All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 N, Jackson, MS, 39206, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

Enjoyed my stay great hospitality by the hotel staff very comfortable...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Rex
"Just needed place to sleep"
Staff was very helpful, but the 2 bed room I booked and paid for wasn't available when I git there and my Daughter had to use a roll a way bed. Beds were very hard and the shower sucked
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
I was glad to see the room so clean and the breakfest was wonderful.This will be my hotel every time i have to be out
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
dwight
"Meatless breakfast buffet"
It took a while to check in, the receptionist at the desk was new and didn't know how to complete our check in, so we had to wait on someone else. No meat at breakfast. I talked to another guest that had been there a few days and they said that there was no meat for the last couple day. Staff said that the truck hadn't come in yet.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again."
Room wasn't clean and had an odor to it.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Overall, it was what I needed."
The location was nice and I loved the fact that the hotel provided a security guard. I had to check in late so I felt safe upon checking-in. The room was cleaned, but the hotel should be remodeled-especially the bathrooms. Overall, it was what I needed at the time.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"average"
right by the interstate, which has it's pros and cons. room looked like it had a couch at one time but they removed it and when we arrived the maid had forgotten to restock any toiletries. breakfast was typical of standard hotels. staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
april
"Great stay in Jackson, MS at Baymont"
My family and I stayed in Jackson on our way to Florida for vacation. Baymont offered a very affordable rate for our night's stay, and it was more than worth it. Comfortable room, friendly staff, good breakfast menu, and everything was overall clean. I'd definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Michael Andrew
"Pool Not working, Bed was broken; Staff Lied"
We called Hotels.com and they confirmed that this hotel's pool was operational - We asked again when checking in and they said chemicals were being added so It was not and they promised that the next day it would be - Again, It was not and we had to change hotels for the 3rd time. And, we had to change rooms because the bed broke when my 8 year old grandson sat on it. They lied and the inconvenience caused us (for the second time this year at this hotel) is unforgivable.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Margo
"Good Hotel"
Great experience! Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
KaTarah
"Set up just because I got a deal on a room."
I was on a special trip with my Daughter. We made it to the hotel around 12:00 am. Got to the room it was nice. Especially for the discounted price that we got from Hotels.com. Had to get settled in quickly because we had to be out early. Now here is the bad part! Every few seconds I could here a noise it sounded like a machine in the other room was trying to reset the then it came slapping down. I called the front desk to get them to check it out they came up right away. Unfortunately the clerk did not know what the noise was and did not have the key to the service room next door. They also were booked full. It was very late so I turned the radio on and tried to sleep. The next morning as I was checking out I asked the morning dest clerk about the noise and she said Oh! Yea! Thats the elevator. I was very disappointed that they or someone new the hole time and I will never stat there again!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, pleasant stay."
Stayed here for my friend birthday in one of the suites and it was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
We were there for 2 nights. The hotel could use some renovation updates. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling off the wall behind the toilet. Room was a good size and nice and cold ac. We were overall very pleased with our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
First room air went out Friday and was never fixed, was moved to another room Saturday and was stuck in the room, could not get in or out. Sunday morning someone kicked the door in so we could get out.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
FELICIA
"poor"
Baymont was just Ok. I wouldn't give it 5 stars. The Wi-Fi connection was terrible and we had to change rooms because our phone in our room didn't work and our internet kept losing service. We had to pay a $25 security deposit fee which was I was told would be refunded back to my card within 2 to 3 days, but afterthe 3rd day, I called them and they told me it takesup to 30 days! Why do I have to wait 30 days for my money??? Never again!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Theresa
"Let people know about debit cards at reservation"
First let me say that I enjoyed the room, but before we could ever get in the room. The front desk kept sending us back and forth to the store. We had a debit card and he didn't tell us that we had to have a extra 50 dollars on the card in order to stay there.that is really the only thing bad I have to say. Other than that great stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Anna
"Didn't stay long"
Friendly staff however the carpeting throughout the hotel is very worn, the furniture barely functions and the bathroom shower had some mildew. The pillows were all very uncomfortable and the room felt damp. The outdoor pool area was in need of a good scrubbing although the water seemed clear and clean. We did not eat breakfast so we cannot comment on that. The dust on the baseboards and air vents was ridiculous.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Very rude over the phone customer service and the staff authorized my credit card before I checked into the hotel after I chose the option to pay at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel at a nice price!"
Our room was nice and clean. The free breakfast was delicious. The staff was very friendly. And the price? I thought it was a great deal for what we got. We had no issues and would stay in this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Swimming pool not in service is bad!"
The pool was closed. Not good when you have kids that want to swim.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Luis
"Not worth it!!!"
This hotel was okay, not a great area but not unsafe. My complaint besides cleanliness was the quality of the sheets... They were scratchy and beaded up and were indicative of more like a motel 6 or around that level. Breakfast was good but way overcrowded which was a first for me, a long line and waiting. Rooms were not at all soundproof and I had to call about the noise next door which apparently was not addressed bc I would've heard the phone ring or a door knock which never happened and the noise continued. If you need a really cheap stay I would recommend going even cheaper and you'll get the same quality. I definitely didn't get what I paid for and it was not up to the Wyndham standards!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Jacquie
My stay at Baymont Inns & Suites was wonderful. Looking forward to staying again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Alvin G.
Great hotel for the price. Conveniently located off HWY yet quiet.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015
Kristyn
Very peaceful and friendly desk attendants.
2 night trip Jun 26, 2015
"Baseball stay"
Overall things were good. Room was a decent value. I would stay again!
3 night family trip May 22, 2015
"Not a bad place to stay!"
The place is very nice with a small gym that my kids used, gave us full breakfast with eggs,sausage and waffles. The only bad thing is the internet, it's very slow and you have to reconnect it a lot. Otherwise it's great.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Sumon
"Rooms ok, treadmill broke, rude nightstaff"
night staff guy was rude & my card was overcharged. breakfast lady was fabulous, Great Breakfast. Treadmill has been broken since the last time i stayed here - months ago. Convenient to the highway, rooms are decent. wont stay here again
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Horrible stay!!!!"
The rooms smell extremely horrible and hotel service was horrible. I will never stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
I enjoyed the stay until we was bitten my mosquitos and we kept finding hair in the sheets, and they didn't clean my room I had to do it on my own
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"For the price...great room"
Pleasant stay, no complaints. Nice and accommodating staff. Breakfast was a little...ehh...but theres an iHop next building over not even across the street. Awesome place to stay for the price.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Jonathan
"worth less than cost"
This hotel cost $80 on here but should have cost $60. There were stains in the hall way. There were stains on the carpet in the room, om the walls, and on the ceiling. There were also mold in the shower. This room could be a lot better if they at least shampoo the carpets and paint the walls and ceiling. Its ok to stay in just don't think that you are getting your money worth. The also charge a $25 accident fee upon check in.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
glenda
We couldn't get WiFi despite the advertised free high speed WiFi. Also, the beds were too hard and the pillows microscopic. We even had noisy neighbors above and to either side of us. We could hardly wait to leave
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"you get what you pay for."
Right for price
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Exercise equipment, Internet never working"
Stayed twice in 2 months. Internet problems both times. Recumbent bike not working 2 months ago. This time bike still not operating and treadmill broken. Both are worn out need replacing. No eggs or meat for breakfast. Definitely economy only.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"good stay"
The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Halcolm
"Great Price and Comfy Rooms!"
Very nice hotel for the price! I've stayed at many hotels in Jackson and this is the best value. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. Spacious bathrooms and warm water. Breakfast was very good! Will return
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great Stay..."
My girlfriend and I needed a place for a last minute weekend trip. I was amazed at the cleanliness and comfort level of the hotel, because the price was so reasonable. We enjoyed our stay and will be using Baymont again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Frederick
"Great Room"
The staff was friendly and nice. The rooms were clean and well kept. Will stay here again
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Family with young children"
Clean and tidy. Helpful staff. Great value and just off the highway - perfect to break up a road trip. Would recommend to friends and would stay again. Breakfast had waffles, eggs & bacon.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Trevor
"Repeat Customer"
I've stayed at this particular location several times and haven't been disappointed yet. It is a good location with (from my experience) exceptional service.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Len
"Very nice for the cost"
The staff were very helpful.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"gotta stay somewhere"
Clean, quiet.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"A couple of problems"
TV remote did not work. Did not get refill on shampoo, lotion or tea bags after the first night. Bathroom door did not close easily. Other than that OK.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Will stay here again. Great for the price."
Went to a concert. Very comfortable room and the service was good. The front desk area is extremely hot.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"nice for a short stay"
the service was good . the bathroom could be cleaner, otherwise comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"The Baymont Inn Surpassed My Expectations!"
My stay was very pleasant.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Sonya
"Unsatisfied"
The customer service was terrible..... The pool was dirty, my kids were so disappointed.....
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ashley
"Great breakfast, very good hotel"
Great breakfast, very good hotel. Front desk slightly under staffed.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Peggy
"Relax in Jackson"
It was a very nice and relaxing hotel. I had the jacuzzi suite and that was also nice. It was clean but badly stained carpet. It has an outdoor pool which was closed. The food was good and the staff friendly. I would go back.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015