All hotels in Saco, Maine, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here48 Industrial Park Rd, Saco, ME, 04072, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Good enough for price"
A few minor issues: coffee pot did not work quite right, we let mgmt know but couldn't get it fixed. Shower wouldn't drain. We only stayed a short amount of time and everything was clean, comfortable and you can't beat the location if you trip is to visit the local shower line and beach areas.
2 night family trip Jun 13, 2014
dwyutzy
The only reason everything was not rated excellent was I has spilled a cup of coffee on the bed and the clean crew just remade the bed with the coffee sheets on it.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Sandy
"close to family whom we were visiting"
We visit family in the area and never saw a need to stay anywhere but at the Saco Hampton Inn. The staff is friendly and accommodating; the facilities are more than adequate; the rates are reasonable. We highly recommend it.
2 night trip Jun 2, 2014
Patricia R. Plante
Robin, the manager, was very accommodating and all the staff was very helpful and polite. Last years remodeling project is complete and looks great. Rooms comfortable and breakfasts are good!! We'll be back next year !
3 night family trip Jun 3, 2014
Dale
"Loved everything about it."
We thought it was wonderful. We felt like we were in a luxury hotel. We were traveling with our three children. The room was very comfortable and roomy. We wish more of the hotels on our trip were as nice as this one.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2014
Deanna
"A pleasant surprise"
Reserved this hotel for my parents when they had to be in the area for two funerals in one weekend. They were very happy with their experience and said the facilities were very clean, attractive and updated. They said the pool area was lovely. They also enjoyed the provided breakfast. They wished they could have stayed longer! Service was also very accommodating with a couple of minor requests I had made and made my parents feel very welcome. Overall, a very nice experience. I will certainly stay there the next time I'm in the area.
Other trip May 31, 2014
"better than I first thought"
Upon arriving, I thought it might not be so great, because it seemed in the middle of nowhere. That turned out to be a benefit. It's not at all far from the highway or local restaurants, etc. But it is mostly in dense wooded area with a few businesses. So it is very quiet. We stayed three nights, and were able to spread out comfortably, not having to live in suitcases the whole stay. The staff was very helpful. The facility has a laundry facility for guests to use, which was great for us! In the evening, I was able to put a load in to wash and go back to the room before moving it to the dryer - almost like home. The bed was a little hard for me, but the bedding was fresh. The couch needed new cushions - the two were very worn down, though the cover wasn't.
3 night family trip May 25, 2014
Kay
"Nice hotel on Maine coast."
Clean rooms, good wifi and breakfast. Good location off 95.
Other trip May 29, 2014
dt
"Nice newly renovated hotel"
Very comfortable , clean, with a great breakfast included! Great price- overall I would highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip May 21, 2014
"nice hotel,close to the things I wanted to be near"
overall very nice stay, GREAT AMENITIES, CLOSE TO WHAT I NEEDED TO BE NEAR
Other trip May 12, 2014
penney
We were up for a family event in Saco. Close to family, restaurants and shopping. The hotel is in executive park but is landscaped. Inn grounds are clean. Room and bathroom newly renovated nicely. Beds clean and comfortable. Quiet and restful sleep. Staff nice and helpful. Will stay again!!!!
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Lee
Lovely room, excellent location, staff was top-shelf.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"Properly Priced- great location- friendly staff!"
Would reccommend this hotel based on price, cleaniness and friendly staff. close proximaty to local attractions and highway. Excellent free breakfast and all day coffee included in price. Housekeeping and Front desk made extra effort to get us into our room earlier than normal check in!
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Excellent Experience"
This was an unplanned family weekend get-away. We decided, last minute, to visit Kennebunkport's Christmas Prelude and couldn't find a hotel in town that fit our budget. We opted to drive about 10 miles out to Saco and stayed at the Hampton Inn and did not regret that decision. Hotel was clean, the staff was friendly, and breakfast offered a variety of items to satisfy even my kids. I'd definitely stay there again. :)
1 night business trip Dec 7, 2013
Fugaz
"One Fun Night in SACO"
Convenient on/off access from I-95. Stay was great for our one night stop on way to Bangor area. The hotel has terrific breakfast area and plentiful treats for breakfast. Very nice clean and comfortable rooms. Staff gave us list of local places to eat for dinner the night we arrived there. We picked Kerryman's Pub just 2 miles from the hotel. It was Friday and we had a great meal there and we were treated to music of Jessi McKinnon band. She and the group were very talented and sociable with us after our meal. What we thought would be just another overnighter turned out to be one of the most fun nights of our vacation time away. Stay at Hampton Inn Saco and GO to Kerryman's...the staff there is very warm and attentive.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
S & E Niles
"2 nights"
It was very clean Didot like the soap and shampoo. Nice breakfast
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Good hotel"
We had a good stay at the hotel. The overall room and hotel cleanliness was good. The breakfast was decent
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"Close to the interstae, but quiet!"
Despite the construction around and in the hotel, the hotel was quiet abd clean! The staff was nice and take pride in their hotel. I saw one pick up trash outside on her way into work. Highly recommend this place!!
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
Denise
"Comfort"
The bed and pillows were a little uncomfortable for me and the parking seemed a little limited to the front door. The elevators were a little unsteady. The breakfast was very crowded, it was hard for the staff to keep up with the amount of visitors. Not really as bad as I am making it out to have been. I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 22, 2013
Lynn
"Biddeford interview"
Easy check-in and great accommodations made my stay here perfect for my single overnight purposes here in Saco/Biddeford.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
"A good night"
Staying here was a good night. Enjoyed morning breakfast.room was clean and well appointed. Had question for staff, check in/out I believe could of been handled better. however,I would stay there again when in area.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
"Ready for bed!"
Very comfortable and inviting for these tired travelers. Appreciate the breakfast included.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
RBaldwin
"Close to the highway and Old Orchard Beach"
My boyfriend and I stayed at this hotel for one night, and we had a great stay. The room was bigger than we expected, had a pretty good view, and was very clean. The hotel is very close to 295, which was very convenient. Old Orchard Beach is about ten minutes away from the hotel. The continental breakfast is pretty good... the waffle maker is the best feature. Be sure to get there early if you want a seat- there's plenty of tables, but it gets crowded! We will definitely return to this hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2013
AC
"Comfort in Maine"
What can I say about perfect? I could write a nice long review if it were less than a perfect hotel experience.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
Alan
"Traveling on Vacation - Needed a Hotel"
This hotel was great! We made the reservation the day before, room was clean, beds were comfortable, breakfast was great. Would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 15, 2013
"Good Location"
This hotel was easy to get on and off the expressway and yet no noise was heard inside the rooms. Easy to get to Kennebunkport, Portland, etc.
Other trip Oct 13, 2013
Fine for just overnight.
1 night trip Oct 8, 2013
"Convenient to roadways"
This worked out well for us, since it was so close to the highway, that we could travel with ease. Everything was clean and orderly. The staff was accommodating and helpful.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Retired
"Nice staff - good rooms."
The only problem I had was cleanliness. There was a used deodorant container on the floor by the chair and hair on the bed stand. Everything else seemed fine. The staff was nice and attentive.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Pat
The room on the 5th floor was newly renovated and everything in the room especially the bathroom was 5 STAR quality. The floor plan gives you a very cozy feeling. Breakfast area is very large and very clean and provided a great variety of food including sausage, omelets, boiled eggs, waffles and all kinds of bread and pastries and fruits and juices not to mention coffee and cookies are available 24 hrs. Staff at the desk are very personable and helpful. II was using my laptop away from home for the first and didn't know how to sign on to the Wi-Fi and the staff was very willing to help.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2013
"In the middle of everything"
Clean, comfortable and good staff. Highly recommend this property to all.
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"Internet and Excellent hot breakfast included free"
we had a king bed for us plus fold out couch for our teenager. He wasn't too pleased w/ the fold-out; then again, I don't know of any convertible couches that are comfy...A/C in room worked fine. Really liked the hot breakfast. we stayed Fri and Sat nights, so had breakfast two days. Different egg and meat offerings each day. scrambled eggs, sausage on Sat, western omelet, sausage patty on Sun. Also hot oatmeal w/ fixings and make your own waffles. Cold cereal, different bread offerings - could toast the English muffins, bagels, bread. Fruit salad. Yum, very hearty start to day. Rooms recently renovated, I understand. Unique bathroom design - had really wide doorway (should be helpful for wheelchair access) set at an angle to the room. .e. the bathroom was square, with the fourth corner sliced off to create the doorway. Tub set on one wall. liked the tub shape because instead of a long rectangle, it curved outward where a person stands in a shower, giving you more elbow room, but the head and foot of the tub were regular width (don't need extra width there anyway). Very efficient and useful bathroom design. Sink set into one corner at an angle, again, more useable space where you need it. Hanging clothes accommodated in stand alone wardrobe, with hangers. Oddly, the wardrobe was slightly shallower than the hanger breadth, but doors closed as long as the hangers could slant to the side. would definitely stay here again. Very grateful for the free internet thanks
Other trip Sep 28, 2013
"pleased"
This hotel and staff were great. We were traveling Amtrack and they did shutle us to the hotel but we had to take a cab to travel for dinner a sites. If you were driving this hotel would be great.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2013
"Would stay again"
Hotel was great, clean and staff was very friendly. Only issue is there s nothing real close by. Hotel s out in woods and you have to drive to get food.
3 night trip Sep 13, 2013
Dee
"Happy With Stay"
Very quiet room. Staff was friendly and helpful. Would stay there again.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2013
"vacation"
The breakfast offerings have gone downhill, but the cleanliness and comfort is always top notch. The worst part of our stay was the day we left and the elevator was not working. Since we were on the 4th floor, and my husband has a lung condition, it was difficult to descend four flights of steps.
Other trip Sep 15, 2013
"Room challenge"
When checked in, I was told that I was going into a renovated room. When I got to my room, the the doors were tired, the bathroom light fixture was missing light covers.
Other trip Sep 6, 2013
"Very accomadating!"
It certainly met the Hampton Inn standard of care that I am used to - clean, friendly and great breakfast amenity. We had a medical emergency that warranted another nights stay. They were able to give us a discounted rate and we were able to keep our same room which was a relief in a stressful moment. Location is right off if I195 so its pretty easy to get to though you have to drive a bit to get food. Well worth the price!
2 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
R. Lee
"easy to get to. close to area attractions."
It was a very good experience. The front desk staff was wonderful and quickly identified a problem with my reservation and rectified it. The rest of the staff was pleasant and always said hello and opened doors for us. The hotel was clean and constantly being cleaned by the staff. Breakfast buffet was always hot and plentiful.The only thing that made me scratch my head was at the breakfast when one or two employees practically pushed me out of the way to beat me to the food. Other than that this was one of the best stays in a hotel.
Other trip Aug 27, 2013
"Pleasant stay - would visit again"
We had three Grandchildren with us and had an enjoyable stay at the Hampton - It is a family oriented atmosphere - The pool needed maintenance but otherwise a pleasant experience
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
pmudge
Family stay for one night. Quiet and clean, included complimentary breakfast. Money well spent.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2013
Located just off the highway and about an 8 minute drive to Old Orchard Beach. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great. Not an ordinary continental, a buffet of eggs, potatoes, pastries, make your own Belgien waffles, oatmeal, 5 kinds of cereal, a nice assortment of fresh fruit. Coffee was hot and there was an assortment of teas. There is a heated (82*) outdoor pool, with plenty of lounge chairs and great all day sun. The fitness room is small, but has the basics. Overall a good choice for most anyone. Should we return to the Old Orchard area, we will gladly stay again.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
kevin
"Convenient, yet secluded"
The first thing I thought when approaching was that the GPS had erred. Yet there it was, in a small industrial park. Food and entertainment had to be driven to. That's the only negative thing I have to say about the hotel. The room was clean and spacious, and maintenance was immediate with an unfortunate plumbing issue that came up. Breakfast was better than most continental breakfasts and the lobby and common areas were inviting. Would stay again in a heartbeat.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2013
JK
"Quiet and comfort near the Maine Turnpike"
After 10 hours of driving, the king-size bed was more comfortable than our new mattress at home. Rooms are quiet, fresh fruit and coffee are always out and breakfast had healthy options . Highly recommend!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Convenient to highway"
Hotel in process of being updated. Clearly we did not get one of those refurbished rooms. Ugly wallpaper, old cracked sink, 1960s furniture. Also got briefly stuck in a broken elevator.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
angie
"A good place to stay"
We wanted to spend a few days at Old Orchard beach and needed a place to sleep. This hotel is only a quick 10 minute ride to the OOB pier, so that was nice.. Its away from all the hustle and bustle, which was fine by me, but pretty centrally located overall. The continental breakfast was pretty good, and there was free coffee. Overall, my only complaint was the bed was a little on the firm side, but that's just me.
Other trip Aug 3, 2013
"superb hotel"
really awesome!! will def stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2013
me
"Will be staying here again!"
The staff is extremely friendly. The breakfast was great. Rooms nice and clean. The pool is very nice, but it starts at 3 feet deep, so not the best for my 3 year old, but almost all pools are this way. Old Orchard is a 5 min drive, which was great.
Other trip Jul 24, 2013
family of 3
"Almost"
Hotel was full and the lady at the front desk wasn't very nice
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
WR
"Nice but needs update"
Staff very helpful and courteous. The hotel is in the process of being refurbished. Hopefully the rooms will be reconfigured to allow a little more space for the bathroom sink area. Location is very convenient to I95 and only a short ride to all the attractions. The outdoor pool could be bigger, but it's enough for kids.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013