All hotels in Chula Vista, California, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here225 Bay Blvd, Chula Vista, CA, 91910, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Spartan but sufficient"
I chose the hotel because of its proximity to a friend's home. I required the electrical outlets for my CPAT machine, computer, and the charger for my cell phone. The only negative was I had some trouble signing in to the Internet on my computer. However the bed was comfortable and the bathroom facility were sufficient.
Jonathan
"More amenities a plus"
wish wifi was free and would be great to have at least coffee maker in our room
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
Liezl
"Poor parking"
Very poor parking
3 night business trip Nov 3, 2014
"Not bad for the price you pay"
The room was clean when I checked in and the room was decent enough. It is not bad for the price you pay however if you add a little more to your budget you can get a better room. I would rate this hotel 3 out of 5.
2 night trip Nov 15, 2014
Augusto
"Weekend getaway"
not right in the heart of San D. but it was all my two friends and I needed for a short stay.
1 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2014
"won't stay here again, sorry"
Got to the hotel and was hit was a $25 security deposit which the website did not mention. Got to the room and went into the bathroom to find someone fake eyelashes behind the door. Went to relax on the bed and found 3 holes in the top blanket. I could also hear everyone's convo from inside the room and foot traffic was loud. People talking and walking arundel the room all night, the Train going by about every hr, and the bed was not confortable. On the bright side, hotel staff was friendly when we arrived. Would not stay there again. Paid $65 for the night with a 25 buck security deposit...so... $90. Hopefully I get that deposit back.
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2014
"It was has its pros and cons"
It was comfortable and a great deal for the price. However there was a $25 deposit that you don't get back until 2-3 days after you check out. Also room was quiet and did have a lot of activity outside. I did see one roach on the last day of my 4 day stay, but to be fair I did leave the door open for a long period of time the night before. Overall it's not a 5 star hotel but one that's good for a cheap price.
2 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
jesus
"good nite"
It was good
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
Jose
"Hotel Review"
Was in town for work. Needed a place to stay and I was recommended to this hotel. Clean comfortable rooms. Food, gas, and amenities close by and hotel is located right off the freeway and easy to find.
1 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
"Low Expectation 24-hour Getaway"
Great 24-hour stay but when checking out manager barely made eye contact with me. There was a unusual odor in the vanity area sort of smelled like excrament but cant be sure. However because of the great room rate cant expect more than what you pay for.
1 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
"relaxing time"
Was very safe and very confy
2 night family trip Oct 29, 2014
Tanya
"good hotel"
It was great!!
2 night romance trip Oct 24, 2014
Janet
"Good stay!"
Its was a decent place to stay..just minor changes they need to do! But over all I recommend this hotel!
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
Janet
"Far from the beach. Very ugly neighborhood."
Far from the beach. Very ugly neighborhood.
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2014
"Decent hotel no problems"
everything was fine the hotel was adequate the staff was due soon I read it a positive experience for the price
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
construction wo
"Great Place for the price"
the hotel is a great place to stay for the price. The room was very clean. The staff was very friendly.
1 night trip Oct 23, 2014
Cesar Rodriguez
"Good option near San Diego"
We went on the 4th of July weekend to San Diego, but everything was just saturated. Got a good rate on a nearby zone.
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
"Close to restaurants and Sea World"
We love our stay!! Will return for future trips, It was nice and clean and quiet. No problem whatsoever. Enjoyed our stay. Parking should improve. Very small and narrow.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
Monica
"Not for business travelers"
It wasn't according with my expectations. Need a business center as part of the package. You have to pay for internet, use of computer and printer by the minute.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
"Smells, too warm, neighbor had nothing to hide"
We arrived later at night. The desk guy had all the doors locked so we had to check in sliding IDs under bullet-proof glass. This place is located next to a strip club. The room was very warm and smelled bad. Refridgerator did not work.
1 night family trip Oct 14, 2014
"one night"
It's was a one night stay enjoyed it's if I had to do it again I would go back!! Thanks had a pleasure staying here!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
"Close to the Marina"
Very pleasant stay. Quiet & peaceful. The morning of our departure we found after showering that the tub train was stopped up. Did not interfere was showering.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
J.C.
"Far from the madding crowd!!"
Slept overnight. Staff very friendly and helpful. Wish I did not have to pay for the internet connection.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2014
alan
"HORRIBLE HOTEL!"
WHERE DO I START? I HAVE STAYED IN PLENTY OF GOODNITE INNS AND THIS WAS BY FAR THE WORSE I'VE STAYED AT. I'VE STAYED AT MOTEL 6,'S BETTER THAN THIS PLACE. ARRIVED AROUND 11PM THERE WERE A LOT OF MEN SMOKING OUTSIDE OF THEIR ROOMS AND AROUND THE PARKING LOT, DIDN'T SEEM VERY SAFE. THEY HAD A SECURITY GUARD IN THE LOBBY, WHICH MADE ME EVEN MORE NERVOUS. THE GIRL IN THE FRONT DESK NEEDED TO BE A LITTLE MORE ENTHUSIASTIC AND REALLY NEEDED TO COMB A BRUSH THROUGH HER HAIR. MY ROOM WAS IN BACK OF THE HOTEL ON THE SECOND FLOOR, SMELL WALKING UP THE STAIRS WAS NOT REALLY NICE. ROOM WAS SMELLY, DIRTY AND IN MUCH NEED OF MAITENANCE. THERE WERE COCKROACHES ON THE FLOOR ALONG WITH MILLIONS OF STAINS. THE BATHROOM WAS GROSS, I THINK A RESTROOM AT THE LOCAL GAS STATION WAS NICER THAN THAT. I USUALLY REMOVE THE COMFORTER FROM THE BED AND JUST USE THE SHEET AND THE BROWN COVER BUT THE BROWN COVER HAD HAIRS ALL OVER IT. I DON;T EVEN THINK THEY WAS THOSE! IN OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES I WOULD HAVE LEFT THE HOTEL BUT IT WAS LATE AT NIGHT AND AFTER A 6 HOUR DRIVE I WAS NOT ABOUT TO SEARCH FRO VACANCIES IN OTHER HOTELS. IN THE MORNING AS I AM WALKING OUT OF MY ROOM I NOTICED A STRIP CLUB NEXT DOOR, WHICH EXPLAINED ALL THE MEN OUTSIDE. I WOULD NOT STAY AT THIS HOTEL EVER AGAIN AND I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE ELSE.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
"Low on towels and no face towels"
Perfect hotel to book if you will primarily be out and about. Border town to Tijuana and minutes from Downtown San Diego. Inside was decent with minimal linens and no face towels. Hard to communicate with housekeeping, so better to call front office if anything additional is needed. Overall mediocre experience, but defiinitely worth it when not in the hotel and exploring thr city.
3 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Micaiah
I had a blass visiting San Diego California, The hotel was in ny budget thnks.
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
Luis Chavez
"Horrible"
The room was not nice. It smelled. The bed was so uncomfortable. I would not recommend this hotel. It should have been $20 a night.
Other trip Oct 5, 2014
"Bang for your buck"
Me and the gf had to stay here as her apartment was being fumigated. I have stayed here in the past and it is a good bargain for the money if you just need a place to sleep. The bedding is old, the shower has decent pressure. TV's are 19 inches from the 90's. Don't even bother with the Wifi, its terrible and its only good for web browsing/checking emails. It was real quiet and they have security. Our room also had flies the first night. Second night we came back and they were gone. Housekeeping must have got rid of them. All in all if you need a place to crash and don't care about the fancy amenities then this is your place.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"COCKROACHES"
We found a cockroach in our room!!!!!! I told the lead housekeeper and she told me that she was going to tell maintnance to spray! We stayed there for 5 nights and 4 days they never vacuumed at all!! We would see the vacuum on the housekeepers cart but never once did we hear it on!!! The sheets were dirty! We asked for an Iron and it didnot work!!! This place is TERRIBLE!!!!!!
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Vicky
I wish the parking was better. I had to park away from my room.
3 night business trip Sep 25, 2014
"Not too bad, but not the best."
I have a few complaints about this hotel. First of all, you have to use your keycard to get into the parking lot and have a printed parking pass on your windshield, which was annoying when a friend wanted to visit me at my room. Secondly, the pool was arbitrarily closed for "maintenance" the first two nights of my stay, but then opened after the weekend was over without having had anything done to it, which seemed almost intentional. Third, you have to pay to use the internet but it's really not worth it: it was IMPOSSIBLY slow. I couldn't even load a photo, let alone do my normal internet functionality. The room was fine, but the bed was not comfy and the pillows were like rocks. Also, they really didn't give us enough towels ever. I use two towels when I shower (one for hair and one for body) and my boyfriend needs one, too, but they never gave us more than two towels and one day, they took away the old ones but only left us one new one (when the hotel knew there were two people staying in the room). The location was a mixed bag: on the one hand, the view from upstairs was awesome, looking out over the bay, especially at sunset. On the other, it wasn't as centrally located as described and the town it's in is pretty crummy: saw a lot of sketchy characters around the area. Overall, though, the room was such a good value that I would consider going back again.
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2014
Alex
"Ok"
I did not feel very cosy at this hotel. There was a bad smell in our room that they tried to cover up with a strong minty smell which got a bit overwhelming. There was a lot of trash lying around. The strip Club next door was no Problem.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Nina
"NOT a Good Nite. Not even close to being Good Nite"
Where to start, old room and old beds. TV had only 19 channels and no wifi which they charge $5 extra per for 24 hours even you are only staying less than 8 hours. What the heck is that in today's world and service, wifi is free. Then on top of that they charge your credit card for $25 deposit for a room with furniture from the 70's and no coffee machine in rooms, no wifi and does not deserve to be listed here or called a hotel. Need to catch up with today's standard of service,
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"RUDE STAFF NO MICROWAVE NO FREEZER IN FRIDGE 11AC"
THOSE THINGS PLUS NO KNOCKING BEFORE ENTERING
1 night family trip Sep 14, 2014
"over good"
Granted the neighborhood would be as some people call 'ghetto' but I personally thought the area was good. Awesome location not far from Coronado Island and another little beach/park literally 2 mins away. Would definitely stay again. Rooms were as excited normal motel style..and the employees were very nice and helpful with everything.
1 night trip with friends Sep 12, 2014
mariah
Right next door to stripper club and noisy I-5 but rooms were clean and secure not bad for the price.
2 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
"It was standard."
The night staff was fine. Morning staff was rude. But I would stay again if price is right
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
johnny5
"Good budget motel"
My 2nd time staying at this motel. Pros: right off highway & near downtown Chula Vista plenty of resturants nearby plenty of parking friendly front-desk staff clean rooms Cons: dated facility thin & worn towels old tube tv typical tiny motel soap and generic shampoo dirty shower curtain
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Quaint little inn near the sea"
Goodnite Inn is on a secluded road. the neighborhood is very quiet. Black Angus restaurant is a walking distance away and there are many fast food restaurants as well. The parking lot is clean and we were able to park right infront of our rooms. Rooms are big, clean and comfortable. Wi-Fi works great, TV is a little outdated but better than nothing. The A/C unit is a little noisy as it comes on and off. But other than that I had a very quiet night's sleep. No loud guests or car noises from outside. I think you can't beat this hotel for the money. Best value in SD county.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"For its price is ok"
The room did not have a nice smell. Bathroom was tiny, no closet.
1 night business trip Sep 4, 2014
Juliet Hobson
"good hotel"
Good hotel
2 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Ok place to stay"
Convenient place to stay .right off I5. Only 10 minutes to downtown San Diego . Fairly quiet at night. Friendly staff. Room was clean but the carpet had stains. I'm not super fussy, so I would stay here again. They do charge a deposit , but it was refunded within a week.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
"Perfect stay for a quick trip"
My boyfriend and I came down to Chula Vista for a concert and the Goodnite inn was the perfect place to stay! The price was in our budget, super nice staff, the freeway is near by and the room was clean for the most part. I would def stay here again! :)
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
Cindy
Very nice good location overall great place for trolley transportation and a great location for travel tourist spots
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Not bad"
Very tranquil. Need noticed the strip club next door. Would stay again, definitely.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"You get a little more than what you pay for"
I've been to this hotel several times and I haven't had an unenjoyable stay yet. I like that there are many restaurants and stores nearby.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Please dont list this review on internet"
I think this hotel has a lot of potential for being a great place. The land scape and the quietness of the surroundings was tranquil. I did miss my ability to make tea in my room or warm leftovers. In our room the carpet and the chairs needed cleaning. The office area carpet was dirty also. There was a small roll of toilet paper when we arrived, but they fixed that the next day. With that said, if those things changed we would stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"GF not impressed"
Place needs modernization
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
"Needs Just a Little Work"
It was very clean, the beds comfortable, and overall we were happy with our stay. But it does need a little work done. The drain was plugged, and shower water from the night before remained in the tub the next morning. We informed the staff. I don't know what became of it.
1 night trip Aug 21, 2014
Lora
"Good hotel"
I've definitely stayed in nicer hotels, but it wasn't bad. Bed was fine. Hotel room was fine. We didn't explore the neighborhood much so I don't know about that. There is a gentlemens club next door, but there were no problems or anything with that.
3 night trip Aug 15, 2014