All hotels in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

Room is all right
    Breakfast is average
    Regular internet service
"Great value"
We got a lot of use out of the little kitchenette, and were very comfortable in the room. I would definitely stay here again. Great value for a low price!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
The team and I were so happy to read such a positive review. It’s great to read that you enjoyed our reasonable rates as well as our fully equipped kitchens! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
3 night romance trip Mar 25, 2016
"Boring vacation"
The stay was okay but the parking space was small and there was nothing interesting as it was a holiday.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I was sorry to read you had difficulty maneuvering in the parking lot. We do offer an overflow lot next door for the same price, which is more convenient for larger vehicles. In response to your feedback, I will work with our front desk staff to make sure we are clearly communicating our parking options. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
2 night family trip Mar 24, 2016
Kingsley
"Great location :)"
Just bad wifi!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I am sorry to hear that our Wi-Fi did not meet your expectations. To prevent this from happening again, we will look into this issue and make sure it is corrected by our service provider. Still, I am pleased to read that you had a positive stay overall and enjoyed our location. Thank you again for posting your review. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any of our other brand locations, in the future.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2016
Would stay again when I'm there
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us and would stay with us again! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night trip Feb 23, 2016
Joanna
"My dream trip to Ottawa"
Great
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
14 night romance trip Feb 7, 2016
andrea
Wifi a it slow Pillows is too soft
2 night business trip Feb 14, 2016
dorisyeeking
"Will return for sure"
Highly recommend this hotel. Advisable to pay the bit extra to park underground.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2016
"Always satisfied with my stay at this hotel."
I always stay here if rooms are available when I visit Ottawa. It is clean, close to everything and the rooms have everything I need.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m so pleased to read that we were able to accommodate your needs with a home away from home experience! The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
"Meh"
We stayed at extended stay Canada for the first time for my wife's Birthday to make this night super special for her we booked the best room we could. The penthouse The staff was friendly but sadly the room was nothing special. Considering it was 200$ roughly. When we got there though we noticed the bathtub was VERY shallow.. personally I couldn't have a relaxing bath in it.. as thats one of the things i was looking forward to after working a 50 hour week(in construction) there was paint splatter still on the floor&tub they didn't paint above the doors at points and you could see lines of paint going the opposite way from the rest, there was no cover on the light in the bathroom there was tape on the door handle to the washroom, there was a hair stuck in the towel holder, the carpet was lifting in the side of the room. Many of the channels didn't come in.The drywall mud around the outlet covers was VERY rough&1 even broken...and more so thats a 200$ room? ... Very disappointed. When we booked the penthouse suite we were hoping for at least the finishes to be done.. and hopefully a deeper bath.. I was wanting to do the cliche wine in the bathtub flower petals etc. for my wife but as said it was nothing that fancy... :/ They were nice enough to offer another night stay .. but if that was already their "best suite" i don't see much of a difference in the stay. We could have stayed at the Best western in Town and had a much nicer time with a hot tub!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations. Your comments were reviewed by our staff, and we have had our maintenance and housekeeping teams correct the deficiencies you mentioned to make sure your experience is not repeated. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
Dale
"Good deal on a basic hotel."
It is a basic hotel. Not fancy but everything was fine. The continental breakfast was a nice touch. Price represents a good value.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast was well as our reasonable rates. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
2 night family trip Nov 27, 2015
greg
"very good location and service,"
Front desk persons, were real good
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that our staff made your stay memorable and enjoyable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 21, 2015
"Good location, comfortable, no issues"
Came for a quick visit to Ottawa and this was a perfect low cost place for our family to sleep for one night.
Other trip Nov 5, 2015
"Suitable"
The large room with two double beds and a sofa-bed was just right for us - two seniors, a niece and her teenage son. This proved very economical as opposed to taking two rooms. It met our needs.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. It's great to hear that our accommodations and convenient location suited your family's needs. I’m glad we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
Alan
"Rest easy"
Great location, staff was excelellent and available for anything we required. Breakfast had great options. Had a great experience and would easily recommend your facility to anyone.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
It is so rewarding to read that you had an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. Your kind words about our staff are truly appreciated and I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a comfortable stay. I’m glad you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast as well as our convenient location. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
3 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Not Provided
"Value for money and decent breakfast."
Travelling with 4 children, the basic breakfast helps to save money. The seating is limited, but since they had a dedicated staff person to handle the breakfast area, it was always clean and well-stocked.
Other trip Oct 13, 2015
"Great location, a short walk to the sights."
Very comfortable, I have stayed there before and this time was on a business trip. It would be a great hotel for a longer stay (hence the name) as the rooms are spacious and with the kitchen and lounge area it means the time you do spend in your room is far more comfortable. Still great for a night's stay though !
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are so thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our comfortable rooms as well as our convenient location. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Oct 8, 2015
Debra
"Hotel"
Hotel is conveniently situated close to Elgin Street, and about a 15 minute walk to Parliament Hill. The biggest drawback is that the rooms are poorly soundproofed. The hotel seems popular with families and large groups (tourists), who can be quite noisy. The hotel doesn't have a bellhop. The rooms have kichen facilities and a reasonable bathroom.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I apologize for the noise issues you experienced. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels and thank you again for your feedback.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Barry
"Comfortable Stay - Great Longer Term"
Great location. Well appointed rooms for a longer stay
2 night business trip Sep 29, 2015
"Would go there again"
Big room for 4 people, nice bathroom and plenty of space in the living room.
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Matthias
"All good"
No complaints staff were very helpful location was most convenient price was good
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our team and location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
bill
"Hotel nice"
Very clean and walking distance to parliament hill and byward mkt. Bonus breakfast for our party.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Dino
"Meh!"
I booked the room for five of us - Mom, Dad and three kids. Despite this, the room had enough towels for two people! And there were no blankets or pillows in the closet for the pull-out bed. Very disappointing. The room was nice and large however and we were pleasantly surprised to have a balcony.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Barbara - The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I am pleased to read your remarks about the spaciousness of the suite. However, I am very sorry that our rooms are not automatically equipped for additional guests. Additional linens are always available 24 hours by calling the front desk, and I trust our staff was helpful in this regard. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
"Excellent value for family stay"
Two families spent 2 nights in this hotel. It was comfortable and excellent. Overall, the room condition was not all that great but acceptable. The receptionist at the front desk was par-excellent! Made sure, we are comfortable in all respects. She also reminded me that the website I used to book the hotel had double reservations and charged my account twice. She made sure I immediately call and rectify the error, which I did. Will I stay in this hotel again. Yes. I will.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our staff for providing you with a comfortable stay with great customer service. I’m glad that you found our hotel to be a good value. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
ivan
Long wait for elevator and breakfast was really ordinary. Parking space was really small.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. Please accept our most sincere apologies for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay. To uphold our company’s high standards, I will be coaching our front desk staff to ensure we are clearly communicating our amenities. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience.
2 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Syed
"Old hotel"
Stay here if someone needs to scratch or damage one's vehicle. Further to add, this hotel charges 15 CAD per day for parking.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize to hear that you had difficulties with parking. In response to your feedback, I will make sure we are clearly communicating our amenities moving forward. Thank you for telling us about your stay. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better experience the next time you're in the area.
1 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Jabed
"Please fix elevators."
1 out of 2 Elevators was broken most of the weekend. We had to climb stairs to the 9th floor 4 times. Good exercise but when it was time to bring our luggage down on Sunday it was extremely stressful as we had to drop our son off at bus and we were running out of time due to waiting for the elevator. I love this hotel and stay here each time I visit Ottawa. It is close to another son and we can walk everywhere in Ottawa from this location. The new breakfast area is a big improvement over my previous visits. The variety of food offered is good.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies for the maintenance issues you experienced. Still, we are pleased to know that you had a positive stay overall. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again soon!
2 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Convenient for family"
Great hotel that I want to recommand to all my frienda. 12 mn by walk to Parliament Hill, free breakfast, toast, fruits, waffles, muffin, etc. Very good for family with kids, free crib. One bedroom and one living room, with small kitcken, stove, fridge, useful for us, coz we have a 2 years old baby. Free parking on weekend on street. Sharwama place near hotel (beside Harvey's) is horrible, I ordered 2 beef wraps and 100% not beef, lots of flour in it, don't know if they just mixed the taste of beef and called it beef wrap, never had such a stinky shawarma. I had to throw it out coz I don't want to be sick due to those fake meat. There are MacDonald and Dollarama nearby, very convenient
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Good location to downtown and value."
Great location close to all main Ottawa activity, most within walking distance. Onsite parking not available for all guests was an inconvenience. Not first come first serve, was told all spots were full at checkin for 3 day stay. Hotel arranged parking at city hall. Overall good value for cost. Would have preferred to know daily housekeeping not available prior to booking, stayed 3 nights with housekeeping scheduled at checkout only.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Please accept our apologies that the onsite parking was full at your arrival. Still, we are relieved to know that we were able to accommodate you in our outdoor lot and that you had a positive stay overall. I’m glad that you found our hotel to be a good value. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
ottawa regular
okay bit will probably not come back to this hotel
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I am so disappointed that we did not meet your expectations. In response to your feedback, we will continue to strive to provide each guest with a comfortable stay and great customer service. Your feedback is very important to us, so thank you for sharing. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
"ok stay"
Great location and we walked everywhere we went. Elevators extremely slow and broke down so we took the stairs alot to our 9th floor room. No room cleaning service which can be inconvenient.Room was nice and had a kitchen. More dishes and dish soap would be beneficial.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. Please accept our apologies for the maintenance issues you experienced. Still, I am glad you had a positive stay overall. Our team is committed to satisfying our guests, so we are very thankful for your feedback. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Deb
Good price for a location close to downtown. We only stayed one night so the location didn't really help us that much, as we did our walking tour before checking in, but would be a great place to stay a few days. Parking was $14 a day. Staff was helpful when I asked if we could have an extra bed I was told it wouldn't fit in our room, so we were offered a suite with a pull out couch for only %10 more- good deal. No problem at breakfast, plenty of room, they had an overflow dining area maybe some reviewers didn't see.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Paul - It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy an upgraded suite and you were comfortable in our grab-and-go breakfast area. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Everything was smooth, from check in to check out. We needed extra bedding and when I called someone brought it up to us immediately at 1am. Great service. Goo location - 12 minute walk to the market.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our friendly and efficient service as well as our convenient location. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Room are clean,staffs are nice, location is good ( 7mins walk to Parliament Hill, same as ByWard market). Breakfast is abit disappointed . Overall this hotel is better than expected.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. It's great to hear that we exceeded your expectations. I am glad you enjoyed our clean rooms, convenient location and friendly staff. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
K L
Our suite is very spacious and clean. The front desk staff is very friendly. The complimentory breakfast has no hot food and barely nothing to choose from. Breakfast is from 630-930 am. When I arrived there about 830 am, there was no orange juice left. I was told they ran out of orange juice when I asked for refill of orange juice. Watch out underground parking when yoi have a minivan. It is impossible to exit the garage if you are not parked at the first two parking spots near the exit. They expect you to make a sharp 90 degree turn to exit their garage with the concrete wall right infront of you and exiy 90 degree to your left. I scratched my right front bumpet of my minivan.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. I appreciate your comments regarding our staff; however, I apologize that your stay was not to your expectations. In response to your feedback, I will make sure our front desk staff is informing our guests about our overflow parking options as well as making sure our breakfast is fully stocked. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Shurong
"Multiple rooms - sports team"
We booked 15+ rooms for stay August 7/8/9. The hotel was accommodating with requests. Service was excellent. Most rooms were great...only one guest had a problem that was quickly rectified and acknowledged. One of the two elevators was broken all weekend which was very inconvenient. Staff were empathetic and some people were provided with some reimbursements due to this problem. The rooms were spacious and well stocked. All requests all weekend were handled promptly and with friendliness. Breakfast was basic..fruit, toast, cereal, waffles, coffee etc. Everything is within walking distance, many pubs and stores and only 15 min walk to downtown Ottawa. Great trip overall! The manager, Amie is exceptional! :)
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I’m so pleased to read that you had a great stay at our hotel! I truly appreciate your kind comments regarding our friendly and accommodating staff. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
April
"Great deal for one night downtown Ottawa"
We stayed at this hotel for one night. It was great, close to all the attractions in Downtown Ottawa, in walking distance of everywhere we wanted to go. Clean hotel, great deal for the price. I found the staff could have been a little more polite, but luckily we didn't have to interact with them too much. All-in-all, great value for a great price!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our hotel. Please accept our apologies for our staff not attending to your needs in a polite, professional manner. Still, we are happy to know that we were able to enjoy the suite and location on your quick visit. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
"Family of 6"
Perfect for a family of 6!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. I am thrilled that we were able to accommodate you needs with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
3 night family trip Aug 4, 2015
Claude
"Nice clean and few steps from Downtown ottowa"
Excellent Nice clean and freindly staff Very near to downtown and overall stay was very convenient Only thing i would like ti report is absence of ventilation in the bathroom
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for your thoughtful review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our friendly service and the cleanliness of the suite. Thank you again for your kind words. The staff and I would love to provide you with another comfortable stay in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Magdy
"Excellent and Professional Accomadation/Service"
Our stay was great, walking distance from every place that we wanted to visitg.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Noreen - It is so rewarding to read that you had an excellent stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for providing friendly and professional service. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.
2 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
Noreen
"Nice hotel, very central"
Very spacious one bedroom appartments. Nothing to complain about! It is very central and close to all the things we want to see and visit.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our spacious rooms and convenient location. I’m thrilled we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 27, 2015
"Very nice room for a family vacation."
Walking distance to major attractions. Breakfast was acceptable though sometimes they run out of muffins. Laundry facility was handy when you travel with children. Spacious one bed room apartment. Would consider coming back.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. Please accept our apologies that our grab-and-go breakfast was not to your satisfaction. Still, we are happy to know that you enjoyed our laundry facilities and convenient location. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
Walking distance to most things we enjoyed including the Parliament Buildings and Byward Market. Staff great, especially the room staff and breakfast an added bonus. The room nicely accomodated 2 adults and 3 teens.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I truly appreciate your comments regarding our friendly staff and convenient location. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 23, 2015
Rae
"Convenient location & comfortable"
We enjoyed our stay. Shuttle bus to the FIFA Women's World Cup game was just a short walk away from the hotel. We decided to return to the same hotel after our visit to Montreal to enjoy further sight seeing.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I’m so glad you enjoyed our great location and convenient amenities. I’m thrilled that we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience! Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Raffy & Sylvia
very good in cleaning close to all attraction in downtown Ottawa100 % satisfaction
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for posting such a great review. I am so proud to know that everything was to your satisfaction. I’m thrilled we were able to accommodate your needs with a clean room and a convenient location. Thank you again for your review. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.
Other trip Jul 13, 2015
"Great price - location - confort!"
Hotel was very comfy, breakfast was continental but good! Basic things! Great location close to everything!
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for your recent review of our property. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our great location and convenient amenities. I’m thrilled that you found our hotel to be a good value! Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Juan J.
My sister and I were in Ottawa for Canada Day and the location of the hotel is excellent. It's right across the road from City Hall and a short walk away from Parliament Hill and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. The room we had was huge and had a nice view of Chateau Laurier. The only complaint I had was of the cleanliness. Our bed sheet had a cigarette burn in it (eventhough its a non-smoking room...) and we had to get one of the lamps replaced because it didnt work. The staff was friendly,helpful and attentive. They came up and fixed our room immediately. The maid service only came once to our room though. The hotel is a bit outdated but it didnt matter to us. Other than that, our stay was good.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. Your comments in regards to the excellent experience you had at our hotel are much appreciated; yet, I was disheartened to read you had a housekeeping issue. To ensure that a situation like yours doesn't happen again, my team is retraining on appropriate standards for our linen. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Excellent location, room could have included a broom
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to know that our location and hotel suited your needs. The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
4 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Although we didn't spend much time in the room other than to sleep .. I was still pleased
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We are glad to know you found our hotel to be clean and comfortable. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 22, 2015
"Vacation"
The bedrooms are very small in one of them you could only get in bed from one side. Dated. Very good location downtown.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
The staff and I read your comments about your stay with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our exceptional location; however, we apologize that the suite itself did not meet your expectations. I discussed your comments with the team, and we are committed to working to improve the experience of all our guests. The staff and I appreciate your comments, as it will only help us to improve. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
3 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2015
Antonio
"Nice location, helpful staff, good breakfast"
We had a good experience with this hotel in downtown. Everything was good. We can go back again.
Response by Extended Stay Canada - Ottawa
It is so rewarding to read that you had a pleasant stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am thrilled you would stay with us again. Once more, thank you for posting your review. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015