All hotels in Mesquite, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here140 Commerce Way, Mesquite, TX, 75149, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Our stay"
The only thing I can say bad is that the indoor pool and hottub was not heated and was cold. But everything else about our stay was great.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Hotel"
Hotel is dated and has no elevator but room is clean and bed is clean and comfortable
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Rich
This was my second time staying at this hotel and everything was very nice from the staff to the room itself.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
sheronica smith
"It was a good stay"
I thought the price was too high for what they offer and the overall look of hotel. Hotel surroundings, staircase, common areas, etc was not clean but my room was very clean. Because there are smoking rooms, the hallways smell pretty bad. The breakfast was very simple. The hotel is near a lot of food places and the highway exit. The pool was heated and my son enjoyed playing in it. Overall it was a good stay I just think is too pricey.
4 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Close to the Arena and Convention Hall"
Very goodDavid
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"30"
I would stay at this hotel again
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Marcell Parks
"Not handicapped friendly"
Manager did not understand ADA laws and tried to charge me a deposit for my service dog and told me to cancel my reservation after I was already there. Resolved after a call to Days Inn corporate. The hot tub and pool edge paint was not new and did not look clean. The blowers in the hot tub weren't strong - no bubbles. The windows were so dirty, inside and out, you could barely see out. The beds were very comfortable. The price was very good. Wifi was not password protected; not secure.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Big bang for your buck"
Everything was great, including the indoor pool.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
"THE BATHROOM NEEDS TO CLEANER"
ITS OKAY AND THE BATHROOM NEEDS TO BE CLEANER
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
BRI
"Room not clean, mattress cheap and uncomfortable"
Room was not clean, carpets, floors, especially sheets and bathroom. Tub was dirty, I was not convinced sheets were changed from the previous guest. Sheets did not smell clean and were very wrinkled AND PILLOW CASES HAD FOOD STAINS ON THEM. Hotel is multi-story but has no elevator. The carpet on the stairs is torn/frayed in several places making then dangerous. Staff was not friendly. DO NOT STAY HERE.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Mark B.
"Not bad for the price"
I only booked a stay for overnight. The price was reasonable. Some things I did not like the hotel is that the rooms were not in closed in a building. The Ice machine was in between an ally-like walkway which was dim lit and you had to walk to the front desk to get an iron. The room also had trash under the bed and chair left over from previous guest. the bright side was that the offered eggs and sausage for breakfast. However all the water was room temperature and taste like toilet water despite coming from a Kentwood-like dispenser.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
shayler
"Okay Stay"
This hotel was ok for the price. The one negative I would note is that there are two floors, all indoors but no elevator.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"good"
Room very big, nice and clean. Bathroom needs upgrades. But for price of room for stay was great. I reported water standing in tub and was not repaired, we were there 3 days. At Continental breakfast they should also have a pitcher of water for those that would like water. Water is free, just needs a pitcher and ice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Angie
"Great value"
Great place to stay/great value. I've stayed in a lot worse for more money. It isn't a BnB for several hundred a night, but it is one of the best value's I've ever stayed at. The room was a little stale but the AC quickly fixes that and it was clean. Very satisfied and will be using this hotel again when I want a clean, easy, convenient inexpensive place to sleep while in the Dallas area.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"ready to see Lion King"
we had a nice room, even though I requested down stairs for my mom in law she had a broke foot we got upstairs room but it was nice and clean
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Shelly Poston
"state fair stay"
We checked in on Tuesday evening and the young man at the front desk was very very nice and friendly loved seeing a smile on his face. We got everything out and looked for the elevator and that happened to be one of the 2 down falls no elevator and the hallway was very warm the a/c either weren't on or weren't working. Would definitely stay again very close to the fair and had lots of quick places to eat at.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Melinda
This was a GREAT VALUE hotel for $60 a night--even for $150 a night! It is an older hotel and I think the lobby stinks a little bit but the rooms are updated and kept very nice. rooms were clean, beds were comfy, rooms are extra large, refrig with freezer in the room, bathroom is very big with a sink in the hall part of the room making it more convenient when two people are trying to get ready at the same time. Only complaint ....the free breakfast is horrible, cold coffee and really minimal choices. But if all you want is a bagel and coffee--which you can brew in your room--no complaints. pool for the kids, nice TV, free internet. A Great deal for the money!!!!. location is great. Ihop and sonic literally across the parking lot!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Jeri
"Close To Dallas Gem and Mineral Show"
It was quite close to the mineral show I was attending. The only down thing on the hotel was the continental breakfast. It didn't have fruit, it only had cereal in the jumbo containers, white or wheat bread and 4 pastries by 7:45 am . . . It is right by IHOP, so I could go eat by walking over to IHOP. The room was very clean, they kept the personal items stocked in my room. Comfortable bed, U can hear people when in the hallways, but once you go into your room, you hear no noise. The air condioner in the room works REALLY WONDERFUL . . .
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Wanda
Cleanliness of room could have been better. Not the greatest clientele.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Leaves a little to be desired"
The front desk was friendly and the room was clean and neat. It was a nonsmoking room however the room and especially the bathroom had a strong smoke smell. It had either been smoking and not cleaned well or the ventilation was brining it in from another room. The walls and windows had the sound insulation of newspaper we could here conversations down the hall and a cell phone alarm going off across the hall. That said, the room was clean the shower heated up quickly and the beds were nice.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"GREAT LOCATION. EASILY ACCESSIBLE"
Upon seeing the hotel and the room I was pleased with the cleanliness. However the mattresses were kind of old. towels were rough to the touch. being that the room was facing the parking lot it was noisy both days although at night it calmed down somewhat.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
terez
"love it"
This is probably the fourth time I've been there this summer. It's relaxing, very clean, & the employees are great. It's close to my home & I've gone just for some private time alone, girls night with my daughter, & romantic overnight stsys. Recommend to all.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2013
"Good enough for a night"
I had a decent stay here at Days in. The employee at the front desk was very helpful. When we checked into our nonsmoking room it smelled like cigarettes =/. The appearance of the room was decent and it looked pretty clean. The room had all the amenities you could need for a night (TV, Fridge, Microwave, Ironing board, coffee maker, Hair dryer). But I could not deal with THAT smell of cigarettes. We asked to be moved to another room and the staff did so kindly. We were upgraded to a suite with a Jacuzzi (that didn't work) never the less it was a good trade off. We were given a bigger bed, a larger room and a sofa, OH, and a nonsmoking room that didn't seem like it had been smoked in. The free Continental breakfast isn't worth waking up for as you have a very very small selection to choose from. Unfortunately, I might not stay here again. I dislike how the majority of the rooms are somewhat connected with a door inside the room (supposedly its locked from both sides, but it still isn't attractive). Unless I can have a nice room like the one we were moved to, even though we were also told they don't rent that room out I might explore my options more in the future. If you are only looking for a clean cheap room to stay in for a night this is it!
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Ebony
"Very good"
Very satisfied. Would definately
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Renovated and nice, but still needs improvement"
The room and lobby were nicely remodeled and decorated. My only complaints are that our sink did not drain and we asked for late checkout and the latest they would give us was noon. If we don't need late checkout, we would definitely stay there again, but we would bring some drano.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Denise
"Nothing to write home about"
The hotel was ok for the money. The room had a FUNKY smell when you first went in...thought it was because it had been closed up but it smelled like that each time we went in. Had an indoor pool but it was so hot that you could only stay in for a few minutes. But I guess the biggest thing is that they did not have an elevator.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
LeAnna
"Get what you pay for..."
Hotel was in a good location, easy to find. However once in the room our toilet didn't flush and when we informed the front desk they were not helpful. They suggested we "play with the handle and it will work." The towels were noticeably dirty and the iron didn't work. The breakfast consisted of cold coffee, cereal, and three almost rotten bananas. We only stayed long enough to get some rest after driving for 13 hours. Guess you get what you pay for!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"nice for the price"
Need to upgrade the television and it would be an even better hotel. To match the feel of the room.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Aquanetta
"Close to the business and the Mesquite Arena that"
Breakfast was poor, and cut off too soon, it should be open until 10-:00am The lighting in the room was poor. It was very clean an quite, and handy to the businesses I needed to see. Also handy to the freeway.
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2013
G P Mitchell
"ok for the money"
Not fancy but it suited our needs
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
wade
"CLOSE TO FAMILY IN MESQUITE, TX"
Enjoyed the one night stay at Days Inn. We would return.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Besides the lack of a remote to the tv, the old food in the fridge, and the hairs all in the shower.. oh yes and the mildew on the shower curtain it was lovely. I will never stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
HS
"Will stay here again"
Day & night desk clerks were helpful & curteous!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012
"A wonderful value."
This is the best deal you will get for your money in the Dallas area. Very nice price, great service, well equipped rooms, convenient surroundings, and a very short bike ride to and from Mesquite airport. The staff was helpful, and had a good attitude towards the guests. You could pay twice as much a few miles West of this location, and get much much less for your money spent. I will visit this hotel again, next time I fly into Mesquite.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2012
HORRIBLE!!!!!!
3 night trip Aug 10, 2012
"not a great place"
We chose this hotel because of the indoor pool. When we checked in the air conditioner in our room was off and it was so hot that we couldn't stand to be there. The switch that runs power to the fridge was switched off as well so it was a while before we could get our drinks cold. At one point the toilet became clogged when requesting a plunger to fix the problem they actually asked if we were going to bring it back. Like we were going to steal the plunger! When we finally got to the pool it was tiny. There was an 8person limit that was easily met. When getting in the hot tub to results three heat was off. I don't think I will ever stay here again.
4 night family trip Jul 4, 2012
"Management was extremely hostile"
I can't believe how I was treated by management. I was scolded for going out of the side doors to smoke, locked out, and forced to walk around the building to get back in, and then he had to check my id before I could go to my room. I simply wasn't aware of designated smoking areas, and didn't understand why I was treated so disrespectfully for going out the side door. On top of that, the phone was broken in the room and the tub had rust and scrapes all over the tile. Just an overall horrible stay. Would not recommend.
1 night trip Jul 1, 2012
J.P.
"CONVENIENT LOCATION"
This hotel was fair at best. Location dictated where we stayed. Hotel is only cosmetically clean for appearance purposes. Maid service completes a once over only, no real cleaning. Trash was left in room and dirty areas remained dirty. Hotel had a smell of cheap cologne in passageways as if to mask the odor of stale cigarette smoke. Staff did there required check in or check out. Nothing more nothing less. Rate was good for the reason we were there for a baseball tournament and a four day stay.
3 night trip Jun 21, 2012
"Relaxing."
It is nice and clean. Staff is very helpful. Easy to find, convenient location. I would recommend it to stay.
Other trip Jun 17, 2012
"MESQUITE RODEO"
A ok place for the price.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2012
Johnny
"VERY VERY DISSAPPOINTED"
VERYDISSAPPOINTED IN MY STAY IN FACT I CHECKED OUT A DAY EARLY BECAUSE OF THE POOR SERVICE OVERALL.(MY TOILET WAS UNUSABLE FOR MY FIRST DAY , I CALLED THE FRONT DESK AND NO ONE EVER SHOWED. THE NEXT DAY I HAD TO CALL NUMEROUS TIMES FOR ROOM SERVICE AND HAD TO CHASED DOWN THE CLEANING PERSON FOR FRESH TOWELS ,THIS WAS AROUND 4PM AFTER SEVERAL HOURS OF CALLING.
2 night trip Jun 1, 2012
BROCK
"nice getaway for the weekend"
Nice place for the price. Indoor pool was great but it would have been better if the bathroom next to the pool was open. Room was clean & the staff was friendly & helpful.
2 night romance trip May 4, 2012
Erin
"Our stay"
We had a nice, quiet, comfortable room. I feel that the value was good. We slept late one of the days and when I was leaving, the maid was outside the room because she was cleaning the room next door. I told her that we didn;t need the room cleaned but did need more towels. She said that they were being laundered and that she would bring some in a half an a hour. We never got them. I asked for more towels at the front desk later and the front desk person gave me one washcloth and one towel, which meant I had to request more. We tried to reuse the towels while there, but got them dirty quickly because we were moving and were pretty dirty ourselves. It would have been nice to have clean towels more readily available when we needed them.
Other trip May 8, 2012
Teresa
"no issues"
Been here a lot and will continue to come back.
1 night trip May 5, 2012
"Horrible...do not waste time or money"
It was horrible. When I walked in, the attendant was on the phone (personal) and continued his conversation for at least 3 minutes while I stood there and waited. Had a hard time with communication with the front attendant....language barrier. It was hot throughout the hotel and when you walked into your room it felt like a sauna. There were no elevators (even though it was only a 2 story building). You had to carry your luggage up the stairs. The halls smelled like someone had been smoking throughout the entire 2nd floor. The bath tub was nasty. Looked like it had not been cleaned, when actually it was a permanent dirt stain. You think you are saving money but it's not worth it. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!
1 night trip May 4, 2012
"Would not recommend"
Motel is dated. AC took a LONG time to cool room. Tub had stains in the bottom. NO ELEVATOR. This is not a place I would ever stay again.
1 night trip May 4, 2012
KJG

"close to personal event"
It was convenient to our event. The motel staff was friendly and helpful. It was a good 2 star motel.
1 night trip Jun 6, 2014
okay
1 night trip Jan 9, 2014
SRR
"Ok but....."
Older man on reception not very helpful. Breakfast was 6:00 until 9:00Am but at 20 past 8:00, when cofee and juice had ran out, he said breakfast was nearly over! To be honest the older man's attitude was not up to standard most of the time. Apart from that everyone else and everything else was OK.
Other trip Jul 19, 2013
Lee

"Zimmerausstattung schon älter, aber sehr sauber"
Das Hotel liegt sehr abgelegen, drumherum gibt es viele Fast Food Restaurants. Die Zimmerausstattung war schon älter, aber im sauberen Zustand.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2015