All hotels in Ontario, California, United States of America
1801 E G St, Ontario, CA, 91764, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"quick stay - okay"
The area seems a little cautious as you drive in to it and the hotel itself appears a little run down when you drive up. The outside has a bit of a rundown appearance. The room itself was clean. We had issues with the room entry and the staff was a little slow in response, but did resolve. For a quick stay, not bad overall for the money.
2 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"FLEA BAG"
Two words - FLEA BAG!!!!!I am a regular customer of Hotels.Com and it has been an pleasant and rewarding relationship. Unfortunately in an attempt to save a few dollars I took advantage of a discoiunt offered for this particular motel, hotel it's definitely not. Usually I read the reviews and partically base my decision to stay on these reviews. They were all positive and for the life of me I don't know why. Everything, from the neighborhood to the actual room was terible, just terrible. The couch looked like someone brought it in from the street, two pillows that were just as old and wore, good thing I had shower shoes because I would have never walked on that filty carpet. The window did not have a screen. I can go on and on but I hope whoever is reading this takes heed, if not well enjoy your stay but don't say I didn't warn you...
1 night trip Apr 12, 2015
kenneth
Nice to stay in a low cost motel with amenities in room, such as toothbrush, toothpaste, razor, shaving cream, shoe shine clothes and other toiletries, as well as microwave, coffee, etc. Excellent breakfast, timely drop off and pick up at airport with free arming while away. I highly recommend this accommodation
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"one night"
The people at the front desk are not friendly
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
"Close to Convention Center"
It was O.K. but deodorizing smoking rooms would be better.
Other trip Apr 12, 2015
"Good place to stay"
Clean, quiet room. Comfortable bed! average breakfast selections.
1 night romance trip Apr 1, 2015
"Great pick for the price"
Stayed one night for business. The price was good and the reviews were fine. I liked this hotel. It was a bit dated but very clean and the bed was very comfortable. They offered a continental breakfast and coffee in the lobby 24 hours a day.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2015
Good experience nice older motel. They worked hard to make my stay enjoyable. Bottled water, fruit
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
lisa
"good place to stay"
Comfortable bed, quiet room, average breakfast, convenient location
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
"I would stay here again.."
We stayed 3 nights for a business convention. Very close to the conference center. Very clean and updated. Great Breakfast.
3 night business trip Mar 26, 2015
I was surprised about the pool, fresh fruit that was offered 24 hours per day and kind staff with cookies offered at check in.
"It was okay."
right next to many food places and right off the freeway. Strict non visitors policy which was ridiculous. Fridge did not work. Bathtub leaked all over bathroom floor. Beds comfortable.
2 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
Leah
"Ontario trip"
It was nice.
3 night business trip Mar 17, 2015
Jeremy
"Price may seem low.. but its a trick"
This hotel secretly charges for everything. The staff was horrible. Super strict no guests policy.
1 night trip with friends Mar 20, 2015
"Probably last time staying."
We've stayed here a lot, and for some odd reason, the wifi has been getting slower and slower. This time, it kept dropping, and we weren't able to stream Netflix. (And the room smelled really intensely of air "freshener.") Probably won't be back.
1 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Matthew
"good"
Good
3 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
Mohammed
"Awesome"
room was clean and simply amazing. channels were awesome..got to watch several movies on the variety of channels you offer. bathroom soap, shampoo, and conditioner dispencer was very convenient and the mirror in the shower was an awesome touch as well
1 night romance trip Mar 10, 2015
"best bed and shower ever!"
It was an overall good stay, a few things maybe not so much but it wasn't totally bad! The bed I sank in It, and the shower I fell in love with........
1 night family trip Mar 7, 2015
Heidi
"Right on the freeway"
If you stay in the back building the 10 freeway is only about 20 feet away and as loud as constant thunder 24 hours a day!
2 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
Overall, it was really good!
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Roy
"OUTSTANDING"
HAVE STAY A FEW TIMES HERE, ALWAYS A VERY GOOD TIME. STAFF VERY PROFFESIONAL AND HELPFUL. WOULD RECOMEMD THIS HOTEL IN A HEART BEAT.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
victor m.
"Excellent staff!"
I booked two rooms for my entire family to stay the weekend of my son's wedding. We stayed two nights, with a total of 8 people staying in two rooms. The staff was VERY helpful in providing us with everything we needed, right down to extra blankets at midnight, delivered by the security guard!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Brenda
"Ditched in Ontario"
returned my rental a day before my departure, went to the front desk to ask for a ride back to the hotel the clerk confirmed the van will pick me up at rental return. After a 35 minute wait I walked back to the return, I'll never refer this hotel to anyone just bad bad service.
3 night family trip Feb 27, 2015
"Nice, Breakfast available"
First room smelt like urine. Called front desk and they gave me another room. Room walls need to be more sound proof. Overall, stay was good.
Other trip Feb 25, 2015
Ed
"Great value"
Great price, service location.
1 night family trip Feb 17, 2015
Anna
"Noisy and bad neighborhood."
Room was clean but carpet was worn out / had many burn marks and stains. Walls / windows so thin that they let all of the freeway noise in as if they were open. Could not sleep. Woke up at 3:00 from the cars going by. Ended up getting up at 5:00 and leaving. Neighborhood was bad. Did not feel safe. Would not recommend or stay here again.
1 night trip Feb 19, 2015
"Average"
Average place stayed in the older section,better places around for the same amount
2 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
"Nothing out of the ordinary..."
It was pleasant...we enjoyed the stay..kinda didn't like the fact that i had to pay a resort fee and it wasn't no where near being a resort.I thought all fees were taken care of when i booked the stay.
1 night romance trip Feb 14, 2015
Tawny
"On night stay"
Enjoyed my stay, it was one night and we had no issues.
1 night business trip Feb 7, 2015
Marcus
"Reasonable"
Reasonable an d didn't expect it to be much but staff was great and friendly, Had fruit at front lobby and rooms was CLEAN and close to airport with shuttle.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
SLVRFX
"business trip"
very noisy location, bad smell in room; pillow old & uncomfortable; spots in sheet; toilet w/spots.breakfast ok'.very friendly & courteous check in & check out staff
1 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
marcela
"Inexpensive, clean, but a little noisey....."
A last minute booking, and we were looking for something inexpensive, which is the Airport Inn. My only complaint would be noise. Since this is a motel, doors open to the outside not a hallway; there is a window and noise comes through easilly. Even though we arrived late in the PM, others arrive into the early AM and we got to hear everyone of them pass by our room. Otherwise, room was cleaner than many 'name brand' hotels I've stayed in; beds are memory foam and the shower actually has body spray heads not just the normal single shower head. We only grabbed fruit on our way out, so did not experience the breakfast; I understand it was good based on a conversation heard through the window - 'waffles are just like grandpa makes' was my wakeup call...
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"GOOD"
NICE, JUST TO CLOSE TO THE FREEWAY I CAN HEAR NOISE
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2015
"ok"
One night out
1 night trip Dec 30, 2014
"Book, stay, repeat...."
Just needed a place to insure prompt arrival at destination. THIS HOTEL HAS IT TOGETHER! Old School, you know, where the staff is really friendly, they really do care, the room IS clean, not just surface clean. Breakfast nook is ready at 5am, as posted, not getting it together at 5. Fresh items, not just a stale mini muffin. Great place for the right price!
1 night business trip Dec 29, 2014
"Old Dirty Hotel"
Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I reserved room at one rate and had to pay more when I arrived without much explanation. Hotel is old and dirty. No very comfortable but the location is convenient. One stay was enough of me.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
R
The room I reserved was not available and they had no other room to offer me for the same price. Other than that the hotel was fine.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Needed to stay some place during snow storm"
It was ok for a quick stay. Kind an old place, elevator was a little scary. Customer service was great, nice employees.
1 night romance trip Dec 30, 2014
joyce
Second stay. Staff are exceptional. Will stay again
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Very Pleased"
We were very pleased with our stay in Ontario Airport Inn. It was very clean and your employees were very helpful.
7 night romance trip Dec 16, 2014
"Perfect for a brief stop over."
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel. The room was clean and quiet and the bed was very comfortable.
1 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"A Golden oldie"
The Hotel is very well kept. The pics do it much justice. It is actually an older property. I might stay there again, however I will do a little more price shopping. I thought it was a lot of money for a property it's age. The staff was helpful and friendly and the location is good.
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2014
STEVEN
"Great Value Hotel"
The room that we stayed in was large, comfortable and clean with a balcony overlooking their pool and nicely manicured courtyard. The room itself showed some age. Had some lights go out but were repaired fairly quickly. Carpet was lifted in some corners of the room. The hotel is against the freeway but no noise was heard in the room. Breakfast was above average with freshly cut fruit. In a nutshell, the hotel was nice and would return.
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2014
"horrible experience"
I stayed here with my boyfriend and our puppy for 6 nights. Upon check in, I was not told that I had to pay an extra $15/night for my dog to stay, instead upon check out I was given a bill of what I owed them because of their neglegence. Upon check in, i was mot notified about the free breakfast evety morning, or the wifi password, i overheard this information being given to only some guests that checked in. Lastly regarding staff, i requested late check out, which was 3 pm, when I went to return my keys I was charged $20 extra for late check out! When I requested late checkout, I was not advised of the extra fee. Bring your own pillows! Be ready for the grounds keeper to knock on your door the minute it reaches noon on your departure date, EVEN WHEN YOUVE REQUESTED LATE CHECKOUT.
4 night romance trip Dec 7, 2014
ahmad
"Ontario Airport INN"
The room was very clean, and large enough to navigate even with luggage outside of closet. It has a microwave, refrigerator, and many bathroom supplies.
1 night family trip Dec 6, 2014
"Large and spacious rooms."
The room was very large and had a microwave and refrierator/freezer.
Other trip Dec 12, 2014
"Very happy"
Very comfortable room. Delicious breakfast. Enjoyed our stay.
1 night family trip Nov 30, 2014
"This is the only place we book in the Inland Empir"
Rooms and bathrooms are large, breakfast is ok. Convenient to airport and freeway. Noise from I-10 is the only negative but it can be muffled by turning the fan on in the room. Overall a great 2 nights.
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2014
Leanna
"Good bang for your buck"
I stayed there for two weeks, it wasn't bad at all it isn't the newest but the people there seem to really care, at night there is a security officer and he was very nice and always willing to help. I would stay again.
11 night business trip Nov 11, 2014