All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada
21653 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC, V3A4H1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"great place to stay"
great place to stay, supper nice people and helpful not the best breakfast but it was ok..timmy hortons was next door so it was all good
2 night trip with friends Aug 21, 2015
anne
Was a very pleasant experience would do it aagain
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2015
Victor
"We came back again, we felt more than comfy"
Aside from the pool room being sweltering for lack of ventilation our stay was spectacular. We even chose to go out of our way back home to stay there again. =)
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
The staff were very friendly and helpful.David was a huge help and very accommodating....he couldn't do enough for us. Our room was immaculate,clean and updated and the breakfast was great. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely stay here again.I would highly recommend it.
3 night family trip Jul 13, 2015
Helen
Very far from downtown Vancouver & all area sight-seeing.
12 night romance trip Jun 28, 2015
"Clean comfortable budget-priced hotel"
We needed an inexpensive hotel to see the USWNT play in the World Cup in Vancouver. The price was outstanding. So while this is a VERY budget-line hotel, it was a solid value for the money. I got exactly what I'd normally expect in this price range.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
"Decent motel"
A comfortable enough motel, but unfortunately way out in Langley. I'm not a local, so when I booked it, I didn't realize just how far from Vancouver it was (a good 40-60 min drive, depending on traffic). The hotel itself is modest but comfortable. The rooms are small, no-frills, and clean. Beds are comfortable. I was traveling with a pet and appreciated their pet-friendly rooms and reasonable pet fees. They offer free wi-fi which is acceptably fast/reliable. The staff is OK, but don't go out of their way to help. They offer a free, but rather shabby 'continental breakfast'. Well, for the price, I can't complain.
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
The hotel was roomy and comfortable, even though simple. The price was right!
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
"Nice Hotel!"
Good hotel location, clean rooms, nice staff. Very loud when trying to sleep , because you can hear every footstep of people walking on a second level. Good breakfast not much variety.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
manny
Far from Vancouver city center and the building is old and the room we stayed has not been updated
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"Good hotel for our one night stay."
This hotel was comfortable and clean.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2014
Stephen
It would have been better if breakfast was served til 10am.
Other trip Oct 31, 2014
R.D
"Great business location in Langley"
Overall this is a great place to stay with any business dealings in Langley. My only criticism would be that the breakfast offering is heavy in carbs. I might suggest adding a simple protein such as a hard boiled egg.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Stay"
Arriving at 10 PM the receptionist wasn't too friendly, talked too fast so had to repeatedly ask to slow down as she was hard to understand, likely due to her ring(s) in her lip and may be her tong. The room was fine and clean but not convenient to Maple Ridge where we visited friends.
2 night trip Sep 14, 2014
Witz
"Overnight stay before destination"
Nice and clean room. Comfortable beds and clean bathroom. Good price for the location before we head out to our destination.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
"Convenient To Highways and Restaurants"
Good Value and convenient to highways. Many restaurants close by.
Other trip Sep 3, 2014
Louis
it was ok over all but there was some kind of smell .
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
fay
"Travelodge comfortable an quiet"
Very nice and quiet room. Bed super comfortable and the breakfast although limited was also nice. service i recieved was outstanding especially from David on the front desk. Top value stay
3 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Basic accommodations, convenient location."
This hotel was booked because one of our travellers was a 4 event qualifier in the 2014 Royal Canadian Legion Youth Championships for Track & Field. The meet was held at McLeod Athletic Park. The Travelodge is a two minute drive, (or 15 minute walk), just past Langley Regional Airport. We did not realize it was that close when we made our reservations. Our rooms, although very simply furnished, were neat and clean. The housekeeping staff was very friendly.The continental breakfast saved a trip for food, and allowed us to head directly to the track. The town of Langley, and very close neighbour Ft. Langley, provided plenty of dining choices, as well as local attractions. Our rooms satisfied our needs as far as this trip was concerned. Had we been on more of a 'discover BC' type of vacation, we probably would have opted for an upgraded facility. It's an easy drive into Vancouver or the ferry to Victoria. Also, the Sky Train is not too far in Surrey. A bus stop is just outside this location, if you prefer not to drive. All in all, if you are simply in need of a clean bed and shower, and you like bread or waffles (every morning)..or Tim's just across the road, for some variety...then this location will suit you just fine.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
Allison
Clean and friendly, but that's it. For an overnight stay OK, but not for a family holiday.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
"Ticks all the boxes"
Nice, clean hotel. Breakfast was good for a free continental. Staff courteous and helpful. Have sprayed here a couple of times.
1 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
very good
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Very good route"
I love this place very good service and confortable bed
Other trip Aug 8, 2014
"Met our needs"
Perfect for our one night. Bit of an odor in the room. Breakfast fine but space very tight.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Catherine
"House flies, non-cooperative staff at the lobby"
there are at least 3 house flies roaming in the room all the time. Attractions guides, tea, coffee etc. are located in the lobby area but the lobby area is not open 24hrs. They have restricted timings and even if you request the person in lobby, they don't open the lobby door. wifi is very slow(I probably should say very very very). A/c equipment is very noisy and probably its from 1990 era and you cannot control the temperature.
pravin
we will certainly use the Travelodge again when travelling in the Langley area.
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
leslie
"just ok gir one night"
Just normal but Room is small, no mirowave and ref
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
theo
"Very Good! Definitely recommended!!"
We had a great stay here. The front desk staff and the hosts are very very good. They take care of the guests needs well.
7 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Smita
Great, loved the double size bunk beds and so did the kids.
6 night family trip Jun 26, 2014
"Unpleasant hotel staff"
We checked with Travelodge.com by phone to confirm the price for a pet to stay and was told $20 for entire stay. When we checked in we were told $15/night. the agent was very unhelpful and just said that it was not his fault that I was given incorrect information. Very uncaring. The staff could use a course on customer service. The room was non smoking but reeked of stale smoke.
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Close to Cloverdale and Surrey"
We stayed for 3 days in May 2014. Everything was perfect, don't think anything could have been improved. Beds were cozy. Staff at front desk were friendly and knowledgeable, made us feel right at home. Manager was friendly. I had access to in iron when I needed it. Even though Fraser Hwy was near our room was quiet and we slept well every night. Parking was good and right near our room. Willow Brook Mall is near. A great place to eat is" Indian Affair" across the street from the Target store in the mall. Best Indian food we have ever eaten, they have dishes from different parts of India and reasonably priced too! Travel Lodge is not too far from Cloverdale where a great rodeo was going on. I teased the staff that I was going to make this Travel Lodge the destination on my next visit to Canada. Good Job!
3 night business trip May 15, 2014
Our stay at this travelodge was pleasant and good. The owners are very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip May 3, 2014
"It was very nice I like it"
The hotel was very good and close to many stores and stuff was helpful and the hotel is really good I like it so much
Other trip Apr 19, 2014
hussain
"Travel Lodge, Langley City, BC"
It was reasonably priced, had a nice breakfast, clean & close to everything we needed
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Juli
"Place was nice, staff was nicer"
No problems with the room at all, very comfortable. Staff were very helpful an waited-up even though we arrived late. Breakfast was better than I expected.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
RM
"great stay!!!"
it was fantastic even though the guy at the front desk said my room didn't have a Refridgerator it had one after all!!!! si I was very Happy!!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Lawrence Freeman
"Good Langley Location"
This motel is located a short distance from Langley city proper and is always clean and comfortable. It is consistent in providing good service. Accessing the motel coming from Langley proper off the Fraser Highway can be confusing as you need to turn at the intersection before the location because of a divided median. Other than that, the staff are always cheerful and knowledgeable about the greater Langley area. The location is surprisingly quiet.
4 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
Room was not cleaned when I arrived. Worse hotel experience ever.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
You get a bit more than you pay for. Which, considering how affordable the rooms are, is greatly appreciated. Don't expect anything crazy awesome, but it's clean, conveniently located, pretty quiet, decent furniture (more TV channels than other hotels in the area that go for twice the nightly rate). The only two aspects of the room that really gave away it's low price was the lack of space (there is *just* enough space between bed, walls, desk, etc to walk) and the AC unit didn't do much. I will definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2013
"Nice hotel close to everything"
Would stay here again, great hotel. Smoking rooms for smokers, great staff.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
"It served its purpose."
The girl on the phone when I called to ask a question hung up before I was done talking. The guy when checking in was friendly. The room served it's purpose accommodating my husband & I & 2 kids. Room was nothing special, but it was clean. Only thing that I didn't like, was there were holes in 2 of the blankets on the beds. But the breakfast was quite good & items were fresh.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
J.M.
"Value"
Breakfast was great. It was quiet.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Better than the two stars its given!"
At first I was hesitant because of the 2 stars, but after reading most of the reviews, I had to give it a go. And I'm glad that I did! It was nice. The convenience of it all especially. The sheets were old school so not too much pointers on that. Service was great, lobby was literally right down stairs so not a huge problem when I needed to get something. Amenities seemed limited due to the fact that it wasn't readily available in the room itself, and that if we needed something we did have to go into the lobby to pick it up. Location was not too shabby. Locals in Vancouver thought it was strange that we'd stay somewhere in Langley (they said thats far), but I thought it was fine! The drive is nice, the scenery is beautiful on the way to Vancouver. And its nice to just getaway from the loud busy streets of the big city. I slept very well!
7 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2013
Shoshanna
"AIRCONDITIOING: Very noisy"
Generally good, bed matress very soft bathroom poor quality, bath tub clogged and roof paint cracks
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Padam
"Nice hotel and great price!"
Staff was friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable and the wifi was good enough! About 30 minutes from the Vancouver, but Langley has local shopping centers and necessities! Really enjoyed our stay..would definitely recommend and stay again, especially for the price!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"OK Hotel!"
Air Condition unit was very old and made lot of noise, don't change the bed covers even though we stayed three nights and the breakfast was ok.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Kumar
"Pretty Good Overall"
I would have to say that, for the most part, this motel met, if not exceeded, my expectations. It was located in a very nice part of British Columbia. The surrounding areas were great with a lot of restaurant and shopping options. The service we received was friendly and the overall condition of the place was not bad. My only real complaint was that the room was pretty cramped. I have never stayed in such a small hotel room before and it was very stuffy and hard to cool down. It was definitely perfect for a one-night, maybe even a two-night stay, I just prefer my rooms more spacious.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Britttany
"One Night Near Vancouver"
We found this hotel to be a very pleasant place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and pleasant.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"QUITE PLACE"
DOOR CARD KEY DIDN'T WORK , HAD TO WALK BACK TO ANOTHER BLDG TO REPROGRAM THE CARD.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Average hotel"
Smells very bad, like someone smoked in it Room size was ok but couldn't take the mildew/ mold smell This is second time at a Travelodge and both was bad experience Would not use this chain again
Other trip Jul 15, 2013