All hotels in Neptune City, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here3310 Highway 33, Neptune City, NJ, 07753, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"Not the greatest, honestly"
For $169 (including taxes) per night, I think this hotel was painful. Not kept up, nothing inviting, hairs on our sheets and skittles under the bed. Wasn't the WORST, but wasn't worth the money we paid. It is middle of Summer and ALL are at the Jersey Shore but STILL, the place could have been MUCH better. Don't think I'd return unless I absolutely HAD to.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
"Great location. Only 20 mins from Manasquan"
Great location , reasonable price. Decent sized room. Cleanest hotel iv seen in the area. Good location - about 20 mins from Manasquan/Belmar area
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
"My stay in Neptune"
Tried to Charge me $20 a night to rent a rollaway bed for my son. $10 would have been fine but that was way too much in my mind. A lot of noise from the refrigerator which it hard to sleep at night.
Other trip Aug 25, 2013
"Good Stay"
Room Mantainence was adaquite. Staff was present. The Pool was nice.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
"Nice room"
The room was clean and the management was very helpful me and my husband had a great time
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2013
Cathleen
"great will stay again"
I arrived w/ my 3 children and was able to check in early. Chain was broken on room door making room unsafe for my 2yr old, staff immediately fixed the issue. I must say after reading some of the reviews I was very hesite about staying here. Room was clean and staff came early every morning to tidey up room. The pepole who left poor reviews my comment to you is your not gonna get a 4 star hotel unless your willing to pay 4 star money.
4 night business trip Aug 18, 2013
didi
"Not a nice hotel"
The front desk staff was not very nice at all. The male housekeeping staff we encountered on the way to checkout however, they were very pleasant.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
Ferd
"never again"
Service was through a glass window. Ice machine was locked up, chain lock for door was broken wallpaper peeling off walls, holes in walls with a tooth pick stuck in it, stains on blankets with burn holes in, TV was green colored with no way to fix color, wi fi worked only out side the room, and the room smelled musky very bad. I even checked for bed bugs witch I didn't find any but still kept our bag up.
2 night business trip Aug 13, 2013
"Booked because we had a music job at the beach."
Able to get the room early because we would not be back before midnight.
Other trip Aug 17, 2013
"bad"
The no hove to pleasent no one &the guive us a smoking room with out hasking bad services.
2 night business trip Aug 9, 2013
daniel
While the people at the hotel were nice, the place itself looked like it needed some tlc. The room itself was not clean, and I get it that it is an hotel but we saw what we thought was blood stains on the wall.. yikes...
1 night trip Jul 6, 2013
"Close to Stone Pony; easy to find"
The hotel was clean. My friend and I were comfortable and felt safe there. The shower was much better than I would have expected! My ONLY issue was that the bed I slept on kept making creaking sounds when I moved. Otherwise, decent place for the money and I would stay there again.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2013
C
"worked for one night"
Fairly clean motel. Sheets had stains, but had been washed. Refrigerator was clean. Bathroom had mold on walls, but shower had been cleaned.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Anonymous
"Not bad...but....."
Location was perfect...Outdated rooms...smells a little musty....frig was broken...they did replace it tho.
1 night family trip Aug 4, 2013
Trish
"Close to Rte 18 and the beach"
Nice place - quiet, clean, comfortable.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Fair value"
We have booked many hotels through Hotels.com and this was not one of the better ones. The Non-smoking room smelled of smoke. The manager did go to our room and spray and this made it somewhat better. The hallways and stairway were very dirty and had an old ironing board and other debris which was never taken care of during our stay. The breakfast foods were very stale so we went to a restaurant for breakfast. The room was clean but definitely needs upgrades
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
Helen S.
"poor/eh service"
The hotel was mostly in good condition. However, the staff was nosy. When me and my partner would walk to the pool, they would stare at us like weird foreigners for something and the breakfast was horrible! >:( We got there only a half hour after it started and there was no milk, no fresh food and stale doughnuts and stale bagels. Good just relaxing but bad a nice trip.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2013
Allyson
"Rude and dirty"
Reception area filthy. Stairway to room filthy. Air conditioner and filter filthy. Sheets clean. Towels gray.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
KJ
"This could be a great propertty"
The microwave was on the floor and it was broken, they were used towels behind hanging behind the bathroom door ( i did not brother telling them) because I could tell from the lobby that the hotel is being run by poor management. The FREE breakfast could be much better if they items was arrange better and if they was some water or juice to drink, not eveyone drink tea or coffee. There was a iron but no ironing board. The lamps was dusty.
Other trip Jul 30, 2013
sunshine
"Relative value"
Room had heavy mildew smell otherwise clean. Cheaper than all other hotels in the area.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
anon
"Awful"
Pictures are misleading! We got stuck with a smoking room because they were fully booked. Just the worst, was like a cheap, road motel. All of our clothes reeked like an ash tray the next day. Wall paper falling down, fridge in room was disgusting, dirty, worn out. Bed covers covered with cigarette burns. Bathroom counter stained, shower curtain moldy. No cover on socket where a/c unit was plugged in. A/c unit only worked in one, freezing cold speed. So it was either sweat or freeze. To top it off, the pool was closed for "maintenance" until Monday of course. Way overpriced, not even a good location. I will NEVER stay at another Days Inn as this is my second wretched experience with one. Stay away from this place. Don't waste your time or money!!!
1 night business trip Jul 20, 2013
Extremely unhappy... would never recommend!
1 night romance trip Jul 13, 2013
Lilly
"Don't trust the pictures"
This place was simply not well kept. The halls and stairs were littered with dust and dirt. The bathroom was grimy and the toilet seat was a different size than the actual toilet. The vent on the air conditioner was full of dust and it took hours for the room to cool off because the knobs on the a/c kept falling off. The mattress was worn and uneven. I started to leave but I had no other option and it was a one night stay. Will never choose Neptune Days Inn again.
Other trip Jul 21, 2013
richelle
"DO NOT STAY HERE!!!"
Take my advise and do what ever you can to find a different hotel. This place is soo gross. Used condom found under bed. The bathroom had layers apon layers of grime. And when I opened the fridge, it stunk to holy heaven. It seems like the room cleaners come in to make the beds, change the towels... But it is very clear that they do not clean! Who knows if they even change the sheets between guests.
5 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
Luke
"Not bad for price."
Overall, not a bad stay. Toilet was blocked, but room was nice, clean, comfy. Would stay again if in area.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2013
"Find another place."
I stayed in a first floor room. Apparently there is a moisture problem as the smell of mold and mildew hit me the moment I opened the door. I tried to sleep with the sheet over my nose so I wouldn't inhale the stuff. There were cigarette burn marks on the sink in this non-smoking room and the carpet was torn and dirty. The vent was not flush with the bathroom ceiling. I needed a cheap place to stay and I got what I paid for.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
"Pretty poor hotel"
My room smelled horribly, the toilet paper holder fell out of the wall and two technically savvy guys could not figure out how to get the TV to work. The location is close to the beach and close to some good nightlife, but the room was pretty bad. It was dirty (toilet and candy wrappers on the floor) and I could not get a working key for the life of me.
1 night trip with friends Jul 6, 2013
Rob
"Awful, we considered sleeping in the car."
I don't understand how this motel got a 3 star rating. Smelled awful, ripped carpet, KNIFE slashes in the blankets and shower curtain. Similar to the Bates Motel. Chipped tile, old TV that isn't the current screen ratio, so everything looked squished.. We were terrified by banging and other noises in the night. I would think Expedia wouldn't want this hotel on their site. I will NEVER trust a rating here again. One car in the parking lot looked like someone was living in it. We considered driving back home, or sleeping in the car instead of staying and only stayed because we were tired and it was prepaid. This is my last hotel of this brand.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
"Not what you pay for."
Booked the room close to an area where the next day we would be fishing. Planned to swim and get up early to have comp. breakfast and head to the marina. Hotel advertised swimming pool and complimentary breakfast. When we went out for swim a sign on pool gate said closed. Hotel staff stated no permits. Next morning went to lobby for comp breakfast and doors locked. Sign on door said breakfast not until 7:00am. Have never experienced a comp breakfast that wasn't available by 6AM. Also room smelled like smoke and beds felt worn out. Why did I choose a non smoking room that smelled like smoke. Bottom line, don't advertise if it doesn't exist.
Other trip Jul 4, 2013
Ken
"very nice"
It was clean and easy to find. Nice motel.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
jeff
This is most horrible hotel I Ever see. Strong smell, area look not safe. I won't recommend it to anyone.
1 night trip Jun 29, 2013
Beatriz
When we arrived at check in time we were told the room was not ready, we could come back in 30 mins and it would be ready. We left for an hour and a half, came back and the cleaning people were just walking in the room as we were. We had to wait outside the room for the 5 mins it took them to clean the entire room. I almost did not want to go in the room after seeing how quickly they "cleaned" it.
1 night family trip Jun 21, 2013
"Cozy and humble"
Very friendly staff, rooms was tidy. No cell phone service and cannot dial long distance on room phone.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2013
LB
"Not very cleanly"
Staff was friendly. Hotel was close to Asbury Park Beach (10 min) however the hotel was dirty and the room smelled. The beds were also uncomfortable. It was OK for a one night stay however I would not return.
1 night trip with friends Jun 1, 2013
"not so great"
pretty much a dump.
2 night trip May 27, 2013
steve
"Overpriced and run-down"
Hotel staff said our room was nonsmoking, but the blankets, pillows, sheets all smelled of smoke. Even the room itself had that musty smell. Our friends (in adjoining room) said their room smelled of cat urine. The room itself was beat up and run down (broken toilet handle, desk chair, carpeting). Very loud upstairs neighbors at 1:00 a.m. was the piece de resistance. It's hard to get a good room for a good price at the Jersey shore in the summer, but this place just isn't worth it!
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"Decent place close to asbury"
Not too bad. Relatively clean, kind of small, but close enough for a $20 cab ride to DJs or Asbury park
1 night trip May 25, 2013
"very good."
Everyone was very nice, the room was spotless, an not what we expected from the outside.
2 night business trip May 24, 2013
"very convenient location"
Nice room, clean. would definitly stay again
1 night trip May 11, 2013
"What's that strange smell???"
The hotel is pretty run down and the furniture is old. The most depressing thing was the room smelled upon entry. Even though the windows were wide open for a long period of time, the smell just lingered. It took me a while to recognize that smell - pet urine. The carpets held a stench of old, musty pet urine.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
The room smelled funny and the chain on the door was broken. It's pretty run down overall. I also didn't know the hotel accepts pets and there were some large dogs who I heard barking.
1 night trip May 4, 2013
"very nice place , the hotel staff was very nice"
hotel was very clean , staff was very nice , polite , neighborhood was nice would definitely stay here again
1 night trip May 3, 2013
Ron
"people where very nice"
only disappointed that I missed breakfast because of classes
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
At check-in, we were told that we shouldn't stay in building 3 when we asked to switch rooms. Building 3 is for the locals. You can decide what kind of hotel it is based on that. We decided to stay in building 2. Bad decision! We should have driven home! At 3:20 am we were awakened by loud banging in the room above us. As were the other 4 families that were staying at this hotel with us. The "banging" didn't stop until 4:45 am. The place is home to a brothel. Run away from this hotel, far, far away!!!!
1 night trip Apr 6, 2013
"Not bad for a quick night stay"
Wasn't a bad place. It was interesting to see that it was more of a motel style Days Inn than the hotel style that I've always stayed in. The breakfast wasn't anything spectacular, lacking actually compared to all the Days Inn I've ever stayed in.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2013
shower and sink weren't clean noisy after midnight
1 night trip Mar 2, 2013
don
"Great Motel"
Friendly and good service
1 night trip Feb 18, 2013
"good value"
Sign on office door said breakfast at 7:00. Didn't open door until 7:30. When asked about the discrepancy, the clerk was surprisingly nasty. Other than that, which soured the beginning of the day, the stay was fine. Good value.
Other trip Feb 18, 2013
Lou
"I would not recommend"
No cell phone service, no workout room, and bad reception for wireless network.
Other trip Dec 13, 2012
Made my reservation almost 3 weeks in advance. Particularly chose this location because it was short distance from Garden State Parkway and close to the wedding reception I was attending AND they had smoking rooms available. Checked in just before 3 and was told my room type was not available...? Was not happy about that, they did finally put me in a room that was not designated NO SMOKING although there was no ashtray but then again there were no face cloths either. Grounds were immaculate, room worn but clean, clerk very nice. Good value for the price, good price for the purpose.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2012