All hotels in Chula Vista, California, United States of America
225 Bay Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Strip club and casino"
More then I expected. Nestled in between a strip club and a casino. Lots of shady people just hanging out. Slept with my gun under my pillow. The room was decent.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Richard, I'm sorry to hear that you did not feel secure. I assure you our staff is always diligent in maintaining a safe environment for all guests. We also have night security during weekends. Thank you for your review.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Great value for price paid
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guests, Thanks so much for your review ! Hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
Locks on door didn't work, no free Wi-Fi, chair in room looked like it had blood stain on it.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Got what I paid for"
Room wasn't ready at check in. When I did get in bed was odd and soft, and lookeddas though it had not been made. Numerous stains on the carpets. I was going to stay for four more nights but cancelled and went elsewhere
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Stephen
"Price is right"
Best you will get for the price. The pool was clean, the room was clean, and there wasn't any noise at night. It is right off of I-5, close to everything. It is next door to a strip joint, however, it was not noisy. The parking area is gated entry. The bed was pretty awful but we could deal with it for a week since the price was right.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Deborah, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you found our hotel of great value. You will be happy to hear that your next stay will go perfectly, we are purchasing new beds for you !
6 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Deborah
"Too noisy."
The restroom was dirty, and the hotel in general is too noisy. It's behind a table dance bar so it's not for family and kids.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Another great stay!"
No problems. I don't really see why others have rated this hotel somewhat low - it's a great hotel and have stayed here three times.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Your review is much appreciated. It's always nice to see our guests take their time to give positive feedback. We thank you.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"t.v."
The one bad thing was the t.v. service I was hoping watch NBA finals on ABC I thought every one gets ABC . They did not so I could not watch. Even living in country with antenna or rabbit ears most will pick up ABC I believe in san diego its channel 10 I still cannot believe a hotel or motel in a major big city would not get a basic t.v. station as ABC.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, I'm very sorry that you could not watch your programming in the comfort of your room. There was an interruption from our TV provider and we are making fixes. Thank you for your feedback and we assure you that we will do better for your next stay.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"You Get What You Pay For"
The quality of the room wasn't that great, and I know you get what you pay for and that this is just a motel so I shouldn't expect much. We stood at this hotel for a weekend getaway (2 nights 3 days). We liked that the motel was located just off of a major freeway making it easy to come and go all over San Diego and located near stores. I liked that it had a mini fridge, and that the pool was almost always empty. The mattress covers where dirty and torn, the bedding looked stained and very old. I personally ended up taking off the blankets and bought my own sheet. The bed wasn't comfortable but it was bearable. I found a few roaches in the room, one in the drawer and another by the bed. The restroom was small and I found questionable stains by the toilet wall. The air conditioner was out dated and smelly but it worked and did the job. I normally wouldn't stay in a room I felt iffy about but when you are on a budget and just there for a few nights for a concert you just tough it out and deal- but I doubt I would return, probably only if the motel was renovated.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Stephanie, This is definitely not the quality we want for our guests. I am sorry to hear of your experience and wish to announce our efforts. We are currently replacing our carpeting, beds, bedding, and wifi for our guests. Please reach out to me for your future stay and I hope to personally make sure your stay goes well. Thank you
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"A place for family fun."
We all had a great fun staying at the Good Nite Inn. The swimming is very nice. They have a laundry rm. & ice machine for guest. It's also super close to all the amenities. Including a nature center acrossed the street and a park.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Mary, Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us! We love that you had a great time in San Diego. Take care and see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
mary
"all good but wi-fi"
Having to pay $4.95 Wi-fi a day seems unnecessary due to most hotels offering the service for free
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear David, We are pleased to announce that in the near future, we will undergo wifi upgrades and will be providing internet free of charge. I am sorry for your inconvenience.
2 night trip May 30, 2015
"Cockroaches & Smelly Room"
Chose this hotel because it was rated reasonably. Our experience was awful. 2 times during our 3 night stay we found cockroaches, different sizes & locations. Both were reported. The manager offered us a different room but I denied it because of the noise. We decided to stay after he said someone will take of the problem. When we returned at night we smelled chemicals. We found another live cockroach the following morning. The bedspread looks dirty & stinky & is reflected in the overall smell of the room.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
angie
"Great price and nice stay"
Great stay, no problems, pool very clean
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Reina, We thank you for your business and for your time in giving us your positive comments ! Have an awesome day !
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Reina
"You get what you pay for..."
The staffs were very attentive and the cost was really cheap; but you get what you pay for really. The bed spring was the worst ever. All of us left with backpain. Also, the exterior trash can is very near the rooms which attracts flies and other bugs.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. We will definitely give further attention to the trash areas and wish to let you know that we will be receiving new beds and beddings soon !
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"You get what you pay for..."
Stayed for 1 night. Staff was nice. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable, but the pillows were old and hard. Thankfully, I brought my own pillows. Bedding/linens were old, with burn marks & holes. I didn't expect much from this motel at such a low cost, but was satisfied, and it met my needs. I would actually stay again for 1 or 2 nights. Any longer than that, I would pay higher for a better room elsewhere.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Tina, I'm glad your stay went well and hope you will join us again. I know you next stay will be perfect since we will be receiving new Beds and beddings soon !
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Tina
"Peaceful rest can't be expected here."
Very noisy on the first night as next door neighbors kept me awake most of the night. On the second night and fourth nights I heard other loud guests walking by my suite early in the morning which also disrupted my sleep. I don't recommend this hotel to anybody hoping for a good night rest.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guillermo, I am concerned and would like to give my apologies for the disturbance. It seems that our staff did not investigate into the noise issue. I will share your comments with the staff and we will focus on your feedback for future reference. Thank you for giving us feedback so that we may improve our services.
5 night trip May 21, 2015
Guillermo
"Worse place I've ever stayed"
Room smelt of mildew and when I complained, staff said all rooms smell like that. Room was next to a strip club and people were coming in and out of the hotel hallways all hours. Super loud. Beds were horrible. Springs were poking thur. Would never stay there again, even if it was free. Rather sleep in my car
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
Michele
"Great experience"
We had a great experience, very comfortable and the staff very nice
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Javier, Thank you for letting us know your stay was great. We hope to have you stay with us again the next time you're in San Diego. Take care.
4 night romance trip May 18, 2015
Javier
"The Truth"
couple 1 night get away.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, I am happy to see your 1 night get away went well. We appreciate you and hope to see you again. Thank you
"Best Stay"
Great experience!!! Customer Service was great!!!
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know we did well. You are GREAT !
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Smoky room"
We stayed in a nonsmoking room, but it really smelled of concentrated smoke. That really affected my daughters and wifes breathing and throat, not good.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Edgar
"fantastic"
it was a fantastic experience for me
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Carlos, We appreciate your business and hope to see you again. You are fantastic !
carlos
"Nothing to find in this hotel"
I stayed for one night the room don't have a microwave or come machine or iron to microwave you have to take your food to the lobby the pool wasn't heated and they don't have jacuzzi it's only the beds and the showers even no coffe when I arrived at 6 pm only in the morning
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, I'm sorry that our amenities did not meet your needs. We do our best to provide a value priced hotel room and will continue to push for more amenities in the future. Thank you for your feedback
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Came for a business trip, wasn't too bad , it was clean .
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Melissa, I hope you had a good business trip. Maybe we will have a chance to see you on your next visit as a tourist !
1 night business trip Apr 11, 2015
Good for 1 night stay if you are looking for basic room stay and not expecting much from hotel.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, We are a value brand and are happy to have met your needs during your stay.
1 night romance trip May 7, 2015
It was a chance to get away and unwind and the hotel help me with that.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Gary, Good Nite Inn appreciates your business and our team is glad to hear your stay went well. Looking forward to serving your needs again soon.
2 night trip Apr 5, 2015
"Not Happy last stay..."
I like the price, and how close it is to trolley, but those carpets are 100 years old.And the sheets are too small for beds or something and they put blankets under sheets was so uncomfortable I have and would stay there monthly if changes were made! I am thinking about Motel 6 across the way next month.I haven't decided a few extra dollars is worth my confort to visit Daughter after a good nights sleep,maybe cause it is so close to strip club but???
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Robert, I am sorry to hear your stay did meet your expectations. We are pleased to announce that new carpeting and bedding will be arriving soon to the Good Nite Inn Chula Vista. We are excited and hope that you will find our new products meeting your needs.
2 night trip May 2, 2015
"Family didn't like it"
Rooms don't have irons or hair dryers but instead require you to check them out at front desk. They only have a limited amount so when we called there were none available. Rooms don't give you a sense of being clean and carpets were very dirty.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, We appreciate your comments and have taken action. Additional irons have been purchased for our guests. We are also pleased to announce new carpeting will be coming soon !
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Alejandro
"Weekend"
Room clean. Bed comfortable. Good value.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Richard, I'm glad you found our beds comfortable because you will be even happier to know that we are purchasing new beds soon. We are committing to property improvements and hope to show it off during your next stay. See you soon !
3 night trip Apr 30, 2015
"Not enouch Handicap parking, Bathroom had no Grab-"
Nosioey,
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jerry
"very comfortable"
nice quiet and great front desk services
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Carlos, We very much appreciate your time and feedback. We look forward to serving you again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
carlos
"Nice price and cozy"
Good staff at front desk, very organized and easy check in. I did not like the late check-in and early check -out. I like how cozy it feels on premises. However I did not like the establishment/entertainment next door seeing as I have small kids and kids ask questions...how do you explain a gentlemans club to a 4 year old? All and all it was just ok..
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Haley, Thank you for your comments and feedback. Good Nite Inn does share your concerns and we are following very closely to latest developments in regards to the actions taken by the City of Chula Vista (against this club). I am glad your stay went well and we hope to serve you again soon.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2015
Haley
"not bad for the price"
with regard to rating cleanliness I was impressed with the bath room while the carpet was understandably hard to keep up from abuses of occupants, eg. stains; did not like the bedspread color which rendered me a feeling of uncleanliness. I definitely wanted to change to a room in the front when saw a car with 2 flat tires next to the space in front of the room I was assigned in the back.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear John, I apologize that your room did not meet your expectations. We are very pleased to announce that you will see new beddings and carpeting upon your next stay at the Good Nite Inn. Looking forward to serving you again soon.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2015
"Overall pleasant experience: Would stay here again"
Our room was very clean and everything worked. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and helpful. Only drawbacks were that this motel is not in the best area and they skimped somedays on supplies (i.e., soap, cups).
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Gordon, Thank you for your time and giving us your feedback. I will use your comments to train our staff. Looking forward to serving you soon.
4 night trip with friends Apr 14, 2015
Gordon
"gerrgar1"
Good
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Gerry, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay with us. We appreciate it and hope to serve you again soon.
3 night trip Apr 9, 2015
gerry
"For budget conscious"
Simple place with a good price. Useful a simple night stay if transiting or just visiting for a day or two and not planning much activity.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Kelly, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
"The Truth"
2 night stay pleasure trip solo the beds need up grade but the parking I liked most plenty of spaces.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay. We will be receiving new beds during this summer.
1 night trip Apr 11, 2015
"Hotel review"
I stayed there 3 years ago and nothing haschanged. Beds are very uncomfortable and room is very outdated. I swear the beds have bed bugs. Sad cause its in a great location.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Tresha, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay. We will be receiving new beds during this summer. Hope to see you again soon.
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2015
Tresha
this will definitely be our go to place anytime we are in town. quiet, safe and comfy.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Veronika, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
veronika
"Waste of time"
Booked thru Expedia so my reservation was fine but when i went to check in tgeythe hotel wouldn't accept my debit card but nowhere online did it state that i had to use a major credit card. So i had to find a new hotel last minute
"Nice hotel close to I5"
Nice hotel. Would have liked a microwave in the room
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and feedback in regards to your stay. We hope to see you again soon.
"Unhappy"
Smelly.disappointed. over price for what you get.would never stay here again.didn't trust the cleaness. Saw bugs on the counters.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
mother of2
"Quiet location"
Great motel! Clean simple big pool quiet. Clean bathroom soft bed the best for the great price.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, We appreciate your time and feedback about your stay. Your opinion is always valued and we will address your concerns.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Miranda
"Nice inexpensive stay"
This was a very nice and inexpensive hotel. We were not in the room very much, just to rest and clean up so it was perfect for the trip. The staff was very nice, rooms were clean. You have to pay for Wifi but that's up to you, I really wasn't in the room long enough to need it.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Sergio, Thank you for your time and feedback. We value your business and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Sergio
"Meh"
Well, this is a hotel for those that need a bed for the night and don't have alot of money. It's by no means a luxury hotel. The beds are not comfortable, the rooms smell strange, there is sketchy activity going on, a strip club next door, and it's the sort of place you don't want to have to spend more than one night. Despair will set in quickly.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and feedback. We value your business and are working hard to address your concerns
1 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Basic motel"
Room was clean, staff was friendly. Conveniently located.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, thank you for your time and valuable feedback, hope to see you again soon
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"Perfect for a no-frills getaway to SD."
This motel is near the bay so it benefits from the coastal climate. It's right on I-5 so the rooms on the east side suffer from traffic noise but the other rooms are quiet. The property isn't in the best condition but the rooms are clean and comfortable.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We appreciate your stay with us and hope to see you again soon
1 night trip Mar 5, 2015
"Stay"
Very adequate. Nothing more.
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and feedback
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"They need to be cleaner"
As per one of their employees "they change the cheets every third day to save water"
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"The name says it all, "Good Nite Inn""
It was a very nice stay at the hotel.
Dear Guest, Thank you for your time and feedback. Hope to see you again soon