All hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States of America
3101 W Russell St, Sioux Falls, SD, 57107, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"The missing razor"
Close to the airport, staff was helpful. Basic amenities, don't provide complementary toiletries as I forgot my razor. Although there was a vending machine which dispensed me a 2 dollar one. At the end worked out fine.
1 night business trip Oct 28, 2014
Abdul Latif
"hotel nightmare"
got there late, left early. uncomfortable feeling. person laying on floor in hall. requested main floor and got 2nd floor. just wanted to get out of there.
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"Simple, comfortable, affordable"
Rooms being remodeled - so the hallways had construction dust -- but beds were new and comfortable, room was clean, pool was clean
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Trip was actually medical and room was very comfortable stop on the way. Would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Oct 21, 2014
Mary Ann
"overnight stay at Sioux Falls"
Hotel location is only a few minutes from the waterfalls park which is good. Hotel apparently is undergoing some construction at this time so we understand the extra noises. However, the rooms obviously has thin walls that we can hear when the neighboring occupants flush the toilet or shower. The bathroom is clean-- they have little container of shampoo ONLY. No lotion or conditioner (NOPE). Breakfast was limited to the very basic (cereal and some breads), and the only protein was cold boiled egg. Better than nothing right ?
1 night trip Oct 21, 2014
GGenciana
"one night stay"
OK to stay for one night.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2014
"Smelly !"
Room was ok. Shower had no water pressure. Worst thing was the smell. It had an odor- like a cleaning fluid.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
"Nice Stay"
We were in Sioux Falls for a band competition. The outside is under construction and looks a little rough, but the inside was clean. The beds were super comfortable. Would definately stay again if in the area.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
"great stopover..."
Just passing thru and lucked out with this hotel...nice staff, very clean rooms, good breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Oct 4, 2014
"overall good deal"
The only issue noted was that I was not informed the hotel was undgergoing a remodel.
1 night trip with friends Oct 5, 2014
"Outside of hotel had plywood on windows!"
The outside was horrible, my husband was afraid to leave his vehicle outside. The inside wasn't as bad as we thought it would be from what we saw when we drove up. This hotel needs some remodeling.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
katie
Beds were comfortable , other wise it was just ok. No handcap asseablity for up stairs, we could have used a elevator for my parents. We checked but all room down stairs were filled.
Other trip Sep 23, 2014
"Nice hotel and big room"
We had a nice stay at this hotel and would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Patrick
"Good Value"
Room was comfortable and quiet. Amenities were nice.
1 night trip Sep 15, 2014
Marty
"Decent hotel on the inside.."
Stayed here over the weekend and was pleasantly surprised that the hotel was pretty decent. The staff were very nice & accomodating to our needs.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Jacki
"Great value option"
Very nice location, close on the Interstate, and close to Falls Park. Rooms vere clean, staff was friendly, and breakfast was great. Nothing fancy, but a great and practical option for budget travelling.
1 night trip with friends Sep 7, 2014
We love staying here. Every time we have to stay in Sioux Falls this is the hotel of choice.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"GREAT hotel!"
A lot nicer than we expected from looking at the outside. They are doing work on the place so hopefully they'll update that too.. otherwise it was very clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was great, good location and friendly staff, especially the lady who helped us at check out! The pool was super clean so I had no problem letting my little boy play in it! And the price of the room was unbeatable!! If we ever come through Sioux Falls again, we'll definitely book a room here again!
1 night business trip Sep 7, 2014
HDC
Nice staff. Was extremely noisy until 3 am. Good breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
twinks
"Fine for a stopover"
I was stopping here just for the night on my way from one destination to another. The room was huge, and that was really nice. The facilities were good, and everything was clean. I liked having a door to the interior hotel, and separate door to the parking lot. The biggest problem I had was that the room was right next to the front desk, and I could hear the staff talking at any given time. Room service was also knocking at my door well before checkout time, which was pretty annoying. Overall, it was clean and comfortable and a good room. But, the noise disturbed my stay.
1 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
"Messy"
The floors hadn't been vacuumed, both in the room and in common areas, and there was sticky stuff all over our floor. The windows were filthy, the shower curtain has stuff all over it. The wifi was useless as it kept disconnecting every 5 seconds. Definitely expected better.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Pretty descent"
The hotel itself didn't look like it was in good shape, but the rooms were pretty nice! Very satisfied. They even had a pack n play for us to use for our baby.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
Rebecca
"Okay but not great"
Outside very worn. Even with a reservation, we took a look around inside before checking in. Rooms were actually nice. Beds were old but room was clean. Pool is tiny so don't plan on a lot of swimming.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
Sandy
"Great Value"
These beds are among the most comfortable I've ever slept in. Love the room, nice amenities, housekeepers great, one hotel clerk a bit surly but still did and great job and the others were very friendly.. only one thing to note... there is NO elevator and rooms on the 1st floor go quickly. So, be prepared to walk a short flight of stairs, with your bags.. or pick another place. Plenty of nice places nearby to eat etc with one place right next door. Would definitely return. (Right off I 29 which is right off I 90 so easy to find and only 3 miles from airport.)
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
sayestolife
"good"
it was ok
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
Shane
"Fine enough place to stay"
I was a bit worried about the room seeing the place from the outside, but everything was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. I got in quite late, so it was a bit hard to find due to construction, but still worth stopping for the low price. Breakfast was better than continental It only took 5 min to drive to Falls Park.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
mistybreeze
staff was very friendly nice size room easy to find good location. I would recommend it to my friends.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
great hotel and great rate. very clean, friendly staff, quiet
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
From the outside the hotel looked a bit worn, peeling paint. Inside was very nice. Rooms very comfortable and large as far as hotel rooms go. Breakfast was free and good variety including a make your own waffles iron!
1 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Susyn
"nice,but..."
it was nice execpt for one thing. it had no exhaust fan in the bathroom. so i will not be booking at this hotel in the future. it's that important. get exhaust fans!
3 night trip Aug 14, 2014
"Clean, and easy to get to"
Rooms are clean, not the most comfortable beds though-mattresses could be replaced. Hallways smell like a musty mildew smell.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Wasn't happy that they wanted to charge me for a room I already paid for. Otherwise nice hotel to stop at on my way to the Black Hills.
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2014
"Decent place for the price"
We were just there overnight on our way through Sioux Falls. Nice that room had fridge and mircowave. Desk clerk in the morning was not very happy to be at work. Overall not bad though.
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
"EAA trip"
it was ok. Hotel basically average.
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2014
"A good stay"
Friendly staff and close to falls. Is a fine motel for staying and spending days to see attractions. Fine room and could advise friends to stay there.
1 night trip Jul 30, 2014
"Huge room!"
This room was HUGE! The furniture was a bit worn but no big deal, it was very clean. Staff was very friendly. Thanks Virdie! Nice family restaurant right next door with good prices. Good location right off the freeway.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
sw
"Nice hotel for the price"
THe hotel was close to the interstate. The room was clean and had a microwave and fridge. Each room on the ground floor had two access doors.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
The stay was very enjoyable!!! We highly recommend this motel, and will stay there again.
"OK hotel"
For a nonsmoking hotel our room, bed linens and pillows reeked from cigarettes.
Other trip Aug 2, 2014
female
Lovely. The staff was so friendly, the accommodations were comfortable, the amenities were sufficient. The indoor pool was a bonus for the kids that had been in the car all day. I recommend staying there.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
"Clean and comfortable beds"
When we first drove up to the hotel I was a little worried because outside doesn't look as nice as it could, but once you go inside its very clean. There is no elevator so if you have problems with steps make sure you get a 1st floor room. The pool was nice and warm, but only 3 1/2 ft deep. My kids didn't care, they had a blast (ages 13, 12, & 8). It was a very quiet hotel, and the beds were comfortable. The only thing that I didn't care for was the front desk clerk when we checked in, she took my money and handed me my keys. I had to ask her what room I was in, if there was continental breakfast, and where to park, etc. She didn't have good customer service skills at all. other than that, everything was great. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel, but they had waffles, cereal, juice, etc.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2014
Em
as expected, if this is not enough for you make something up yourself
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"just ok"
This hotel was just ok. We needed a place to stay overnight and that's what we got. Room was ok, food was ok, service was ok. We were in late and out early so did not need much and that's what we got. A bit overpriced for what we received.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Don
"don't judge the book by its cover"
Delightful surprise. the exterior left me nervous at first, but the interior was in good shape. friendly staff. I would stay there again.
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2014
I was pleased with the overall experience of staying at the Guest House, including a very honest desk clerk who found my wallet on the floor in front of the desk and made the effort to return it to me immediately.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2014
The stay was great. The road construction in front of the hotel was very inconvenient.
1 night trip Jul 20, 2014
"Great room!"
The room was by far the nicest we experienced in 7 hotels on our vacation. It was updated, large, and clean. Well worth the money!
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2014
Rich
"Creepy Looking from outside"
When we drove up, it was very creepy and run down looking on the outside. We almost didn't go in. The area it was located in was out in the middle of no place. The paint was peeling and there wasn't any landscaping around the building. Once going inside, we felt a little better. The inside is being kept up well and seems they are making improvements. The breakfast was great! The carpet in the room was gross. The pool is only 3 feet deep-really small.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Nice Hotel near from Falls Park"
Stayed one night large room, clean, near from falls park.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Lee
The room smelled smokey, but it was clean
1 night business trip Jul 12, 2014