All hotels in Brownsville, Texas, United States of America
3975 N Expressway, Brownsville, TX, 78520, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9485

"neat"
Nice, neat and courteous reception
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
veronica
"Loved it!"
Great location and affordable rates for a luxurious yet home-y stay!
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"About 25 miles from S. Padre; good location"
Checked in around 7pm, got a room immediately. Nice pool and Jacuzzi in front. There are many restaurants and plenty of shopping in the area. Inn is right off the freeway, so no trouble finding it. Carpet was dirty in the hallways and elevator.
Other trip May 3, 2015
NB
"Quite impressive!"
The welcome was outstanding!!! "You are just in time for dinner, we have potato salad, BBQ chicken, beans, and all the trimmings." Beats nacho chips and cheese any day.
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
R.C.
"Great price and hotel"
Everytime we visit, we stay at this Residence Inn. It's also pet friendly and we bring our dog every time. Our first choice when staying in a hotel.
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2015
Melinda
"Deteriorating maintenance/repair"
On a 7 night stay, we got moved to a different room bcz the hot water was not working. The new room continued with hot water deficiencies, broken toilet & topped off with a dishwater that leaked the entire kitchen floor. We've been staying at this hotel for years during our holiday/family visit, but the age of the building is becoming quite evident.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Mom w/family
"Lovely, but..."
I'm not sure if I was put into a pet-friendly room because my one year old daughter and I had severe allergies in the room and especially the bed. We had an early flight out the next morning (5:50am) and did not sleep AT ALL due to runny nose, sneezing and itchy eyes. It was awful. If it is something in there detergent, they should switch to a non-allergen, however I highly suspect there had been an animal in the room. It was too bad b/c otherwise the room was new, clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"Weekend stay"
visit family
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Josie
"Very friendly staff"
We had a great stay. The staff were all very friendly at check in and even helped set up a pack and play for my baby. We would definitely go back and stay there.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Cecilia
"Prepare to be disappointed"
I was really looking forward to staying at a Marriott branded hotel. Wow was I disappointed! The hotel was very dated and musty. I felt like I was in a cheap motel room. Definitely not worth the money!!!
Response by Residence Inn By Marriott Brownsville
Thank you for taking the time to complete our Guest Satisfaction Survey. We are saddened that your stay was not satisfactory. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us .
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Tony
"Outstanding"
Beautiful room, great staff, great breakfast. Sleep number beds
1 night business trip Aug 2, 2014
"Brownsville Residence Inn"
Overall the stay was good except if you wanted to watch the television. The satellite would lose signal (especially on the movie channels) every 3 - 5 minutes. When I mentioned this to the hotel staff they told me that it was the satellite providers fault, not theirs. When the hotel chooses and keedps a poor satellite provider I believe that the fault also lies with them for keeping a low performance provider.
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
We had a good experience this is our second time, that's why we come back.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
"Less than pleased"
Dirty torn up carpets and a dead bug in my closet
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
"Breakfast"
Breakfast was cold
1 night trip Jul 18, 2014
"Love my stay"
Good price, good Service, good food in breakfast good tasted
2 night family trip Jul 4, 2014
Noemi Santibanez
"great place"
I went to brownsville tx. just a quick visit. I stay in this hotel, because is close to shopping mall, 35 minutes from south padre island. Restaurants around . I definitely will consider for my next visit.
Other trip Jul 5, 2014
happy customer
The hotel was comfortable and convenient. It is located right off the highway. Even so, traffic noise was not a problem The hotel staff was very helpful. The room had ample space and a nice kitchen with dinnerware. The hotel really made our stay a delightful one. We would stay here again.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Hotel was very clean and staff was very helpful.
1 night trip with friends May 31, 2014
Jerry
"it was a wonderful vacation."
I love going there it is a wonderful place. The staff is so nice, and command it to anybody.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Hotel staff were very friendly.
3 night family trip May 29, 2014
"Superior customer service."
Stay was comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. Excellent customer service!
Other trip May 27, 2014
A
"Hotel in Brownsville Im stayed the last weekend"
Im stayed the last weekend and the hotel was a wonderful experience, the staff very nice, the breakfast very good and the room was comforntable
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
"Excellent!!"
We were for a couple of days and everyone enjoy this hotel and everything were so close, shopping, food, gas, pharmacy, etc
Other trip Apr 21, 2014
Kenzo
"Great Hotel close to Zoo and Beach"
Great facility with an awesome sports court that my kids really enjoyed.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
Ana
Excellent customer service. .
1 night family trip Mar 29, 2014
Yolanda
"best so far"
We come to Brownsville frequently to visit family and have tried just about every hotel in town. My husband and I both enjoyed the Residence Inn the best so far. The front desk was extremely friendly and attentive. The hotel was clean and quiet. There is a beautiful outdoor space with a hot tub and places to just sit and eat or lounge. They even have a lift so that those who are handicapped can enjoy the pool and hot tub! The only downside is they allow pets so I hear a dig whining next door at night. But if you need a nice place that isn't badly priced, I'd definitely chose this one!
1 night trip Mar 15, 2014
"Spring break"
They made me give them am extra $400 as a deposit when I got there and I had no warning of said deposit even though my room was paid in full before I got there. The front desk clerk said it was a individual hotel policy. Never going back there
2 night trip Mar 14, 2014
"Great place!"
Staff very friendly. Room clean. No problems, no complaints.
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2014
"Good value, suite style accommodation"
Clean, although quite outdated, rooms. Good midweek happy hour food/drink and wholesome breakfast. Friendly staff.
Other trip Feb 12, 2014
Trev T
"Great hotel! Friendly staff and great breakfast."
Great hotel for the price. Breakfast was really good with many options
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
family travel
"Great hotel! Friendly staff and great breakfast."
Great hotel for the price. Breakfast was really good with many options
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
family travel
"has many incidentals"
The room was nice and comfortable. Could use better pillows and too close to noisy freeway.
2 night trip Jan 24, 2014
Amazing hotel and staff. I couldn't have been happier and me and husband will never stay at another place when we visit the valley. Kitchen had everything and anything you would possibly need including burners and dishes to stoves. Breakfast offered was delicious. .. Thank you for amazing weekend..
2 night family trip Jan 10, 2014
Vanessa
"Pleasantly surprised!"
Other than finding our way in (arrived after dark), we were pleasantly surprised with our accommodations and experience. What we expected was a small sweet with the kitchenette, living room, bedroom and restroom. What we did not expect was the size of the room with all of that, the huge breakfast selection in the morning upfront and social time in the evening with beer, wine and food (Mary was awesome!) It's very easy to get to off the highway, and the rear parking lot is gated to control traffic in the evening.
Other trip Jan 12, 2014
"One night get away"
It was one night stay for my wife and me as part of a date night. The room was very comfortable and we both liked it. We even discussed looking for this hotel when we travel out of town. The kitchenette and sofa make it very comfortable to stay in. I booked it online and the cost was very affordable.
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2014
Rocky
"Great for the price."
Nice, clean hotel. Great for long stay with full size refrigerator, stove and microwave. Liked the separate bedroom. Small but comfortable for a couple with 2 children. Breakfast was interesting with the usual food plus make your own tacos.
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
Sandra
"Very nice"
Very nice private room from living room so it's like to rooms in one which is good because the adults can stay in room and the kids in another room
Other trip Dec 29, 2013
veronica
"Comfortable and Spacious"
We stayed here one night only and it was a comfortable and spacious room. It is a good place for an extended stay since it is a suite with a mini kitchen and living area. I definitely recommend it and its location is great. It is near lots of restaurants and shops.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
Lilly
"Exceptional"
What a great hotel, great room, and in a great location for the price! I was truly amazed. I expected a hotel room with one queen bed as I had requested and got a suite with a living space, kitchen, desk to work on, and separate bedroom. The location was perfect and in the middle of great restaurants and a mall. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. I also enjoyed the free breakfast included with the room. Thank you. I will be choosing this hotel for future business trips to Brownsville!
1 night business trip Dec 20, 2013
Therese St. Pierre
"Great experience"
I was pleasantly surprised by my room. I never expected a desk, living area, kitchen, and separate bedroom when I booked a single queen bed for just myself. The hotel was conveniently located across a mall in a busy area with many great restaurants to choose from. Park at the hotel was easy and the hotel was just off the interstate. I had a great experience and would be happy to stay there again. I had no idea this hotel was just 1 10 minute drive from South Padre Island. I'll have to consider staying here when the rates are too high in South Padre! :)
1 night trip Dec 19, 2013
Therese
"very satisfied"
Had a great experience... highly recommend it. I know I will be back.
3 night trip Nov 28, 2013
Our room was spotless and was kept clean throughout our week-long stay. The front desk service was quick and efficient. This hotel was perfectly situated for easy access to the main highway that runs through Brownsville. The hotel is near several exceptional restaurants and close to the mall.
6 night trip Sep 29, 2013
Marta
"Nice hotel in a central location."
The hotel was really great for the money. We arrived early but the staff helped us to check in early. The room was spacious. We were there for vacation mostly to enjoy south padre island beaches. It was a short 40 minutes drive but we save tons of money by staying here. The hotels at south padre were 3-4 times more expensive. The facility was nice. The hotel is in a central location. Everything was within a mile or so. It was overall a great experience.
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Great hotel for the price"
Great hotel near everything in Brownsville. Got a suite with a full kitchen near the swimming pool. Kids loved the room! Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Brownsville, TX.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Rosendo
"Nice place we like"
Very good we see you next year we like pool place and the people work there :-):-):-):-):-):-):-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Other trip Aug 28, 2013
marco
"i loved it"
I really enjoyed my stay and i will stay again.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2013
Nora
"An affordable-perfect hotel"
I travel a lot and I have to say that this hotel is definetly one that I would recommend! It is clean, has great customer service, and importantly, it fit wells with the budget. If going to Padre Island, recommend getting this hotel and commute the 20 miles to the island (no traffic to worry about) rather that get the over priced hotels in the island. You'll enjoy this place.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
"Not bad"
It was ok. I was somewhat upset that they didn't go according to the dinner calendar. They said BBQ but I went downstairs and it was taco night. Everything else was great! Great location, friendly staff and very clean.
3 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2013
Nay
"Good Stay"
Our family had a good stay. The hotel was clean and secure.
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013