All hotels in Sedona, Arizona, United States of America

Great pool
    Great amenities
    Service is adequate
  • Value for money
    Fairly good value for money
    Bad breakfast
"Sweet short stay would love to have stayed longer."
Family vacation for children's fall break. Was a very nice short 2 day stay. Arrived late 8 pm and front desk agent Carol was very accomadating gave as great ideas about where to eat since everywhere closes around 9pm. Went to eat at Spoke & Wheel and iur waitress Cherry was also great and very friendly and accomadating. Wish we could've stayed longer. Only annoying issue was male front desk agent in morning didnt have a clue on where to eat fir breakfast in the morning. Sent me to see concierge? Found that odd when frontdesk agent at night was great on giving ideas. Also this is a timr share resort so they try and have you buy into there vacation time share ideas. So beware of the concierge if you're going to relax make sure you do your research on booking your own activities instead of adking them. Otherwise stay was excellent. Great price,great view,great location. Very lovely.
2 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
helenna
"I had a Wonderful Time"
I found Los Abridagos by accident. I am so thankful I did. I read all the reviews after I booked it and was a bit apprehensive as to what I had gotten us into. I am bursting at the seams to tell you that our experience was fantastic!! We were given a room on the second level that had a peaceful back veranda. Our suite room (I was expecting a simple hotel room) was clean and large. The bed was so comfortable. The pillows amazing!! The shower head was perfect for me but a bit short for my friend. It wasn't a big issue though. Does the carpet need to be changed. Yep. I just wore my sandals. It wasn't luxurious and fancy. It was clean, open and relaxing. We had a room near the pool and they showed Cinderella our first night there on a big blow up movie screen. How fun!!! The grounds are amazing. The employees were friendly and helpful and had a great sense of humor!! I signed up to come back next year. I usually try a new place every year to see more of the United States. I was not pushed to see the presentation of the timeshare. I decided I was curious as to what it entailed though and I went. While it doesn't fit into my schedule at this time - I do not regret my decision to listen. Also - parking was easy. I had read all the complaints about parking two blocks away. Wasn't an issue for us! The pool was clean as was the hot tub. Our bartender, was great the day we laid out. Our server was wonderful, Shary? Chary? Food was amazing!!
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
EmmaLoves Me
great condo-but because we only stayed 3 nights-they did not come in daily to clean our room
3 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
This resort was highly disappointing, we were given a "renovated" room and it still seemed very outdated to me, it also had an old musty smell. The rooms are large but I would be willing to trade that off for an updated nice room. The parking situation is also a complete nightmare, be prepared to walk!! This resort is way overpriced for what you get, I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Great service, awesome location"
Los Abrigados was so much more than I had expected! For $150/night on hotels.com this place was a steal. Our suite was located right next to the HUGE Jacuzzi & salt water pool. Very convenient, surroundings were beautiful, room was spotless and bigger than expected & service was great. I especially appreciated Josh, our concierge, who did everything in his power and more to make our stay the best possible. I'd definitely stay here again if I ever came back to Sedona!
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
Room was comfortable but had 2 large spots on bedroom carpet. No numbered parking space. Food at restaurant excellent Service superior Lovely outside paths for walking, Next to Talacpaci Sleeper sofa memory foam mattress, very comfortable
2 night family trip Sep 29, 2015
Sherry
"underwhelmed by the room"
for the amount of money paid the room was disappointing. if you are using more of the resort facilities it is probably a better value, but we just wanted a place in Sedona and did most activities outside of the resort.
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
"Relaxing, Spacious, Peaceful, Close to everything!"
READ about this hotel! If you know ahead of time you won't have daily housekeeping, you won't have the stress of wondering if/when they're there. I thought I would be bothered by that, but quite the opposite! We had plenty of towels, coffee, everything we needed and didn't have to worry about interruptions! So what I had to make my own bed. No big deal! Then you are free to enjoy the property, views and serenity. We LOVED it. We came 28 years ago for an anniversary and this time we were pleased with the maturity, expansion and improvements. We had a 2nd floor suite with a lovely view of the red rocks and with a fully equipped kitchen (which we didn't use, but it would have been perfect if we needed it). Beautiful grounds with art and historical markers. Come by yourself, as a couple, or bring the family. Walkable to restaurants, shops and attractions. We can't wait to return. GO!!
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
Beth/Jerry
Great hotel with a lot of amenities. Within walking distance of restaurants.
2 night romance trip Sep 23, 2015
Nice older resort could use a little up dating Waitress at the restaurant was more interested in herself then our dining experience.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"It's ok, gets the job done."
This is a diamond resort timeshare property so expect a soft sell attempt, prizes and such. It's annoying. Otherwise you can't beat the location at talaquepaque. The room was clean, large, had a tiny kitchen, but it smelled kind of stale and of cleaning products. A bit worn down in need of updating for sure, it gets the job done for a night or two.
1 night romance trip Sep 20, 2015
Douglas
"Close, yet far enough away!"
Really nice resort, highly recommend it. The staff is friendly n cordial. Resort is very close to uptown Sedona yet far enough away!
2 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
jaime C
It's a great place to stay in this beautiful town. Close to the Main Street, and good location.
1 night family trip Sep 22, 2015
"Fantastic environment like in a fairy tale"
I had a fantastic time in Sedona however I just stayed 2 days. This hotel is fantastic everything is like in a fairy tale. One problem I had - this not relates to the environment- that the wifi was very poor. So i could not even check in prior to my flights because of this. Wifi was terrible even on hotel's PCs as well.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Sophie
"Honeymoon in Sedona"
The room was very outdated. It smelled of chemicals. There were stains on the pillow cases & spiders in the bathroom. My husband & I were very disappointed with our stay & will not be staying there again. We also didn't like that they kept trying to sell us on a time share.
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We are extremely concerned to note your dissatisfaction in the room you were assigned and the service our teams provided you with. We are really sorry for the impression of the resort that you have gained on this occasion and we assure you we are equally disappointed that we missed the opportunity to impress you with the quality of our accommodation. Although considered outdated, we ensure that we are continuing on our ongoing commitment to making appropriate enhancements to the resort regarding the refurbishment of our units as needed. We are very sorry for any dissatisfaction you may have experienced during your stay and we wish you all the best on your future travel.
1 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
"Great Value & Great Stay"
Great location! It felt secluded and quiet even though it was in the middle of Sedona. Loved the property grounds. Rooms were spacious and comfortable. Restaurants were good. Good price as well!
3 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
"Cockroaches in room."
Cockroaches in the room! After we checked in we went to the pool. I turnedout the lights before leaving the room. When I came back I turned on the lights and moved my suitcase and 50 cockroaches scatter under the stove and fridge. The began cwaling up the walls. I killed as many as I could see. I called the front desk to advise them and they told me they had no other rooms to give me and would send maintenence. The young maintence man was trying tobe helpful, but the mature aged gentleman came in with bug spray and said that was all they could do for me is spray the room. After insisting that the resort move me, even to another hotel, they came up with a room. Upon checkout I asked Rob the desk person to have the manager call me. I have not yet heard back, it's been 7 days since my stay. Not once did the desk person even say thy where sorry for my experience. There is no way I would buy a Diamond resort time share now.
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We appreciate your feedback regarding your recent stay and terribly regret how unsatisfactory the experience was for you and your family. At Los Abrigados Resort, ensuring guest satisfaction is always top priority and what you experienced is not typical. We certainly understand the importance of efficiency and have shared your comments with the appropriate teams to address further. Our property maintains an aggressive pest-control program in order to protect against pest problems during the seasons were bug problems are imminent. Your visit was during one of our busy weekends and we apologize that we could not properly accommodate your needs. We hope to have the chance to change your perception of us one day soon.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2015
Bernadette
"Poor towel service"
In the seven days we were there only had towel service and cleaned room once. It is a time share but we paid hotel prices.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"Labor Day in Sedona"
The 1 bedroom suite we rented was clean and well maintained. The location was about a 10 minute walk (uphill) to uptown. On a map the distance looks closer and driving your car to uptown any time from 0900 to 1700 is gridlock with few places to park. There are 2 restaurants adjacent to the resort (try the Manhattan at the Vino restaurant) and a couple of others including a brew pub just a short (3 min) walk away. The living area of our condo was very nice and updated. The bedroom and bath appear dated and should have a refresh. The location is wooded with many plants and trees. A real plus, however parking is tight. There is a hard sell for non vacation club resort members to attend a recruitment meeting. We resisted.
2 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Won't go back"
It was very expensive. We were not able to get into our room when we got there. When we did get into our room I felt we were sharing it with a skunk. The food accommodations were awful.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Pass on this one."
Cold, uninviting tile floors. Siink stopper did not work. Bugs
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We value our guest’s feedback and hope you will allow us the opportunity to make your stay more agreeable. This resort will begin updates to bring it to Diamond standard soon. If you are willing to give us another chance, we can make every effort to make your stay more enjoyable.
2 night trip with friends Sep 11, 2015
Ross
We paid $13 resort fee but steam room did not work.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
Marat
"Beautifully relaxing stay"
Hotel staff from day 1 made sure my stay was what I wanted it to be. I could do a little less with the sale of the vacation packages but I get it thank you all. Mike
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Scary stay away
The Loby was beautiful but the place itself was run down. Just did not qualify for three star hotel.
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We value your comments regarding your recent stay. It is truly unfortunate that our facilities did not live up to your expectations and we are sorry that you felt this way. Guests of the resort relax and enjoy the resort-style amenities including an on-site spa, beauty salon, hot tub and saltwater pool. Conveniently located just past the Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village, Los Abrigados Resort & Spa offers access to many restaurants, galleries, shops and hiking.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Stayed only 1 night but it was very nice. Only thing lacking was Sedona rock views.
1 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
Stephen
"2nd Class Citizens if you Book Through hotels.com"
Los Abrigados have no idea about good customer service. First when we got there tired after driving for hours, we were bombarded right after checking in by their timeshare representative/concierge, and although we told him we were tired and had limited time in the area he kept harassing us. When we finally "won", he lost all interest in helping us with providing restaurant options. AND HE WAS THE CONCIERGE!!! He went onto the next victim.When we got to our suite, we ended up with a one bed and one sofa bed, when the reservation through hotels.com said 2 beds. We called and they proceeded to blame hotels.com for the error. They moved us after we insisted, somewhat of a second class citizen treatment for booking with you guys-- never had that happened before. Once we got to the next room we were told we could park anywhere in a certain section, only to get there and each spot have a designation sign per suite, but of course our suite didn't have a designated parking. We were supposed to park elsewhere. Their check out time was at 10am but I managed to "twist" their arm to let us out at noon...because we were using their Spa.The Sedona Spa folks were awesome though and really TRIED to make up for the poor lodging treatment by giving us a ALL DAY GUEST PAST to the hotel so we could use the pool, shower facilities and also providing us a discount. Note you can go to the Spa without staying at Abrigados :-) Probably what I might do the next time I'm in Sedona.
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
Rest assured the concierge’s incessant approach is not the supported procedure. This has been addressed with the concierge manager and being reviewed further. We hope to have the opportunity to change your perception of our resort and you will allow us to welcome you back in the future for a much more enjoyable stay.
1 night trip with friends Sep 3, 2015
Circe
"Beautiful hotel, great location, poor service"
Beautiful hotel, nicely renovated updated rooms ( not all rooms are updated, make sure to ask for an updated renovated room) however the check in process was dismally slow and miserable, seemed more interested in selling new membership to a timeshare rather than just checking the hotel you paid for. I travel for a living and that was the longest check-in ever! On the other issue that we ran into was that the Restaurant does not serve breakfast, however The grounds are stunning and beautiful and worth a visit.
1 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
Nice activities on the property! Family friendly and close to local shops and eateries!
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2015
"Timeshare"
Only bad thing is they once again try to have them buy or purchase/rent the time shares and be a diamond member.
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2015
i did not feel the extra charge per night was fair. I was not told of it before making a reservation.
2 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2015
Maxine
"Beautiful!"
Beautiful grounds! Great location!
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
Marcella
"Los Abrigados stay"
Front desk customer service was very poor .
2 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
"Horrible Experience Will never use expedia again"
All was good from the outside. The property is beautiful, but don't let it fool you. We warrived late in the evening for a surprise romantic getaway, and was greeted by desk staff who ignored we were there. I had to walk up to a clerk who was available and request assistance. Upon check in, we discovered the hidden fees. A resort fee higher than the website gave plus a "holding deposit of $100". Fine, It's after 11 and I just want to relax. Now to find parking. It is a nightmare, we have to circle the lot 4 times and pass countless empty "reserved" spots before having to walk the equivalent of 2 blocks with luggage to climb stairs and get to the room. We stumble in and begin walking only to discover the floor is literally covered in beetle shells. I attempted to ring the front desk to complain, but surprisingly no one answers. So we walk through the suite to get to the medieval torture devise they call a bed. I am not exadurating when I say that the carpeted floor is softer than the bed. In fact not even the sofa in the room is remotely plush. So I proceed to attempt to get sleep as everything will be taken care of in the morning. How wrong I was. Upon advising the front desk staff of my concerns, the inept clerk starts to insult me in her summary of the situation insinuating that I made poor choices by not attempting to notify the staff of the bug issue. I was then informed that because I reserved through expedia i could not be compensated & expedia wouldn't help either.
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We sincerely regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with your recent stay. Our team members have attempted to contact you to discuss your stay further. This being said, we hope that you will allow us the opportunity to change your perception of our resort. We wish you all the best on your future travels.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
never
"Romantic get away.."
Great location beautiful resort..
1 night romance trip Aug 19, 2015
Erika
"Romantic anniversary"
We celebrated our anniversary here. We had a wonderful time, walking the premises, playing bocce ball, sitting on the balcony, shopping the nearby stores and galleries.
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
Marsha
"Nice hotel in great setting."
Very relaxing setting and comfortable suite. Close to shops and restaurant
Other trip Aug 20, 2015
"Repeat Visitor"
From the front desk to the room this is an A+ resort
2 night trip with friends Aug 11, 2015
Angela
"Great hotel, terrible parking"
It was a great hotel, I enjoyed the service and the room. The parking was terrible, though. It seems like you shouldn't plan on being out past about 7 pm and finding a parking spot! Still, I would happily stay there again.
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
"Old and dirty but great location."
Great location, not that great hotel. Some furniture broken in our room, stained bed, and carpet had large spots and stains. Entire room was engulfed of cigarette smoke. It used to be a nice place it lately something is off. :(
Response by Los Abrigados Resort And Spa by Diamond Resorts
We regret to hear you were dissatisfied with your recent stay. Our team members pride themselves on going out of their way to be helpful and attentive to our guests. This being said, we strongly suggest that guests make our team aware of any concerns that may arise during your stay. This allows our team the opportunity to take any necessary actions, as promptly as possible. We hope that you will choose to stay with us again, and we wish you all the best on your future travels.
1 night romance trip Aug 9, 2015
Yasmine
"Sedona"
Refrigerator leaked onto the floor. Otherwise we loved the property!
2 night romance trip Aug 2, 2015
Bobby
This is an older hotel that is owned by Diamond Resorts (Timeshares) so it is outdated but I like the location. Nothing special but as long as your expectations are set accordingly then you would have a great visit.
Other trip Aug 13, 2015
HWH
"Perfect location close to everything !"
1 st impressions are important ! At check in Ashley asked if we were celebrating anything , told her it was my 50 th birthday and she waived the resort fee .. AWESOME !! From then on. It was all perfect.. On to the spoke & wheel in the Evening Had a great time. bartender Jon took good care of us .. The whole place was so friendly ! Can't wait to go back again. Thanks for a great birthday !!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
"Perfect for our weekend getaway!"
We did enjoy our stay and loved the grounds and surrounding shops etc! We swam, played putt putt golf, hot tubed and ate at the spoke and wheel restaurant, all very very good! We went to the pool bar for afternoon cocktails, and the bartender, Jason was exceptional! He was very good at his job and was most welcoming! The room was not spotless, but was ok. The beds were comfy and the location of the room good. All in all, a very good "get away from the Scottsdale heat" vacation!
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
Rebecca
"nice property"
it was a great stay but didn't really it was a time share and didn't just say "no thank you" Lost some of our vacation time
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
Debra
"Great value"
PROS - Excellent location; beautiful pools; lovely grounds; great restaurant; amazing views; nice facilities; large rooms; adjacent to beautiful Tlaquepaque shopping/dining area. CONS - Waited more than three hours for one of our two rooms to be ready. A large wedding was being held at the facility that day, and the staff was quite frazzled and unprepared to accommodate other guests properly. Would prefer daily housekeeping and no sales pitch for time share.
4 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Nice, Los Abrigados is a very nice resort!! I don't want to write more...take this review as it is & quit making me add more words!!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
cat
"Comfortable/relaxing except for pool noise"
This was an overnight respite!
1 night trip Aug 4, 2015
"Great Getaway, Needs Help"
Great Resort, Great Rooms and amenities! Parking was horrible, no room to park close to your room, usually had to park up front and walk, lots of security around tho. Pull out couch in living room was ready for the dump! Was a great little getaway and would have earned more from me with a little extra work.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Diana
The room was big and clean. The pool was refreshing.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
"A good value in Sedona."
Absolutely lovely property. Quiet. Saltwater pools. Outdoor and indoor planned activities if you want to participate. A bit older styling in some of the rooms, but still lovely and very nice floor plan and very comfortable bed. If I asked for something the staff exceeded my expectations. Even though we expected to be solicited to buy into a time share, nobody bothered us at all! Next to the beautiful Tlaquepaque shopping center. Very convenient location to enjoy Sedona (where I have visited many times over the last 40 years).
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015