All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
3310 Highway 33, Neptune City, NJ, 07753, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9400

"Good deal"
Not a luxury hotel, but they don't pretend to be. However, they have the basics covered. I received very good customer service at the front desk upon arrival and the room was clean. The hotel pool area was very clean as well. All of the employees on site were very friendly. The cleaning staff kindly skipped our room since we were a few minutes late to check out. I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
Staff was exceptionally friendly and rooms were very clean and comfortable!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2015
Rebecca
"Don't let the pictures fool you"
I attended the beach earlier that day so I didn't arrive until late at night. I don't understand why they are calling this a hotel when it is a Motel!!! I wouldn't recommend it.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Its Ok"
Good place to stay if you just need a place to sleep. Rooms are okay, beds are not very comfortable, but for the price it was good.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2014
was very pleasing the beds were very comfortable '
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"Shady characters outdid my door all night !"
When I was checking in, an unmarked police car drove in and an officer came inside . This did not put me at ease . Then I drove to my room and there were two shady looking men leaning against a car and a woman inside that was parked near my room and. The stairs to the second level. They did not move when I parked next to them , when I got out of the car I said hello and loaded into my room. After fifteen minute they still had not left or moved from the car. I when in search of dinner and when I returned both men were sitting in the car but this woman was not present. They remained in that car till at least one thirty am when I finally fell asleep
Other trip Oct 23, 2014
david
"good location to NJ beaches"
Repeat stay for us - easy to get to all the travel roads we needed for the places we were going AND very good rate for the quality of the hotel! Minutes away from Asbury Park, Long Branch, Spring Lake, Belmar, and just a few more minutes to Pt. Pleasant area. Have stayed in somewhat same area before in different place with competitive rate - Days Inn MUCH nicer!
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Rhea
"Clean, quiet, comfortable"
Room was clean and modern. Overall, a quiet and comfortable stay and a great price. Staff was excellent.
1 night trip Sep 16, 2014
"Ok for price"
The room looked clean, but smelled of smoke (even though it was a "smoke free" room). The blanket felt like a sticky foam, but otherwise the bed was decent. The heating and cooling unit worked well, so we didn't have to use the weird blanket. It was ok for what we used it for
1 night trip Sep 20, 2014
Niki
"We needed a place to rest, it was just that."
My daughter and I had a softball game and wanted to stay close to the field. I didn't expect much, but I got less. I washed my hand and unfolded a 'clean' towel from the rack. I dried my hands on a sticky towel. Gross. Chucked it on the floor. I found 2 clean towels out of the six on the rack. The refrigerator was hot BUT management replaced it for me. One of the blankets on the bed was do-able, the other one was gross... I shared a bed with my daughter. We slept for a few hours and left. I was not worth half the price I paid.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
Jody
"Nice close to our family visit."
Our stay was perfect for our whole family, witch included great grandparents, young children and ourselves. The pool was a great xtra for the kids. The rooms were on the ground level,so easy for the grandparents. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was very nice. The contenetal breakfast was sufficient.
Other trip Sep 20, 2014
Barb
The stay was fine. I do wish they cleaned the draws in the rooms. I found a half eaten sandwich in the nightstand. Other then that they were very nice and did all they could to help me enjoy my stay.
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Scary! Shady men in lot after dark No security!!!"
Not only is this place is filthy. Condom stuck in the toilet upon check in..Stray cats everywhere. As well as After dark you will find men wandering alone in the rear parking lot waiting to go into one of the rooms. Obviously this hotel probably does short-term room rentals if you know what I mean. As well as the hotel has no surveillance for safety. I was scared to death staying in the back rooms at this hotel.
Other trip Sep 11, 2014
female
"Labor Day weekend"
Overall good experience with this hotel. Although it's not in the most convenient location, it was close enough to the beach.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Alex
"Good last-minute hotel for the shore, 15 min drive"
We booked this last minute before a holiday weekend and it was adequate. Very nice family runs it, and they even serve a nice breakfast which is better than most business hotels. Not the nicest area but it's 15 mins from the beach, pretty clean, comfortable beds, cable, even WiFi. It's a Day's Inn, it's not the Four Seasons. For what we spent ($169/night for a 2-bed room) it was a good value.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
M
"Good Location But Dirty"
My kids and I stayed overnight in August of 2014. We checked in at 6pm and our room was dirty. It obviously had not been vacuumed, smelled like feet and smoke, and the blankets were covered in disgusting stains. The neighborhood was good and there were restaurants nearby which was good. Their breakfast is a joke.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
"great place for the shore!"
not a bad place to stay, nice outside pool, big room. hotel needs a little updating, but it's is very worth the price. breakfast was pretty good, standard stuff, coffee could have been a little stronger/darker, but overall not bad. room was clean, pool was nice 8am -9pm, very low key. location is about 10 minutes to the beach, very convenient, easy check in/checkout, plenty of parking, we were right in front of our room.
2 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
mark j.
"Convenient to highways and Asbury Park"
The room was clean, with a very comfortable bed and good air-conditioning. Stayed in a room toward the back of property, so it was quiet without road noise. The check-in was quick, and the manager/staff were very friendly....whenever we passed by one of them with our comings & goings we were asked if we needed anything. Stayed 3 nights-will stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 25, 2014
A J
"VBery Nice"
New comfortable beds. Clean. Ignore 2012 reviews. Been re-done.
2 night trip Aug 20, 2014
Very outdated and old in the middle of no-where. The internet was also very slow. Would do more research in the future before just picking any place to stay. People were nice though.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
"Cheaper rate was nice compared to beach hotels.."
I enjoyed my stay. No negative comment really to show. If i had to state one thing tho..needed an ice machine and vending machines closer to my room. Also walked twice to front desk rather early for coffee and room was closed.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
lisa s
"Quick stop to Pt Pleasant"
The hotel was clean and it served its purpose - we just needed a place to stay at night before going to the beach Monday. It was def affordable.
1 night trip Aug 17, 2014
"Nice Pool but everything else was pretty gross."
Lobby & Breakfast area smelled like Curry, Indian Spices. Stairs, Hallways, Hotel Grounds were overall very dirty. Room had burnt cigarette holes in comforter. Bathroom and bathroom towels were disgusting. Open drain in bathroom sink collected a huge hair-ball. Thought I was going to throw up, it smelled so bad. Shower didn't even have a shelf to put your soap, shampoo on. Had to use the shower floor.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Mack
"Ryan's family vacation"
It was clean & comfortable! No complaints!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2014
Cathy
"Basic but good"
We just wanted a cheap hotel to stay in for a few days close to the beach. Only a 10 minute drive from the beach and the pool was great.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2014
Karl
"Will be back!"
Great experience. The staff was more than courteous. We will be back!
1 night trip Jul 27, 2014
Darren
Bathrooms were too smallto put anything hotel go no place od but bathrooms
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
roberta schoenfeld
we had a ggod time. Beaches bear by.
6 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Days Inn
great
3 night trip Jul 15, 2014
"Pleasantly surprised"
I have nothing bad to say about this place. For just about $100, at the jersey shore not far from asbury park and other beaches it was a great place to crash for the night.
1 night trip Jul 17, 2014
"conveinient"
I have to admit....I wanted the pool...would have liked more lounge chairs. The room needed a fresh coat of paint and the carpet smelled. The pool however was heaven!
2 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2014
Brian Henneberry
"Neat and clean"
Good value. Respectable rooms.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Regina
"Good 1 night stay!"
Stayed here for 1 night - 2 adults and 2 kids. Pool was great, very clean. Room was fine, it's not the RITZ, but it was clean and had everything we needed for 1 night. Close to Asbury and Point Pleasant, easy location. Would definitely stay here again for a quick weekend getaway at the shore!
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Tracy
"Nice place and close to a lot of stuff."
Nice experience with my family. It was nice and quite place to stay.... The staff was really nice from day 1 to the last day..
Great place!!! We will be back!
1 night business trip Jul 2, 2014
Ida
"cheap"
Room smells, old carpet, Stair dirty,overpriced! !!!
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
You get what you pay for. For a night or two it's completely ok.
Other trip Jun 11, 2014
"after seeing my boyfriend's band THE EVERYMEN"
it was great! I miss my boyfriend now because that was the night he left for his usa tour with his band The Everymen. I wish he could have stayed too. but i had a galfriend there and we had rice and beans and lots of chips and malibu rum with pineapple juice party. She discovered a ghost bag flying around in the breeze. Also while I was outside for a moment, I could hear some happy couple getting it on in another room across the way. I was happy for them.
1 night trip Jun 4, 2014
Sarah Engelke
"MDW 2014"
Last minute booking for a hotel on MDW, and this hotel came in the clutch. We got a room in the back of the hotel, and were able to party in the parking lot. Manager at the front desk was cool. He didn't care we were going to party, but advised us to keep it down and don't get too crazy. I wouldn't mind to return. It's a 8 min car ride to Belmar, and a $30 cab ride to Bar A.
Other trip May 31, 2014
Felix
"Close to where we needed to be for the weekend."
It satisfied all our needs for the amount of time we actually spent in the room.
2 night trip with friends May 16, 2014
I liked the hotel and thought it was a nice area. Breakfast could've been a lot better though. Overall, good hotel in a good location. Good if you're only staying a night or two.
1 night trip with friends May 17, 2014
Nick
"Accommodating"
We requested a non-smoking room with 2 double beds and got put into a room that smelled like it had been smoked in. Upon contacting the front desk, we were immediately accommodated in another room. Because the new room had a king size bed, we were given a rollaway at no additional charge and the staff was very apologetic. This is a low key hotel that served our purpose for a last minute one night accommodation.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
runner lady
The room furniture had sharpie all over it. The hotel room was clean and the facilities passable, but there were several aspects of the room that wholly detracted from these efforts.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
"Avoid."
The night I checked in, I checked out 30 minutes later. I did not stay the night. The odor in the room was poor, as if someone next door was cooking something unappetizing, although the rooms did not contain kitchenettes or other means to provide for cooking. Typically, when I check into a room I check for cleanliness. This particular room had mattress liner with a yellowed spot approximately 3' x 2'. The yellow stain prompted me to further inspect the mattress. On the underside of the mattress at the leading edge, near the center, and down along the side face of the matters was a reddish stain with some died solids mixed in; could have been spilled food or worse. The rest of the room appeared clean on the surface. The shower fixtures had noticeable soap scum build up which reinforced my increasing perception of poor housekeeping and management. It was not worth attempting to stay the night, knowing it would not be possible to get a night’s sleep with the smell and knowledge of the yellow stained bedding, I placed my things back into my vehicle and attempted to check out. The manager on duty didn't appear surprised. He also was not interested in hearing what the issues may have been that have caused me to leave so soon after checking in. He simply smiled and said it was not a problem to check out, but i will have to go back on line to do so. That option was not available to me at the time, nor have i noticed such an option to exist on line, and the clerk or manager would not physically do so, therefore I was charged a full night’s stay. This of course is a cost in addition to the cost of staying that night at a normal hotel. It was an expensive night. Furthermore, the reception at the hotel is uninviting to explain it mildly. It gives you the sense of coming into the back door of some sort of Adult store. When you enter the front door, it leads you into a dirty, rundown, front entry approximately 13' x 7', inside which is another door, locked, and what appears to be
1 night trip Dec 18, 2013
The water had a rotten egg smell and taste. The water backed up in the shower.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2013
paul
"unclean but good price"
We were turned off by our dirty rom. It appears that they never clean the tub nor do they ever mop out the floors.
6 night trip Nov 9, 2013
herbert lawrence
"Good for quick stays, not for extended."
The stay was fine. We were only there for 2 nights and it served its purpose. We had a few problems with the room overall, however. The shower drain needed some declogger chemicals badly as it turned into a foot bath when you used it. The fan was also broken in the bathroom so the steam and moisture kept building up on the walls as well as the mirror completely fogging up. The lighting without the drapes open was pretty bad. No one really leaves those open since your entire room is visible so you depend on the inside lamps. Yet even with all 4 of the lights on it still was pretty dark. Lastly, the towels were terrible although thats usually to be expected anyway. The place was definitely clean though which is the most important and the continental breakfast although nothing fancy was pretty nice. It was small bagels, muffins, bread, english muffins, cinnamon rolls (think little debbie) and coffee. We made good use of the free HBO as well. One warning though: This hotel IS pet friendly however if you missed the fine print, it will cost you an extra $10 per night to have a pet in the room with you which you have to pay when you check in. Don't think about hiding the pet either unless you want to pay a $50 fee and be kicked out.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Jonathan Racioppi
"Very poor"
First of all I made reservation for 2 days. 1 King size bed/ non smoking! Got there NO KING bed room available ! Only 2 cars in the lot! Not busy! Only room to offer had to be with 2 beds (full size). Then Manager wanted $40.00 dollars extra of the room I did not request ! $20 for the beds and $20 for the 25 pounds dog. Manager end up charging $20! When I booked I was told the $179. And change was all included !! We will not be back and will not recommend the motel to anyone !
2 night trip Sep 21, 2013
"close to ocean grove"
only used it to sleep, coffee make didn't work the first night but they replaced right away. the staff was vary nice and friendly.
Other trip Sep 16, 2013