All hotels in San Diego, California, United States of America
3880 Greenwood St, San Diego, CA, 92110, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Delicious food
    Service is adequate
    Room is not nice
    Bad breakfast
    Bad pool
Horrifying experience while someone was trying to break in in a room at the middle of the night
1 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Farnaz
"Not Safe!!!"
Very disappointed with this hotel. Someone tried to break in the room and managed to open the door with the electronic key and only backed up when he noticed we are a big group of people inside. He was trying to open the interior lock with his knife. We panicked and went to the office but the manager said he has no idea what's going on! It's so interesting that the electronic key was working & Whoever the thief was, couldn't manage to break the interoir lock. If the key is working and they weren't able to disable it for the next 48 hours and there is no record of the people having access the room or at least a simple apology, I rather to sleep on the streets!! Very embarrassed for the horrible experience my friends had while they were simply trying to enjoy their free time in San Diego
1 night family trip Feb 1, 2016
newly remodeled room, very good service at the desk and proper cleaning daily.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us.
6 night business trip Jan 14, 2016
"Nothing special."
The room was adequate.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Consuelo, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you after our renovation, we will be adding more amenities.
1 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Consuelo
I would stay there myself but my family was not very impressed. Needed better towels ,location a little easier to get to,and neighborhood not so unwelcoming.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Marco, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and your comments. The hotel is in the process of a renovation and with that renovation we will be adding a water softener which will help with our linen, We also will be adding a swimming pool and a breakfast area for families.
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Marco
Eveything was great especially the front desk help, Phillip:)
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Norma, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 5 Star. I am happy that Phillip gave excellent guest service.
1 night trip with friends Jan 15, 2016
norma
Overall it was a great deal for the low price. Perfect if you are planning on staying just one or two nights. I don't recommend going out at night because of the bad neighborhood. See below for more details. Pros: Walking distance from San Diego's Historic Old Town (about 5 blocks) and shopping centers (Target, Ralphs) and restaurants (Olive Garden, Chipotle, IHOP, Starbucks). Good availability of public transportation in the area (the tram, several bus lines, etc). A fridge (small but good enough) and cable TV with a variety of channels. Clean bathroom; bathtub and nice shower with instant hot water. Clean beds, sofa and desk. Room did not smell bad. Parking space was free. Cons: Shady neighborhood with many homeless people walking around all day long, lots of car repair shops and two nightclubs right in front of the hotel. Room's floor was dirty with lots of black stains. The walls are not soundproof enough.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Anthony, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we are glad you had a good stay with us. The hotel is in the process of a renovation and with that all carpeting is being replaced. The area is a little interesting at times, but please rest assured it is very safe.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2016
Anthony
Checked in went to the room and checked right out , not a good location very dark and the room was nasty.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
We are sorry to hear you did not stay with us.
3 night romance trip Jan 9, 2016
"It was okay not awesome"
Finding the place was easy my only complaint was I was unfortunately in the room right next to what sounded like they were working on something the next room over and it kept me from getting a full nights sleep and it would be awesome if they had at least 30 more minutes for check out. I'd look around some more before settling for this place maybe you can find something better.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
David, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry about the noise. The hotel is in the process of a complete renovation, hope to see you when it is completed.
1 night romance trip Jan 6, 2016
"Loved it"
Great hotel for the price and very close to Old Town San Diego. Would stay again if going to Old Town
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
It's over a week, and I still don't have my required $25 deposit back yet!!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and we are glad you had a good stay with us.
1 night romance trip Dec 24, 2015
Debra
"okay stay but a bit over priced."
quick stay - didn't like the price but I needed it.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld.
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
wilmer
"Stay away if you have a baby"
Awful! I requested a pack and play and that my 2 rooms were together..... Either they didn't read the request or chose to ignore my pack and play request as when we checked in our rooms were together but "oh we don't have pack and plays..." I asked if local hotels ever rented them out and the person was not helpful or sympathetic at all. Had a very "sucks to be you " attitude. I didn't get to sleep at all as my baby will only sleep in a crib. I imagine anyone in a near room didn't sleep either as she was crying a lot. All I needed was an email before we arrived (showing you had read the request) stating that you don't have pack and plays and I could have brought my own. Terrible terrible terrible
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Stephen, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about your issues. We are sorry that we did not have a pack and play for you, the hotel does not carry them and also roll away beds. As for your rooms being next to each other, we do try our best to honor all requests, but please keep in mind it is a request - on your rooms we did have them set as near to each other as we could, but do to circumstances we needed to adjust this request..
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Stephen Paul
"just ok, but going through a remodel"
this hotel is going through a remodel , hopefully for the better. it desperately needs it everything is old out of date, the water pressure in the shower is awful wifi can be spotty, for the most part housekeeping did a pretty good job keeping it clean but the carpets are dingy
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Scott, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and yes we are in the process of a renovation and once completed the rooms will be great. The shower heads are a low flow, since San Diego has set standards for hotels to conserve water. Your comments on the housekeeping staff will be shared.
5 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Depends"
OK make sure u run the ac or fan to drown out sound there's a nude dancing place next door and some homeless people right next door but close to shopping and ocean its good if u are sleeping but if ur there to relax and enjoy hotel features there are no bells and whistles .....and there is a train that comes through so be prepared for that! Rust in tub and bed covers nasty use sheet only or bring ur own....!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about your concerns. The hotel is in the process of a renovation and with that all rooms will be new.
4 night family trip Dec 14, 2015
"economical option"
solid for the price and city
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and we are glad you had a great stay. We hope to see you next year.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2015
I have stayed here many times. Great clean place to lay your head
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn and we are happy to hear you had a great stay with us.
1 night romance trip Dec 7, 2015
Darnisha
"Not bad!"
It was a good room for the night.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Richard, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear, based on your review score, you did not have a good stay with us.
1 night business trip Dec 8, 2015
"Decent room but not a nice neighborhood."
The hotel was relatively clean. The sink and the bathtub had rust on the drains. The staff was nice. The hotel was difficult to find and the neighborhood had an adult entertainment club close by. Kind of sketchy.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Rebecca, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The hotel is in the process of a renovation and with that all new tubs, sinks and more.
1 night family trip Dec 1, 2015
REBECCA
Nice stay, would stay again. Good for the price..
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Rena, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 4 Star. We are glad you have a great stay with us and looking forward to your next stay with us.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Rena
"Not good"
Found needles on the carpet
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Rudy, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we are sorry to hear that you found items on the carpet. The housekeeping staff takes pride in their work and this is not a norm. I see that you had 2 rooms when you stayed and I will be working with the staff that cleaned those rooms. Once again I am sorry to hear about this.
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
Rudy
It was a great deal for a big, clean room and comfy bed!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good NIte Inn near Seaworld and we are glad you had a great stay.
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"A soso restaurant"
I do not like the hotel. The service is not bad (not too good either). But the hotel condition is really bad. However, with the price, I cannot complain too much. I decided to move to a 3-star hotel after staying here for 2 nights.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we wanted to let you know that we are in the process of a complete renovation and it will be completed by Summer of 2016. Please come back to see us.
2 night family trip Nov 22, 2015
"Great stay."
Everything was great I had a great rate, a great week stay there and the customer service was amazing!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 5 Star. We are happy to hear it as GREAT!
3 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Antonio
bad area
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and the area is unique, but rest assured it is very safe.
1 night family trip Nov 19, 2015
"Good enough if all else is booked"
The beds felt like they sink down the middle. TV was terrible all the channels had static and the tv was in an old tv stand like a box so the angles were terribel.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn and we are sorry you had concerns during your stay. e strive to do our best and hope to see you soon.
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
"Customer service was great"
Customer service was great!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for your review of the Good Nite in and you great comment on the staff.
1 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
The room in general was fine, but there was this smell of wet carpet almost like if the toilet had flooded the carpet and they just let it dry out. I'm sure room service noticed it too because they would leave the window open to let air in.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about the carpet. The hotel is in the process of a renovation and with this all new carpeting.
4 night business trip Nov 9, 2015
Great place for the price! Clean, centralized location. We will be back!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Leah, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and your rating of 4 Stars. We are happy you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to your next trip to San Diego.
3 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Leah
"GREAT! For the price."
Shower sucked, bathroom smelled, bad location, but cheep and somewhere to stay. Bed was comfortable.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn and sorry to hear about the your concerns while staying with us. The hotel is starting its renovation and with that all of our guest rooms become new.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2015
"Why two stars?"
It was close to the casino and a good price. Was just like a motel six so I don't understand the low reviews
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 5 Star. We hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
"Clean, comfortable room"
I was just looking for a place to sleep basically. The room was comfortable & clean. The parking was full by 8:30 pm, except in underground garage. I felt uncomfortable that there were signs posted about hotel not being responsible for theft in cars, there appeared to be people sleeping in their cars underground, but hotel had no security cameras. I had no issues & my car was fine in the morning. I was woken up during the night by an argument outside, but the hotel isn't to blame. There was a wet section of carpet, but it appeared to be cleaning solution. Great room for the price.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Linda, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear the concerns about parking. The area is very safe and secure as we focus on safety.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
No Parking, not even the additional parking under hotel, all the spaces were full, not just myself but other customers were waiting for parking spaces to open up. Very loud (people and music) with all the bars by the hotel, just wanted to check in go to sleep but could not
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about the parking. We try our best to make sure spaces are available for all guests.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2015
"Not a bad stay for a night"
The room was decent, especially for the price. The only issue we had was that the front desk clerk did not return my ID when I checked in. If I had not gone to a concert the same evening it wouldn't have been an issue; although it would have been nice if the clerk had called our room to let us know he had kept my id after I left. Overall, not a bad nights stay.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about your id issue. We hope you enjoyed the concert.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
Good wifi.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Kenneth, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 4 Star. We are glad you enjoyed the wifi.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2015
Kenneth
"Good for price and proximity to Seaworld"
Good for money, close to sea world and 1 block away from a microbrewery which has some retry good beer! Would stay there again but wouldn't recommend for people with families or children since there is also a "gentleman's club " 1 block away too.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Robert, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
1 night trip Nov 4, 2015
You get what you pay for. Located near quite a few nude bars. Stinky room.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Anonymous, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and yes the area has some interesting attractions, but we also have numerous restaurants, hotels and shopping all near bye.
2 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Good for just an overnight stay"
I am not from San Diego. Halloween night was important for my kids. I was not disappointed. Walk to the Historical State Park where stores were ready for young trick and treaters. Had a blast. Issues: force to sign waiver insisting no guest upon property. Wait? What? I have friends living in this town. Sometimes we meet at my hotel. Had family in another room. Staff had hard time connecting me to their room. I felt like a stalker speaking to staff. Free Wifi is limited to two devices. I have over 3 wifi devices which I use for business and school. The bath tub appear rusted around fixtures. Only took note of my room. I know we live in a different time and safety is an issue. So read the review as it is written. You are a loner and like privacy this is the hotel for you. I keep in mind this is also the hospitality profession. Hotel industry in my mind is all about accommodations. Computers is suppose to allow for a better tool to help better balance individual guest disabilities and lifestyle choices.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Terita, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and sorry to hear about the confusion. The hotel has policies set up for the safety of all of our guests. The hotel will also be starting a renovation in the next few weeks and with that all the rooms will change.
1 night business trip Oct 31, 2015
Terita
"Walk to Old Town"
Four night stay while seeing San Diego . Convenient Clean and good rates. This place fills up for those reasons. Walk to Old Town and trolleys ..Old Town lots to see. Restaurants , try O Hungrey, cheap and tasty. Easy on and off free ways ..staff helpful and pleasant . Will stay again.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Wayne, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 4 Star. Hope to see you on your next trip to San Diego.
3 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
Wayne
Hotel personal were nice and helpful. The room was clean, but run down. The only complaint I had was the bed was too hard. I would stay again in the future.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Crystal, Thank you for reviewing the Good Nite Inn near Seaworld and rating us a 4 Star. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to your next visit.
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2015
crystal
"Bed bugs"
Bed bugs!!!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Dear Hotel.com Guest, Thank you very much for your recent comments regarding your recent stay here at the Good-Nite Inn Sea World. I was disappointed to read your review as well as very surprised to see your comments as we have been very pro-active here at the property in the prevention of this type of issue. As we partner with an outside extermination company to work with the ongoing prevention of this issue and have not seen any problems your review was again a disappointment to read. I would like to sincerely apologize for your incident and hope that it does not deter you from trying us again next time you are in the San Diego area. I am confident this problem will not repeat itself. Thank you again for completing the review and I look forward in seeing you in the future here in San Diego. Steve Worthington, General Manager.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2015
"Ehh.... Absolutely get what you pay for."
The staff was super nice and excellent. The room was stuffy, musty, carpets were filthy. No complimentary breakfast, even though it said there would be when I booked it on the site. Didn't want to risk it with the bed so we took our own pillows and removed the entire comforter. We went out partying so we only slept there for a few hours and checked out the next day so it did its job but I would not stay there again. And I am from San Diego and this was scary.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Brooke, Thank you for your review and we are sorry you experience some concerns during your stay. The hotel will be starting its renovation in the next few weeks and we will be working on the items you brought to our attention.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Brooke
"Meh."
For the bargain pricing, the poor condition of the room is expected. The fridge had previously leaked, leaving a huge damp spot of water. The mildew/musty smell in the room was overwhelming. The elevator was broken - we were on the third floor. The strip bar is next door. The shower was weak. The carpet was nasty. The room was as clean as it could be. The beds were comfortable. The staff was courteous - check in and check out were super quick. Location is good.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Meh, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear that we did not meet your expectations. The hotel will be starting a renovation soon and with that the concerns your brought up will be taken care of.
Other trip Nov 3, 2015
Annette
"time for an overhaul"
This hotel is terrible. Old,lumpy bed. Smelly room. Carpet appeared to be 30 years old. Gross to walk on in bare feet.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
David, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about the carpet and bed. The hotel will be starting its renovation in the next few weeks and with that all new.
2 night family trip Oct 28, 2015
"Fine"
Nice and cheap. Shower, bed, and a/c are enough for me.
1 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
"nice stay would stay there again"
good value for the money,air con not working on arrival,but repaired almost straight away,would have no problem staying there again.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Les, Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about your AC, but happy that we corrected it right away for you.
2 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
les
"Affordable Hotel for a Night"
It was a good option for an affordable stay for a night in San Diego. We didn't have great expectations except for having a decent place to stay for the night.
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
"Parking is HORRIBLE!"
Well my biggest complaint was the parking I think the hotel should inform it's guests that top parking gets very crowded and u have to park in the parking garage. Even then u might not get a parking spot!
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Thank you for reviewing the hotel and sorry to hear about you concerns with the parking.
2 night family trip Oct 23, 2015
"Not worth it"
We thought we got a good deal for the hotel but as we entered, the staff was pretty rude about every part of the check in. He was doing his job but not being very nice about procedures. I had to tell the security to back off and cancelled the second night that was scheduled in that hotel. We found cockroaches in the beds and there was no counter space in the bathrooms. It is not customer friendly and very much a place to be anxious rather than relaxed.
Response by Good Nite Inn San Diego near SeaWorld
Dear anonymous, Sorry to hear that you experience issues with my staff and the room. This is not the norm for us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015
"Aplace to rest your head at night."
Room was fine for the price. Tub was a bit worn down. The door was a bit crooked and you can see light. The curtains didnt cover the whole window so the blackout curtains didn't work as well as it should have.
Other trip Oct 26, 2015