent hotel for price, nothing fancy but clean."
Close to airport and event center. Not to far from the hotel. Restaurant next door is good.
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"Good trip"
My daughters, wife and i were in sioux falls so my daughters could go to a concert. The hotel was doin up grades and the hotel had a strong chemical smell. Other than that the stay was great. Beds were real comfortable and the room was clean.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2014
Todd
"good hotel"
Stayed here twice in the past week for Dr. Appointments. Easy to get to off the interstate clean rooms check in was fast as was checkout. Couldn't ask for better at the price point.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2014
"icky"
The room wasn't so great. Bathroom had black mold on the ceiling and looked like ready to cave in. Rugs were old and dirty.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"A Nice Place to Stay"
Only for two nights, but I arrived late - 11 pm - and was greeted by a great friendly staff. The room was nice sized, clean, comfortable. I don't know what more you could ask for in a hotel that was reasonably priced. No they didn't have turn down service nor was there a chocolate on my pillow, but I dealt with it. Had a very good meal, and the best Bloody Mary I have had in years at the restaurant next door.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
Dianne Sue
"Stay at Guesthouse"
Stayed at Guest House just overnite, hotel is clean, staff and friendly, and price was great. Have stayed before and will be back.
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
"Being updated."
Room had fresh paint. Clean and comfortable. Very quiet.
Other trip Nov 1, 2014
Randy
"The missing razor"
Close to the airport, staff was helpful. Basic amenities, don't provide complementary toiletries as I forgot my razor. Although there was a vending machine which dispensed me a 2 dollar one. At the end worked out fine.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Abdul Latif
"hotel nightmare"
got there late, left early. uncomfortable feeling. person laying on floor in hall. requested main floor and got 2nd floor. just wanted to get out of there.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Simple, comfortable, affordable"
Rooms being remodeled - so the hallways had construction dust -- but beds were new and comfortable, room was clean, pool was clean
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Trip was actually medical and room was very comfortable stop on the way. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
Mary Ann
"overnight stay at Sioux Falls"
Hotel location is only a few minutes from the waterfalls park which is good. Hotel apparently is undergoing some construction at this time so we understand the extra noises. However, the rooms obviously has thin walls that we can hear when the neighboring occupants flush the toilet or shower. The bathroom is clean-- they have little container of shampoo ONLY. No lotion or conditioner (NOPE). Breakfast was limited to the very basic (cereal and some breads), and the only protein was cold boiled egg. Better than nothing right ?
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
GGenciana
"one night stay"
OK to stay for one night.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Smelly !"
Room was ok. Shower had no water pressure. Worst thing was the smell. It had an odor- like a cleaning fluid.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice Stay"
We were in Sioux Falls for a band competition. The outside is under construction and looks a little rough, but the inside was clean. The beds were super comfortable. Would definately stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"great stopover..."
Just passing thru and lucked out with this hotel...nice staff, very clean rooms, good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"overall good deal"
The only issue noted was that I was not informed the hotel was undgergoing a remodel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
"Outside of hotel had plywood on windows!"
The outside was horrible, my husband was afraid to leave his vehicle outside. The inside wasn't as bad as we thought it would be from what we saw when we drove up. This hotel needs some remodeling.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
katie
Beds were comfortable , other wise it was just ok. No handcap asseablity for up stairs, we could have used a elevator for my parents. We checked but all room down stairs were filled.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice hotel and big room"
We had a nice stay at this hotel and would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Patrick
"Good Value"
Room was comfortable and quiet. Amenities were nice.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Marty
"Decent hotel on the inside.."
Stayed here over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was pretty decent. The staff were very nice & accomodating to our needs.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jacki
"Great value option"
Very nice location, close on the Interstate, and close to Falls Park. Rooms vere clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast was great. Nothing fancy, but a great and practical option for budget travelling.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
We love staying here. Every time we have to stay in Sioux Falls this is the hotel of choice.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"GREAT hotel!"
A lot nicer than we expected from looking at the outside. They are doing work on the place so hopefully they'll update that too.. otherwise it was very clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was great, good location and friendly staff, especially the lady who helped us at check out! The pool was super clean so I had no problem letting my little boy play in it! And the price of the room was unbeatable!! If we ever come through Sioux Falls again, we'll definitely book a room here again!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
HDC
Nice staff. Was extremely noisy until 3 am. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
twinks
"Fine for a stopover"
I was stopping here just for the night on my way from one destination to another. The room was huge, and that was really nice. The facilities were good, and everything was clean. I liked having a door to the interior hotel, and separate door to the parking lot. The biggest problem I had was that the room was right next to the front desk, and I could hear the staff talking at any given time. Room service was also knocking at my door well before checkout time, which was pretty annoying. Overall, it was clean and comfortable and a good room. But, the noise disturbed my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Messy"
The floors hadn't been vacuumed, both in the room and in common areas, and there was sticky stuff all over our floor. The windows were filthy, the shower curtain has stuff all over it. The wifi was useless as it kept disconnecting every 5 seconds. Definitely expected better.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pretty descent"
The hotel itself didn't look like it was in good shape, but the rooms were pretty nice! Very satisfied. They even had a pack n play for us to use for our baby.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Rebecca
"Okay but not great"
Outside very worn. Even with a reservation, we took a look around inside before checking in. Rooms were actually nice. Beds were old but room was clean. Pool is tiny so don't plan on a lot of swimming.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Sandy
"Great Value"
These beds are among the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Love the room, nice amenities, housekeepers great, one hotel clerk a bit surly but still did and great job and the others were very friendly.. only one thing to note... there is NO elevator and rooms on the 1st floor go quickly. So, be prepared to walk a short flight of stairs, with your bags.. or pick another place. Plenty of nice places nearby to eat etc with one place right next door. Would definitely return. (Right off I 29 which is right off I 90 so easy to find and only 3 miles from airport.)
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
sayestolife
"good"
it was ok
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Shane
"Fine enough place to stay"
I was a bit worried about the room seeing the place from the outside, but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. I got in quite late, so it was a bit hard to find due to construction, but still worth stopping for the low price. Breakfast was better than continental It only took 5 min to drive to Falls Park.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
mistybreeze
staff was very friendly nice size room easy to find good location. I would recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
great hotel and great rate. very clean, friendly staff, quiet
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
From the outside the hotel looked a bit worn, peeling paint. Inside was very nice. Rooms very comfortable and large as far as hotel rooms go. Breakfast was free and good variety including a make your own waffles iron!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Susyn
"nice,but..."
it was nice execpt for one thing. it had no exhaust fan in the bathroom. so i will not be booking at this hotel in the future. it's that important. get exhaust fans!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Clean, and easy to get to"
Rooms are clean, not the most comfortable beds though-mattresses could be replaced. Hallways smell like a musty mildew smell.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014