All hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3101 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD, 57107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Decent hotel on the inside.."
Stayed here over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was pretty decent. The staff were very nice & accomodating to our needs.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jacki
"Great value option"
Very nice location, close on the Interstate, and close to Falls Park. Rooms vere clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast was great. Nothing fancy, but a great and practical option for budget travelling.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
We love staying here. Every time we have to stay in Sioux Falls this is the hotel of choice.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"GREAT hotel!"
A lot nicer than we expected from looking at the outside. They are doing work on the place so hopefully they'll update that too.. otherwise it was very clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was great, good location and friendly staff, especially the lady who helped us at check out! The pool was super clean so I had no problem letting my little boy play in it! And the price of the room was unbeatable!! If we ever come through Sioux Falls again, we'll definitely book a room here again!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
HDC
Nice staff. Was extremely noisy until 3 am. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
twinks
"Fine for a stopover"
I was stopping here just for the night on my way from one destination to another. The room was huge, and that was really nice. The facilities were good, and everything was clean. I liked having a door to the interior hotel, and separate door to the parking lot. The biggest problem I had was that the room was right next to the front desk, and I could hear the staff talking at any given time. Room service was also knocking at my door well before checkout time, which was pretty annoying. Overall, it was clean and comfortable and a good room. But, the noise disturbed my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Messy"
The floors hadn't been vacuumed, both in the room and in common areas, and there was sticky stuff all over our floor. The windows were filthy, the shower curtain has stuff all over it. The wifi was useless as it kept disconnecting every 5 seconds. Definitely expected better.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pretty descent"
The hotel itself didn't look like it was in good shape, but the rooms were pretty nice! Very satisfied. They even had a pack n play for us to use for our baby.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Rebecca
"Okay but not great"
Outside very worn. Even with a reservation, we took a look around inside before checking in. Rooms were actually nice. Beds were old but room was clean. Pool is tiny so don't plan on a lot of swimming.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Sandy
"Great Value"
These beds are among the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Love the room, nice amenities, housekeepers great, one hotel clerk a bit surly but still did and great job and the others were very friendly.. only one thing to note... there is NO elevator and rooms on the 1st floor go quickly. So, be prepared to walk a short flight of stairs, with your bags.. or pick another place. Plenty of nice places nearby to eat etc with one place right next door. Would definitely return. (Right off I 29 which is right off I 90 so easy to find and only 3 miles from airport.)
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
sayestolife
"good"
it was ok
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Shane
"Fine enough place to stay"
I was a bit worried about the room seeing the place from the outside, but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. I got in quite late, so it was a bit hard to find due to construction, but still worth stopping for the low price. Breakfast was better than continental It only took 5 min to drive to Falls Park.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
mistybreeze
staff was very friendly nice size room easy to find good location. I would recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
great hotel and great rate. very clean, friendly staff, quiet
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
From the outside the hotel looked a bit worn, peeling paint. Inside was very nice. Rooms very comfortable and large as far as hotel rooms go. Breakfast was free and good variety including a make your own waffles iron!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Susyn
"nice,but..."
it was nice execpt for one thing. it had no exhaust fan in the bathroom. so i will not be booking at this hotel in the future. it's that important. get exhaust fans!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Clean, and easy to get to"
Rooms are clean, not the most comfortable beds though-mattresses could be replaced. Hallways smell like a musty mildew smell.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Wasn't happy that they wanted to charge me for a room I already paid for. Otherwise nice hotel to stop at on my way to the Black Hills.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent place for the price"
We were just there overnight on our way through Sioux Falls. Nice that room had fridge and mircowave. Desk clerk in the morning was not very happy to be at work. Overall not bad though.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"EAA trip"
it was ok. Hotel basically average.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"A good stay"
Friendly staff and close to falls. Is a fine motel for staying and spending days to see attractions. Fine room and could advise friends to stay there.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Huge room!"
This room was HUGE! The furniture was a bit worn but no big deal, it was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Thanks Virdie! Nice family restaurant right next door with good prices. Good location right off the freeway.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
sw
"Nice hotel for the price"
THe hotel was close to the interstate. The room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. Each room on the ground floor had two access doors.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
The stay was very enjoyable!!! We highly recommend this motel, and will stay there again.
"OK hotel"
For a nonsmoking hotel our room, bed linens and pillows reeked from cigarettes.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
female
Lovely. The staff was so friendly, the accommodations were comfortable, the amenities were sufficient. The indoor pool was a bonus for the kids that had been in the car all day. I recommend staying there.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Clean and comfortable beds"
When we first drove up to the hotel I was a little worried because outside doesn't look as nice as it could, but once you go inside its very clean. There is no elevator so if you have problems with steps make sure you get a 1st floor room. The pool was nice and warm, but only 3 1/2 ft deep. My kids didn't care, they had a blast (ages 13, 12, & 8). It was a very quiet hotel, and the beds were comfortable. The only thing that I didn't care for was the front desk clerk when we checked in, she took my money and handed me my keys. I had to ask her what room I was in, if there was continental breakfast, and where to park, etc. She didn't have good customer service skills at all. other than that, everything was great. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but they had waffles, cereal, juice, etc.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Em
as expected, if this is not enough for you make something up yourself
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"just ok"
This hotel was just ok. We needed a place to stay overnight and that's what we got. Room was ok, food was ok, service was ok. We were in late and out early so did not need much and that's what we got. A bit overpriced for what we received.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Don
"don't judge the book by its cover"
Delightful surprise. the exterior left me nervous at first, but the interior was in good shape. friendly staff. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
I was pleased with the overall experience of staying at the Guest House, including a very honest desk clerk who found my wallet on the floor in front of the desk and made the effort to return it to me immediately.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
The stay was great. The road construction in front of the hotel was very inconvenient.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great room!"
The room was by far the nicest we experienced in 7 hotels on our vacation. It was updated, large, and clean. Well worth the money!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Rich
"Creepy Looking from outside"
When we drove up, it was very creepy and run down looking on the outside. We almost didn't go in. The area it was located in was out in the middle of no place. The paint was peeling and there wasn't any landscaping around the building. Once going inside, we felt a little better. The inside is being kept up well and seems they are making improvements. The breakfast was great! The carpet in the room was gross. The pool is only 3 feet deep-really small.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice Hotel near from Falls Park"
Stayed one night large room, clean, near from falls park.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lee
The room smelled smokey, but it was clean
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good for the price"
I think this hotel is good for the price. It is a bit off I90 but not so far that its an inconvenience. Staff was very nice. Breakfast was the normal carb happy selection but it was a clean stay. Good deal.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
Jenny
"Hotel was chosen for its proximity to the airport"
The room was ready on arrival, neat, comfortable. The hotel was within an easy walk to a restaurant.
Other trip Jul 16, 2014
"It was just okay!"
It was just ok, nothing too much! I was on a long road trip to Keystone, SD to visit Mt.Rushmore. The best thing about this hotel was its location bcuz Falls Park was very beautiful to vist and was a nice attraction to see! Hotel wasn't very nice. A bit run-down and customer service could have been better!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
"Excellent Service!"
We've stayed here before and returned because of the excellent service and comfortable rooms. Staff was helpful and courteous, really went above and beyond to make the stay pleasant. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Kayla
Great room, fair price.
1 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Hank
"It's a nice place to stay!"
I liked my stay at the Guesthouse. I stayed for two nights on a business trip. My room was very clean, there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room too. Towels were soft. The breakfast was free and ample. They had juice, cereals, boiled eggs, and various grains like toast, English muffins, and muffins. Coffee in the room and also at breakfast, including tea too. The swimming pool was quite small and only 3 feet deep, but that shouldn't be an issue for a business traveler with no children along. There was a treadmill. Ample parking. The only issue was that there was road construction in the area, but nothing serious. It is somewhat far from downtown and 41st street, but the price was right. There is a restaurant next to the hotel. The staff was very kind. Complimentary wifi too if you want it. It's not fancy, but I don't need fancy when I travel.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2014
cheryl
"nice stay"
It was nice, the rate really helped with our trip and the people were very nice too.
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
Overall, this hotel was what I expected for the price. Everything was ok and worked for the very short time we were there. Hotel staff weren't great. They acted like we were bothering them both when we checked in late at night and when we asked for a spoon for our cereal when there were none out in the morning at breakfast. Otherwise, it was good enough for a short stay just to sleep, fairly close to the airport.
Caitlin
"Not bad, clean, no bugs, comfortable bed"
Good, clean, comfortable place and reasonably priced.
"Pet friendly with kind staff"
Comfortable but older hotel. Easy access from outside made I convenient for our dogs.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Julia
"Needs renovation"
Our room was clean, but the entire hotel needs renovating. It looks old and worn.
1 night trip Jun 21, 2014
"It's updated, but still old"
Not impressed at all. there were so many good chain hotels we passed up to end up at an old style, run-down looking hotel. The bathroom leaked all over the floor, and the air-conditioning was really loud and kept us either hot or cold all night.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2014
Rod Cable
"Booked elsewhere after 20 minutes."
Booked for four nights, stayed one. Pictures make it look nicer than it is. As soon as my sister and I pulled up, our hearts sank. Hotel is run down on the outside. Upon entering we smelled smoke. In the lounge area we passed by a group of folks who were having a meeting but sitting around in silence. Not the fault of the hotel, but coupled with the smell and our first impressions, we were disenchanted. Woman working the desk was short with me during check-in (she said she usually works the overnight shift). My sister asked which floor was smoking and non; she assured us the entire hotel was non-smoking. Ha! While we were checking in, a guest came from the pool area to the front desk and said, "[My daughter] threw up in the pool." Not the hotel’s fault, but at this point it was all becoming comical. Front desk said, "I guess I'm going to have to close the pool because I don't know how to clean it, nor do I even have time to clean it!" Then she assigned us our room keys and told us a trick to opening our door. We hoofed it up to the 2nd floor (no elevator) and on the landing under the window was exposed framing and insulation where a piece of drywall had been removed. Once in the room, it appeared pretty clean; the sheets smelled of bleach which comforted my sister. But the toilet the smallest I've ever sat on, and the seat was broken too. As soon as we set down our stuff, I booked another hotel and cancelled our remaining three nights.
4 night family trip Jun 27, 2014
"Jacquizzy @ pool"
The water in the pool was lukewarm and the jacquizzy in the bath tub was broken. The girl at the front desk kept calling the maintenance guy who initially told her the knob should work. Later I was told that all the jaquizzies were broken.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014