All hotels in Woodbury, New York, United States of America
8030 Jericho Tpke, Woodbury, NY, 11797, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Regular internet service
    Room is all right
  • Wellness Area
    Poor wellness & sports facilities
"Very small!"
Extremely small room
1 night romance trip Jan 4, 2016
Kristin
"Great place for a great price"
It was very relaxing and quite
1 night trip Dec 30, 2015
Herbert
"great"
Nice large room great tub. Nice tv with many HBO cinemax channels.
3 night business trip Dec 11, 2015
Michael K.
"short weekend getaway"
For the purpose of our trip it was great. The guy at the front desk was exceptional, patient and very welcoming. Would definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Dec 5, 2015
Great
3 night business trip Dec 3, 2015
richard
"Fair"
Bed was comfy , but carpet was badly stained. Looks like there was fresh paint, hope they do the carpets next. Clean bath room.
1 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
ED
I stayed here for two nights while visiting my parents. Pros: -The room was nice and clean. -There's a great bakery (Gaby's Gourmet Bagelatessan) right across the street! That said, Jericho Turnpike isn't particularly nice to walk across) Cons: -The second night I could hear the people walking around upstairs, which was kinda annoying. The TV solved it. :) -You have to walk outside from the lobby to get to the rooms. It's more of a motel style where your door opens out into the parking lot.
2 night family trip Nov 13, 2015
vanessa
"The Worst."
The whole Hotel.com experience awful. I was scheduled to stay at a Best Western but Hotels.com never set my reservation. I traveled 500 miles to find no room. They did get me a room at a Days Inn close by that was small, cramped and dirty. I was schedules to stay 2 nights by left after one. Needless to say, I will never book at a Best Western or use Hotel.com's service ever again.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
Very comfy bed
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"Days Inn Woodbury is great"
Days Inn Woodbury was great.It had a lot of shopping stores across the street and everything (such as cvs) was a few mins way.I recommend if you want to get away and spend alone time with your significant other.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2015
"A good night at the Days Inn"
This hotel was fine. The rooms and beds are comfortable. The staff was very nice. The free breakfast was good.
1 night business trip Nov 2, 2015
Room had bugs and was dirty.
1 night business trip Oct 26, 2015
"Basic stay in a convenient location"
Used for a quick overnight stay for a wedding. good for one night
1 night romance trip Oct 24, 2015
Meaghan
"Former Nassau County resident"
I, unfortunately, am homeless right now & living in my car. I am a former employee of a hotel who did nothing to help me & therefore, my entire paycheck sometimes went to getting a hotel room within the Wyndham family. I stayed a few times at the Ramada Plaza (DO NOT DO IT) which was an extreme disappointment all the way around--from comfort to accessibility to staff. A lot of my activities are still in Nassau County, though--so on days when I needed to be here I opted (when possible) to get a room at the Days Inn (formerly Executive Inn) in Woodbury. I am very familiar with the area having lived in Nassau for 25 years so I knew it was pleasant but I never had the need to stay. With my situation, I am cost conscience at this point & since I had gained some Wyndham points from my stays at Ramada I wound up at Days Inn. Good points; very accessible to all of your needs. There is a shopping center across the street where you feel like you're in a small village. That being said--you are not--you are on a main road which brings you to anything you are looking for. Down in the next "shopping center" is a Stop & Shop so if you prefer to pick up a few things in a larger supermarket you can (& it's walking distance). The staff is very friendly & does what they can to help you with anything you need. There is also a fitness room (I haven't had any complaints). The hotel is withing walking distance also to a church. Negatives; no laundry room, uncomfortable beds.
Other trip Oct 24, 2015
"A great stay"
The hotel staff was very friendly, suggested giving use us a room on the second floor for privacy away from a lacrosse team coming in later that evening. That was very thoughtful.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Mavelyn
"Perfect for a short business stay."
Very friendly staff. Room was no-nonsense: clean and comfortable. Air conditioning unit was a little loud but other than that everything was great.
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Theodore
"After Wedding"
The good- free breakfast buffet from 7am - 10am, near wedding venues, cleaner than most motels, dominos delivers late at night for drunk people The bad- I would recommend getting a room on the second floor so you don't have to hear a stampede all night long, very loud screaming drunk people all hours of the night The ugly- there was a used bar of soap in our bath/shower .. Yuck. Other than that it wasn't all that bad, bed was comfy
Other trip Oct 12, 2015
Emily
"Great For One Night Stay"
We were there for an overnight stay. Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Location was fine with a good diner right down the street.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Gilbert
"Good Stay / Clean Room"
It was a nice place to stay, we were only there for 1 night for a show at the Paramount in Huntington. Clean room, quit area (our room was in the back bank)I would absolutely stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2015
Ralph
I am always wishing for much softer pillows. Seems Hotel don't like soft pillows. Hard pillows are back for your alignment.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Jeffrey
"OK if only sleeping there."
It is what it is. Good Mattress. Noisy with people slamming Car doors at 2am and talking outside room. Staff tries hard. Dated decor in lobby, dining room.
1 night trip with friends Sep 5, 2015
"Will def go back"
Definitely a safe family hotel or good for business. In a nice area - a lot to do. The breakfast is great too in the morning
1 night family trip Sep 2, 2015
Kate
"Comfortable"
Very comfortable
1 night business trip Jul 3, 2015
"Great stay for a quick family trip."
It was a great place for a long weekend. Reasonable price, decent breakfast, and the desk staff was very helpful when we needed extra towels etc.
1 night family trip Aug 29, 2015
"Sleepless in Woodbury"
Had terrible sleep. Mattresses were way too hard and high. I am 80 years old and had a miserable time as far as sleeping, my elbows got bruised trying to get up and off of bed. Other than above the place gets a medium rating!
4 night family trip Aug 19, 2015
Marilyn D.
"Accomodating staff"
Staff at this Days Inn were very helpful. They made every effort to make me comfortable.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
Jill
"Location"
We paid for the location to stay in this motel, other than that I can't think of anything that makes excited about returning here.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Nice hotel. 2/5 breakfast buffet.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Jack
"Most unsatisfactory facility ever experienced"
Toilet tissue too thin, therefore not able to use conveniently. Not able to use in a normal way. I had to complete process by using the shower. A completely disgusting experience. Entire toilet tank, bowl, and seat needs a 2015 upgrade. After several flushes, rusty flapper chain and old degraded connecting plastic rod broke. In order to flush, one had to reach down into water holding tank and lift water release flapper by hand.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
Pay for what you get
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2015
Nichoals
"Disappointment"
We realize this hotel was just taken over by Days Inn but it was till not well appointed as far as the rooms were concerned, Double bed (which is what we were told is the only bed size Expedia reserves) was too small and the hotel would not upgrade us to a king or 2 doubles even after we suggested we would pay the difference. Yellow tape across the access to the lower level in the mail bldg. was very off-putting.....kind of scary. Construction noise at the other areas which were still under renovation started too early in the AM. Would not stay there again.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Shelli
Just a suggestion....put mirror on inside bathroom door so with the door open, anyone styling their hair or dressing can see front and back.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
"great place to stay"
This was a great hotel! I was there alone, only for the night. The room was the perfect size for just me. The room was perfectly cleaned and the bed was very comfortable. I would definitely use this hotel again if I was ever in the area :)
1 night business trip Jul 28, 2015
"Days Inn Woodbury- nice stay."
Hotel was more than adequate for a comfortable night. Seemed to be big destination for local weddings. Pool was clean and enjoyable for morning before the wedding we attended.
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Convenient, comfortable. Had everything we needed. Decent breaksfast and friendly staff. Short walk to a very good diner.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very nice Day's Inn and great staff"
Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great serviceGreat staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no problems, great service Great staff and comfortable room, no
Other trip Jul 26, 2015
Art
"Great experience !"
Bed was so comfortable, room was very clean and front desk staff friendly and helpful! Will stay again!
1 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Christine
"Ok stay"
Ok stay a little over priced for for location and type hotel , but I guess when all the 4-5 stars are booked ?
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
We enjoyed our stay. Our only negative comment about the room would be that the bathroom door did not close all the way (maybe due to humidity) and our front door closed but we really had to push against it to open it. (Again -- maybe a humidity issue with the wood.) We loved the proximity to Starbucks and enjoyed a great Sunday breakfast at the Diner. Nice neighborhood - felt safe. We would stay again!
2 night romance trip Jul 18, 2015
Deirdre H.
"Worth the Price"
We stayed for two nights. The staff was very accommodating and helpful. It wasn't the best hotel I've ever stayed in (in terms of overall condition). But, that's not really something the staff can be held accountable for.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Heavy smoke smell in room and linens. I would rather not take a shower and dry off only to smell like the room.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
On the main lobby people were doing construction work at the breakfast time disregarding people eating there. Very unhealthy situations. They supposed to wait at least the breakfast is over Jo New Jersey
Other trip Jul 14, 2015
"Basic lodging"
The rooms smelled musty, and the air conditioners cycled on and off too loudly, kept waking me up. The continental breakfast was minimal.The beds were comfortable and the rooms clean, but overall it was just 'ok'
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
Liz
"Poor Room Condition"
Room smelled horribly of smoke. Front desk let us checkout at no charge without any problems.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
For business, very pleased with the room it was clean and quiet
Other trip Jul 8, 2015
"Woodhaven NY"
The room was very clean and the king bed was very comfortable. Friendly staff and great breakfast. Everything was served fresh. Neighborhood was very nice, close to stores. Will definitely stay there again.
2 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
Anita
Advertised as having a pool...pool closed.Not a hotel--run down motel in nice area.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
It was great i loved it plan on returning
1 night romance trip Jun 26, 2015
Cecilia
"Close to wedding venue"
The room was clean and refrigerator, iron and ironing board a plus.
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Unfortunately it was under construction. The first day the parking lot was being repaved and we had to move our cars. The second day the water was turned off from 10:30 until. We had a family reunion planned there and it was inconvenient timing for repairs!!
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015