All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

Great wellness & sports facilities
    Rather comfortable
    Delicious food
"Business trip"
Very comfortable hotel with good amenities
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2016
Jarrett
"Great Accomodadtions"
Clean and quiet. Very important since I was there on business.
8 night business trip Jan 19, 2016
Deborah
"Dirty Room"
Room was dirty!!! Hair in the shower, dried up contact on floor, and overall dirty
1 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
"A Good Value Off of the Strip"
We were a bit apprehensive, as this is a lower priced, older property. It's in our old neighborhood, where we always stay when visiting. We wanted to try it, however, and were glad we did. Room was large, bright, and clean. Great view of the golf course. Bathroom was large as well...plenty of counter space to spread out. Large safe and a fridge for water. Always appreciated. Surprisingly quiet as well. A pretty good (and large) casino. Beware that it can be very smoky when busy. The only criticisms: 1. The iron was attached to the board. That is a first. Come on, if you are going to steal an iron, you shouldn't be visiting LV. If you are concerned about Iron Theft, then price the room accordingly for the occasional disappearance. It was very awkward and annoying to try to iron anything. Not good. 2. Worse - No make up mirror in the bathroom. No good lighting in the bathroom either, so not female-friendly at all. That is a major issue. 3. The hairdryer was the cheapest $5 attached-to-the-wall-one-heat-setting model. Something you expect to see in a Motel 6. It fried, smoked and died on me the last day of my visit. I am fortunate that I did not get burned. BUT, housekeeping brought up a replacement very quickly and I was grateful for that. This place is not my first choice for accommodations when visiting, but I'd certainly consider it as my back-up if my others aren't available. Overall, a very good value.
4 night romance trip Jan 16, 2016
"Las Vegas workshop"
Very comfortable - plenty of places to eat inside hotel.
2 night family trip Jan 8, 2016
Lois
"21 get away"
it was fun. We came for a Birthday
2 night family trip Jan 6, 2016
Connie
"Lots of Room"
While on business my family was able to shop and go to the movies. It was great
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2016
Rooms and suite were very large and generally very nice. My only criticism was lack of a double sink in the bathrooms.
2 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
"Best place to stay in Vegas!!!"
We will be happy to stay at Suncoast next time we come to Vegas. Everything was great and the sevice was wonderful.
2 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
Geraldine
"Vegas Gem, worth checking out"
Beautiful property. Nice rooms, good food options, and great casino action. Looking forward to future bookings.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2016
Ronald
"Good hotel for CES"
I don't like casinos, but otherwise, the hotel was good. The food was very good and not expensive, and the people were nice, room was fine, clean, and did not smell like smoke. At first, I was not happy with the resort fee until I learned it included a daily food credit and valet parking, making it a net positive. I rented a car since the hotel was several miles off the strip, but it was worth it.
3 night business trip Jan 4, 2016
"Go back, and do it again! In a good way."
This was the last leg of a two week trip and what a great finish! Everyone was friendly and helpful. Wonderful!!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2016
cathleen
"If You Weren't A Smoker, You Will Become One!"
In order to get to hotel rooms, you must walk through the smokiest path of any hotel I've ever stayed at anywhere in the USA. If you are not a smoker, you will gag before you get to the elevators. Most modern hotels in Las Vegas have a hotel entrance that does not put you through this. It just gives the hotel a nasty feel to it.
3 night family trip Jan 2, 2016
charles
"Quiet and comfortable"
Comfortable and quiet stay. Good buffet and helpful staff. Stayed for the new years holiday as most of the strips hotels were either fully booked or too expensive. Hotel is 20 minutes from old and new vegas.
2 night family trip Dec 30, 2015
"Holiday vacation"
It was our first time staying at this hotel. We loved that it was off the strip, but still close enough to get to in a short amount of time. Loved the theater on the property. Something for the kids to do.
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
Raymie
We had a great comfy stay
3 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Family trip"
The hotel and casino served us very well for our family trip to Las Vegas.
4 night family trip Dec 22, 2015
Stephen
"Nice stay at Suncoast!"
This was our third time staying at Suncoast. We love the location since it's near family. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, with a killer view of the Strip. And the room rate is very reasonable! The food in a couple of the hotel restaurants and bars is very good. Shopping and restaurants across the street at Tivoli is wonderful. If you want to get away from the chaos of the Strip, Suncoast is a great option.
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2015
I am local and do staycations at the Suncoast. The rooms are great - spacious & clean; the service is great everywhere throughout the hotel/casino.
3 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Crystal
"good time overall"
Where is the golf channel?
3 night romance trip Dec 15, 2015
Check in was quick and easy. Front desk staff was friendly. Room was well appointed. Nice and quiet. Great location and will definitely stay again.
1 night business trip Dec 15, 2015
Not Provided
The beds were very uncomfortable we felt we were sleeping on concrete.
2 night family trip Dec 13, 2015
linda
Was there to see a family member in one of the Casino Shows (Texas Tenors)
2 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Xmas party"
Everything was just perfect.
1 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2015
Beverly
Nice big rooms. The hotel grounds were nice. Courteous staff.
3 night family trip Dec 10, 2015
The casino wasn't very good , machines were so tight I didn't hear anyone winning . Valet was horrible!!(
3 night family trip Dec 4, 2015
susan
Nice place to stay.
1 night family trip Dec 5, 2015
david
"Try this place out....just awesome!!!"
I have lived in Vegas, so know most of the hotels. Had never stayed at Suncoast. It is off the strip in Summerlin. Golf (TPA) right down the street. Rooms were beyond reasonable. But the thing that really made this stay (I extended four times) are the staff. The front desk folks, the cleaning staff, the folks in every venue were just great, helpful, go above and beyond....it was just a really excellent stay in Vegas
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Linda, Thank you so much for the kind words! We really aim to please and look forward to your next visit to Las Vegas! Have a great night!!!
2 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
"Better than expected!"
Nice size room. Not modern, but not outdated by any means. Mattresses and bedding could have been of a higher quality however. Plenty of things for kids to do. Good variety of food choices.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thomas, We are pleased you were pleasantly surprised. We have recently completed a full scale remodel of all hotel rooms and suites. We have fun activities for all ages. Have a nice day!
2 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
"Suncoast good as always"
Another good stay at Suncoast
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
We are pleased you enjoyed your recent stay! We'll see you next time!
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
"Worth the stay"
Checking in was really easy! The lady at the desk was so friendly and told us we had a $15 off for any of the restaurants. Which we used at the Cafe and it was very good for the price! I didn't think the bed was that comfortable and the toliet came straight out of the 70s. Overall, it's a great little get away!
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
We are pleased you enjoyed your stay! We will see you again on your next trip to Las Vegas!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
All employees were very nice here
3 night romance trip Nov 8, 2015
it is our first stay there but we will definitely come back... Awesome place!!
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Serge
"Suncoast stay"
Did not hear my neighbors or people in the hallway like other hotels. Would like to see hand soap at the sink. Great first experience at Suncoast!
2 night trip with friends Nov 10, 2015
"Worth the trip"
The room was nice, the bed was comfortable, the bathroom was incredibly large, the view was very nice. The only downside was the buffet. The food was not good, and the desserts were horrible!
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent stay at the Suncoast Hotel. We are pleased you enjoyed your room and view. We have forwarded your comments to the Buffet manager. We look forward to having you stay again in the future!
4 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
Anne Marie
"Surprisingly nice"
Check in was very fast and convenient, and the doughnut shop in the lobby was a great surprise. The staff was very very friendly, even giving me a ride in the service elevator when I got lost. (don't bother walking down the stairs to get outside...) The only downside is that the neighborhood is mostly under construction. =)
2 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
The room was very nice. Only 15 minutes from family.The buffet needs an overhaul....
3 night family trip Oct 30, 2015
"Sporty vacation off the "Strip""
Went mostly for tennis and the Darling tennis center was great.
2 night trip with friends Oct 27, 2015
"Always a great place to stay!"
We always stay at the Suncoast when we travel to Las Vegas which is approximately twice per year. Great hotel, location and price!! Can't beat it!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
Dear SCH, The tobacco smell has been totally crossed out everything. It is not possible to asleep as your AC system either old or just not working properly. Briefly, we felt jaded two mornings in your hotel and continue to feel not well even now. We would not recommend not smoking people to attend your hotel.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting your comments. We are expecting an upgrade to our ventilation system within the year. We do hope you will visit us again in the future. Have a nice day
2 night business trip Oct 19, 2015
MIRA
Very nice casino and hotel. Had a wonderful time!
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Sandra
"Suncoast"
Enjoyed it and received a complimentary room since I have stayed there a few times recently and I wasn't expecting that. I will definitely be using it when I go back for Thanksgiving weekend.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2015
ELVIN L
"Had a great stay here!"
My wife & I really enjoyed ourselves while we were here. Just wish it was a bit closer to the strip. Definitely recommend!
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Omar
"great view of the golf course"
At check in it became clear that Expedia promised a room that included a roll away bed. The room Expedia booked would not allow this due to fire code. The hotel staff upgraded our room without hassle.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
"Nice Rooms"
We were attending a conference at the JW Marriott, but didn't want to pay to stay there. The SunCoast is very close and the rooms are really big and nice at a much lower price. I would stay here again.
3 night business trip Oct 5, 2015
"Airport to Hotel could be challenging"
My plane was later, arriving in Las Vegas at 10:30 pm. I called the hotel for airport shuttle (which is shown in the site as "free airport shuttle", and besides location, was the sole reason I booked). What the site does not say is that the shuttle only runs for certain hours, the last shuttle run at 7 pm. AND you have to give them 48 hours notice, which I had been unable to do because I was coming off a cruise and 48 hours previously was at sea. After many phone calls to figure out what to do--a taxi to Summerlin is way north of $50, they suggested a bus, which I finally located and caught at 11:30 pm, getting to the hotel at close to 12:30 am. The hotel is nice enough, but will not be staying again. The staff assured me that my room was a quiet one, for which I was grateful. Especially after the rock music bass thumping stopped about 2 am.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent stay. We will have Expedia update their website concerning our scheduled airport shuttle service. We apologize for any inconvenience during your stay and in the future request you notify our staff. We do hope you will consider staying with us again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2015
Barb
"More than I expected."
I booked through Hotel.com for a standard room with a king size bed. When we arrived the hotel clerk asked if we had ever stayed there before, and I said; "no". Then she said she hope we wouldn't be upset but she had just upgraded us to a sweet. "Heck no",I said. When we got off the elevator I noticed our room would be the last one down the hallway, and said "here we go again" having to walk the entire length of the of the hallway for the last room. What I didn't realize our room was at the very end of the hallway and it extended to both sides of the hotel wing once we got inside. The room was bigger than our house. And the view from the bathroom, which had a gigantic whirlpool bath, and also a walk-in shower over looked a beautiful gold fairway, and green. This was an excellent room for the price we paid through Hotels.com
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Bad Air"
Room had a foul air smell. Hotel said room was non smoking room, but there was that type of smell that could not be eliminated. Because of this I would never go back for any reason.
2 night trip Sep 25, 2015
"I loved this hotel"
Beautiful, clean hotel with awesome golf course views. I will stay again in November. Not a lot of traffic like the strip.
1 night romance trip Sep 27, 2015
"Had a great time"
Good very busy, very quiet slept well.
2 night trip with friends Sep 26, 2015