All hotels in Mesquite, Texas, United States of America
140 Commerce Way, Mesquite, TX, 75149, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

"Outstanding service & value"
I needed to be in the Mesquite area close to the Texas A&M campus a few miles away, and chose this hotel not expecting much based on the cost. However, I was very pleasantly surprised. The rooms are spacious, and it is obvious they have spent time updating. I enjoyed the pool & hot tub, but cannot comment on breakfast because I didn't use this service, though it is offered. It was VERY clean and management was super accommodating. He really went above & beyond to make my stay comfortable. Will be staying here for the rest of my sessions throughout the summer.
5 night trip Jun 1, 2014
Daphne
"Crap Breakfast"
For some reason, this hotel doesn't serve anything but carbs for breakfast. No protein at all. Sure, you can get some fiber from some cereal, but you can't get a good , balanced breakfast here. They might as well get rid of breakfast all together. I feel anyone's pantry has better food than Days Inn does. Everything else was fine...except breakfast. Also, they don't have a business center, which, in my opinion, is hotel service 101. Otherwise, if you want a room...they have those.
Other trip May 26, 2014
Sponge Bob
"Average"
Average hotel. Nothing special, but clean and safe enough.
1 night trip May 13, 2014
"excellent"
This hotel was clean and very quite, we enjoy indoor pool Location was good
1 night family trip May 7, 2014
Would definitely stay here again! Newly updated and very clean The staff was friendly and it was conveniently located to our destination.
3 night business trip May 6, 2014
"Decent room"
I was supposed to have a non smoking room, but as soon as I walked into it, it smelled like someone smoked an entire carton. But they quickly got me a new room.
1 night trip Apr 24, 2014
"Acceptable"
Room was very clean and nice and the staff was very nice upon check in, but the next morning I went to get coffee and the guy was very RUDE. I ask if the coffee was ready he said no go make it in your room then he said there is some in by front desk and guess what???? It had been sitting there all night and cold the breakfast is awful but other than that its was a good stay and would stay there and go to IHOP or Waffle House for breakfast.
1 night trip Apr 23, 2014
Rhonda
Great stay No complaints excellent customer service.
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
"Perfect for the bargain hotel shopper"
It was exactly what I was looking for. Good price. Basic breakfast. The chair in the room was pretty bad though. It needs to be replaced.
4 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
"lets do it again"
Great place to stay.
1 night trip Apr 6, 2014
Bobby
"fair to good"
We were given a room that connects and the room next door was very noisy. One night we did not get any sleep with the TV on all night. When your room is cleaned you need to replace, cups and glasses and coffee. Halls need to be cleaned better.
3 night trip Apr 4, 2014
The Travelers
"Would stay again"
It was good at least hot tube and pool was working, there are no elevators so be prepared to climb the stairs. Bring your own Breakfast, the breakfast was nothing but cereal, coffee juice and toast, small muffins and nasty looking frozen waffles. And also bring your own was cloths because they don't put in room but they offer pool towels. I would stay again it was ok place to stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 29, 2014
Rhonda
"in town for ascs race"
great location,very nice area need to have a little less fox news maybe cnn but other wise good experiance
Other trip Mar 23, 2014
Philip
the staff was nice. halls smelled unfress, but the room was ok. The wake up call was an hour late. we had problems getting the bathroom door to latch. King size bed used the very little pillows, we do not like at all. We did not have time to stay for breakfast because of late wakeup call. Back door did not need key to open just pull handle.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
My husband and I stayed at this Days Inn twice in February due to doctors appointments at the near by Dallas VA hospital. Both times we stayed the rooms were very clean and comfortable. We will be staying there again in the future I am sure.
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
Needs an elevator. More towels needs to b put into each room! Breakfast was not fulfilling at all!
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
"Wrong room"
Couldn't check in until 2 when we got there gave us a room somebody was already in didn't get checked in until 330 in a half cleaned room.
1 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
Regina
"Our stay"
The only thing I can say bad is that the indoor pool and hottub was not heated and was cold. But everything else about our stay was great.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Hotel"
Hotel is dated and has no elevator but room is clean and bed is clean and comfortable
3 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Rich
This was my second time staying at this hotel and everything was very nice from the staff to the room itself.
3 night business trip Feb 13, 2014
sheronica smith
"It was a good stay"
I thought the price was too high for what they offer and the overall look of hotel. Hotel surroundings, staircase, common areas, etc was not clean but my room was very clean. Because there are smoking rooms, the hallways smell pretty bad. The breakfast was very simple. The hotel is near a lot of food places and the highway exit. The pool was heated and my son enjoyed playing in it. Overall it was a good stay I just think is too pricey.
4 night trip Jan 11, 2014
"Close to the Arena and Convention Hall"
Very goodDavid
1 night trip Jan 10, 2014
"30"
I would stay at this hotel again
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
Marcell Parks
"Not handicapped friendly"
Manager did not understand ADA laws and tried to charge me a deposit for my service dog and told me to cancel my reservation after I was already there. Resolved after a call to Days Inn corporate. The hot tub and pool edge paint was not new and did not look clean. The blowers in the hot tub weren't strong - no bubbles. The windows were so dirty, inside and out, you could barely see out. The beds were very comfortable. The price was very good. Wifi was not password protected; not secure.
1 night trip Jan 4, 2014
"Big bang for your buck"
Everything was great, including the indoor pool.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2014
"THE BATHROOM NEEDS TO CLEANER"
ITS OKAY AND THE BATHROOM NEEDS TO BE CLEANER
1 night trip Dec 29, 2013
BRI
"Room not clean, mattress cheap and uncomfortable"
Room was not clean, carpets, floors, especially sheets and bathroom. Tub was dirty, I was not convinced sheets were changed from the previous guest. Sheets did not smell clean and were very wrinkled AND PILLOW CASES HAD FOOD STAINS ON THEM. Hotel is multi-story but has no elevator. The carpet on the stairs is torn/frayed in several places making then dangerous. Staff was not friendly. DO NOT STAY HERE.
1 night trip Dec 21, 2013
Mark B.
"Not bad for the price"
I only booked a stay for overnight. The price was reasonable. Some things I did not like the hotel is that the rooms were not in closed in a building. The Ice machine was in between an ally-like walkway which was dim lit and you had to walk to the front desk to get an iron. The room also had trash under the bed and chair left over from previous guest. the bright side was that the offered eggs and sausage for breakfast. However all the water was room temperature and taste like toilet water despite coming from a Kentwood-like dispenser.
1 night trip Nov 29, 2013
shayler
"Okay Stay"
This hotel was ok for the price. The one negative I would note is that there are two floors, all indoors but no elevator.
1 night trip Nov 1, 2013
"good"
Room very big, nice and clean. Bathroom needs upgrades. But for price of room for stay was great. I reported water standing in tub and was not repaired, we were there 3 days. At Continental breakfast they should also have a pitcher of water for those that would like water. Water is free, just needs a pitcher and ice.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Angie
"Great value"
Great place to stay/great value. I've stayed in a lot worse for more money. It isn't a BnB for several hundred a night, but it is one of the best value's I've ever stayed at. The room was a little stale but the AC quickly fixes that and it was clean. Very satisfied and will be using this hotel again when I want a clean, easy, convenient inexpensive place to sleep while in the Dallas area.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
"ready to see Lion King"
we had a nice room, even though I requested down stairs for my mom in law she had a broke foot we got upstairs room but it was nice and clean
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Shelly Poston
"state fair stay"
We checked in on Tuesday evening and the young man at the front desk was very very nice and friendly loved seeing a smile on his face. We got everything out and looked for the elevator and that happened to be one of the 2 down falls no elevator and the hallway was very warm the a/c either weren't on or weren't working. Would definitely stay again very close to the fair and had lots of quick places to eat at.
2 night business trip Oct 1, 2013
Melinda
This was a GREAT VALUE hotel for $60 a night--even for $150 a night! It is an older hotel and I think the lobby stinks a little bit but the rooms are updated and kept very nice. rooms were clean, beds were comfy, rooms are extra large, refrig with freezer in the room, bathroom is very big with a sink in the hall part of the room making it more convenient when two people are trying to get ready at the same time. Only complaint ....the free breakfast is horrible, cold coffee and really minimal choices. But if all you want is a bagel and coffee--which you can brew in your room--no complaints. pool for the kids, nice TV, free internet. A Great deal for the money!!!!. location is great. Ihop and sonic literally across the parking lot!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Jeri
"Close To Dallas Gem and Mineral Show"
It was quite close to the mineral show I was attending. The only down thing on the hotel was the continental breakfast. It didn't have fruit, it only had cereal in the jumbo containers, white or wheat bread and 4 pastries by 7:45 am . . . It is right by IHOP, so I could go eat by walking over to IHOP. The room was very clean, they kept the personal items stocked in my room. Comfortable bed, U can hear people when in the hallways, but once you go into your room, you hear no noise. The air condioner in the room works REALLY WONDERFUL . . .
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Wanda
Cleanliness of room could have been better. Not the greatest clientele.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Leaves a little to be desired"
The front desk was friendly and the room was clean and neat. It was a nonsmoking room however the room and especially the bathroom had a strong smoke smell. It had either been smoking and not cleaned well or the ventilation was brining it in from another room. The walls and windows had the sound insulation of newspaper we could here conversations down the hall and a cell phone alarm going off across the hall. That said, the room was clean the shower heated up quickly and the beds were nice.
Other trip Sep 22, 2013
"GREAT LOCATION. EASILY ACCESSIBLE"
Upon seeing the hotel and the room I was pleased with the cleanliness. However the mattresses were kind of old. towels were rough to the touch. being that the room was facing the parking lot it was noisy both days although at night it calmed down somewhat.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
terez
"love it"
This is probably the fourth time I've been there this summer. It's relaxing, very clean, & the employees are great. It's close to my home & I've gone just for some private time alone, girls night with my daughter, & romantic overnight stsys. Recommend to all.
1 night romance trip Sep 3, 2013
"Good enough for a night"
I had a decent stay here at Days in. The employee at the front desk was very helpful. When we checked into our nonsmoking room it smelled like cigarettes =/. The appearance of the room was decent and it looked pretty clean. The room had all the amenities you could need for a night (TV, Fridge, Microwave, Ironing board, coffee maker, Hair dryer). But I could not deal with THAT smell of cigarettes. We asked to be moved to another room and the staff did so kindly. We were upgraded to a suite with a Jacuzzi (that didn't work) never the less it was a good trade off. We were given a bigger bed, a larger room and a sofa, OH, and a nonsmoking room that didn't seem like it had been smoked in. The free Continental breakfast isn't worth waking up for as you have a very very small selection to choose from. Unfortunately, I might not stay here again. I dislike how the majority of the rooms are somewhat connected with a door inside the room (supposedly its locked from both sides, but it still isn't attractive). Unless I can have a nice room like the one we were moved to, even though we were also told they don't rent that room out I might explore my options more in the future. If you are only looking for a clean cheap room to stay in for a night this is it!
Other trip Aug 22, 2013
Ebony
"Very good"
Very satisfied. Would definately
1 night trip Jun 27, 2013
"Renovated and nice, but still needs improvement"
The room and lobby were nicely remodeled and decorated. My only complaints are that our sink did not drain and we asked for late checkout and the latest they would give us was noon. If we don't need late checkout, we would definitely stay there again, but we would bring some drano.
1 night trip May 31, 2013
Denise
"Nothing to write home about"
The hotel was ok for the money. The room had a FUNKY smell when you first went in...thought it was because it had been closed up but it smelled like that each time we went in. Had an indoor pool but it was so hot that you could only stay in for a few minutes. But I guess the biggest thing is that they did not have an elevator.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
LeAnna
"Get what you pay for..."
Hotel was in a good location, easy to find. However once in the room our toilet didn't flush and when we informed the front desk they were not helpful. They suggested we "play with the handle and it will work." The towels were noticeably dirty and the iron didn't work. The breakfast consisted of cold coffee, cereal, and three almost rotten bananas. We only stayed long enough to get some rest after driving for 13 hours. Guess you get what you pay for!
1 night trip Mar 17, 2013
"nice for the price"
Need to upgrade the television and it would be an even better hotel. To match the feel of the room.
1 night trip Feb 22, 2013
Aquanetta
"Close to the business and the Mesquite Arena that"
Breakfast was poor, and cut off too soon, it should be open until 10-:00am The lighting in the room was poor. It was very clean an quite, and handy to the businesses I needed to see. Also handy to the freeway.
3 night business trip Jan 10, 2013
G P Mitchell
"ok for the money"
Not fancy but it suited our needs
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
wade
"CLOSE TO FAMILY IN MESQUITE, TX"
Enjoyed the one night stay at Days Inn. We would return.
1 night trip Dec 22, 2012
Besides the lack of a remote to the tv, the old food in the fridge, and the hairs all in the shower.. oh yes and the mildew on the shower curtain it was lovely. I will never stay here again.
1 night trip Nov 30, 2012
HS
"Will stay here again"
Day & night desk clerks were helpful & curteous!
1 night trip Oct 26, 2012