All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America
8200 Sw 70th Ave, Miami, FL, 33143, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great location for shopping"
Loved the location which was in close proximity to the mall and other shopping areas. The shuttle service was great and much appreciated.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love your review! we'll be looking forward to your next visit! safe Travels!
2 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Excellent Choice!"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Breakfast was very good.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Excellent! thank you for your wonderful comments! we love having you here!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
"consistant"
over all very enjoyable
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
this is very nice! your loyaty is our reward! please come back soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Russell
"Dadeland Hampton Stay"
Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Rooms clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments ! please come back soon!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Home away from Home"
Always pleasant stay. They are always welcoming, breakfast great, and bonus feature it is right behind the mall. I like that they allow me to check in early every time I visit.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! yes we are located in the middle of the shopping district of Dadeland - thank you for the 5 star rating! pls come back soon!
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Jamie
"Nice clean hotel"
We have stayed here a few times while visiting our son at U Miami.. Convenient to the university, shopping and beaches. Nice free breakfast and enjoyed the pool.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your wonderful comments! please come back soon!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2014
Rooms were dirty old and staff not very friendly. Understaffed and staff not accomadating.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we are sorry for your perception! we always want you to be satisfied with us! call me at your convenience, we'll make it up to you! swafe travels! and thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
"think twice"
This seemed like an older hotel and I was very disappointed because I have always liked Hampton Inns but this was the worst one I have ever stayed in. The phone was not working, the toilet did not flush well, the room A/C was noisey , the shower curtain rod was loose, the pillows were lumpy, the hall carpets needed cleaning, there was no microwave or dvd player in the room. We were offered another room when I went down to ask about the phone and DVD but we had already unpacked the children's items and we were too tired to pack up and move - so sadly we had a rather unpleasant stay and would not recommend it. .
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review! we will share your comments with the team! hope you can give us another opportunity to serve you!
1 night family trip Oct 4, 2014
I was very impress with the quality of service, location, the breakfast in the morning and the best part was that my wife left behind her bag of jewelry when we check out and I received a call from the front desk to advice us that the lady that clean the room found it and reported it. Thank you very much and we will be back in December.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your great comments! we sure appriciate your review! we'll share it with the team members! safe travels!
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
My experience at the Hamptons Inn was wonderful. It was in fact hard for me to leave. The staff members at the front desk was very kind and courteous. The drivers are very helpful expecially Lewis the driver, he's such a nice and respectful individual. Thanks again everyone for your hospitality.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you !! for the 5 star rating !
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
Joan
"Shoppers Paradise"
Love the location! Since I travel to Miami for work this hotel was only about 5 minutes from where I needed to be. They are also close to shops and restaurants. My fav is that it sits tucked away right behind dadeland mall. The room was clean overall, bed was comfy, and the set up was nice. The breakfast was nice and plentiful also. Only thing I did not like was there was not a whole lot of parking and the air condition in my room did not get as cold as I would have liked. Overall, good hotel and would stay again for the right price.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for the 5 star rating! we'll share your comments with the team! regards,
3 night business trip Sep 26, 2014
Jamie
This was the most difficult to find hotel I think I've ever stayed at. The building itself is poorly marked, and there's only a tiny unlit sign on the major thoroughfare US 1 to direct people. My map app was baffled. Staff was friendly, breakfast area well stocked. I had a sofabed in my room, with what appeared to be several holes (burn holes?) in the fabric. Desk in room is quite small.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we are thankful for your review! we'll share your comments with the team! safe travels!
2 night business trip Sep 24, 2014
Great breakfast, helpful reception staff
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your great comments! i will share them with the team! safe travels!
1 night trip Sep 12, 2014
"Quick business trip"
I enjoyed the hotel for the time I spent in it. Rooms very clean, comfortable bed and overall would definitely stay there again. Location near plenty of restaurants and a large mall.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your great comments! safe travels! till we see you again!
1 night business trip Sep 18, 2014
"Wonderful customer service"
I recently completed my second stay at this hotel. Pedro (at the front desk) is a shining star of what customer service at a hotel should be. He was attentive and accommodating and will even greet you by name. The fitness room is updated and has a variety of options. The location is very convenient (though, I did get a lesson on Miami rush hour traffic- yikes!). I stay at a lot of hotels both within the US and overseas and this is by far exceeds expectations based on how much the staff goes "above and beyond". Highly recommended.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your kind words on Pedro! he is a star! i will share your comments with the team! please come back soon!
2 night business trip Sep 17, 2014
Brittany
Everything went as expected.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
great! we love having you here! thank you for giving us 5 star rating!!!
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"Nice hotel, walking distance to Mall."
I like how close this hotel is to mall, food store, car rental, and dadeland station.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you!! we love having you here! we love your comments! please come back soon!
Other trip Sep 19, 2014
"Shopaholic in Miami"
All the staff is courteous and nice. The rooms are quite comfortable and the hostess at the breakfast station is always smiling and trying to help. Location a gem.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your great review! we hope you come back soon!
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
Worldtrekker12
"Terrible"
Poor quality on the rooms, bed, and cleanliness. The rooms are run down, they need an update.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review! we are sorry that you were inconvenienced by our ongoing renovations! we hope you can come back and give us another opportunity! we know you'll love our hotel once we have have finished renovating! safe travels!
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
Not a bad hotel very happy with my stay and would Def stay again. Location was perfect.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we love your review! we are thankful that you loved the location and that you would stay here again! this is great! thank you!
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Nice location"
The hotel was very clean. The room was very inviting, clean, the bed was comfortable and the water temperature was perfect.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your wonderful comments! we love the word "perfect" i will share your comments with my staff this week! thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
"GOOD HOTEL.....WILL STAY AGAIN......."
THERE WAS QUITE A LOT OF MAINTENENACE WORK THAT WAS TAKING PLACE. AS A RESULT THERE WAS SOME NOISE......OBVIOUS.....CARPETS IN THE ROOM COULD BE A BIT MORE CLEANER. ALL ROOMS SHOULD BE EQUIPPE WITH MICRO WAVE AND FRIDGE.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! your feedback help us become a better hotel! yes, we were replacing the hallway carpet on all floors next summer we will begin our Room upgrades! including carpet! thank you for staying with us! come back soon!
6 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"Very friendly staff"
Excelent service, everybody we encountered was nice and helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
great! thank you for your comments! we hope to see you soon!
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Nice hotel close to Dadeland"
The hotel need need some improvent but is good for the price.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! we would like to invite you back! you'll be pleased after the renovations are completed!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
julio
"One of the my best stays"
Location was great. Everyone very helpful. Would defiantly stay there again
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
love your review! we are so glad that you thought that everyone was helpful! we love having you here!
2 night trip Aug 19, 2014
Butch
It was good place to stay!!
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your kind review! we love having you here!
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2014
Tony
"Very helpful, friendly staff"
Great location in Kendall. Breakfast buffet had a variety of good foods. The pool was a welcome retreat after a long day. The friendly staff sealed the deal for our family. We will return to enjoy another stay!
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
excellent! we are so glad you loved your stay! this is your home away from home! we always want you to be extremely satisfied with us! thank you!
4 night trip Aug 5, 2014
Suzy
It was very nice, friendly and relaxing. The staff is fantastic.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we love the word fantastic! we are delighted that you loved your stay! thank you and please come back soon!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
"Very good,I would return"
Nice hotel very recomended,very clean and very good breakfast
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
excellent! we are so glad that you thought our hotel to be very clean and with a very good breafast! this is the key! we love having you here! safe travels! and come back soon!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
giancarlo
"Pleasant and quiet"
Had no problems. Outside carpet was a bit worn and soiled but the price was right, the neighborhood safe, with eateries and shopping nearby. The free breakfast was adequate and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The first time we entered the property was a bit confusing...what appeared to be one way didn't start until after the entrance.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you ! we really appreciate your taking the time to send us your feedback! I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay I will share your note with the staff - we hope to see you again! !
2 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
"South Miami stay."
This Hampton does not meet the standards of other Hamptons I have stayed in. Our room was supposed to have 2 twin beds; the reservation was for one king. Room had no refrigerator, was small and cramped. Access to the hotel is a real challenge. There is really only one way in and the streets are tricky to navigate if the area is strange to you. The breakfast serving area is small and cramped. The food serving room can accomodate about 6 people. Needs to be much bigger and laid out better. Pool/hot tub area was nice. Room was reasonably clean. Overall a adequate stay if you are looking for a place to rest a few hours; not a good family location.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you!] your feedback helps us correct the issues that concern our guests - we have taken your points and we will take action accordingly - we hope to see you soon in our hotel, yours will be our complimet
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
Damon
"Wonderful staff and excellent location!"
We were pampered by the staff at this hotel, specially by Antonio Nunes who treated us like we were special. The hotel is very clean and comfortable although the decor is not the greatest. We had a very comfortable king size bed and a large lcd tv in a large and quiet room. The location is great for shopping, in a very nice neighborhood. We had a car, but they have a van service for guests. Breakfast was very good, too.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love your review i am very happy that antonio made you feel special! this is great! I am delighted that you hotel room was clean and comfortable, this is great! , we wnt to invite you back !!! thank you for the 5 stars rating!!!
6 night trip Jul 22, 2014
CRISTINA
"shower problem"
Over all the stay was good. However you need to fix the shower problem in room 131, which has a special bathroom for a handicapped person. I am not handicapped, but the taking a shower caused flooding to the rest of the bathroom. The floor of the shower stall is higher than the rest of the bathroom floor. Consequently quite a lot of the water that falls to the shower floor spills onto the bathroom floor. I found a small flood waiting for me when I exited the shower. I mentioned this to the cleaning ladies and they were not surprised. It seems that they a well aware of this flooding issue. YOU NEED TO FIX THIS.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review - we will discuss with our capital parners and we will make changes to the desing this summer as we are moving forward with bathroom renovations - thank you for alerting us and thank you for your stay!
1 night trip Jul 22, 2014
gale kaplan
"Difficulty finding hotel"
Service OK, Hall carpet design looked like it was dirty, but it was not.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! we will take corrective action - safe travels!
1 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Paco
Great
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we love that you think everything was "great" please come back soon! safe travels!
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
"Good place to stay in South Miami"
Everything was great. There was a small maintenance issue that I reported and the staff went right to work to resolve the issue quickly. This was our second stay because we very much enjoyed our first stay. As I travel to Miami on business and bring my son, we will be staying here because of its convenience to where I work and the hotel is great for my son.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! IO am very glad that the staff could take care of your maintenance request with ease - we love having you here! thank you for your loyalty! please come back soon! looking forward to hosting your visiti with your son!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2014
Captain Meyers
Hotel people were very nice and friendly.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love your review! hotels are the same everywhere! the people make the difference!!! thank you please come back soon!
2 night trip Jul 2, 2014
Rich
"vERY HAPPY WITH THIS HOTEL!"
I stayed 3 great nights at this hotel and had no complaints whatsoever. I was very impressed with the service when I checked it. The front desk staff who attended to me was extremely polite and professional. He took his time to very clearly explain all I needed to know. The room was clean and the general ambiance of the hotel was lovely. Breakfast was also good and coffee/tea was available round the clock! The hotel is literally next door to a big shopping mall. I would definitely stay there again.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you ! love the way you describe our hotel and the service from the staff! we love having you here! please come back soon!
3 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Leathon Khan
"OK"
I was just there one night. Hotel was clean, service was good. The only major complaint I have is that the AC unit was loud. Breakfast was nothing to write home about.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review! sorry about the loud AC - thank you for alerting us! we have replaced it! feedback is the best tool we have to better our hotel! come back soon!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
SM in NY
"best people"
The best staff, management, and attention to guests I have ever seen. Thank you all.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
this is great! love your review! this is the one thing that motivate the team each day! thank you for using our hotel and we hope to see you soon!
2 night trip Jun 24, 2014
Fast check-in and very friendly staff. Rooms are very clean and renovated. Breakfast is good, not a lot of varieties though. One minute walk to Target, Best buy and Bed Bath and Beyond. They agreed for our late check out with no extra fee.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
excellent!!!! we love your review! thank you for the opportunity to assist you during your south miami trip! we want to make sure you always have a wonderful experience with us! please come back soon!
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Dany
Our stay was wonderful....the hotel was all it was advertised to be. We will stay there again.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
great! we love your review! we are greatful for your comments! we want to invite you back! please come back soon!
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
"Better than expected"
Was there for graduation. Staff was friendly, rooms were nice and clean. Continential breakfast had real food...not just bagels and coffee only. Location was excellent. It's quiet yet highly accessible to major routes and highways. Metro train line is about a block way or less& right next to the mall and many other shopping centers. I would recommend this place
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for giving us 4 stars - love your review and the way you describe our location - this is fantastic! we hope to see you again soon! safe travels!
Other trip Jun 15, 2014
Dee
hotel is a bit worn but it was clean and I had great service. hotel staff were very accommodating and friendly. the free hot breakfast was really good. the location is very convenient, it is close to a shopping mall and a major expressway. check-in and check-out was very easy. we enjoyed our short stay, it was great and affordable.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your kind comments from your most recent stay with us! we love when our guest take the time to write their feedback! this is the only way we can become a better hotel!
2 night family trip May 24, 2014
"Good, but not the top of the list"
Good overall, but little minor things like shorting us on towels both days. Breakfast area too small and way too busy. Difficult to regulate temperature in room with AC unit.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review! this is the one tool that we use in order to correct and train our staff! i will share your comments with the team in this weeks' managers meeting!
2 night trip May 15, 2014
Great. Very gracious staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
this is great! we love to hear that the staff was "gracious" this is the only way we can continue to provide our guest with the great service they have come to expect! we welcome you back!
1 night trip May 10, 2014
Roberta
"Very nice hotel for little money"
Hotel is really good located, has swimming pool, the rooms are comfortable, is very clean and the staff is really nice. I would definitely stay here again.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we love your review! THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STAR RATING! we work hard for your loyalty! we want to see you back again! thank you!
2 night family trip May 3, 2014
"Pretty neat and very close to the Dadeland Mall."
The only thing I can say is that it was SUPER. The services, the breakfast, the staff, everything
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
SUPER!~!!!! thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay with us! we love it when our guest recognize our service! come back soon!
Other trip May 10, 2014
Diego
"Excellent location, friendly staff!"
I must say that the staff were very friendly and the hotel was centrally located....couldn't have asked for anything more!! AW
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we thank you for your review! Yes, we are centrally located in the heart of Dadeland! we will share your note with the team! safe travels! come back soon!
4 night trip May 3, 2014
AW
"Great Stay in Miami!"
The Hampton Inn in Dadeland was a great place to stay. A little difficult to find the right street, but that was my fault. Room was great, the staff had everything ready for us when my son and I arrived late in the evening. I will be coming back; as the hotel is very convenient to where I need to go when in Miami.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love your review! thank you for taking the time ! we hope you would return soon to our hotel!
1 night trip Apr 26, 2014