All hotels in Sylmar, California, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12835 Encinitas Ave, Sylmar, CA, 91342, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"good nite inn"
Cool place to take my kids
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We appreciate it and we are glad that your children had a good time here.
2 night family trip Jan 9, 2015
"Was OK, for passing through"
Probably won't stay here again. Just passing through. Not the best neighborhood.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We are sorry that you didn't like the neighborhood. It is pretty quiet around here and we also have a security guard keeping an eye on everything during the evenings.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Close to freeway, good price"
The room was clean and the staff was friendly. They were doing construction so it was a bit loud. The bed wasn't super comfy, but for the price I'd say it was worth it!
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We are actually almost finished with our construction project. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Other trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good stop from Bay Area to LA"
Good distance from Bay Area for a stopover before heading in to LA the next morning. Everything about the room was excellent for the price paid. I was concerned about how close the highway was to highway 5. I am a very light sleeper, but with my earplugs in I slept like a log. Convenient gas station and McDonalds next door.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to having you in the future!
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2014
Norman S
"hot and cold."
No ice, coffee, heat in pool.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We actually have a brand new ice machine and we have coffee every morning from 6AM - 12noon. Our pool isn't heated but it will be plenty hot during the summer months.
1 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
robert
"Alright for the nught"
Was alright for the price. Still pretty dirty though
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We are currently going through a renovation, so there is some dust in certain areas. Our rooms are still very clean and we still have excellent service.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
We stayed here for 2 nights, hotel and rooms are very clean, nice area (close to Six Flags), next to a Dennys. Beds arent the most comfortable but they are OK. No Hair dryer also, but other than that I would stay here again on our next trip to LA.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. We definitely have hair dryers available at the front desk upon request. We look forward to seeing you in the future!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Jorge
cozy and cheap. Very near from Six flgas. Excellent service
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the amazing score! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay!
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"bad service"
The service was the worst ... I have to tell the personal to clean my room because they forget to do it.Plus no microwave in side the room. we have to share one microwave for all the rooms and every time when a need to use the microwave it was filthy . Plus no refrigerator in side the room and all the noise of the construction that it was on site of the hotel, and the room have cockroaches.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review. We apologize that you didn't have a good stay with us. Our housekeeping schedules are usually spot on and our staff never "skips" rooms unless there is a Do Not Disturb sign on them. With that being said, they are also human and could make mistakes as well. I will forward your comments to the our HK department. We do have one microwave on property for any last minute needs. I'm not sure if you were looking for a hotel with a kitchenette but we definitely do not have that. Once again, we are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay and we wish you the best of luck in the future.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"So, so"
It got us by, reasonable rate, very noisy on freeway side.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We appreciate the feedback and we apologize that you felt it was noisy.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Lee
I'm disappointed with this booking. I was not able to sleep 2/2 nights.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay. We are definitely next to a freeway and I could see how a very sensitive sleeper might have a tough time.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Christmas stay"
room was clean and comfortable
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the excellent score!
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2014
Lucy
"Perfect for what I needed"
Great hotel for the price! My fiancé and I stayed here during a trip to six flags and wanted to save some $$$. The room was very clean and had all the essentials. Staff was friendly and I like that it was close to the hwy for easy access. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We appreciate the great score!
2 night romance trip Dec 28, 2014
Kasey
"happy stay."
I was very impress at the price for its conditions, clean, comfortable, and quiet, and good service, I would recommend.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate the great comments and we hope to see you again in the near future!
1 night business trip Dec 23, 2014
steve
"A big NO...."
Not worthy to spend. Motel doesn't provide wifi, refrigerator, microwave oven. Rooms are not comfortable. Parking space have notices every where says they are not responsible for car thefts or vehicle damage. I guess crime rate is high around there.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review. We do have Wifi for a small fee ($3.95) and we do have a microwave and ice machine on property. We actually only have about 3 signs in the parking lot and we would consider it very safe. Thank you again and best of luck.
2 night romance trip Dec 22, 2014
kiran
"Ok stay for one night"
Room was clean and comfort, however needs some upgrades to worn furniture and noisy bathroom fans
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review. We are actually in the process of replacing some of our older furniture in the new year. Hopefully when you return, we will have a much better product for you.
Other trip Dec 26, 2014
The Landy's
"Inexpensive & Clean"
It was just what I was looking for, inexpensive and clean, not too far north on the 5, with decent parking, and a couple places to eat within walking distance. It's older and nothing fancy, just a place to sleep and shower.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Excellent review! If you are looking for a clean, quiet, and safe location for the great price, we are the perfect fit!
2 night business trip Dec 17, 2014
"Stay away!"
Too much noise!!!
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review! We are more than half way done with our exterior renovations. I'm sure the next time that you come, I'm sure that you will have a much quieter stay!
2 night trip Dec 6, 2014
"Okay for the money"
Okay for the money...minor bump at checking but overall good
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review! Our front desk check in staff strives to be as helpful as possible and we will use your feedback to help improve our service.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2014
"comfortable"
we liked it alot. was just what we needed.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the excellent comment! If you are looking for a nice, clean, and affordable room, we are the place for you!
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
amy
"Nasty"
The pictures were very deceiving. The room smelled like musty smoke & the carpet was filthy. I was afraid th touch anything
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
We are sorry that you did not enjoy your stay with us. We are actually always making improvements to the hotel and we will definitely try to make your stay better the next time you come.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2014
tom
"Ok, just for a quick overnight"
This was for a quick overnight. Construction siding was flapping in the wind. Easy freeway access; but that does lend to noise. Bed was very hard and with an old spread. It worked for our needs.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review! We apologize for the siding being a bit noisy in this wind. We are more than halfway done in this project and I'm sure the next time you come to the hotel, it will be much quieter (and a nice new exterior as well).
1 night romance trip Nov 24, 2014
Clean hotel, friendly staff, had complimentary toiletries (such as a razor) if you call front desk. Great location right off of the I5 (also next to a Dennys, Mcdonalds, and 2 gas stations),and great price compared to other places nearby. Few things...bed was a bit hard and only ice machine is at the front of the hotel, and my room was in back. Would stay here again though. Convinience of location and price makes it worth it.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the great review!! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"ok for overnight stay"
close to freeway, ok for a one night stay to grab some sleep on my trip
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review! I'm glad our hotel worked for you during your stop over in the area. Hopefully, we see you in the near future!
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2014
Very great for travelers for just some nights, is not one of the cheap places but I have no regreats.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciate the feedback and we look forward to seeing you in the near future!
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
Marcilio
"Good Nite Hotel was adequate for our purposes and"
Very nice and convenient to the interstate highway Interstate 5...
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review! We appreciate the review and we are glad the location worked well for you!
2 night family trip Nov 18, 2014
Roosevelt
"Won't be back"
Both mornings, I was in tremendous pain for about the first hour. The mattress didn't agree with my back. I have never experienced this before. In all fairness, it did not affect my husband. Also, because the hotel is under renovation, paper covering on the exposed insulation was flapping all night in the wind, keeping us awake. On-site security was comforting and front desk was friendly and helpful.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for reviewing the hotel. We apologize for the bed not agreeing with your back. Most of our beds are fairly new but we could understand how a new mattress might feel different. We are glad that our security guard helped you and hopefully, we get a chance to see you in the near future!
2 night family trip Nov 21, 2014
"okay"
It was okay..I just did not like the fact that the microwave is on the bottom floor and not in the room...coffee should be all day and not at certain times..I do not like that you have to pay for wifi..
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review. We feel its best to have a microwave close to the office instead of in all the rooms. Our coffee is just during the morning but we have hot water available all day for tea. We are sorry that we didn't meet all your amenities requests but we will definitely take your recommendations into consideration.
7 night trip Nov 14, 2014
Marilyn
It's under some minor construction but the room is decent and worth the money you pay for.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
pass by
"not bad, OK stay. i would go back again"
They do there best to keep it clean. badly needs a makeover. Very outdated but like I said they do there best to keep it clean
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! We have been actually renovating and updating our rooms for almost a year. We feel that we have a much improved product and we will continue to update our facilities!
3 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
ryan
"rude awakening"
The inside of the room looked way better than what I was expecting from the outside. It was clean and seemed to have a more recently updated bathroom. The bedroom furniture like the cabinets and TV were pretty old, but not really a big deal to me. The location was terrible though because it's right by the busy freeway with paper-thin walls. I was using ear plugs and was still hearing traffic all morning. They were doing construction to renovate the outside of the hotel too, so it was even louder. Also the front door to the room was jammed and had to be shouldered open. Not realizing this was the case, I asked the security guard for help who just gave me attitude like I was an idiot for not knowing I basically had to kick the door open after unlocking it with the key card.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! I definitely agree with you that in the inside looks much better than the outside. Once the construction is finished, the property should look like a brand new product. We are sorry that the freeway kept you up. For a light sleeper, you might prefer a room facing our pool area. I also will speak to our security guard to make sure he is as helpful as possible.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
Angela
"Noise! Noise & noise!"
Its rite off a very busy freeway and you can hear all the traffc flow..from motocycles to 18 wheel trucks they all keep vrrrrooomimg all night long..if you are looking for a quite stay..this is definitely NOT IT!
Other trip Nov 14, 2014
Ali
"DUMP"
place was a D U M P
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you had a bad stay. Best of luck in life.
3 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Service was excellent. Room was clean and comfortable. Towels smell. Washing in very hot water would help that. Walls are thin so don't reveal any state secrets. Reservation went smoothly. Right off the freeway but the room was quiet. Good place to stay.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to having you as our guest in the near future!
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"Tk"
Was good
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the comments and the great score!
1 night trip with friends Oct 30, 2014
francisco
"It's nice hotel close to restaurant."
A place is gods but sometimes there are some noisy guest around.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
armando
"cleanliness of room / hotel"
It was great, but the only thing you need is a refrigerator in the room's
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the great comments and score! We appreciate your feedback about having refrigerators in the rooms. We do have an ice machine on property and we will definitely note your suggestion.
2 night family trip Oct 24, 2014
Anna
"Noisy"
Had I known construction was being done, would not have booked! Should have been disclosed !
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
dissapointed
"Decent"
Nice enough place for the price. Denny's and Chevron next door and pretty looking building. Small room but clean.
Response by Good Nite Inn Sylmar
Thank you for the review! I'm glad that you liked the cleanliness and hopefully we see you again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2014
"nice"
It was good. Being remodeled but nice. They let us check in early and drop our stuff off and didn't bother us again.
1 night trip with friends Oct 25, 2014
Tyler
"Not up to date surroundings."
Checked in and was not aware there was no pets allowed. But manager was very fair and refunded our money. The manager also let us know Motel 6 accepted pets which was really nice of him. But those 3 hours we were there, our room smelled very old and the bed covers had some years in them. Totally different from motel 6 which is much more better looking.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
Joann
"Good place"
You get what you pay for but this place is exceptional. Good service good bathrooms but the bed was kinda stiff overall nice room.
2 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Max
"I recommend this place."
It's nice. Affordable . Cozy. Staff is very friendly .
Other trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great place to stay near 6 Flags!!"
This is the ideal place to sleep..save money..go to 6 Flags early..plus there is a Denny's right next doors..and a McDonalds if you prefer.For dinner..check out the kookie Safari Room in Mission Hills..great food in an authentic 50's ambience!
2 night trip with friends Oct 17, 2014
D Milroy
"Decent hotel for a night's stay"
Decent hotel for the price. We got a room on the freeway side so we could hear the freeway traffic but we slept soundly so didnt affect us much. Light sleepers might have a problem though. No other complaints.
1 night family trip Oct 21, 2014
Aashish
The hotel has a great location right off the freeway entrance with a mcdonalds right across and a Denny's in the next parking lot. The check in staff was nice and we were in and out within 5 min. The room it's self was fine just a bed and a shower. Clean and quite for just passing through the night. They do have a night guard that walks around so that's a plus. Overall it's not the Ritz but a good place to shower and sleep for a couple hours I would come back and recommend.
Other trip Oct 22, 2014
Roxanne
"Staff was friendly."
Staff was friendly to us. Rooms were old, smelly, run down & not well kept up. No room service any of the 3 days & the beds were very uncomfortable. I would not stay here again. We actually went to Walmart to buy some blankets because the ones there were shady looking.
Other trip Oct 20, 2014
kathy
"Close to six flags"
Very nice, better then expected for the price. Close to attractions and Hollywood, would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Bpotzi
"Very courteous despite their opinions"
I was pleased, esspecially since everybody who's around there pretty much looks out for one another
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Good Nite Inn, Sylmar, CA"
Very happy! My only improvement would be fitting a microwave and mini refridgerator in rooms.
1 night business trip Oct 11, 2014