All hotels in Ocean City, Maryland, United States of America

Great amenities
  • Wellness Area
    Sufficient wellness & sports facilities
"Weekend getaway"
The staff was very friendly and courteous. Everything during our visit was great with the exception of the parking. We had to park pretty far away from the hotel entrance.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"Good place to stay in OC MD."
Clean room and facility. Stuff to do and good restaurants nearby. Free breakfast is simple but good taste and quality. No complaints.
3 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
Damon
Great hotel great staff great price clean you cant ask for more.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
lorenzo
"June 20th weekend"
Hotel has 2 pools (1-indoor, 1-outdoor). Very nice staff. Rooms were very clean. Bathrooms clean with no stains or sagging tiles. No age signs or rust anywhere. More than enough toiletries. Option to leave tips for housekeeping staff was surprising but they earned it on our room. No problems with late arrivals or surprise cancellations as we booked this room through Expedia.
Other trip Jun 23, 2015
"Room was clean/staff friendly"
Staff friendly and room as clean. Nice breakfast and walking distance from the beach but also had a nice indoor/out door pool area. Would stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 15, 2015
"Great Stay!"
My husband and I booked this hotel for a 4 day trip to the beach. We had a great time. The hotel employees were all courteous and helpful. I would especially like to give recognition to the sweetest woman Darlene in housekeeping. She was super helpful and always so cheery. Anytime we needed anything, she was there to help. Thanks Holiday Inn Express, we had a wonderful vacation.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
Deborah
Clean hotel, easy access to the beach. Nice breakfast in the morning.
Other trip Jun 17, 2015
VERY pleasantly surprised for a last minute decision to run to the Beach for an overnight. Location was GREAT!
Other trip Jun 16, 2015
"Review"
Nice, clean hotel with indoor and outdoor pools, and a beautiful Park with playground behind hotel property. Bayside.
1 night family trip Jun 9, 2015
Cristi
"Very nice for the price!"
Nice clean and updated hotel. Staff was very friendly helpful and professional. Location is great, price was right and included free hot breakfast every morning. Also the beach is right across the street.
Other trip Jun 11, 2015
Excellent place to stay and have a good nights sleep. Very quite and peaceful. The service was great. When we checked in, I asked for a different room on a lower floor and was taken care of right away. The free hot buffet breakfast was outstanding with very good service The check out was fast and efficient. I would be glad to stay here again. The tourist area downtown was only a 15 minute drive, plenty of parking, and free for handicaps such as we were. Overall outstanding.
1 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
"OC Trip"
The hotel staff was very friendly.
1 night romance trip Jun 3, 2015
"Great stay."
We couldn't complain a out anything but the pool. The breakfast was awesome lots of selection and perfect to start the day. We had a bay view and then literally could cross the street to the beach. While location is a ways from the main boardwalk we didn't mind. Great price great location very clean room. Only negative was the pool. You literally couldn't see the bottom it was so cloudy, sharp things in bottom of the pool, and the hot tub was filthy. Stuck to the ocean.
2 night family trip May 25, 2015
Russell
"Excellent!"
Let me start with the bad: our non-smoking room smelled of humidity, as if the carpet was wet, but cranking up the A/C alleviated it a bit. Now, the good: Great location, near many restaurants and just two blocks from the beach. The hotel parking is shared with the nearby restaurants, and there's plenty of space. Very comfortable beds and pillows, lots of channels on TV, pleasant staff. The breakfast is awesome, with good variety of fruits, bagels, etc.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Lu
"We were on 28th Anniversary"
We arrived at the Hotel early around 2 and was able to check in before actual check in of 4:00pm. this was very convenient since we needed to rest from the trip. The area was very quiet which enable to rest and relax we were able to walk to the beach close by just across the street.
Other trip Jun 2, 2015
Wayne & Delores
"weekend stay"
We checked in late night.. and ubfortunately the hotel front desk that night was very weird, unaccomodating and has a poor costumer service. He might need some retraining for hospitality course or some sort, but thank god we didnt see him for the rest of the weekend, the staff in general are nice, they greet you and makes you feel welcomed.the room we had was king suite, the room was huge, we like the space, the AC wasnt that cold, although we didnt really complain because the temp was acceptable, if it was really hot we will definitely get a nother room. The hotel ws just 2 blocks away from the beach and thats a big plus.. we will definitey come stay here again
2 night trip May 29, 2015
janine
"EXCELLENT VAC'S"
THE HOLIDAYS ING EMPLOYEES ARE GREAT, SPECIAL THE ONES FROM THE CAFETERIA, CLEAN AREAS, ROOM PERFECT AND CLEAN. PARKING LOT JUST PERFECT.
4 night romance trip May 20, 2015
NOEL
"great weekend getaway"
You spelled my name wrong it's Palicia Tipton, other than that we had a great time.
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
talicia
"quick getaway"
Great place to stay for a quick getaway. Nice bay views and super close to the beach and great crabs!
4 night family trip May 20, 2015
Brooke
"Ups and downs"
It offered delight and disadvantages . The breakfast was not opened late enough. There was no functionin outdoor pool or gym.Other than those promised amenities the place and staff were terrific .
Other trip May 23, 2015
Gary and Marcia
"Ocean City Maryland Visit"
The hotel was clean and in a good location with several eating establishments nearby.
1 night family trip May 4, 2015
"Best Breakfast!"
Its a little distance from the beach but if you drive and park your car by the beach early morning then why not? The room was clean and everyone was nice. But as the others have said, the breakfast was the best. Not grand but everything there was edible and well...fresh and delicious. If you have kids, what better to get a meal out of the way before heading to the beach.
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Nice place."
Nice place. Good value. Good location for off beach. I'd stay again.
2 night trip with friends Apr 10, 2015
"Perfect match!"
Went down for a training class for the firehouse. Am EXTREMELY particular in the hotels I stay in. My room was very clean, bathroom was clean, hotel in general was clean. Bed sheets smelled clean too! Will be staying again.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2015
Megan
"Convenient location..."
Warm & friendly front office staff! The ladies at breakfast were very accommodating!
Other trip May 1, 2015
G
"April in OC"
1st time at this hotel - it has everything you need in the hotel and surrounding area in regards to food, activities, etc. All within walking distance. I have been vacationing in Ocean City, MD since 1980 and I visited at least once a year, if not twice. Usually rent condo's but this year going solo was the perfect fit for me.
2 night trip Apr 24, 2015
Gail
"OC vacation yrip"
We had a very nice breakfast. The room was clean and comfy.
1 night family trip Apr 18, 2015
Theresa
"Nice, Clean Hotel."
Check in was quick, room was clean and comfortable. The buffet breakfast was Fresh and Hot, had a good selection to choose from. Receptionist and Kitchen Staff were very Friendly and Helpful. Pool and Hot tub were clean.
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
"Great spring getaway!"
The location was great, as was the view of the bay from our 5th story room. Super friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Apr 17, 2015
"met expectations"
Decent room, no view outside of window only staring at a wall (part of building). Temperature and beds/pillows very comfortable. Disappointing that the room is stocked with cups and an ice bucket but no water (they charge $1.75 a bottle at the store in the lobby). Fridge was left open but not even any water in it for guests. And it was turned off, I put soda in it to find out it was warm. Overall, room was comfortable and clean, met my expectations. Staff very friendly and breakfast was good.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
visitor
Great bar behind hotel Staff was cordial and location was great
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"nice hotel"
clean rooms close to the beach good breakfast only complaint we have is the hot tub jets barely worked.
Other trip Apr 18, 2015
"Nice Hotel where we wanted to be."
My wife and I were only staying for two nights the first night we did find the bed very uncomfortable mattresses were old they moved us to another room and they were okay I think some of these mattresses in these hotels need to be examined a little further. Other than that it was a pleasurable experience
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
DESteve
The hotel was nice,staff was nice,my room was nice except the beds were uncomfortable.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
jean
"Nice Hotel/Friendly Staff"
Hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. Continental breakfast was awesome. The only issue I would have to point out is that the parking lot is shared with a restaurant and would be probably cause problems finding parking in the busy summer season.
4 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Golf"
Very relaxing and breakfast was very good
3 night trip with friends Mar 27, 2015
"First class"
The stay was wonderful, treated great by the employees!Things were messed up by Expedia and the hotel was wonderful working with us.
Other trip Mar 31, 2015
rob
"Same time next year"
I've been staying here for a conference (in another hotel) for the last four years. The staff is always nice, professional, and helpful. The breakfast is plentiful and good with a diverse selection. The room are always clean and the beds and pillows are extremely snuggly and cosy.
2 night business trip Mar 20, 2015
"Parking was tight."
Hard to find a spot to park a van. Not many parking spots.
Other trip Mar 14, 2015
"Birthday Getaway"
The staff at the front desk was the best, very friendly, housekeeping was very good, the staff in the breakfast area was also very friendly and the selection was great. Our only complaint and regret was that the hot tub did not work and we were looking forward to using it along with the pool. Overall we did enjoy our stay.
4 night romance trip Feb 10, 2015
Good hotel breakfast, clean room, friendly staff. Within walking distance of good food/drinks.
Nice plsce. Cold water in the shower. Clean room. Front desk could of been little more friendly.
"excellent location, and amazing complimentary brea"
I absolutely loved staying at this hotel in ocean city during the off season. It's conveniently located right next to a nice restaurant/bar. Their complementary breakfast is the best I've ever had!
1 night trip Feb 6, 2015
Jam
"great stay"
Loved the free breakfast
2 night trip Feb 7, 2015
Wanda
"Winter visit to Ocean City"
Very comfortable rooms / friendly personnel / hearty breakfast offerings.
1 night business trip Feb 6, 2015
WILLIAM
"Very nice stay"
Very friendly staff. Nice, clean room. Excellent breakfast. If I were to complain it would be that I couldn't figure out the remote control for the TV, which was minor. Great off season price.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"Perfect for what we were looking for."
We wanted a hotel to relax in after a day of shopping and dining in oc. It was great! Wonderful breakfast in the morning was a nice bonus!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Sharlotte
"Overnight stay. Clean friendly quite"
Very clean friendly quite.location great stores near beaches boardwalk
Other trip Feb 1, 2015
"A nite get away"
the staff was very nice upon arrival. As well as full stay. Jaccuzi in room,on point . Hot tub/ pool ver nice. Full Free buffet breakfast in morning was awesome. Will visit again. No complaints from me. Thank you
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
nancy
"Rude People!!"
This place was horrible!! We are booked here to stay for couple of days. But at the time we are checking in, I was about to be given a "smoking room". I politely asked them, if they have another room besides that "smoking room"? Because my partner with me is pregnant and she can't stay inside one of the smoking rooms. They said they do not have any availability. And i quite understand that. So i told them it is okay if they don't have any rooms that is "Non-Smoking". So i asked them if i can refund my payment so that i can find another place to stay for that weekend. But they told me that they cannot give me my payment back because of some reason that they can't explain. They gave me a hard time refunding my payment. How rude are the people in Holiday Inn Express Ocean City MD!!! My pregnant partner did experience some contractions during that time that they are being rude to us. Fortunately, after we left the scene, afraid that my pregnant partner would get hurt during the rudeness from Holiday Inn Express, Ocean City MD!!, the "Hotels.com" customer service helped me and my pregnant partner to find a place to stay in Ocean City MD. And made me,my pregnant wife and specially the baby safe and happy during that Summer of 2014 They became very rude to me and my partner.
2 night family trip Aug 18, 2014