All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
2601 Collins Ave, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.9
    2.8
    2.5
"Decent Spot in SoBe"
The staff were very nice and the place was well kept. The rooms were old and not updated, but we didn't spend a lot of time in the room so it didn't matter. We were there for WMC and the location was pretty about 10 min from the glitz of SoBe and about 15 from downtown. For the price, not bad.
3 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Not luxury but not bad. Better service than most."
I was fine with the hotel. Great customer service which is notoriously horrible in sobe. Beach right behind the hotel. Quick cab ride to any destination.
2 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2014
"Will recommend others the same,great price"
Good pleasent stay will come back again. Good value for price location and hospitality is great
Other trip Mar 27, 2014
Biswajit
"far from the best"
The location was ok, it's not close to the action of South beach it's like 12 blocks away. The bathroom was very old and worn down, with a bad scent that came from the running water. The breakfast was as basic as it gets. I would not refer this hotel if u are young and trying to have a good time. We stayed one night only thank goodness!
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2014
lilly
"Our stay"
hotel is close to beach so I guess that's how they get away with charging so much for the rooms. We had a better room close to airport for half the cost.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Lorraine the Crack Hotel"
I Checked in and as soon as I saw the Room I immediately Checked out it was Awful, Toilet had urine on the seat Floor tile cracked haven't been moped in I don't know when. Furniture so Dated and they have the nerve to ask for an additional $50.00 Dollar deposit. I have seen furniture on side of the road in better condition.This is not a Hotel nor Motel it's a Dump very disappointed. The Picture's that's posted online is very Misleading.
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"A Nice Find"
We decided last minute to go to south beach, first time to south beach, but we were lucky to find this hotel especially for a price. Its a no frills place, but a nice location, wallking distance to the main part of South Beach. Less than a block to boardwalk and beach. Its convenient, its away from the hustle and bustle, but close enough to walk. If you are looking for inexpensive this is the place.
2 night trip Jan 16, 2014
Ron&Lisa
"Clean"
Clean older hotel. Would stay closer to restaurants next time. Good news was bus stop was just outside hotel.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Needs some renovation"
The people who work there are very friendly and accommodating, but the hotel itself is in need of some major updating and general maintenance. There is no thermostat in the room to make it cooler and there are no screens on the windows, so you are pretty much stuck with the temperature. Our ceiling fan didn't work and neither did the TV remote. It was fine for a night, but I wouldn't stay there again unless the price was better.
1 night trip Jan 19, 2014
B
I enjoyed it and got a peaceful night sleep as well
1 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Awful! terrible hotel!"
The most terrible thing is that the bathtub and sink were dirty from the first day and the floor in the bathroom was not also cleaned during our 3 day stay. The second thing is that since there was only one bath towel for our three persons on one day, I called the flont desk but no one brought towels and I had to receive towels at the desk by myself. The third thing is about Wifi. Although the Wifi was free, the connection was so terrible that we could hardly use it. Also, it had a connection trouble on the 2nd day so we could not use it at all. The final thing is that we ordered an paid shuttle bus for the airport and paid on the previous day but a stuff at the desk told that no one would use the shuttle to the driver who asked about that four times. Luckly, we noticed the shuttle leaving and cought it at a signal. We have to say that this hotel doesn't reach the minimum service level.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2013
supiyo
"NYE @ South Miami"
Well, room pictures and description always look/sounds better than reality: Deluxe room is small. Full kitchenette is not "full": we had to ask for additional items. Floor is dirty - they don't use water/soap to clean it, but only dry clean. Windows have never been cleaned up. Curtains had holes. Bed sheets had fat stains. There is no space for 3rd person, if all have to sleep separately. Spare cot that they have is for child...small and inconvenient. Maybe, we just got a bad room. In general, for a budget hotel it is Ok (if to clean the floor and windows), but the price we paid was definitely not a "budget" ($2100 for hotel / 8 nights), so we expected more.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
MF
"Nice hotel to the beach"
Good
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
rafy
"Value hotel close to the beach"
Good value if you are looking for a place to stay for one or two nights. We stayed here prior to our cruise and it was a good deal. The place is clean, but a bit shop worn. Breakfast was ok.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
Mel
"older but clean near Ocean Drive party mile"
it is an old hotel, bathrooms seem to be original and worn. But it was very clean and had complimentary breakfast (not enough room to sit though at rush hour). You can walk to most of the South Beach attractions and the beach is only a few steps away. Good deal for the price.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Dani
"The manger Tamara is such a sweet heart!"
The manger Tamara is such a sweet heart! She did everything in her power to make sure I had a great stay, along with friends and family. She made my stay very pleasent.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Mr"
very good location, its good for stay long.
3 night business trip Sep 12, 2013
Les
"Worst beach hotel I have ever seen"
Worst beach hotel I have ever seen. The room is really worse. No need to say there was no bath tub in the room. We have to stand straight and take bath with the shower being very slow. And it is a hotel with nothing proper.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"OLD AND DIRTY"
the lobby was nice and clean but the room a disaster. it looks like the old times in Miami! Please spend some money to upgrade the rooms!
2 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Room 205"
I was there between 8/23-8/26 and I found my room to be great. I literally just used the room to shower and sleep and that was perfect. The location was great, just a few blocks from south beach so it wasn't as crowded on the beach and parking wasn't half as expensive nor was it mission impossible.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Never return"
I made reservations for my mother. this was a special getaway for her and I had called a few days in advance to comfirm the reservation and to make sure there was a room available upon check in. No room was ready or available upon arival and the whole hotel was just dirty. Rooms dirty, main lobby area was dirty. Just seemed more like a hostle and NOT a hotel atmosphere. My mother ended up getting a hotel 30 minutes from the beach which made the whole experience even worse. Will never return.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2013
"You Get What You Pay For..."
Originally was supposed to stay 5 nights...during the 1st night I made reservations at another hotel so that I could check out 1st thing in the morning. Elevator is very small. Room just felt dirty. I slept on top of the bed spread and refused to use the pillow. Grossly outdated. The half way decent photos of this hotel are misleading. Expect the worse. There were people sleeping in the lobby the next morning near the "continental breakfast." You get what you pay for and there is a reason this place is so inexpensive. But if you are just looking for a place to crash it may be ok for you.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Qui
"you get what you paid for"
My stay was good, the ocean is right behind the hotel, the attractions were in walking distance. Rooms, are just Normal, you wont be wowed by it..our tv could never give A Clear Channel and be aware of you noisy immature next door neighbor. That Was a problem.
3 night trip with friends May 16, 2013
voni
"Great value and great location!"
Very convenient to South Beach - service desk was extremely helpful. Would definitely stay here again!
2 night trip with friends May 3, 2013
Marissa
"The Worst!"
My experience at the Lorraine was absolutely horrible! The pictures on the website did not compare to the hotel, I believe they were photo shopped. The bathrooms are horrible old rusted and out of date. There was a different staff member at the front desk every night. There was blood and stains on our so called fresh sheets. we put the sign on the door for them to service our room and when we arrived back at the hotel we noticed they made our beds with the same old sheets and pillow cases that had our lipstick stains all over them, they just flipped the pillow on the other side. When i asked for them to place us in the best room of the hotel, i was told it was being "painted". i dont believe it exists!!! The location is on 26th street and most of the interactions are down by 6-14th street so it's a healthy walk away. At the end of the day DO NOT STAY here you will not be pleased. I payed $150 a night for garbage
4 night trip with friends May 1, 2013
Angel
"not the best, but certainly not the worst"
I thought my stay at Lorraine was quite pleasant. I did not expect to get much for the price I paid, but I think the value is very good. Although it is a bit run down, my room was clean and I felt safe. The staff is very friendly and accommodating. If you are traveling to Miami on a budget, or just need an easy place to store your gear, sleep and shower - this is the place for you.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
"Bring Your Own Broom (BYOB)"
This hotel was nowhere near standard...at any price. My feet were black from all the dirt on the floor of the room. The extra blanket that they provided had a brown stain. The shower bar was rusted-out, and the pillows were inconsquential. There wasn't even a designated space to load/unload your luggage. The security bar on the door was busted, which made me wonder if the hotel was really a safe place. The public bathroom in the lobby was under repair, so it was unusable in an instance when I really needed it. There is aboslutely no parking, so you have to secure your own parking through regular public means.. The staff seemed nice, but they couldn't produce a zero balance receipt upon check-out. Also, I just noticed that they never removed the security charge from my credit card. The only thing this hotel has going for them is that it is near the beach.
Other trip Apr 2, 2013
Charlie
"Only 10mins walking time to main South Beach"
Friendly receptionists. Free breakfast. Free coffee and jiuces all day. Convenience store in the corner. Bicycle station in front of hotel. Beach one block away.
3 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
"good value"
Expected worse when I drove up to the hotel, but was pleasantly suprised. Lobby was clean and airy, the rooms were small but comfortable. The bathroom although clean was very outdated. Water pressure not so great but sufficient. The TV left a bit to be desired, I don't think the cable was connected very well. The beds were comfortable and clean.
Other trip Feb 19, 2013
"Ok"
Overall the hotel "do the job" for your stay, at least is near the beach. The rooms needs a litlle remodeling in order to improve appearance vs the cost of the stay. All the personnel are great and are always eager to assist you and provide you a good service.
Other trip Feb 15, 2013
Jorge
"Less than average.Will hardly recommend this hotel"
The size of the room and the bathroom was OK. There was not even 1 chair in the room. Safe on the floor is very disturbing for an older adult. We could not fill the sink, so it was impossible to make light wash of shirt or socks. Breakfast was served to late - starting 7:30 is far to late, and most of the times it wasn't ready even at that time. Cleanliness - We found it OK, but we heard some others complaining.
Other trip Jan 22, 2013
zevi
"Nice Stay"
A 5 night stay that I would pay to do again. Real close to the beach, bike rentals are near by, and the weather was great!
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"overpriced rooms and poor breakfast"
Breakfast was horrible, a shack of breads and flakes Okay in terms of location, 2 blocks away from the beach but kind of far to walk to the south beach(10 blocks) The hotel overall lacks any ambience if compared to the room tariff They claim to give free internet everywhere, but the connection was intermittent even in the sole desktop lying in the lobby for public use. Connection was very haphazard inside the rooms.
Other trip Jan 1, 2013
"Poorly mantained"
Dirty and poorly mantained with good location. No hot water in the entire hotel on the second day of my stay.
Other trip Dec 22, 2012
Alberto
"Get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for. Location is not bad but hotel seems very outdated and there is alot of hallway noise.
Other trip Dec 18, 2012
"Horrible service"
The front desk was not friendly and the bathroom was filthy will never stay there again stayed in better hotels at south beach for less very over priced.
Business trip Nov 21, 2012
"miami 5-11/11/12"
Too far from the entertainment area. Basic infrastructure.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"Please read."
Over all suitable if used for sleeping only. Bed sheets had stains as did the towels. You can hear people in the next room load and clear not to mention the upstairs and hallway as well. Best part of the stay is that the beach is at your door step and you are not far from shops and eats and night life.
Other trip Oct 29, 2012
"Basic Hotel but okay for Value"
Basic hotel....not upscale but clean and good staff. Decent value hotel and close to beach.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"I wouldn't recommended."
It was just for one day but it all I need to say that I won't stay in that hotel no more. First impression is the best impression. Is not what expected for what they charge me, I would not stay there again I would rather stay in a Motel 6 for the next time.
Other trip Sep 14, 2012
Soto919
"Position great, hotel tired"
I guess what you pay for here is position, and it is virtually on South Beach. But the hotel needs quite a bit of refurbishment. Cooking facitlites were in situ, but no pots and pans to cook with! Some very basic models were provided when requested. Towels were provided to take down to the beach.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
Alison
"not worth the vaue for $$$ spent"
AC wasn't affective and a budget hotel. In case traveling during summer season, would advice not to stay in this hotel. only positive aspect is the included continental breakfast. no hotel parking, have to use the nearest public parking @ 27th street, public parking rate is dollar an hour and from 8am-6pm after that its free.
Family trip Sep 9, 2012
arrycomm

"Just got back from stay at Lorraine."
Staff we're friendly, hotel a bit run down but overall great rate for good location, literally steps to the beach.
2 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Charlotte
"not i was expecting"
its hard to find a parking in the night and u have to pay your parking fee during 8am to 6pm by the way the room condition is not good and clean. However. The frontdesk staff altitude is not bad
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
dont stay there
"You get what you pay for!"
Friendly staff, nice complementary breakfast. This hotel has seen its best days many years ago!
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
"No parking but comfy beds"
With a late check in of 3:00 but willing to store suitcases until check in time it was an okay place to stay. Definitely not the worst place we stayed in but not the best either.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
Karan
"Close to the beach in South Miami"
Well located, a block to the beach and within walking distance to the main South Miami shopping precinct. This hotel has so much potential and even with some simple changes could do more to help guests be more comfortable. We appreciate "retro well done", but in our room the furniture and furnishings were just dilapidated and the bathroom very old and tired.
2 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
Roland
The hotel entrance didn't have a ramp and it was difficult carrying our cases up the steps. Our standard room had a double bed, sink,fridge, microwave plus some crockery and cutlery. Unfortunately there was nothing to wash or dry the plates with. The bathroom was old but had a good shower. The floor and furnishings could also do with a good clean. The hotel had good beach access plus shops were close by.
4 night trip Sep 21, 2014
Susie
"Get what you pay for"
Any discount hotel in South Beach is going to be a little disappointing, but this one was a pleasant surprise. An old hotel than has seen better days, but clean, comfortable and close to the beach and shopping.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Simple hotel close to beach"
Not a bad place for young backpackers, but its too simple for a family with little kids.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014