All hotels in Morton Grove, Illinois, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here9424 Waukegan Rd, Morton Grove, IL, 60053, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Friendly hotel"
All went well; well treated by staff I do not want to add more to the review
Other trip Feb 26, 2014
Burt
"Just what we needed."
We were snowed in and needed an affordable room to wait it out. Location was small overall but our room was clean, comfortable and had the amenities that I expected. The service was friendly and I would recommend for a short stay.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Joel
Room is a little bit dark.
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
Kai
"Good Location"
Friendly staff and clean affordable room.
1 night business trip Jan 14, 2014
"Quiet Stay"
I needed a quiet place to study and just getaway. I enjoyed my stay. The environment was quiet and comfortable. The room had everything I needed. The staff was very accommodating to my needs.
Other trip Jan 17, 2014
Pat
"Close to the Northwestern Univ."
No frills but clean, and updated rooms with a breakfast . Ok better than spending $100+ a night.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
"pleasant surprise"
I must admit to lower expectations coming into this stay but in fact every facet of it was quite pleasant, the room was clean, modern and well appointed, the staff was very helpful and friendly and the breakfast decent, If the opportunity presented itself I would not think twice about staying here again
1 night trip Dec 25, 2013
"Surprisingly comfortable"
I wasn't super impressed when I drove up to the hotel or when I parked in front of my room, but the inside of my room was impressive. Tall shower head, plug outlets, super comfy bed, and a nice fridge and microwave. I was very impressed. It was all clean and shiny. I totally would stay here again.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Basic accommodations"
This Best Western offers a basic hotel room - nothing fancy here. Clean, reasonably comfortable, surprisingly quiet. No praises, but no complaints either.
2 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Business traveler
"good value"
Good value for the price
1 night trip Oct 30, 2013
Overall the rooms are decent and what we expected, maybe a bit cramped but overall good room. The staff at the hotel was exemplary from the front desk to the the dining room attendant.
1 night trip with friends Oct 12, 2013
Rob Bly
"The best value hotel in Chicago"
Everything is as expected. I really enjoy this hotel, its location, and the value it provides.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Oto
"New, nice, quiet, easy to find, clean, great bf!"
Really enjoyed staying here. Hotel is new, very quiet, easy to find, has a great breakfast, Starbucks coffee machine for free, great personnel, very clean, nice appliances, free parking. I def would come again!
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Julia
"Met my needs well"
This is not a fancy place - when we arrived, I kind of apologized to my daughter, saying we weren't really going for a posh experience since we were rolling in at 1:00 am and out at 8:00 am. That said, what we needed for the night was a bed, a place to recharge our electronics, a shower, and food. They served well in all these areas. Very comfy bed. A port on the desk with 5 outlets, so I could charge everything in one place rather than all over the room, a great shower head which had a really nice flow of plenty of warm water, better towels than most hotels at this price point and a decent breakfast (eggs, sausage, bagels, yogurt, fruit...)
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Everything was fine, BUT -- the breakfast "food" was the conventional industrial fodder that passes for food for most of this country: bad, unhealthy, tasteless.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Great Hotel for the Price"
Room was clean, bed was good. Breakfast was very good. Overall, we were very pleasantly surprised at how nice everything was. Will stay again.
2 night trip Sep 15, 2013
"Room size"
The room size was very deceiving, room as too small.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Disappointing"
pros: room clean and bed is comfortable. cons: wifi signal very weak.. TV channels were analog with poor quality. empty shower gel.. only one medium size towel in the bathroom..no large towels. too many small towels. overall, hotel is ok at best for one night..I would probably try a different hotel next time..
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
Saeed
"Morton Grove gem"
Very friendly front desk staff who made the stay a pleasure. Comfortable and convenient.
3 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Joyce M
"Nice hotel but far to train station"
We went to Chicago to see our son in Feinberg Medicine School. Is a good hotel If price must be considered in first place. Standard rooms, nice hotel staff and continental breakfast like others. But we needed to take three transport way to go to the university (bus,train,train or bus,train,bus, etc). To visit Chicago with a rented car is good, otherwise we will think to stay in other place more close to Chicago or a train station.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Ruben
"Trip to see a close friend who had recently lost h"
We were put into a handicap room which was fine with us near the entrance as we are senior citizens. Our complaints were: the TV was very snowy, there was not a convenient outlet for the coffee pot, the toilet seat was very loose, my husband tighten that, there wasn't any soap in the shower dispenser and very few complementary items available, and only a very small shelf to set anything on. There was plenty of room for more shelving or counter top. This problem was very inconvenient for us.... The bed was fine and also the breakfast. We have stayed in many Best Western Hotels over the years and this was the first time we have had so many problems.
2 night trip Aug 9, 2013
My only complaint was the TV picture was full of snow. Never asked for help was only in the room for rest. Overall Good Job
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
I booked a non smoking room, but when we went into our room I wasn't sure if it was non smoking. By morning I was sure it was a smoking room. My thoughts were confirmed when I noticed the ashtrays on the bedside table.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
"Bowman"
Been here twice this year. Small but clean with good buffet and extremely helpful staff. Good location and easy access.
4 night business trip Jul 11, 2013
Bowman
"Jacuzzi Room"
Overall the staff was very hospitable, yet the informed us if we were to order a taxi to call the lobby even if we weren't in the hotel and they could expedite the taxi order as well as get a somewhat better rate. During the day this worked excellently, yet at night after calling the lobby over 5 times we received no answer so took the cab our self not to much of a big deal mind you. By the time we arrived at our hotel the man at the front desk was sleeping on the couch in the lobby and woke up once we walked in. Also in your room the refrigerator didn't work, the closet door came off track every time you would open it. The Jacuzzi tub only half of the jets worked. Overall I did enjoy my stay but minor issues became an irritant.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Good Motel to stay in if you are in a pinch"
I normally stay at the Hampton Inn in Skokie but it was sold out! I not used to staying in these kind of hotels, but I was very surprised. It was convenient to Metra that took me right to my office, clean, and hospitable. Though as a vegan, I wished they offered more fruit other than apples or bananas for their "Breakfast", but their coffee was good. If I would probably stay here again if I ever find myself with out other options, but over all very good experience.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Isis
"I won't go there ever again!"
Toilet was leaking water on bathroom floor.... Shower curtains selled moldy and so did the bed covers and blanket. The towels looked as they were being put their without being washed from previous use. Dull lighting in the room. A small closet provided had a shattered mirror and the door would not close. Seeing all this, I did not dare to get in Jacuzzi tub in the tiny living space!!
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Room had a musty smell, shower curtain too short for tub. The staff were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jun 10, 2013
"Four nights near family"
We chose this hotel because it is the most convenient to our family who we were visiting for several days. We had stayed there six years ago. Our room was clean, comfortable and adequate The bed was great. For some reason, we were given a handicapped accessible one ( maybe that was my error in booking). At any rate, it was okay- except no door hooks in the bath!! The breakfast was adequate, although the room was small, it didn't bother us since we were not there during peak breakfast times.
Other trip May 27, 2013
"Close to business"
I was very comfortable! Large room and free wifi.
1 night business trip May 7, 2013
Jan
"bed of nails"
The mattress in Room 216 was terrible. One of the keys to a good motel is a good nights sleep, Room had be updated and was nice but the mattress was probably orginal and in bad shape.
Other trip Apr 24, 2013
"Good Enough Outside Entry Hotel"
My non-smoking room smelled like an ashtray, so I asked to be placed in another room. There was a non-smoking room open the next day. I debated going elsewhere but decided to tough it out. Male traveling solo. I bought diffuser reeds at Walgreens to make my room smell like a vanilla ashtray that night. The FREE breakfast was OK for this solo male. I thought, "My wife and kids would hate this." For me, not that bad. Eggs, sausage/bacon, pastries, tiny pancakes, cereal, coffee machine. The eating area is small, crowded and dirty. I went for a jog. Safe neighborhood. My wife would've hated it just because it's just a suburb. Who travels 800 miles to go someplace just like home? All kinds of stores nearby. Starbucks was not far. I wanted to spend time in the City so I drove about 5 minutes and parked my car at Dempster/Skokie, the end of the Yellow Line. $3 to park all day. I paid $20 for a 3-day CTA unlimited pass ($10 for 1 day). Go 2 stops and take the Red Line into the City. Might've been 45 minutes to an hour but I wasn't keeping track. The room was smelly and small but clean. They did an ozone treatment to remove the smoke smell (I kept my room because the 'hold' on my other room vanished) and it worked a little. More vanilla. Less ashtray. The bed was comfortable. No weirdos seen on my 3-night stay. I was looking to spend less money and I did. Do not pay $69 and expect a $120 room. You will be disappointed.
Other trip Apr 11, 2013
Greg
"Convenient to Jewish neighborhoods"
Great value for area. Great staff, went out of their way to find us local information and attractions. Will stay here again, if in the area.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2013
Bruce
nice
3 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Tifis
"Surprise"
I did not expect a descent room at the rate I got but the room was nice and clean. The front desk personal was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again
3 night trip Mar 23, 2013
Lori
I had booked this hotel especially for the use of the Jacuzzi, which happened to be the one thing that did not work in the room. All other Jacuzzi rooms were full so we could not even move to another. Rather than giving us a complimentary night, the hotel just offered a refund, which isn't what I wanted.
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2013
"Very mediocre"
Very very mediocre overall. Horribly maintained rooms. Poor service staff. If you don't smoke, make sure you ask for a non-smoking before booking. And confirm after booking as you might end up in a very bad room. Good suburban location to Chicago but poorly developed hotel.
2 night family trip Dec 28, 2012
"Good for a night or 2"
ok for a night , reasonably priced, carpet looked a little rough but was clean, have a good breakfast , better than most hotels.
1 night business trip Nov 28, 2012
mike
It was near Lutheran General Hospital where my wife was in surgery. Very convenient. Would certainly use the hotel again.
4 night trip Nov 5, 2012
C. P. Johnson
"Excellent value"
They have spiffed up the rooms since the last time we stayed here about 2 years ago. The continental breakfast was better too. We were pleased with the cleanliness of the rooms and the breakfast area, and we felt the staff is working hard to make the hotel very nice.
1 night trip Oct 30, 2012
John R
Water pressure was low and lack of hot water
2 night trip Oct 16, 2012
We were satisfied and will use the motel again. My wife was a t Lutheran General Hospital and it was convenient.
1 night business trip Oct 10, 2012
C. P. Johnson
"Bad exterior great rooms."
The exterior of the hotel was a little disconcerting but the interior of the room was really inpressive for the price.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Room in ill repair. Broken door, other things that just need updating or fixing.
1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
It was adequate for what I needed for the day.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012
yvonne
"Close to train, fairly quiet neighborhood"
Very nice, older motel type place. Would stay again. Had family vacation there and was easy access to train and 3 miles from L train.hotel staff is good and do a good job of working with what they have seeing as how this is an older place.
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2012
Brad
"You get what you pay for"
You get what you pay for. We tried to stay on the cheap and cheap we got. Hotel is right on a very busy and loud main street and has paper thin walls. Cable sucked because all we got was very basic channels and missed out on some Olympics because hotel didnt have wide variety of cable channels. Instead calling themselves a Inn they just put Motel because it is very cheap looking from outside and inside. Next time I will pay a little more and go to a Hilton or Marriott.
Other trip Aug 5, 2012
Dean
"Nice hotel with good service!"
We were very pleased with the experience, it was our second stay. We received an upgrade that was very generous. Nice selection with breakfast.
Other trip Aug 4, 2012
Jacqueline
"Excellent relaxation for everyone"
When I entered the door received a smile, smile when I left.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Mihaly
Poor TV reception. Good location quiet and clean. Good value.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2012