All hotels in Ontario, California, United States of America
1801 E G St, Ontario, CA, 91764, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Book, stay, repeat...."
Just needed a place to insure prompt arrival at destination. THIS HOTEL HAS IT TOGETHER! Old School, you know, where the staff is really friendly, they really do care, the room IS clean, not just surface clean. Breakfast nook is ready at 5am, as posted, not getting it together at 5. Fresh items, not just a stale mini muffin. Great place for the right price!
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Old Dirty Hotel"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I reserved room at one rate and had to pay more when I arrived without much explanation. Hotel is old and dirty. No very comfortable but the location is convenient. One stay was enough of me.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
R
The room I reserved was not available and they had no other room to offer me for the same price. Other than that the hotel was fine.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Needed to stay some place during snow storm"
It was ok for a quick stay. Kind an old place, elevator was a little scary. Customer service was great, nice employees.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
joyce
Second stay. Staff are exceptional. Will stay again
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very Pleased"
We were very pleased with our stay in Ontario Airport Inn. It was very clean and your employees were very helpful.
7 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Perfect for a brief stop over."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"A Golden oldie"
The Hotel is very well kept. The pics do it much justice. It is actually an older property. I might stay there again, however I will do a little more price shopping. I thought it was a lot of money for a property it's age. The staff was helpful and friendly and the location is good.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
STEVEN
"Great Value Hotel"
The room that we stayed in was large, comfortable and clean with a balcony overlooking their pool and nicely manicured courtyard. The room itself showed some age. Had some lights go out but were repaired fairly quickly. Carpet was lifted in some corners of the room. The hotel is against the freeway but no noise was heard in the room. Breakfast was above average with freshly cut fruit. In a nutshell, the hotel was nice and would return.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"horrible experience"
I stayed here with my boyfriend and our puppy for 6 nights. Upon check in, I was not told that I had to pay an extra $15/night for my dog to stay, instead upon check out I was given a bill of what I owed them because of their neglegence. Upon check in, i was mot notified about the free breakfast evety morning, or the wifi password, i overheard this information being given to only some guests that checked in. Lastly regarding staff, i requested late check out, which was 3 pm, when I went to return my keys I was charged $20 extra for late check out! When I requested late checkout, I was not advised of the extra fee. Bring your own pillows! Be ready for the grounds keeper to knock on your door the minute it reaches noon on your departure date, EVEN WHEN YOUVE REQUESTED LATE CHECKOUT.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
ahmad
"Ontario Airport INN"
The room was very clean, and large enough to navigate even with luggage outside of closet. It has a microwave, refrigerator, and many bathroom supplies.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Large and spacious rooms."
The room was very large and had a microwave and refrierator/freezer.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Very happy"
Very comfortable room. Delicious breakfast. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"This is the only place we book in the Inland Empir"
Rooms and bathrooms are large, breakfast is ok. Convenient to airport and freeway. Noise from I-10 is the only negative but it can be muffled by turning the fan on in the room. Overall a great 2 nights.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Leanna
"Good bang for your buck"
I stayed there for two weeks, it wasn't bad at all it isn't the newest but the people there seem to really care, at night there is a security officer and he was very nice and always willing to help. I would stay again.
11 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"would stay again"
I would stay here again
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2014
sarah
"Room Stay"
The personal were very accommodating. The room was ok for one night but needs more in upkeep and updating. Ex. Broken windows..smell in laundry area..cleanliness in general...
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2014
Alice
"Clean, well maintained hotel."
Beds were very comfortable. Amenities were appreciated. Surrounding grounds well maintained and security seemed appropriate.
Gail
"Very nice, will return."
Was clean and well kept. Felt safe as they have gated parking lot and security guard roaming around dusk till dawn.
"Satisfied Guest."
Our stay was very comfortable and will highly recommend this place to others.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Kazuko
"Can't Complain For The Price"
Positives: Spacious room, very comfortable memory foam mattress, huge flat screen TV on the wall with a great picture. Can't complain about the neighborhood, it's all airport related hotels/motels, fast food joints and a Denny's (very convenient, had breakfast there before leaving for the airport). And you can't beat the price, I paid $76 including taxes. Negatives: A VERY musty smell to the room, very noticeable upon first entering. This place looks like it was built in the 60's, so kind of hard to get rid of a smell like that now. And they gave me an upstairs room but there were no elevators, I had to lug my heavy luggage bag up and down a flight of stairs. For a comfortable room that size for $76, I can look past a musty odor and the lack of elevator. I would NOT look past it if I had a lady with me. After being in the room for an hour I didn't even notice the smell anymore. But if you're looking for something classy, look elsewhere and spend a bit more.
1 night family trip Nov 16, 2014
"..."
room was nice.Nice shower nice water pressure,Tempurpedic beds very nice
2 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2014
"If you need a quiet place to sleep for eight hours"
We just stopped in to sleep over. The room was quiet and clean. Everything worked. We didn't hear any neighbors. The freeway is very loud, but sort of a constant noisy hum. There is a lot of security, with cameras and electric gates. This was both heartening and a little alarming that it was needed. My only disappointment was that the coffee machine was not working in the morning. The helpful clerk tried to clean it out but no luck. Happily, there is a Starbucks very near by.
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
"Bullet Proof Glass"
The front desk staff is literally behind bullet proof glass! For it's category / price point, a nice place . . . the place is clean, but rough.
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
"perfect for overnight stay close to airport"
For the price this was a very good hotel. Close to airport with shuttle. Great Belgian waffle breakfast and staff was excellent. Nice pool with terrace area outside. Could use some more seating in terrace area, but otherwise, good clean hotel
1 night romance trip Oct 29, 2014
Ashleigh P.
"Fine for an over-nighter"
Older property, good price, very comfortable bed, laundry room available on property.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2014
Pamela
"great rates"
I enjoyed my stay the room was very comfortable with a view of the pool. The hotel staff was very courteous.
1 night trip Oct 24, 2014
nancy
"Best hotel for price in California."
Clean, very manicured landscape, good internet, nice amenities, good breakfast. It only cost $59 and they could justify charging $129.00 for how quality the hotel. Highly recommend. I am usually very particular in every detail and they fully satisfied the details.
4 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Bracken
"Good room for the rate."
Great customer service. Clean rooms. Roving security guard is a real plus.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Williams
"Closest place like home."
The room was very clean. I felt secure. The location of the hotel was great.
1 night family trip Oct 18, 2014
orberdella
Super place, clean rooms, great staff! Great place to leave my vehicle when traveling as well. Fast shuttle service too.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Lisa K Stearns-Migoni
"Decent."
It's a decent. Nothing special. I have no complaints other than them having cameras all over the place watching over you lol. I didn't have breakfast there so I don't know how that was like.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"Staff rude and not at all helpful"
I was a late check in the evening wedarrived everything was paid in advance and I was told all I needed to do was check in I called that morning to confirm I would be a late check in and then it would just take moments as we were going to be very tired after doing a theme park all day. When I went to check in the female behind the desk was very rude and ask me for my license plate number. I told her it was a rental and I just didn't know that but the car was out front being handicapped it's difficult for me to get around and I did not have my wheelchair to go into the office. She then told me she needed me to walk out there and get my license plate number before she could check me in so I did so in pain and not being able to move around instead of her doing her own job and getting that information herself or asking for it when we called to make sure they had everything they needed. This female that checked us in was not only rude but she looked like she had slept in her uniform that was terribly wrinkled and unprofessional. Not wanting to deal with this female any longer we got checked in it into our room at 11:30 p.m. We called the front desk to find out where the ice machine was and what the wifi code was. John answered the phone and asked if he could place me on hold. I was placed on hold for 18 minutes before hanging up. At this point I've given up on the staff all together and when I asked in the morning about what happened and why we were unable to get service from the
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
55yr old female
"Comfortable, not luxurious"
The personnel was very friendly and the room was clean. The decor could use some updating and there were lamp switches not working.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
Silvia
"Close to freeway. Dining"
Customer service was excellent. .ac work great..bed comfortable. .flat tv..on wall..great picture..and sound..cable alot channels. .room and bathroom. .clean..definitely. .come back ..
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Ray
"A really nice place - and a good value -"
We used this place because of the airport shuttle - but we were very very happy when we got there. The room was very nice - with granite upgrades in the bath and everything up to date/ beds, towels, etc. If you don't mind an outside entrance, it is a terrific place to stay. The cookies on check in were a really nice touch.
1 night trip Sep 17, 2014
Mom on college trip
"our Sept 2014 stay."
We stayed for two nights. Our room was facing the 10 Fwy, but suprise, we hardly heard the noise. We had our air conditioner on and it helped. The breakfast was OK, cereral, waffle maker, muffins, fresh fruit. Free Wi Fi was a plus. Beds were comfy, where pillows lacked. Big screen TV and lots of cable channels icluding HBO, along with small refrig and micro. Building is older but rooms updated. I would stay there again. Staff was very pleasureable.
2 night business trip Sep 15, 2014
Carroll's
"good time. I had a wonderful time in ontario. went"
The hotel was in the vacinity of everything. Had dinner at the famous In and Out Burger. Best burgers in the world. Went shopping at the famous ontario mills mall, anything you want is in this mall.
Other trip Sep 21, 2014
Dot
"Ontario Airport Inn"
Nice assortment of hot/cold breakfast items. Blocked off parking for guests.
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
Cynthia
Great hotel for the price!
2 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Close to airport"
For the type of hotel it was it was clean and the up grade of the bathroom makes a big difference on the overall impression. Hotel service was pleasant. The card entrance take a while to work.
1 night business trip Sep 1, 2014
"Very nice"
Very nice hotel very clean and the bed are really comfortable. They give you a complimentary cookie when you check in and it's really delicious might I add
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Convient to airport and to meet my son."
Chosen for convenient location ..near the airport with shuttle ...and for meeting my son after the IRL race at Fontana. New bathroom was very nice and first floor view of the pool was pretty. Breakfast was pretty good and personnel very accommodating.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014
"Great Hotel to Stay at"
I would definitely stay here again , enjoyable experience, friendly staff , and clean room. Thanks again Ontario Airport Hotel !
1 night trip Sep 1, 2014
Kayla
"Relaxing getaway"
I planned a relaxing getaway, and this was exactly what we got. The air conditioner didn't work in our room so we were up graded to a bigger corner room close to the pool.
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Rose Guerra
Staff was outstanding with customer service. One of the waffle machines broke down and was replaced as soon as possible. The staff knew their job and provided outstanding service. Will stay there again in the future!
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
John G
THE POSTIVES: Front desk staff was extremely helpful and upbeat,. They give you cookies before you head to your room, free coffee in the lobby at all hours. The rooms are stocked with an overnight basket ...toothbrush, toothpaste, makeup remover wipes, etc. There were two bottles of water in the little fridge, a microwave, a coffee machine, and iron and ironing board. The bed was memory foam and comfortable, the air conditioner worked wonderfully, and the tv was a nice big flatscreen. Plenty of closet space, plenty of dresser space, little table and chairs for sitting at, and the drapes blocked out all light from the parking lot. The vanity area was outside of the bathroom, so that's a time saver when more than one person is staying in the room. Magnification mirror in the vanity area, so YAY for plucking your eyebrows in comfort! THE NEGATIVES: Although the room seemed to be very clean, the carpet was deplorable. There were several dark stains, and one large sticky spot. This made me so uncomfortable about what may be lurking elsewhere in the room that I slept on top of the bed covers. Also, I was assigned to a smoking room when it was not what I had asked for, and was assigned to a different building than the rest of the people in my party. When we asked for my room to be changed they were unable to accommodate the request, and told us "this happens a lot when you book through third parties".
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
"Definitely not a 4 Star hotel"
This hotel was not up to par so I don't understand why so many people reviewed it so highly. When checking in, the lobby has bulletproof class at check in so that is somewhat alarming as to the local area. Additionally, you have to use your room key to open a parking gate to get to the area where you're supposed to park your car and go to your room. I did not like the fact that I had to get out of my car to do this at night. The cleanliness was a problem too; there were long hairs attached to the worn, cigarette burned comforter. Even the blanket underneath was very worn with cigarette burns and threadbare in many places. This was not a smoking room. The memory foam bed was more like laying down in a sandpit and not firm enough. The towels were very thin and were not visibly clean. There were dark old stains on the bath towels and the hand towels appeared to have dried cheese residue. The bathroom was the cleanest part of the room but I thought it was odd to have a mirror in the shower. This place might be ok for a budget motel but cleanliness is pretty basic. I will not be staying there again.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
J
"One of the two best values I've ever encountered."
I've stayed at different places when taking our daughter back to Pomona, but none of them compare in terms of value. No complaints!
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2014
"Central to local area."
This was our first stay with you, but it won’t be our last. Our room was ready upon arrival. The staff was friendly and courteous. The room was clean and everything worked. We were there for a memorial service for a relative. So, we had gatherings in Ontario, Claremont, Glendora and Upland. Your hotel was central to where we needed to be and easy access to the freeway was a real plus. We enjoyed your breakfast service - great variety, clean and plentiful.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014