All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada

• Value for money
    Delicious food
    Room is all right
"It served its purpose."
The girl on the phone when I called to ask a question hung up before I was done talking. The guy when checking in was friendly. The room served it's purpose accommodating my husband & I & 2 kids. Room was nothing special, but it was clean. Only thing that I didn't like, was there were holes in 2 of the blankets on the beds. But the breakfast was quite good & items were fresh.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2013
J.M.
"Value"
Breakfast was great. It was quiet.
1 night trip Sep 5, 2013
"Better than the two stars its given!"
At first I was hesitant because of the 2 stars, but after reading most of the reviews, I had to give it a go. And I'm glad that I did! It was nice. The convenience of it all especially. The sheets were old school so not too much pointers on that. Service was great, lobby was literally right down stairs so not a huge problem when I needed to get something. Amenities seemed limited due to the fact that it wasn't readily available in the room itself, and that if we needed something we did have to go into the lobby to pick it up. Location was not too shabby. Locals in Vancouver thought it was strange that we'd stay somewhere in Langley (they said thats far), but I thought it was fine! The drive is nice, the scenery is beautiful on the way to Vancouver. And its nice to just getaway from the loud busy streets of the big city. I slept very well!
7 night trip with friends Aug 20, 2013
Shoshanna
"AIRCONDITIOING: Very noisy"
Generally good, bed matress very soft bathroom poor quality, bath tub clogged and roof paint cracks
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Padam
"Nice hotel and great price!"
Staff was friendly and welcoming. Room was clean and comfortable and the wifi was good enough! About 30 minutes from the Vancouver, but Langley has local shopping centers and necessities! Really enjoyed our stay..would definitely recommend and stay again, especially for the price!
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
"OK Hotel!"
Air Condition unit was very old and made lot of noise, don't change the bed covers even though we stayed three nights and the breakfast was ok.
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Kumar
"Pretty Good Overall"
I would have to say that, for the most part, this motel met, if not exceeded, my expectations. It was located in a very nice part of British Columbia. The surrounding areas were great with a lot of restaurant and shopping options. The service we received was friendly and the overall condition of the place was not bad. My only real complaint was that the room was pretty cramped. I have never stayed in such a small hotel room before and it was very stuffy and hard to cool down. It was definitely perfect for a one-night, maybe even a two-night stay, I just prefer my rooms more spacious.
1 night trip Aug 12, 2013
Britttany
"One Night Near Vancouver"
We found this hotel to be a very pleasant place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and pleasant.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"QUITE PLACE"
DOOR CARD KEY DIDN'T WORK , HAD TO WALK BACK TO ANOTHER BLDG TO REPROGRAM THE CARD.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Average hotel"
Smells very bad, like someone smoked in it Room size was ok but couldn't take the mildew/ mold smell This is second time at a Travelodge and both was bad experience Would not use this chain again
Other trip Jul 15, 2013
Deo
it was okay, we were short a pillow for our fifth guest who was on the pull-out and the front desk didn't have any left when we called.
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013

The following English reviews were posted by hotel guests from other countries:

"Don't stat"
WiFi cut out all the time No cable outlet to plug in ether net. No fan in bathroom Cable was bad
3 night business trip Mar 31, 2016
Clinton
"Average motel"
The hotel was what we paid for but was far less as shown on their website. Although we asked for a quiet room away from the traffic we got a small room facing the busy intersection Fraser Hwy. and 216th. Street. Breakfast was below average as we are used to in the US. No eggs, bacon, sausages. Will not stay there again.
1 night family trip Apr 1, 2016
Pieter
"Positive experience at a cheap price."
We got a single room on sale for like $75.00 from hotels.com. It was exactly what you would expect for a $75.00 hotel room. It was a smaller room and smaller bathroom. But, once again....it was only a $75.00 room. Cleanliness was good. The wifi was fairly slow - I couldn't stream anything on my tablet but it was fine for basic surfing and short youtube videos. Having a continental breakfast was a nice add on as well. The continental breakfast was great and the service was friendly and met our needs nicely.
1 night romance trip Mar 12, 2016
"We would stay again"
Staff was friendly room was clean bed comfortable good rate.
1 night family trip Mar 4, 2016
Everything was fine.
1 night business trip Mar 3, 2016
Very noisy traffic main ambulance route to local hospital lots of workers staying in hotel room was musty smelling would not stay again
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2016
Al
"Pet friendly - not in my books"
For the hotel is alright for the price, but from a dog friendly point of view I think that $30 per night for two little dogs is a bit much. We didn't ask for maid service the second day so the hotel got $30 without lifting a finger.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2016
Gordon
Reliable hot water, quiet, clean, polite staff. Can't beat it for the price.
2 night family trip Feb 18, 2016
"Cheap Hotel; Great Value"
Front desk staff was very friendly, efficient, knowledgeable and accommodating. The room was in good condition and the hotel itself was quiet. Was in Langley for a basketball camp. A simple, relatively cheap place to stay and relax after a long day. Would definitely recommend.
3 night business trip Feb 5, 2016
Older hotel but clean and comfortable. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Unlimited free canada and US calls really helpful for arranging the rest of my trip. Continental breakfast well stocked. Good value and convenient.
2 night business trip Feb 11, 2016
Judy
"Good value for money"
Room was small but clean! Staff was very personable and helpful! Rate was very reasonable and we were able to get a pet friendly room with outside access which is hard to find! Continental Breakfast included, nothing special, but nice to have!
1 night family trip Feb 5, 2016
Genie
"Superb Service, Excellent Stay- will be back!"
Fantastic service! They accommodated our every request, gave our daughter a Minions breakfast set, upgraded our room for free and were very pleasant and kind when we called. The front desk was always kind and helpful. Best service I've ever had in a hotel and we have travelled and lived around the world. Who would have thought we'd have this experience in Langley!?
3 night family trip Jan 31, 2016
Cara
"Horrible Front Desk Service"
The front desk person was absolutely horrible & rude. When a customer asks a simple question, they do not need to have sarcasm & snide rude remarks made to them.
1 night family trip Jan 23, 2016
"Clean room, great service, free breaky"
Third stay at this Travellodge......will stay again.....thanks for the clean room!
2 night romance trip Jan 21, 2016
"you get what you pay for!"
The beds weren't fully made, no fitted sheet over the matress and the sheet didn't cover the entire thing, asked for fitted sheets.. was told the housekeepers were gone and their storage locked.. and most hotels don't have fitted sheets.. but I bet they have sheets that fit over the entire matress.. cheap.. a little out of the way, but not the most ghetto place I've stayed!
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2016
"Two Thumbs Up !!!!!"
I stayed 11 nights for a course that I was taking. I was a late arrival. They had someone available super late for me to check in. Diana and her staff were so accommodating and friendly. I opted out to not get my room cleaned everyday and they were very respectful of my privacy. Everything worked in the room. Very clean and spacious, even with the two queen beds. Bathroom was gigantic. The surrounding area where the hotel is located is very quiet residential. Very safe feeling. Within minutes to any major department store for shopping and fine dining. Tim Hortons and McDonalds were across the street, very convenient. Laundry facilities were clean and modern. Ultimately a great place to stay!!
11 night business trip Dec 20, 2015
Alyn
The people working at the Travelodge were wonderful! Very kind. The lady at the front desk each morning was really nice. She had treats, coloring books and even a lunch kit for our kids almost everyday we were there. We all were very impressed and would return.
5 night family trip Dec 27, 2015
Cathy
"Not great!"
Checking in took forever! Employee didn't seem to know what she was doing and ended up having to let us into the room because she couldn't get keys to work... Therefore had to go back again late at night to get our room keys. Room was clean however beds were extremely uncomfortable! Was an ok hotel to stay at for price and location that was close to family; but next time would drive the extra 10 minutes for knowledgable employees and newer/ more comfortable beds!
1 night romance trip Dec 26, 2015
"Great Buy"
Nice older motel that provides excellent service.
3 night romance trip Dec 25, 2015
Awes
1 night trip with friends Dec 26, 2015
SUDHIR
"Overnight Stay"
Room was a little small, but adequate for our one-night stay.
1 night family trip Dec 19, 2015
Deborah
"Not so happy"
The stay was ok for the price. The room neither had microwave or fridge. And the front lobby was closed at night if we wanted to use a microwave to heat our food up and the night receptionist was rude enough to turn us back and not come back here again.
1 night romance trip Dec 11, 2015
Late night employee was unreasonable and rude!
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
pleasant stay, centerally located hotel
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Enjoyed our stay"
Our experience at this hotel was good. The room was clean and tidy but a little outdated. The room had a slight old smell to it but this could be remedied with some in room air freshener. The breakfast in the morning was great and the hotel staff seemed to go over and above to make us happy. The front desk staff gave our kids treats and made us feel welcome which has not been the case for us staying at much more expensive hotels. Would stay here again at this price point.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Economical and close to amenities we visiting"
Bed was very poor. Flat sheets did not stay on. Bed was not remade by staff who did not seem to know how to tuck flat sheets in. Room was not vacuumed, toilet leaked continuously and heat was not turned on even though overnight temperatures were below freezing one of the nights.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Neuf
"Options for visiting..."
The conveniently located hotel provided a great option for visiting family - it provided us space, and gave them relief. Plus, the front desk personnel (especially David) made our stay good. Definitely a good location.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
"Overnight in Langley"
The Internet has room for improvement.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
large stains on the carpet, shower curtain stunk and made the whole bathroom stink, tub finish was coming off the bathtub walls, water took a long time to drain from the shower. Positive things: large parking lot
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
Joe Ann
Breakfast could have more variety.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2015
SG
"Best money for your bucks."
We are very happy with this place. There's a free continental breakfast everyday, free WI-fi and parking is free. The manager and staff are very friendly and cheerful. The staff that take cares of the rooms is very good, she make sure that we have enough soap, shampoo and clean towels everyday. The price is right. We stayed there for 10 days and I also booked in my son and his fiancee for three days. Flat television (maybe 36")in the room, room telephone available and built in programmable wake up call.
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"1 night"
1 night stay bed was hard no in room coffee no breakfast or donuts large mirrors hot water for shave and shower
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
Very friendly staff, clean rooms, surprisingly quiet.
1 night romance trip Sep 22, 2015
Lee
"Nice hotel in Langley with a good breakfast."
We had a excellent check in experience. We were travel with my mother, who is now having trouble with stairs, they had no problem moving my parents room to the ground floor. The rooms were a fair size, very clean with a comfortable bed.
Other trip Sep 24, 2015
Will
"Good price very accessible"
Comfortable chairs for 2 would be good. Shampoo was terrible but the rest was good for the price
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Great price"
We like staying here, this is our 2nd time. The price is good and the room is clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015
"Convenient"
Had a pleasant experience being upgraded because of some renovation work next to the original room Very nice staff, very nice room.
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Christl
"Excellent Customer Service"
Staff provided us with great service. Overall stay at Travelodge was good.
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
Vik
"Great value for the money"
Had a great stay at this hotel with my three young kids. They loved the bunk beds and the room was big enough for them to run around. The full sized fridge was a great bonus to stock up some things for the kids to eat. Would stay here again for sure.
Other trip Sep 13, 2015