All hotels in Miami, Florida, United States of America

Standard bar
  • Beach
    Reasonable beach
"Great front desk help"
Matthew the front desk man was extremely helpful and made sure we got a full military discount that we were entitled to !
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! I will be sure to congratulate Matthew for his great service ! we love having you here ! please come back soon !
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Victoria
"Bad situation turns out great!"
I was injured on my vacation and unable to walk very well. The hotel staff was very helpful and even allowed me to use their wheelchair so that I could attend my granddaughter's graduation from the University of Miami. It certainly would have been heartbreaking if I was unable to attend. The staff was so friendly and helpful that it made a bad situation bearable. I remain very grateful for their help.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
so glad we were able to make it count ! thank you for your review! please come back soon !
5 night family trip May 6, 2015
JUDITH
"shabby"
I've stayed at lots of hampton inns around the country - they vary in quality but can often be fine and not too expensive. this one was on the pricier side and was a disappointment. it was shabby, smelled of cheap cleaning products and had cheap looking, depressing halls and decor. the staff was nice and helpful. the breakfast was mediocre, but that's to be expected in american budget hotels. at least it's included.
Other trip May 13, 2015
w127st
"Definitely would stay there again!"
Hotel is nice and everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn. Room was clean and comfy, and A/C worked well. Nice Samsung flatscreen and bathroom clean. Only complaint, and as has been stated in other reviews, is that the hallways and elevator are hot, i.e. not really air conditioned. I knew that booking the hotel, and it wasn't really a deal breaker and I would stay there again. Staff is very nice and good breakfast, although eggs definitely tasted fake. Late at night, parking can be tight, but we were still able to find a spot after going out to grab a bite to eat. We were there to go to the Zoo and it was a pretty good location.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your wonderful comments ! we will share them with the staff ! we hope to see you soon ! safe travels !
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Stephen
The desk clerk made a point of emphasizing Hampton Inn's policy of guaranteed satisfaction at their hotel. However, upon checkout, when I mentioned that the toilet was 'running' and that the bathroom floor was sticky/dirty, the daytime clerk was dismissive. He said, "I'll tell housekeeping." Period. So, I guess that the guaranteed satisfaction is more words than meaning. Too bad.
Other trip May 11, 2015
"Perfect hotel for location and price!"
Perfect hotel for location and price!
4 night family trip May 3, 2015
"Served its purpose"
We stayed here because the proximity to South Miami and Baptist hospitals. We appreciated that the room had a table and two chairs so we could eat dinner in the room. The bed was comfortable too. The halls were very warm and we needed to run the AC higher than usual. The hotel could stand some upgrading, but was fine for two nights.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
upgrades are coming in the summer ! thank you for your visit ! please come back soon !
2 night family trip May 4, 2015
Lauren
"Pleasant two nights"
Fantastic service, nice room and pleasant little pool area in the back. Neighborhood isn't pretty, but conveniently located next to Dadeland Station (with Target) and the Dadeland mall. Also, just a short drive to the beautiful Matheson Hammock Park.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love having you here! please come back soon !
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"hotel"
Room and service very good. No a/c in halls or elevators.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
THANK YOU !!! WE ARE UPGRADING OUR AC AND WE APPRICIATE YOUR COMMENTS ! PLEASE COME BACK SOON !
1 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
ronald
Good location which is nearby different fun lands & restaurants But Hotel itself is not that good ,ie , the wall is too thin , little bit noise when having shower from next room. Very helpful staffs.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you ! we love having you here ! please come back soon!
2 night romance trip Apr 4, 2015
"Could do better for the money!"
I had to have my room changed because the air conditioning was malfunctioning overnight, and there was a really bad smell emanating from the bathroom (presumably a back up in the pipes). They did change our room, and then we had to have them bring in a refrigerator and a microwave as the room we were moved to didn't have those in it. The receptionist couldn't find my Hilton account without my card and so I had to speak to someone else the next day in order to get my points. The good thing is I needed a late checkout and they allowed me until 2.00pm.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we have addressed your concerns with the maintenance team ! thank you for alerting us! we want you back ! safe travels!
2 night business trip Apr 10, 2015
"Spring Break 2015"
Attentive, friendly staff, excellent service!
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
fantastic! we love having you here ! please come back soon!
4 night trip with friends Apr 8, 2015
Monica
"Room downgrade"
did not get the room that we were quoted. Room was supposed to be a king with sofa etc. Said you had none left. Got a handicap room instead.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments ! we have addressed this concern with our front office staff ! we want you to give us another opportunity to serve you! safe travels !
1 night romance trip Apr 10, 2015
Toni
"Good Stay"
good hotel, friendly people and good servive
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you!!! we love having you here ! come back soon !
4 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Whirlwind trip"
I booked these reservations for my daughter, who is active duty Navy, and will soon be a student at FIU. Her and her husband were house hunting. They said the hotel was okay and that they had ants in their room. I asked if they reported it and was told no that they were barely there to sleep because they were out constantly with the realtor and learning the area. Ants are a not a good thing, no matter where your hotel is located. Might want to look into this.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Overall a great stay"
Overall a great stay - I came down to miami with a group of friends and the Hampton Inn treated us great - the hotel was in a good location, it was very clean and the staff was very nice. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others and would definitely stay again.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Awesome! Thanks so much for sharing about your stay on the world wide web! We look forward to having you again.
4 night trip with friends Mar 26, 2015
JONATHAN
"Spring Fling Regatta hotel"
Room was smaller than expected but manageable. Staff excellent. Room clean. Parking lot was too small for the number of cars, so cars were in all the fire lanes--glad there wasn't a fire. Maid service was very good. Location near Dadeland Mall was convenient and easy to find. I would stay there again.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your comments! They will be shared with the staff.
2 night family trip Mar 27, 2015
"awsome room and staff but tight parking"
Everything was awsome concerning the room was excellent but the parking was very tight. When i booked the room I asked if their was sufficient parking due to having friends and family coming from up north and pulling a car with a trailer. No space was available for them. To park which they had to take turns being awake just in case the car had to be moved.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you very much for your comments! I will share them with the staff on our next meeting.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
rosalva
The hotel facilities and condition is new and I felt very comfortable when I stayed here.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
vivian
"Nice hotel, good breakfast, parking facilities"
We spent 8 days at the hotel and everything went Ok. Gentle staff, good breakfast, the lady who help at the breakfast also very gentle. It is at a good location and easy to get there. Nice to have parking facilities included. The pool area needs to improve. Pool didn't look clean. I had a car but they facilitate transportation to mall and airport.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Lourdes
"Unhappy"
Lobby was clean and checkin was easy. Bed creaked every time I moved, toilet clogged , sink wouldn't drain. I have stayed at Hampton Inn in Ky and it was so much better kept - and cost $100 less! Was there for a funeral so didn't need this aggravation.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for sending your review ! we are sorry for the inconveniences that you have encountered we will address all issues with the staff in this week's manager we thank you for your stay and we hope to see you soon!
1 night trip with friends Mar 18, 2015
Carol C
"Adequate, clean"
Fine for business but expensive for the location.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your comments ! we really love having you here! thank you for taking the time to write ! we hope to see you soon! safe travels !
1 night business trip Mar 12, 2015
"Where are the tissues?"
Everything was fine. You get a 99.99 score. Whay not a hundred, you might wonder. I have never seen a hotel room, until this one, that did not have a box of tissues in the room or bathroom. If you think you're saving money by offering only toliet tissues, shame on you. Folks expect real tissues.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
BJ
"Dissapointment"
Although the front desk personnel were courteous, I was dissatisfied with the service provided. I was given the impression that the room had all the amenities I needed. Upon discovering there was no fridge nor microwave, I called the front desk to find out if they had any other room available. They said no, but promised to send a fridge and microwave to my room. I am still waiting for that......it never came and I never got a call back. I travelled over 10 hours to get there and was hoping I could store all the things I had in a cooler. Also, apparently one of the sockets(lamp) in the room was not working. I plugged my phone in hoping it would have been charged by morning, ready for my departure and in the morning realized it had not charged because the socket was not working. So, I called the front desk and asked them to have someone check periodically to see that everything is in tact before checking someone in the room.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your message - your feedback will help me correct all issues that inconvenienced you - we work hard for your loyalty ! we want to thank you for your stay and we hope to see you again soon!
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015
shermin
"Hampton Inn Review"
We'll be back! Loved the breakfast. I have doc appointment every 3-6 months and will be booking a room for May. We have stayed at Fairfield Inn the past 8 years but their prices have gone up and they are further away. Your hotel is closer to docs office so wanted to try it.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your review ! we love having you here ! please come back soon!
1 night romance trip Feb 22, 2015
barbara
"Great Breakfast"
Bed was hard, pillow was too soft, AC was too loud. Great breakfast!
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! we love having you here! I will share your comments with the team in this week's manager's meeting !
2 night romance trip Feb 20, 2015
Dana
"Nice hotel in South Beach"
Great staff, good complementary breakfast, Close to Mall and many shops,
Other trip Feb 23, 2015
Jaira
"Good."
Average hotel. Close to mall and restaurants. Nice to have free parking.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! we love having you here! please come back soon!
2 night business trip Jan 22, 2015
"Don't book rooms for 3, rooms are for 2 only"
This hotel was booked to host 3 guests and it can host barely two.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
hello! thank you for your review ! I will share your comments with the staff in this week's manager's meeting thank you for your past visit! we hope that you can give us an opportunity to serve you again,
3 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Roger
"Hampton Inn was a nice surprise"
This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn and we were very pleased. We will look for them more in the future. The room was very nice, the facilities were good, and we were impressed to have such a nice place at a reasonable rate. The only problem we noticed was limited parking.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
we love to hear that we surprised our guests! this is great! I will share your comments with the staff! we look forward to having you stay with us when your travels bring you back down to Miami
3 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
PAUL
"Nice clean place good.breakfast close to U M"
Pleasant staff, nice pool area with hot tub. Breakfast has a nice variety the coffee bar is always well stocked and kept neat and clean. I will stay her again when I come to Miami.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
pleasant staff !!!! we love it ! thank you for sending your review! we are perfectly located 2 miles form the University! we look forward to having you stay with us again!
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
Margaret
"Don't stay here if cleanliness is important."
The first room that was given to us had a filthy bathroom. Changed to a different room and sheets did not appear clean but too late to call housecleaning. Figured we would tough it out for one night only. Location very difficult to find and enter. We lived in this area of Miami for over 50 years and recently moved to Naples, Fl. Even then getting into the property was difficult. this place needs a complete overhaul as it really needs updating especially the bathrooms and A/C system. Buyer Beware!
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments - we take you feedback as constructive, your feedback will help us identify areas where we need training! thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you soon! We love having you here!
1 night romance trip Jan 10, 2015
sarah
"ok"
Ok
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for rating our hotel with 4 stars! we hope to see you soon!
1 night family trip Jan 4, 2015
"Excellent hotel for short stays"
I always find the staff to be very courteous, welcoming and responsive to the needs of guests. There is always an attempt to make guests feel very comfortable. It makes for a very pleasant stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you !!! we love your review! we'll share it with the team in this weeks' manager's meeting! please come back soon!
Other trip Jan 9, 2015
KEN
"good"
It was short and the hotel was what we needed.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you! we love your review! we hope that you can continue to come to our hotel as your choice of Home away from Home!
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Kenneth
"Hotel problems"
On arrival room was freezing at 63 degrees. Room on first floor near lobby was noisy even after midnight.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! we'll verify temperatures with the staff today! thank you for alerting us! may you have a great 2015!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Perfect location for shopping"
We always go to this hotel. The staff is very friendly and i find it very cozy and they make me feel like he
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Your loyalty is our greatest reward! thank you!
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
"Great service."
I had a great time, as always.It is always a pleasure to mingle with the friendly staff.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your wonderful comments !!! please come back soon!
3 night trip Dec 4, 2014
"Couple's mini retreat."
The room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable. This was our first stay at a Hampton Inn and I would stay again. Would recommend to my family and friends. The breakfast was a nice surprise. The eggs were surprisingly tasty. We enjoyed our stay.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your wonderful comments! and your 4 star rating! we look forward to serving you again in the future!
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2014
Samara
"Excelent."
I like it because is near Dadeland mall and restaurant,
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your 5 star rating! and wonderful comments! you are right! we are in the heart of shopping and dining in Dadeland , South-Miami
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
vivian
"Very good hotel and close by to dadeland mall"
Experience was very good! Staff was very friend and helpful. Rooms where also very nice. Good price for the value.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Thank you for your 5 star rating! please come back soon!
"Good stay"
Hotel a bit dated but comfortable, first room we checked into had a water leak in the bathroom, we were able to change rooms quickly. Staff very helpful.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! sorry about the mishap! we are glad you were able to fix the situation promptly - we wish you a great flight ! and please come back to visit us!
4 night romance trip Nov 6, 2014
"David"
Always a pleasure when i stay at Hampton Inn's.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
it is always a pleasure to have you as our guest! please come back soon!
1 night business trip Nov 8, 2014
"Friendly Staff"
The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room was small but clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you ! we always want you to be happy with the staff and cleanliness! come back soon!
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2014
"Great location for shopping"
Loved the location which was in close proximity to the mall and other shopping areas. The shuttle service was great and much appreciated.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you! we love your review! we'll be looking forward to your next visit! safe Travels!
2 night trip Oct 30, 2014
"Excellent Choice!"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay! Breakfast was very good.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
Excellent! thank you for your wonderful comments! we love having you here!!!!
1 night trip with friends Oct 29, 2014
"consistant"
over all very enjoyable
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
this is very nice! your loyaty is our reward! please come back soon!
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2014
Russell
"Dadeland Hampton Stay"
Very nice hotel and friendly staff. Rooms clean.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments ! please come back soon!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2014
"Home away from Home"
Always pleasant stay. They are always welcoming, breakfast great, and bonus feature it is right behind the mall. I like that they allow me to check in early every time I visit.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your comments! yes we are located in the middle of the shopping district of Dadeland - thank you for the 5 star rating! pls come back soon!
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2014
Jamie
"Nice clean hotel"
We have stayed here a few times while visiting our son at U Miami.. Convenient to the university, shopping and beaches. Nice free breakfast and enjoyed the pool.
Response by Hampton Inn Miami Dadeland
thank you for your wonderful comments! please come back soon!
4 night trip Oct 10, 2014