All hotels in Karon, Thailand
1 Pakbang Road, Karon, Phuket, 83100, Thailand, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Perfect getaway"
Second time I've stayed at kata beach resort, it's amazing. Perfect location on the beach and kata beach town is lovely!
Lydia
"Be Vigilant about your PASSPORT & personal items"
DO NOT TRUST THE KATA BEACH RESORT SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX .... We read other traveller reviews before staying at the Kata Beach Resort and took note of the warnings regarding the safety of its in-room safes. So upon arrival, we decided that the "safest" place to store our passports, travel papers, cash and credit cards would have to be in the hotel reception's safety deposit box facility for the duration of our holiday - which was from the 14th to the 26th of June 2014. My partner opened our box every couple of days to get cash out and nothing seemed to be amiss with our personal items. However whilst going through immigration leaving Phuket International Airport, I was taken aside and questioned by three officers. They showed me a departure photo of a woman who had already exited Thailand the week before on the 19th of June - using my passport identity. We did not look alike but all of her passport and departure form details were mine. So officially "I" had already departed the country. But I hadn't. I was really upset and shocked but thankfully the officers realised that since I could provide them with additional identification like my Australian driver's licence that it was a case of stolen identity. My passport was housed in the Kata Beach Resort's safety box with the departure form for our entire stay at the hotel. It is my opinion that the safety deposit box was NOT secure and that my passport and departure form details were copied and sold. TRAVELLERS BEWARE!!
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
Bronwen
"Location: 5, Service: 4, Others: 3"
1 star for no in-room free wifi. Zero for the many mosquitoes. We travel with young children, so a convenient location with a nice pool is a must. Having direct access the Kata beach is great as kids' bathroom needs are easily settled. Pancake stalls, convenience-stores, restaurants, coffee place, spas, beauty salons and decent massage places are just across the road. It's an old hotel. It shows in some ways but they have been upgrading during low seasons for the past few years. If you go during the low season of April-Oct, be prepared for on going renovations. Our aircon wasn't working but one call was all it took to get it fixed. The mini fridge was out too, so we couldn't keep things cold. We didn't bother to inform them as it didn't really matter too much. What mattered though is there are NO hand held shower nor a bidet. We do rate a hotel by the presence of a hand held shower on top of a fixed one. To us, it's an important feature, particularly if you travel with children. Most of the older and probably long-serving staff are really great. They don't look it as they don't smile but they are so, so willing to get you what you need. There are many cheaper, newer, better equipped, free wifi-ed, nicer looking, more romantic resorts in Kata, but we like it at Kata Beach Resort. It suits us fine.
4 night family trip Jun 15, 2014
Purrpurple
We had a pleasant stay
3 night family trip Jun 12, 2014
"Clean, great location"
Was good location to beach but quiet part of phuket. First resort in south east asia not to have free wifi and was one of the most expensive!
3 night trip May 27, 2014
Hadyn
NZ
"Great location, nice view"
We found the hotel was a great place to stay. The over all service was very good. We stayed for 5 nights and then 1 extra night where we were given a unit on the bottom floor for that night and we found it didn't have the same holiday feel as the upper floor. we loved the unit we had on our first 5 nights, we had an a joining room which we had requested and was good for our family. We will stay again when we next visit we had a really nice holiday.
3 night family trip May 21, 2014
Judy Mackay
NZ
"Handy to shops and restaurants"
Nice resort on the beach, just starting to show it's age however very clean & has friendly helpful staff. Meals average & good entertainment/ band but oh my it was way loud for conversation. I understand we need some music with meal but this is a bit over done. Very relaxing by the pool/ beach & pool bar menu good. Not too crowded either.
Other trip May 20, 2014
D & T
"Excellent location right on the beach."
As good a location as anywhere in Phukett. The hotel was clean and tidy for it's age. Most of the staff were friendly except for some reception people. It appeared some of them didn't want to be there. The hotel has a couple of nice swimming pools although the water seemed like a bath some days (too hot) although I am not sure how you combat this. We had to wait over 25 minutes for a drink at the pool bar one day and were the only ones there. I will hasten to add that if these were the worst things that could happen it was still pretty good
Other trip May 18, 2014
Hugh
"Nice hotel close to the beach,shops and restaurant"
Nice hotel in a beautiful setting backing onto the beach. If you want to contend with the sunbed reservers at 7am this is your place. The hotel specifically had a note saying not to reserve beds as there were enough for each patron however every morning whilst l up exercising the same culprits would reserve beds at 7 am and not return to them for up to 4 hours. Meanwhile when l was ready to sit by the pool there were no spaces available as l was obeying by the hotel rules which the rest did not. I raised this with the staff there in the early hours however l was ignored. I wrote a note to the hotel manager who did not even acknowledge my complaint. I paid to stay at the hotel like everyone else however most days became frustrating to even find a spot amongst the reserved unused beds. Why even make notes of this in our rooms if rules are not to be enforced. The staff just ignored and at times l felt they were unpleasant. Not the Thai staff l have been used to in other hotels l have stayed at. We paid the hotel to drive us to Patong at the going rate, we were dumped half way as he was called back to the hotel to do something far more important. He arranged for another taxi to take us but not a good look for a hotel. The hotel itself is lovely, manicured gardens but l don't think l would ever return or recommend my friends to stay with them. Shame on the hotel manager for not even coming to have a chat to me. At least we were trying to obide by the rules but at our disadvantage.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Suzi
"Chinese Mall full of Russians"
Awful place. Awful service. The first room they showed us to was a ground floor twin that didn't have a window!!! When we suggested that it was not good enough they gave us a third floor sea view room. My feeling was they were just trying it on - I'm sure many would have accepted the first offering & suffered staying in a damp cave. All in-house purchases are very expensive. Your given a beach towel - if you loose it, 200BHT. Internet charges 150BHT for 1 hour (most other places it's free!). Local map 200BHT (Free in most Hotels!). Taxi to airport 1950BHT (Actually 900BHT if booked privately!)
Other trip Feb 18, 2014
Michael & Chris
"Great location!"
We've stayed at the Kata Beach Resort for three years in a row and have thoroughly enjoyed our stay each time. It's right on the beach and the pool deck chairs provide a perfect place to relax overlooking the very picturesque beach and island. The staff are friendly and its a very clean and hospitable resort. Just across the road is a fantastic Thai massage place (Darin Massage) and there are some excellent restaurants close by including Mali Seafood and the Black Pearl.
Other trip Feb 16, 2014
Zena
"Close to beach"
Overall an ok stay. Expected more considering the price but the pool and being close to the beach was a benefit. It's about 20 minutes from Patong but for us it was why we chose the hotel.
5 night romance trip Jan 29, 2014
Ranclaw
"Close to Beach but busy"
Getting a deck chair is a challenge - you have to go out by 7:30 to "reserve".... Busy hotel and bell boys were pushy for a tip Breakfast is standard hotel fare Location by beach is good and you dont get hassled by hawkers If I was going back to Kata I would stay somewhere else in terms of value for money - like Malissa Villa Suites
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Angus
"Great hotel on the beach, beautiful views"
it was a pleasant stay apart from the hotel staff giving us wrong room, we paid for sea view room and got carpark view room and if you stick your head out of the balcony and look far left you can see piece of water covered by threes. So i've spent first day arguing with them because we asked for 1 big bed and sea view room and got two singles and parking lot view. On the night of the second day we managed to get the room we deserved not without a fight tho. Overall it is a great hotel on the beach, literally like a minute walk or less. Kata beach is the best beach and we went everywhere, some other beaches had shelly fishes and strong waves, but Kata was always the best.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Inna
"Great location - but otherwise only ok"
I have stayed in lots of Phuket hotels - this one although very convenient location was too dark and tired. Especially compared to JW Marriott Khao Lak where we went straight afterwards. It really was just ok - room dark, lobby ok, pool ok, breakfast ok. Recommend if proximity to beach and shops important and you are only there to sleep, otherwise I think there are better options.
Other trip Nov 10, 2013
"Fantastic Beachfront Resort, and friendly people"
If you love sun, sand and swimming, you are going to love this beautiful location. The restaurant @ Beach is a delightful spot to enjoy scrumptious dishes with your friends while watching the sun setting over the sea. The hotel staff are always ready to help out when ever needed. A really great place to stay.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Pretty good"
Everything was great. Especially the awesome massage ladies in the resort spa. The few things I was disappointed in was the reception check in staff, they could have been more welcoming. As the resort is so large, when you check in the staff should give you a brief explanation on the features of the resort and where to find Everything. We had no idea there were themed dinner nights each night. We stayed for 7 nights and only realised this on the 3rd night. Also that there was happy hour, the different massage areas, the different restaurants and what type of food they serve. The beach was also disappointing, when we first arrived it had been raining so there was a lot of rubbish washed up so not very nice to walk through if you want to go for a early morning walk. Maybe the resort should have people to clean up the beach a bit, particularly in area in front of the resort. The food was very excellent, especially the wood fire pizzas.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"A lovely place to stay"
Our room was comfortable, and big enough for a family of four ( with a foldaway bed as an extra.) Initially, we were put in a room with two single matresses pushed together, despite our having requested a king, but when we complained, the hotel staff moved us. The location is perfect, right on Kata Beach, and convenient to shops and services. We would happily go back.
4 night trip Aug 10, 2013
"Excellent place for holiday."
Beautiful position, quiet area, clean, exceptional services.
Other trip Aug 2, 2013
Great Location. My room was unfortunately ground floor level and I was looking at a wall at the balcony.
3 night family trip Jul 5, 2013
SG
"Kata Beach resort in June/July"
Great Location with easy access to the beach via the hotel grounds and quick access to the streets of Kata. Plenty of nice cheap restaurants nearby. Plenty of Thai massage businesses. Various general stores with cheap beer and water just a minute away by foot. Staff are friendly and responded quickly to a problem with a blocked toilet. Helena at Guest relations is very helpful with General information. The Thai security guards are always smiling and welcoming with a salute. We stayed on the ground floor which made it easy to access all areas. The only negative was the damp smell in our room. We were staying in one of the rear rooms which doesnt get any sea breeze and little sunlight. They need to install screen doors so guests can leave the doors open. There are some mosquitoes but they dont eat much. I think the sewer pumps outside were failing which caused a sewer odour at the main entrance gate near the elephant fountains. It took a few days for them to resolve this, although it didnt effect the toilets in the hotel. Breakfast food would satisfy most people. Chefs were cooking Omelettes, fried and poached eggs on request. Fruit was freshly cut ie pineapple and watermelon. Pool was clean. Overall a nice safe place for families or couples. Tuk Tuk to Patong averages 400B. $5 Australian
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Great for escape"
It was my first trip to Phuket and I was a little bit worrying whether I chose the right place to stay. Turned out, Kata Beach Resort & Spa was exactly what I needed. The resort locates right beside Kata Beach, the most peaceful beach of Phuket and is perfect for people like me, who want to escape from crowded and lousy cities. I did not choose a beach-view room, but my room was also superb, with a small swimming pool behind and quite air. However, the hotel doesn't have free WiFi, it offers WiFi package for 1 week instead. It was also okay for me since I just want to disconnect from the world. One thing I don't like about the resort is the lack of friendliness among the staffs. I rarely saw smiles from their faces.
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Harry
SG
"good hotel in great location"
Hotel was in a great location, right on the beach and close to shops. Good value for money. Would recommend to everyone.
Other trip May 26, 2013
Ross
"We'll be back!"
We loved the idyllic location right of Kata Beach Resort and the delightful pool and dining areas overlooking the pool, beach and island off the coast. We enjoyed the design as well as the cleanliness of the hotel and found the staff to be helpful, friendly and attentive. It was our second stay at the hotel and we're already planning our third stay. Yes, I can definitely recommend the Hotel.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Zena
"Great Location! Good Service!"
We stayed 3 nights, Loved the beautiful beach, great location, nice rooms, and lovely pool. The hotel is located at a very good place, you can find a great resturants and bars with a resonable prices just outside the hotel.Don't miss 'Darin Spa' for a super professional massages! You can get a free WIFI in every resturant/coffee house outside the hotel.
3 night romance trip Oct 7, 2012
Ido
IL
"Location, Location, Location"
Great location. Right on the beach with many good restaurants nearby. Short walk to markets, restaurants, coffee shops and mini-marts. We paid a little extra to have an ocean view room and really felt it was worth it! The room itself was clean and cleaned daily. We arrived to the aroma of an oil burner with a very nice aromatherapy oil. The air conditioner was quiet enough to leave running all night, a necessity given the heat and humidity. Made for a very comfortable night's sleep. We had a pizza at the restaurant bar overlooking the beach. One pizza was sufficient for us to share for an evening meal. The only real problem with the resort is the tendency for people to reserve the poolside chairs for the day. Many were left empty for much of the day because someone had reserved them and were not using them. The hotel had a policy requesting their guests to share, but this doesn't seem to work with many of the hotel guests. Not sure what the answer is! We had a couple of meals at the nearby Cafe Opera. Good quality Thai food (other food was available, but hey, this was Thailand!) for 99 Bhat. Great music, table clothes and candles to go with the very nicely presented food. Always busy, which suggests we were not the only ones who liked this restaurant. Breakfast was great with a wide variety of food on offer. So much so, that we wished we had found the fitness room earlier in the stay. The hotel needs a guest directory in the room!
Other trip Oct 21, 2012
Graham
"great experience"
We had a wonderful stay at the Kata Beach Resort. Great location and the rooms were spacious. We had a balcony which allowed us to sit outside even when it was raining, which was great considering it rains for almost the whole time we were there! Food was good and the pool was big with ample comfortable deck chairs. On the whole, the service was good - only one disappointing experience was when we were leaving and i'd booked a taxi from across the street to take me to the airport as it was a lot cheaper than the one the hotel organized - we were on time, however they sent the taxi driver away before we got there and couldn't give me a straight answer as to why. Eventually they got him back and all was good, but they wanted to see if they could get me to book through them. Overall - a great stay and would definitely return back.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012
Megan
"EXCELLENT"
Excellent resort for a relaxing holiday. Our room was serviced everyday and fresh bottled water given to you. Pools were great and the swim up bar is wonderful. Location was excellent - just over the road from shops and right on the beach. Buffet breakfast is excellent value and had a great variety. Would definately recommend!!
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Rob
"Great hotel to stay if want to try surfing!"
In general everything was really good. There are feel cultural issues which can be improved, for instance, it surprised me that the breakfast fruit didn't have a cover which very easily can attract flies, one day I pointed that to the staff and they made an effort, but next morning there it was uncovered again! Why not give the guests free WiFi, which forced us to eat outside the hotel, because the restaurants outside took advantage of this, while the restaurant in the hotel remained empty. A real shame! It would've been nice to have some sun loungers on the beach from the hotel and to have a member of staff keeping the beach clean. But there were many good points as well, staff on the pool were very nice, the room was kept very clean. I had a lovely surprise on my birthday to find a birthday cake in my room. Free mineral water in the room. The shower facility for late pick up was much appreciated. In general, everything I needed once I made myself understood, they provided, with a smile. Yes, I would definitely return to this hotel again.
Other trip Sep 7, 2012
Cleide

"Not worth the price"
Not worth the money unless the location is everything. Poor service by some of the day staff in the reception. After travelling around in Phuket and Krabi for almost three weeks, this hotel was the one with the least smiling staff in the reception. Free wifi is only in the lobby area, and the wifi in general holds poor quality, so don´t pay extra to get it in the room, its just a pain to keep on trying to get a connection. We ended up going to the nearby restaurants to use the wifi there. The restaurants by the pool is ok. Will not stay here again.
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2015
"not too bad"
非常好的地点 很方便,酒店的沙滩也很棒, 餐厅也不错。房间设施较老, 服务不够细致, 弄错了我们的账单, 也没有道歉
5 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
nan
CN
"Godt Thai charter hotel"
Ok hotel direkte på Kata Beach fyldt med charter gæster og charter service. Hotellet er typisk thaistil med ok service..
3 night trip Jun 30, 2015
Kim Aagaard
DK
"Herlig hotell direkte på stranden!"
Meget bra opphold. Hyggelig betjening. Skal jeg klage på noe så er det harde senger. Hotellet ligger direkte på stranden, og har flere store basseng. Passer for alle.
9 night trip Jun 11, 2015
Bent
"还行"
淡季出行 好订网价格最好 但是到了酒店被分配到了侧翼 无海景 还不包括早餐 老酒店了 设施比较陈旧 有私家海滩(其实是开放的)有些海上项目 室外泳池一般般 无论如何在kata算是不错了
1 night trip Jun 10, 2015
Other trip May 20, 2015
Bally
HK
"Pas accueillant"
Hotel très bien placé et chambre agréable. En revanche il doit être le seul resort de thailande à facturer le wifi!! Les restaurants sont chers, le personnel pas très accueillant. Les serveurs ne vous disent même pas bonjour quand vous arrivez, en gros une usine à touristes.
2 night romance trip May 2, 2015
FR
"総じて満足"
オンザビーチのホテルで最高。部屋からも波の音が聞こえ心地よいです。 プールからビーチへも階段を降りればすぐ。 ホテルを出ればセブンイレブンやレストラン、両替所などがすぐあり便利です。 立地は本当におすすめです! 朝ごはんは毎日少しずつかわります。 パンには結構ハエがたかってたので残念。しかしここは東南アジアだからしょうがないですね。 あと、部屋に歯ブラシがないので必ず持参することをお勧めします!!フロントに電話しても、用意がなくセブンイレブンで購入してくれ、とのことでしたので…
3 night trip with friends Apr 25, 2015
JP
"Volvería y lo revomiendo"
Genial ubicación , en general muy bien el hotel
5 night romance trip Mar 29, 2015
Pablo
UY
"Øv oplevelse"
Lækre omgivelser og dejlig tæt på god strand og by. Ok pool, men meget sand og møg i poolen. Sengetøj med pletter og huller. Vi besøgte et af hotellets restaurant - ok mad, men alt for dyr i forhold til hvad man kan få i byen. Servicen kan vi ikke klage på, for der var ikke nogen. Der blev ikke sagt godmorgen om morgen og personalet hilste ikke på en. Vi oplevede en morgen en kakerlak på badeværelset. Morgenmadsbuffen var kedelig og ensartede. Vi oplevede at vente på blødkogt æg en morgen, og da vi henvendte os til personalet var æggene ikke sat over. Der var fugle der fløj rundt ved morgenmadsbuffen og spiste af maden.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
peter
DK
"Super Hotel mit toller Lage!"
Wir hatten ein Deluxe Zimmer mit Meerblick bestellt und bei Ankunft waren wir etwas unzufrieden über die Aussicht, da nur seitlicher Meerblick vorhanden war (im Nebengebäude). Uns wurde daraufhin total unkompliziert ein Zimmer im Hauptgebäude, mit einer phänomenalen, zentralen Aussicht auf das Meer angeboten. Super Service von der Rezeption, vielen Dank nochmals dafür. Die Zimmer sind sauber und etwas Trinkgeld alle 2 Tage hilft sicherlich dabei, dass das auch so bleibt.. ;-) Der Service ist gut, die angestellten meist freundlich, lediglich eine Dame die uns das Zimmer aufsperren musste, nachdem ich den Schlüssel drinnen vergessen hatte, war leider etwas unfreudlich. Die Hotelausstattung absolut entspricht dem Katalog-Angebot, das Frühstück ist umfangreich und der von einigen bemängelnde, fehlende Service beim Frühstück sollte bei einem Büffet-Frühstück, keinen wundern. Kaffee kann man sich an den insgesamt 3 Jura-Vollautomaten oder aus einer der Kaffee-Kannen holen. Die Lage des Hotels ist absolut super, direkt am Kata-Strand. Genügend Restaurants, Bars, Shopping-Möglichkeiten usw. in direkter und unmittelbarer Umgebung. Danke nochmal an das Kata-Team für den tollen Urlaub! Boris Milkovic & Karin Langebroeker
13 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Boris
DE
"Never ever again ..."
Ein altes Hotel mit alten elektronischen Geräten, zB. der Kühlschrank surrt die ganze Zeit. Die Klimaanlage im Bad machte auch einen Riesenlärm, so dass ich nicht schlafen konnte. Nach einem Anruf kamen 2 hilfsbereite Personen, welche den Lärm auch nicht abstellen konnten. Erst nachdem ich persönlich um 1 Uhr morgens nach unten in die Reception kam, erhielt ich ein neues Zimmer, was aber auch nicht wirklich besser war. Die Zimmer sind sehr hellhörig. Das Hotel hat seine besten Tage lange hinter sich, sehr viele Leute beim Frühstücksbuffet und dann kämpfen alle um die 100 Liegestühle. Der Strand ist auch nicht wirklich schön und überfüllt.
2 night trip Mar 23, 2015
CH
"Кata beach Resort-лучший отель Пхукета."
Отдыхаем в отеле 4-ый раз.Раньше ездили через турфирмы. В этом году бронировали через Hotels. Очень волновались, но всё получилось просто Супер.Заселили сразу как только подошли к Ресепшн. У них уже были готовы наши заполненные анкеты. Номер прекрасный на 4-ом этаже с видом на море. Как и бронировали. Уборка каждый день, в номере просто королевские кровати, место для отдыха со столиком и диваном, балкон. Очень удобное расположение. Отель прямо на берегу. Мы загорали у бассейна , а купались в море. Просто спускаешься по лесенке из пяти ступенек и ты на пляже.Сам отель очень красивый в Тайском стиле, мне кажется это самый лучший отель Пхукета. В этом году на скутере объездили весь остров и решили что вернёмся опять только в этот отель.
12 night romance trip Mar 2, 2015
Tatiana
RU
"Wenn man doch Russe wäre.... ???"
Super Hotel, super gelegen, super Strand, ein top Hotel, Zimmer werden top gereinigt. Problem ist halt nur, man ist " Deutscher ". Da wird man schon mal am Poolrestaurant zu einem Tisch im inneren verviesen, weil man den Tisch am Meer für Russen frei hällt und die Bedienung auch totol pampig ist !!!
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
DE
"Semester"
Fantastisk hotel med fantastisk läge ..
14 night family trip Feb 14, 2015
ARIAN
SE
"Hotell nær stranden og sentralt."
Kjempefint opphold på hotellet. Beliggenheten er kjempebra, så nær stranden en kan komme samtidig midt sentralt. Nydelig bassengområde. Hotellet og rommene virket slitt. Frokosten var kjempe bra.
14 night romance trip Feb 6, 2015
Trond
"personel"
tout ok dans la mesures ou tout les soirs l'établissement restauration est pratiquement vide.....mais ont trouvent à l'extérieure tout ce que l'ont veus....
11 night trip Feb 1, 2015
Pascal
CH
"Best in Kata"
Kata Beach Resort and Spa I warmly recommend this hotel. This was the second time we visited a Kata Group hotel. Last year we stayed a week at Kandaburi Resort and Spa at Koh Samui. We are very satisfied with both, they are excellent choices. If I compare these two, Kata Beach Resort and Spa is slightly better. The area towards the beach is wider and they have four swimming pools. They only thing which needs improvement is the WiFi. You could use it only in the lobby, not in the whole garden beach area like on Kandaburi. Our room was very nice, we had a room with direct pool access. I recommend you to spend some extra, select this kind of room or one with sew view. They have theme buffet dinners almost every evening. The price was 599-699 THB per person and really price worthy. For instance the seafood buffet included everything from oysters, mushrooms, crabs, tuna fish etc. I can’t complain the breakfast either, it was very healthy and tasty, included everything you could imagine. Next year we have planned to select a Kata Group hotel either at Karon beach or Khao Lak.
6 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
Pirkko
FI
"Ottimo,direttamente sulla spiaggia di Kata"
Per chi ha bambini la scelta migliore è la camera deluxe a due passi da tutto e molto spaziosa,personale molto cortese e ottima colazione. Per le escursioni o transfer consiglio di informarsi fuori dalla struttura...costi decisamente più bassi...
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
Giancarlo
IT
"Bellissimo"
Hotel bellissimo, moderno, pulitissimo con affacciato sulla spiaggia. L'albergo ha l'accesso diretto dalla piscina alla spiaggia. A Kata Beach molti alberghi non sono direttamente in spiaggia e bisogna attraversare una strada. Le camere sono ampie e pulite. Noi ne avevamo una al piano terra di fronte alla piscina che era comodissima pechè non si entrava in albergo ma si usciva direttamente allla spiaggia. La spiaggia é ampia e bella, ci sono le palme, affolllata ma mai caotica, si affaccia su una bella baia con un simpatico isolotto di fronte. Colazione abbondante e buona, c'era di tutto dal dolce al salato. L'unico neo dell'hotel è che non ha wifi in camera. Bisogna sempre andare nella Hall perchè funziona solo lì. La posizione è centralissima, subito fuori dell'Hotel ci sono tutti i negozi e i ristoranti per cenare e fare una passeggiata alla sera o un massaggio. Ve lo consiglio vivamente e se torno in Thailandia torno sicuramente al Kata Beach
3 night romance trip Jan 26, 2015
Annalisa
IT
"Fint ophold på Kata Beach"
Rigtig pænt hotel beliggende lige ud til den rolige Kata Beach med dejlig sandstrand og gode bademuligheder samt mulighed for snorkling i den sydlige ende. Fin morgenmad med mange valgmuligheder. Mulighed for buffet om aftenen til en rimelig pris. Bag hotellet en livlig lille by med masser af små forretninger og restauranter. Langs stranden i sydlig retning ligeledes en del hyggelige spisesteder. Vær forsigtig med at bestille sejlture og udflugter i øvrigt på hotellet, det fås billigere i en af de mange boder i byen. Vær også opmærksom på, at hotellet forlanger en voldsom overpris for taxi retur til lufthavnen. Vi havde et dejligt ophold og ville ikke have noget imod at vende tilbage en anden gang.
9 night romance trip Jan 21, 2015