All hotels in Chula Vista, California, United States of America
225 Bay Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Close to SD harbor, for this price, good deal.
1 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
The staff here are really really nice
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
winston
Stayed here for a trip into Mexico , very convenient to get on trolley and head to border. We could see the ocean across the street . I stay here again
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Edward, Thank you for letting us know your feedback. You mentioned that you will be back and we can't wait to serve you again. Take care until then.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Edward
Wasn't crazy about having to pay a $25 deposit when i got there but did appreciate the parking lot security.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Sorry for the inconvenience of the security deposit and we appreciate your understanding.
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
"Clean and adequate"
Good value for what it is, a budget motel off the frwy. Room was clean and comfortable. Not newly updated but not bad. Desk friendly and efficient. Bed was adequate. and after all, at this price point, clean and adequate is about as good as it you can expect. I will stay again when in this part of town.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Steve, Thank you for your honest review. The Good Nite Inn strives to give our guests value and it seems we delivered for your stay.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
steve
"Good night yall"
Good deal ,clean quiet ..
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Helen, We love the review. I'm glad to hear that you had a good nite ! Take care and we hope to see you upon your next visit to California.
1 night family trip Jun 23, 2015
helen
"Good for price"
Well this place was good for the price. Located right between strip club and Casino
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Jonathan, I appreciate your time and giving us your thoughts. Our new neighbor is a small Casino and is vey nice ! They have a great restaurant that is a short walk from our hotel. I am also glad to announce the pending closure of the club next door. Thank you again and we really appreciate your stay.
2 night business trip Aug 8, 2015
jonathan
"What I expected!"
Just what I expected with the rate I received. No "bells or whistles" just a standard room.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Dan, Thank you for your review. Good Nite Inn strives to deliver value for our guests and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
"Pleasant stay"
The pool was a big plus
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Hank, Thank you for your review. We're happy to see you enjoyed your stay. The pool definitely comes in handy for sunny California. Take care and hope to see you again soon.
2 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Hank
Everything was good.... Only one little thing, wifi is very slow....
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Sergiy, We really appreciate your 5 Star review. We are nearing the completion of our new wifi upgrades and will be offering free, faster wifi to our guests soon!
6 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Sergiy
"safe convenient if average"
Hotel was convenient to Mexico and all transport if necessary...the trolley to the border was nearly next door and parking at hotel was safe enough to leave the car a day or two.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Sandra, Thank you for your review. It will help our future guests familiarize with our convenient transportation system.
1 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
sandra
Perfect.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, A VERY BIG THANK YOU from Good Nite Inn Chula Vista. Have a great day !
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Hotels.com and This Hotel = AWFUL."
Showed up. They could not find my reservation and did not care. Called Hotels.com and they put me on hold forever. Situation was fixed two hours later. Never going to stay at this hotel again, even though it was fairly decent for the price. Will never use Hotels.com again either, which sucks because I'm on a road trip for 10 days and was going to book with them every day.
1 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Crystal
"I would never stay there again"
It was located between a casino and a strip club. The comforter had holes in it and the sheets were super thin. The shower wasn't very clean either.
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Nightmare at the Good Night Hotel"
your internet with out I could not pay with my credit card because my daughter book that and was paying for it so two days later when I was checking out I try to give him the same credit card that I booked it with in order to get my much needed cash back he even tried to say that he didn't have the 200 and some dollars to give back in cash he even try to say that he didn't have the 200 some dollars ... then he wouldn't take my credit card the same card that my daughter booked it with that I had . because it was in my daughter's name we both have the same last name but because my daughter checked me in but didn't check me out so overall the lack of unexpected cash through a damper on our trip and with your hotel attendant with his rudeness made it worse . Overall I feel that your staff shoulda made every accommodation to make it right when it was your internet problem in checking in We were in room 258 on july 31 - August 2
2 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
"Worth the money. Would stay here again!"
The bad: No Internet and credit card machine was down. Had to walk (dropped off by shuttle) to gas station for cash. The good: Stay here! I read the reviews and was a bit skeptical but decided to take the chance. Angie was great! She let me check out my room before checking in. Met the manager in the room who was looking it over and he asked me if I wanted to see another that was being cleaned. (Bigger bathroom). I stuck to the king size room any way. No issues! Room was clean. AC ran cool and the trolley system was how I got around. Balboa Park,San Diego Zoo and Gaslamp Quarter was how I got around. $5 per day for traveling. Didn't plan on spending the day in the room so the wifi want really an issue. They are making changes so don't read too much into older reviews.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Sherman, We sincerely appreciate your understanding during our system outage. All is repaired and we are back to normal business. Thank you for the other feedbacks and details you experienced. We are trying our best and appreciate that you are seeing the improvements.
3 night trip Jul 30, 2015
Sherman
No creidt card, internt is not working
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, We really appreciate your patience during our systems outage. It is repair and we are back to normal. Thank you
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Ac never worked. Which made the whole stay uncomfortable. They don't have blow dryers do bring ur own.
3 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Claudia
"Good nite every nite"
Wish i could stay week after week would be nice,if the company i work for had like a discount with the hotel for out of town worker..
7 night business trip Jul 19, 2015
Danny
"creepy"
Mattress worn out. Pillows very flat and the room smells badly, would not stay there again. paid for three nights and only stayed for two nights
3 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Jerry
All good
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Sergey, I love your review. Two words can say so much right ?!! We truly appreciate your time and giving us 4stars. Take care. Hope to serve you again soon.
3 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Sergey
"good night sleep before flying out of the country"
I appreciate that you didn't cancel my reservation due to a late check in.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, I hope you had a wonderful trip ! Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"good value"
liked room, was really happy to have 2 queens for the three of us. Really great that it was so close to the free way and the front desk lady was friendly. Downsides the room was rather stuffy when we arrived, the grout between the tiles in the shower had mildew that wasn't a big deal but they forgot to restock the toilet paper so the last day I had to go to their office to get some. at least they had some for us.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Diana, Thank you for your detailed review. It really helps us fine tune our services and improve where we fail. I'm glad your liked some of our features for the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.
3 night trip Jul 23, 2015
"won't stay there again"
Room was dirty.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Debi
"Nettes Motel"
Nettes Motel, für ein oder zwei Nächte in Ordnung.leider etwas abgelegen.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for your review. It seems that we received a 3 star rating and will do our best to make it a 5 star experience for you next time. Hope to see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Johann
We arrived at the hotel to find a loud party at the pool then walk into our room and saw a roach by the entrance door inside the room. But the worse was lots of loud voices and threatenings to fight by men right above us on the second floor- we reported it to the check in desk and they sounded like they hesitated to break it up and call the police- so the noise eventually stopped or we fell asleep.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Good budget stay"
We arrived a bit early but they had a room available and let us check right in. When we got to our room the safety door latch was broken so I called the front desk and they had someone there to repair it within ten minutes. The pool was nice and we were only about ten minutes from Mission Beach.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Christopher, Thank you for your time and giving us your experience. I am sorry about the door latch and also glad that we took care of it for you quickly. Thank you for allowing us to serve. Take care.
2 night family trip Jul 15, 2015
Christopher
"Ask for a room in the front of the hotel."
We were one night at the hotel. We were assigned a room in the back of the hotel and when we went in there was a strong smell of smoke even though it was a non smoking room. Also, the room was right near the major highway and the noise was bad. We immediately asked for another room and fortunately we got a room in the front of the hotel. It was quiet and clean. I would go back to the hotel only if we were in a room in the front of the hotel.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Nelson, I am glad that we were able to correct the problem. We are always working hard to make sure our guests receive a clean and odorless room, regardless of where your room is. I apologize for your inconvenience. Looking forward to serving you soon.
1 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Nelson
Room was nice, they let us check in a little early and they were happy to do so.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Valerie, I am glad we were able to help you with your early arrival. Thank you very much for your kind review.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
Valerie
"Pretty Chill"
Chill
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Charles, THANK YOU !
3 night romance trip Jun 29, 2015
"Strip club and casino"
More then I expected. Nestled in between a strip club and a casino. Lots of shady people just hanging out. Slept with my gun under my pillow. The room was decent.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Richard, I'm sorry to hear that you did not feel secure. I assure you our staff is always diligent in maintaining a safe environment for all guests. We also have night security during weekends. Thank you for your review.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Great value for price paid
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guests, Thanks so much for your review ! Hope to see you again soon.
1 night trip Jun 24, 2015
Locks on door didn't work, no free Wi-Fi, chair in room looked like it had blood stain on it.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
"Got what I paid for"
Room wasn't ready at check in. When I did get in bed was odd and soft, and lookeddas though it had not been made. Numerous stains on the carpets. I was going to stay for four more nights but cancelled and went elsewhere
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Stephen
"Price is right"
Best you will get for the price. The pool was clean, the room was clean, and there wasn't any noise at night. It is right off of I-5, close to everything. It is next door to a strip joint, however, it was not noisy. The parking area is gated entry. The bed was pretty awful but we could deal with it for a week since the price was right.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Deborah, Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you found our hotel of great value. You will be happy to hear that your next stay will go perfectly, we are purchasing new beds for you !
6 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
Deborah
"Too noisy."
The restroom was dirty, and the hotel in general is too noisy. It's behind a table dance bar so it's not for family and kids.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Another great stay!"
No problems. I don't really see why others have rated this hotel somewhat low - it's a great hotel and have stayed here three times.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Your review is much appreciated. It's always nice to see our guests take their time to give positive feedback. We thank you.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2015
"t.v."
The one bad thing was the t.v. service I was hoping watch NBA finals on ABC I thought every one gets ABC . They did not so I could not watch. Even living in country with antenna or rabbit ears most will pick up ABC I believe in san diego its channel 10 I still cannot believe a hotel or motel in a major big city would not get a basic t.v. station as ABC.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guest, I'm very sorry that you could not watch your programming in the comfort of your room. There was an interruption from our TV provider and we are making fixes. Thank you for your feedback and we assure you that we will do better for your next stay.
2 night trip Jun 9, 2015
"You Get What You Pay For"
The quality of the room wasn't that great, and I know you get what you pay for and that this is just a motel so I shouldn't expect much. We stood at this hotel for a weekend getaway (2 nights 3 days). We liked that the motel was located just off of a major freeway making it easy to come and go all over San Diego and located near stores. I liked that it had a mini fridge, and that the pool was almost always empty. The mattress covers where dirty and torn, the bedding looked stained and very old. I personally ended up taking off the blankets and bought my own sheet. The bed wasn't comfortable but it was bearable. I found a few roaches in the room, one in the drawer and another by the bed. The restroom was small and I found questionable stains by the toilet wall. The air conditioner was out dated and smelly but it worked and did the job. I normally wouldn't stay in a room I felt iffy about but when you are on a budget and just there for a few nights for a concert you just tough it out and deal- but I doubt I would return, probably only if the motel was renovated.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Stephanie, This is definitely not the quality we want for our guests. I am sorry to hear of your experience and wish to announce our efforts. We are currently replacing our carpeting, beds, bedding, and wifi for our guests. Please reach out to me for your future stay and I hope to personally make sure your stay goes well. Thank you
2 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
"A place for family fun."
We all had a great fun staying at the Good Nite Inn. The swimming is very nice. They have a laundry rm. & ice machine for guest. It's also super close to all the amenities. Including a nature center acrossed the street and a park.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Mary, Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us! We love that you had a great time in San Diego. Take care and see you again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
mary
"all good but wi-fi"
Having to pay $4.95 Wi-fi a day seems unnecessary due to most hotels offering the service for free
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear David, We are pleased to announce that in the near future, we will undergo wifi upgrades and will be providing internet free of charge. I am sorry for your inconvenience.
2 night trip May 30, 2015
"Cockroaches & Smelly Room"
Chose this hotel because it was rated reasonably. Our experience was awful. 2 times during our 3 night stay we found cockroaches, different sizes & locations. Both were reported. The manager offered us a different room but I denied it because of the noise. We decided to stay after he said someone will take of the problem. When we returned at night we smelled chemicals. We found another live cockroach the following morning. The bedspread looks dirty & stinky & is reflected in the overall smell of the room.
3 night family trip May 31, 2015
angie
"Great price and nice stay"
Great stay, no problems, pool very clean
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Reina, We thank you for your business and for your time in giving us your positive comments ! Have an awesome day !
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
Reina
"You get what you pay for..."
The staffs were very attentive and the cost was really cheap; but you get what you pay for really. The bed spring was the worst ever. All of us left with backpain. Also, the exterior trash can is very near the rooms which attracts flies and other bugs.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for sharing your comments. We will definitely give further attention to the trash areas and wish to let you know that we will be receiving new beds and beddings soon !
2 night family trip May 29, 2015
"Great for the $$$"
My room was clean and amnesties were what I expected for the price. It's perfect for what I used it for, sleeping and showering. Hotel is within a 5 min walk or so to the Trolly station, which takes you down town or wherever you need to go in that area. I had no problem walking back to the room late at night and felt safe. I would highly recommend this place.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for your time and comments. I'm happy to hear that you found value in the hotel and will look forward to servicing you again in the future.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Baseball fan
"You get what you pay for..."
Stayed for 1 night. Staff was nice. Room was clean. Beds were comfortable, but the pillows were old and hard. Thankfully, I brought my own pillows. Bedding/linens were old, with burn marks & holes. I didn't expect much from this motel at such a low cost, but was satisfied, and it met my needs. I would actually stay again for 1 or 2 nights. Any longer than that, I would pay higher for a better room elsewhere.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Tina, I'm glad your stay went well and hope you will join us again. I know you next stay will be perfect since we will be receiving new Beds and beddings soon !
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
Tina
"Good stay for the price"
My 3rd time staying at this hotel. Housekeeping does a great job cleaning and restocking the room. Room and exterior showing age but the staff, cleanliness and affordability make up for it. Has flat screen tv and fridge. Could use an update of bed cover and sheets. Great location right off highway. Sandwich between a strip club and casino.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, Thank you for your comments. We're glad your stay was clean and a good value. We are happy to announce that we will be receiving new beddings soon !
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
got a good room and good location for my needs during my stay
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear guest, thank you very much for taking the time and letting us know that we are doing a great job ! Take care and hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jun 1, 2015
pepe
"Peaceful rest can't be expected here."
Very noisy on the first night as next door neighbors kept me awake most of the night. On the second night and fourth nights I heard other loud guests walking by my suite early in the morning which also disrupted my sleep. I don't recommend this hotel to anybody hoping for a good night rest.
Response by Good Nite Inn Chula Vista
Dear Guillermo, I am concerned and would like to give my apologies for the disturbance. It seems that our staff did not investigate into the noise issue. I will share your comments with the staff and we will focus on your feedback for future reference. Thank you for giving us feedback so that we may improve our services.
5 night trip May 21, 2015
Guillermo
"Worse place I've ever stayed"
Room smelt of mildew and when I complained, staff said all rooms smell like that. Room was next to a strip club and people were coming in and out of the hotel hallways all hours. Super loud. Beds were horrible. Springs were poking thur. Would never stay there again, even if it was free. Rather sleep in my car
2 night family trip May 23, 2015