All hotels in Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America

"o.k."
It was just OK nothing to special they do have great pool area & Gym
3 night family trip Mar 19, 2015
"spacious"
Stayed here for a wedding. Staff was helpful. The room and bathroom was large and updated.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Ben
"Good food, won money in casino."
First trip to Vegas, great place if you don't want to be on the strip.
Other trip Mar 21, 2015
"great concert"
the concert was great. for food find someplace else. there are a few very good places down the street.
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
"Awesome View"
The hotel staff were pleasant and helpful. Salvatore's and the café are great. The room was large and clean. The vanity is separate from the bath, which is nice.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
MargeG
I had a business conference on the NW side of Vegas. The area around the hotel is beautiful, I had a golf course view. This seems to be a really nice side of Vegas, there's newer development and a really neat shopping area right across the street. The service was awesome at this hotel. I was impressed when I checked in. Later in my stay, I had left a credit card wallet a business-computer kiosk upstairs and after making a report, the security staff reviewed tape and was able to trace that another hotel guest had picked it up and turned it in to an employee and it was recovered without incident. I found everyone to be very - very pleasant. From the front desk to security to servers/attendants. This isn't a "hot spot" casino. However it's comfortable, friendly and a nice place to stay. I will agree with other reviewers that smoke was present in the casino, but it wasn't a deterrent as far as getting inside the hotel and up to my room. It's a casino, if they allow smoking, people are going to smoke. I do wish the hotel had a tuck away coffee bar or restaurant that wasn't open to the casino floor. I arrived super early and was hoping to settle into a coffee shop to work. They have a shop, it's just next to gambling and not closed off. Wouldn't stop me from staying here again though, just a suggestion. If you are looking for an "off strip" option, this is it!
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
K
"Affordable Las Vegas"
This is a suburban Casino hotel. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the room for the price. Staff was efficient and friendly. The room was prepared properly and clean. I would stay again if the need arises.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2015
"Great Room Renovation"
The room renovation is fabulous. I've been staying at this hotel since it was built and it was due for updates. They did a great job!
4 night family trip Feb 22, 2015
Enjoy this hotel because it is not on the strip but close to great shopping and restaurants
Other trip Feb 28, 2015
"Sweet Suites!"
Great location. Great access to a variety of restaurants & entertainment. Rooms are spacious & the suites are sweet!!!
2 night trip Feb 14, 2015
Makeesha
"Best getaway Ever"
Had a wonderful time at your Hotel food was excellent at café and Buffet and I bowled great.
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2015
"everything but mattress is awesome."
Still has the new carpet smell. The room is really nice with 2 sinks and a great view. A nice work desk with two chairs and plenty of plugs for devices. The AC is not one of those loud window ones but noise was medium loudness and worked well to quickly cool the room. Everything was great until it was time to sleep. I found the bed to be too hard. The mattress seemed to be cheap. With the rest of the experience perhaps my standards were to high. But it is the most important thing in the hotel for me. 2 stars just for that.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting your review. We are pleased you enjoyed your newly remodeled room. We have forwarded your comments regarding the mattresses to the Housekeeping Department. We look forward to your next visit. Thank you.
2 night family trip Feb 16, 2015
"Comfortable stay."
The Hotel is nice and comfortable. The food in the restaurant by the coffee café was not good. I would recommend not eating there
2 night family trip Jan 5, 2015
Crystal
"Clean and Quiet"
The rooms were very clean, comfortable, and QUIET! Our 3 & 5 year old grandsons were in the next room and we never heard them. And we all know small children don't always have the best volume control. The large safe for laptops was a great feature. Overall the experience was great at the Suncoast.
2 night family trip Feb 13, 2015
"Smoke"
The casino was too smoky. The food at the buffet was excellent and very affordable. The rooms were very clean and new.
Becky
"Surprised"
What beautiful rooms! Was so surprised..the suite was perfect for what we needed it for!! Our one king bed room was perfect! You wouldn't think the rooms would be sooo nice.. Casino is smokey but I get it. Nancy at the front desk was awesome checked me in early...I truly needed the early check in. Was disappointed the cafe closed at midnight! It's a 24 hour town ended up eating Roberto's down the street! Def would stay here again!
christy
"Good if you don't want the strip"
All depends on what you want to do. If you want to frequently walk up and down the strip, this is not the best hotel to book. Nice rooms, average food at the restaurants.
2 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
"Business Traveler"
Business stay in an area of town I need to be. Liked the hotel will definitely stay here again.
4 night business trip Feb 2, 2015
barry
"Great Room, Great Value. Very smokey casino."
We have stayed here before, and find it to be a great value. The one thing that is a definite minus is the smoke odor in the casino. Naturally, eveyone is allowed to smoke, but he newer casino's have eliminated some of the odor with better filtration systems. Not here, very strong smoke smell gets into your clothes as you walk to your room. Rooms are clean and fresh, but the casino smells bad.
2 night family trip Feb 8, 2015
"See beauty OFF the Strip."
Relaxing, great view of the city and golf course as I had requested, wonderful restaurants (5 of various types of food), and very helpful staff. We were walked to our varied destinations by patient workers when we got lost in the maze of machinery. Located away from the Strip, it was peaceful yet sufficiently exciting for those who wished to play. We came to see family, and the location met our needs. Why does Vegas forget to market the beautiful places OFF the Strip? Red rock mountains? Gorgeous! Charleston drive views bring peaks close enough to bring out my hiking shoes! Vegas is much more than casinos!
3 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
Sandra
"Top Notch"
Suncoast is a great place. Reasonable, clean and comfortable. Friendly folks. Can't beat it really. And we love the location.
4 night family trip Feb 3, 2015
LORIN
"Nice off strip option."
Great location for off strip. Close to great restaurants and shopping. A little smokey in the casino.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
Bruce
"Nice Hotel off the Strip"
This hotel is nice and off the strip. The neighborhood is very nice with tons of restaurants and shopping. The views from the rooms are gorgeous and the rooms themselves are very spacious and clean. The clientele in the casino was a little questionable, but I felt safe and enjoyed my stay. Lots of amenities available that I didn't have time to check out because I was there on business, but I would definitely stay here again. I also appreciated that you don't have to pay for parking, which made up for the resort fee that I had to pay even though I wasn't able to use any of the resort features.
2 night business trip Jan 29, 2015
Terra
"Last night of a great weekend getaway"
Was a very nice stay and the price was a steal for the value
1 night trip Feb 2, 2015
"New RUGS PAINT & SMELL AT SUNCOAST"
We had to change rooms three times before we were comfortable. We had booked a Deluxe Room, Golf View with one King Bed. They are remodeling the hotel and the first room they gave us had all new rugs, paint and the smell was terrible. They moved us to the only room they said was available which had two king beds. Not what we had reserved. They then reluctantly moved us to the room which we had originally booked. Nice room. Nice view. Disappointed in the amenities at the hotel.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting your comments. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay regarding the newly remodeled rooms. I am pleased you stayed in the room type you requested, as room types are not guaranteed. We look forward to your next visit! Thank you.
Other trip Feb 4, 2015
"Suncoast"
Overall this hotel met our needs. The room was spacious and clean. There were two negatives, one we could hear noises that sounded like water pipes from someone's shower after we had gone to bed and two, the casino needs to d a better job on air circulation. Walking through the smoke filled casino to get to our rooms was definitely not a highlight of our stay. We would stay there again but would love to see them improve air quality.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for posting your thoughts. We have notified the Facilities team of the water pipe noise you heard during your stay. And the Facilities team has already addressed the ventilation in the casino. You should notice a difference on your next stay. Thank you and have a nice day.
4 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"All was GOOD"
Very nice room. Good value
4 night business trip Jan 26, 2015
Erich
"Restful & Fun Guaranteed"
The Suncoast provides and alternative to strip hotels. Elegant, Remodeled rooms and truly a Vegas Gem. It pays to go off the strip and experience Summerlin while staying at the Suncoast. Dining cocktail beverages selections become limited after 10 pm.
1 night business trip Jan 9, 2015
Howard
"Nice for the price"
It was nice for the price Not use to the smoky environment, coming from CA.
Other trip Jan 23, 2015
m
"Big Rooms"
The standard double queen room is about 50% larger that most hotel rooms. I liked the spaciousness. There was a refrigerator and safe. The beds were a bit on the soft side for my taste. I liked the golf course view very much. The thermostat worked well at keeping us warm in January, as there was only one thin blanket on each bed. The bathroom had a double sink, and the toilet was in a separate room with the shower, which is helpful when multiple persons are getting ready at the same time. While the room and bathroom looked clean at first glance, it was not spotless. Suffice it to say, I had to use my own germicidal wipes to remove some unidentifiable crusts on some surfaces. One of the faucets had a drip and this was never repaired during our 4 day, 3 night stay. The rest of the hotel was typical of smoke filled casinos. We were fortunately on the 9th floor, which was high enough from the upward smoke drift in the elevators. I will say that we never had to wait more than 30 seconds for an elevator. They arrived promptly. We had breakfast every morning at Cafe Sienna. It was the standard fare, not exciting, but not bad. We tried the hot sandwiches and salads at the 24 hour bagel place. Avoid the salads and stick to the hot foods. Unfortunately, the pool was closed for the winter, and that was disappointing. There was enough parking at the self parking lot, even if we had to walk a bit. Overall, for what we paid, it was sufficient for our needs.
Other trip Jan 21, 2015
PJ
"Good for the price."
Good price, hard beds, staff ignored my privacy sign, i booked 4 people and got a king bed. One had to sleep on couch and other on roll away.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
Soccer Family
Nice hotel - smelled clean (no smoke odors in hallways, except casino). Good service, good food.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
"Nice hotel off the strip"
We visited the Suncoast in early January with two small children. The room was wonderful - we got two Queen sized beds and had plenty of room for all our gear, including a portable crib for our baby. The bathroom was huge! It had a double vanity sink, and a separate toilet and shower area. The furnishings were newer and in good condition.The room had a mini fridge, but no microwave, which did make saving any leftovers from restaurants pointless. The hotel did have several restaurants in it, however. The buffet was adequate, but nothing special, as was the Mexican restaurant. A lot of seniors seemed to enjoy the hotel; they made up the majority of the clientele. I didn't see any other families with small children while we were there, and I think next time we'll probably stay closer to the strip to avoid the 15 minute one-way drive.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Rachel
"Stayed for Business"
Nice place to stay away from the strip. Check in was fast and friendly. This was my first time in Vegas and a staff member took the time to show me how the Casino works (I'm not a gambler). Has an arcade upstairs, lots of good dining options, bowling ally, movie theater, etc. Room was clean.
Other trip Jan 14, 2015
Drew
"my hotel review."
It was great. The only thing that I had to ask for was blankets for the bed. Once we got blankets everything wad find.
2 night romance trip Jan 9, 2015
Vincent
Rooms were big and clean, very comfortable. The neighorhood had plenty of shopping and eating establishments. My only complaint was the service upon checkin with one clerk. She was not very friendly and didnt even tell us the direction to the elevators. Then we went to the bagel place and ordered breakfast Sunday morning when we asked for butter for the bagel we were told it would be an extra charge. You would think butter some come with the bagel. Other then that we had a good time.
2 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2015
Robin
"Nice hotel away from the busy downtown area."
This was our first time staying that this hotel and we would definitely return for another stay.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
PM
"Good place to hang out and relax"
Unlike the strip, the Sun Coast is more laid back and encourages fun and relaxation whereas the strip is now all about how much money they can extract from you. Clean, friendly environment, reasonable prices. Sun Coast does not jack up prices for food on the holidays like they do on the strip.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
I was disappointed because I booked it mostly because it had an airport shuttle. However my flight was 7:45am and their shuttle didn't dtsrt until 8am. What's the point..... Internet was extremely weak and a pain to connect to also. Will not be staying again.
1 night romance trip Jan 7, 2015
deborah
"Okay but they lie"
Hotel is good for the price. TV was out when I arrived. Took 3 tries calling the front desk to get a remote which was missing from the room only to discover the TV didn't work. Called front desk, was promised a tech - never showed. Called next morning and was told that there was a site wide problem. Got back in the evening - still no TV. Called again and was promised a tech. Did show up and fixed the TV by replacing/adjusting the cable interface card. Looks like they changed providers but never said anything.
Response by Suncoast Hotel and Casino
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I apologize for any inconvenience you experienced. The service provider at the time was experiencing some technical difficulties. We still have the same service provider and they have resolved their issues. Thank you for taking the time to review.
2 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Perfect Las Vegas Getaway"
We were so impressed with the service and the kindness of all the staff. There were surrounding shops to go to, food at the hotel was excellent and everything was easy to find. Due to a lower occupancy at that time, the staff surprised us with an upgrade which is so unheard of these days. We will definitely make the Suncoast one of our hotels of choice.
1 night business trip Jan 7, 2015
"Continuing Education Stay"
The hotel room was clean but power plugs are spaced very oddly and are inconvenient for charging or powering a computer. Perhaps intentional to save on power. When I contacted housekeeping they were very prompt and helpful.
3 night business trip Jan 1, 2015
When we checked in we were told that they were sold out. So they upgraded us to a suite at no extra cost. The room was huge and very clean. Best room we have stayed in. We did not notice any strong cigarette smell like some people have mention in their reviews, and we are nonsmokers. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Duane
"I smell glue"
Our room was freshly remodeled,which was nice if not for the fumes.Tne carpet glue fumes gave us a headache.
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
Ed
"Hotel Suncoast"
The staff, facilities, and valet where cordial, pleasant, and always with a smile.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Only One Snag"
Quick stay to visit family. The staff was all very kind. Only snag was that the movie rental system in our suite wasn't working. Front desk said they would send help. Help never arrived. With only 15-20 local/cable channels or so (no HBO) that leaves you with slim pickings. Dissapointing. Room service on the other hand was the quickest delivery I've experienced anywhere. The food was decent too. Rodger was awesome!
3 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"December visit"
Loved Suncoast! The room was spacious and comfortable. Bath consisted of two large rooms and was the largest I have ever had in a hotel (and we travel a good deal). Beautiful furnishings and finishes in the bathroom. It looked like a repair of some sort dealing with plaster (ceiling perhaps) had been done in our bathroom. The plaster dust had not been cleaned up well on the towel hooks, toilet tank, corners of vanity, etc. But that is a one time occurence and would not be indicative of every room. This hotel is near the relatives we were in town to visit and we will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Sam
"Book Golf View Room/s Excellent Value Clean"
Good size rooms and very clean. The LED TV's are nice. the bath rooms are spacious with dual sinks with a separate sliding door separating the shower and toilet area for additional privacy. There are plenty of bath and wash towels for 2 people for two days. The twin queen beds are comfortable with 3 extra-large pillows on each bed. The views facing the golf course are very nice. One of our lamps was not working, the maintenance man showed up within 5 minutes to make the repair. We will stay here again in for our next trip to Summerlin NV. There are excellent Restaurants and Shopping across from the Suncoast on Rampart Blvd-short walking distance. The Suncoast also has great variety of restaurants too. Movie theater, Bowling, Gym. Great place.
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"nice place to stay."
Overall , an economical and nice place to stay. The buffet food was so-so, ate there only once. Cafe Siena was better.
2 night family trip Dec 29, 2014
"Mom and Daughter Road Trip"
Perfect stay.. This was the best Christmas present ever!!
3 night family trip Dec 28, 2014