All hotels in Langley, British Columbia, Canada
21653 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC, V3A4H1, Canada, ‏‎855-239-9482

"great service, great stay"
great stay. Hotel desk person David was very friendly and helpful and went out of his way to accommodate our needs.Overall stay was great and I will recommend this hotel to anyone.Although you can not expect a five star level of hotels but the price we paid was more than worth it.
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
Saif
"Do not stay here"
The front desk staff was very friendly. Now look looking back at it I think he knew the hotel room was so horrible that he was over compensating for it. We got in the room and the smell was horrendous. It smelled of a very strong mould smell. It hurt our noses. We were wondering why the window was open, and realized that was why. The room was just gross. The sheets were itchy, there were webs in the corners of the room, but it was late and our two kids were exhausted, so we went to sleep, sort of, and left as soon as possible the next morning. I am usually not a picky person with the condition of hotels, but this was horrible.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"wedding celebration"
Although it was only for two nights it was very pleasant and quiet and was a great end to a fantastic wedding
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
A Wayne
"Decent hotel"
It was good stay, room are clean & decent for the price
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2015
"Vancouver Trip"
Decided to stay outside of Vancouver due to budget. The hotel was good. The room smelled a bit musty when we first checked in, but minimized over the 3 days. The efficiency room with bunk beds for the kids was great. We made use of the Skytrain which was only a 30 min drive away, but saved us time and money getting right down town. Breakfast could have had more choices. We stayed 3 nights.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2015
Todd
"Great service!"
The service was absolutely awesome and the hotel exceeded our expectations!
1 night family trip Aug 9, 2015
"Irish in Langley"
Stayed one night room cramped but otherwise comfy and clean. Slight smell and breakfast area small. otherwise good stay. bouble bunk beds were a success with kids. staff friendly and breakfast area was constantly attended and food refreshed.
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
"Good experience"
Really impressive compare to the Travelodge in other cities where I've stayed previously. The staff was friendly and the rooms were clean. stayed there for 4 nights and had great time.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Bilal
"A Central Location: For Business and Pleasure"
This was an excellent opportunity with the central location to combine business with pleasure.
5 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Close to Amenities"
This location is close to wineries, a shopping centre and other facilities.
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
"Three day lay over"
A pleasurable stay
3 night romance trip Jul 9, 2015
Calvin
"business trip"
1 night Friday room clean coffee better than some breakfast in morning good
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2015
"Effective and functional hotel."
Clean and functional for the purpose of the visit. Very reasonable accommodation with friendly staff. Recommended.
11 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
"Convenient and pleasant stay"
4 nights stay, convenient location. Hotel staff helpful and polite. Breakfast adequate. Rooms were clean and bathrooms a bit dated.
4 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Shirley
"Worst hotel"
Worst hotel ever.. Very rude staff and specially manager aka owner. Dont know how to talk to customer. -10 rating .. Wont suggest to anyone. Please dong waste your money or time by staying here.
3 night family trip Jul 17, 2015
Jatin
"Friendly family stay"
Really kind owners and friendly chambermaid/staff! Good prices ! Great family place to stay! Lots of restaurants close by.
4 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
megan
"Very accommodating location"
We rolled in at 5am and check in wasn't until 3pm ( industry standard ). The lady at the front desk was very apologetic and empathetic towards our situation. She said as soon as the occupants of the room we reserved, checked out - they would make it a priority to get the room ready for us. We came back at 12pm and sure enough the room was ready. We were super exhausted from driving in from Toronto. The entire experience was wonderful and I'd like the thank the staff at this location for helping us out. Great safe location with lots of nearby places to eat. Cheers
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
Shy
"Best Travel Lodge I've been to"
Had a great time at Langley's travel lodge. Nicest one I've been to! Breakfast was limited for me because I can not have gluten and the main part of their selection included toast, waffles and muffins. Room was clean and comfy. Would definitely go again!
1 night family trip Jun 29, 2015
Carrie
Located close to wedding, room clean and quiet, good breakfast, good price......
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
MIKE and Linda
"Good place"
Great value and good location. Smaller rooms, but they look newly renovated and super clean. Only negative was the noisy A/C. I would definitely stay here again.
3 night family trip Jun 4, 2015
"Superb all round"
Much better than we expected for the price as we do explore Vancouver hotels once a month ( We are from Victoria)Great Continental breakfast and we are usual to good food. A one hour drive from our Queensborough meeting and a visit to Veggie Bob's in Fort Langley was a highlight of our $ 200 ferry trip.We will be back in September when our meetings recommence
1 night trip with friends Jun 11, 2015
james
"Good stay for a night!"
Had a good stay at this hotel!
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
"Not a good hotel/motel"
Everything about this hotel is cheap. There was a weird smell in the room. Water stains on ceiling. Not much of a continental breakfast. I couldn't get out of there fast enough. We stayed one night... Camping would have been better. Overpriced for what it was.
1 night family trip Jun 10, 2015
Janik
Good basic room in a older Motel. Room was clean and bed was comfortable. A good room at a good price
2 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
"Langley nice city. Me come back again"
I liked it. Most important thing for me was the price and this room was a good price, plus check-in/out was quick.
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2015
Ian
Most thing good.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"You got what you paid for"
Was good enough for my needs...tks
2 night trip May 9, 2015
"Friendly and helpful service was exceptional"
A simple and comfortable motel with exceptionally friendly and helpful service. Very much enjoyed my stay and reasonably priced.
6 night business trip May 17, 2015
"Good Review"
Very pleased with accomodation for very reasonable rate. Owners provided generous friendliness and services. The morning breakfast offered was very nice.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
"Not a very pleasant experience"
We arrived on a cold, very wet evening. The check-in guy was less than helpful. Although the hotel was far from full, we were given a room on the 2nd floor, with quite a walk to get to it in the pouring rain from reception. The room was very cold, and when I complained, was told that it took 20 mins for the heat to warm the room. 40 mins later, I asked again for an alternative room, and was given a totally inadequate fan heater and a thin blanket. The neighbourhood was rather unsalubrious - but we did not see it at it's best. The breakfast provided was good, otherwise a disappointing stay.
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
"Getaway"
Would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Apr 23, 2015
Sally
"Great Price, Great Location"
if you stay 2 people - chose a bigger room! the two double bed room was very tiny, bathroom too. Very clean, but a little bit smelly from cleaning stuff or so.
Other trip May 2, 2015
Petra
"Meh"
We don't drive and this hotel is pretty far from anything, at least a 20 minute walk towards anything. Wish that was said in the details.
7 night romance trip Apr 22, 2015
"close to everything"
This hotel is situated very close to all the Langley shopping. For the price this hotel was very comfortable and clean and had a very varied breakfast that was included.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Very enjoyable, central to everything and good breakfast
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Jan
"Convenient Langley Location"
Sometimes the best experience is no surprises, this location delivered. It was just as advertised, nothing fancy but clean and comfortable and close to a venue I was working at.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Lob
"Decent enough"
Overall, the hotel is decent. The room had a mini fridge & microwave, which wasn't in the description, so was a happy surprise. However, I was itchy from the moment I laid down, and we didn't have hot water all night Saturday night, into Sunday morning. I went down to get that taken care of, asked about whether we had a room dogs were allowed into (no), and was told I was probably just really sensitive to dust. Excuse me? Dust, in a room that was supposed to have been cleaned BEFORE we got there? Right. So I said, yeah, the room isn't all that clean (I found discarded pens behind one night stand, a candy ball beside the other, and smelled dust in the room). We were offered another room, said no, because we only had one more night - but the room got a thorough cleaning on Sunday while we were out, thankfully. The continental breakfast: pretty great. Available from 6-9am, pretty decent selection of food (only had one hotel offer better with cereal, milk and bagels): waffles, toast, muffins, fruit, yogurt, tea, coffee, juices, hot chocolate. The nights we spent in the hotel were pretty quiet, despite the busy roads nearby, and other guests - we heard none of it. The hotel itself needs some attention, as it's pretty dingy looking, but the bed was comfortable, and overall, I would go back if we return to the area.
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
"They are charged us extra."
Breakfast was fine but not staff not accomodating. No smile and rude.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
H
"Low-end Hotel"
I was prepared for a low budget room and in that regard this hotel did not disappoint. The room had an overpowering odour of room deodorizer that made you think you should keep your shoes on at all times while in the room. Housekeeping had left the window open (airing it out) and with no screen, there were a few flies to kill in the room. The TV did not have one clear channel for viewing. Very little hot water that night and in the morning there was no hot water so unable to shower before my business day. Night staff said it was an older hotel with old plumbing and I should run the hot water for a while. However there was no hot water in the entire section of the hotel. The day staff said a breaker had been tripped the night before and the hot water tank was off. He said, "sorry about that" and offered no compensation for the inconvenience of no hot water.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
"Great for family of 6"
It's hard to find accommodations for a family of 6 but this hotel did it very well and was not super costly either. We were close to all the things we needed as well.
2 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
Sheila
"What we needed"
it was we needed for a few days and that's all
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
Friendly staff and for this price point, it's a good hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"it was okay"
It was okay, except it lacked cleanliness, especially bedding.
4 night romance trip Mar 1, 2015
Irmgard
"Travelodge"
Good value for the money, we stayed there after a wedding at a near by golf course, clean and breakfast was a plus.
1 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"value hotel with great service"
Comfortable, quiet room at an extremely affordable price. Customer service was top notch and given with a smile. Looked forward to the continental breakfast in the am which was a valued nice touch
2 night romance trip Feb 27, 2015
"Affordable place to stay while RV shopping."
Very central for our purposes. Adrian's Restaurant nearby has delicious Greek food.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
eclectic
"good price"
stayed overnight on New Year's Eve - unfortunately no breakfast as advertised
Other trip Jan 3, 2015
Petra
"Business Center Needs Help"
It may be cute for the business center to have wifi and no firewall to protect the customers, however it isn't very good for business. I was looking into the Edmonton City Police webpage and found that the "most wanted" link went to a child's center. Not entertaining and very unprofessional, if I wanted a kid's website I would look for it, you may want to contact this Hotel and let them know a slide may be more affordable, I found it very unprofessional and unbusiness like. The term business center is business, not kid friendly. Take it how you like, I didn't appreciate their nonsense.
Other trip Nov 26, 2014
"People friendly"
It was a pleasant stay with very friendly staff. Continental breakfast was good with many choices.
Pierette
"STalker"
Business Center: The staff explained it was Shaw that provided the service provider for the business center. It would appear as though the Edmonton City Police website wasn't correct, in fact I think that they should invest on some sort of FIREWALL for their equipment. Other than that the stay was good, except the "neighbors" were quite vocal of their religious beliefs... I realize that the staff can't prevent individuals for being vocal but to push it onto others is quite another. I don't like being force fed... CK3019 BC plates was watching the place quite well.
Walsh