All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 N, Jackson, MS, 39206, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Great surprise!!"
Great last minute booking. Great location near good eats ... Great room size and accommodations. Offered breakfast but I was so comfy I slept in!
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
"Great experience! Great breakfast!"
Stop there with wife and two small children. Kids loved the pool. Room was clean. A/C worked great. Hotel overall clean. Breakfast was more than most hotels in this price range. It included the typical bagels, cereal, juices, but also included waffles, bacon, sausage and more..a real hot breakfast. This saved me a lot of money with my family of four. Overall experience was good. Wife did complain about WiFi and internet on business computer. Online experience may be bad, but everything else is good.
1 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
Devin
The only problem I have is that I was unable to use the WiFi during my entire stay.
2 night trip Aug 14, 2015
"What I thought of my stay."
Upon entering the front door, the hotel seemed reasonably nice. Staff was courteous, however room was not very clean, dirt in the corners and by the walls, sheets did not appear to be fresh, tried calling front desk, no answer and no call back. The fire alarm at the elevator exit was beeping from a low/dead battery and the garbage can was running over. The fire alarm beeped all night and a portion of the next day, the garbage can wasn't emptied until after lunch the next day, and when room service made the bed in our room, once again, they did not change the sheets. Just not impressed. The breakfast was pretty good though.
2 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"Layover during 1500 mile drive"
Was just a stop over stay Just needed a place to rest a few hours before we finished the other 800 miles. Hotel is dated but beds were clean Hotel smelled of stale smoke. Employees were helpful and friendly. Door handle fell off when we went to close door. Bathroom shower had mold but wasn't planning on using it.
1 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Tina
"VERY DIRTY!"
We did not stay because the hotel was horrible. It was floor was dirty on the main floor by the elevators. The floors on the upper floor where we were assigned was also filthy. The room itself was also horrendous. The carpet was extremely dirty and the room fixtures were loose if not hanging off in the room. We did not feel comfortable putting our luggage down in both rooms our party was assigned.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
Gerri
"honest"
It was comfortable
2 night romance trip Aug 14, 2015
Paul L
Service was good but the hotel is old
1 night family trip Aug 14, 2015
"I should get what I pay for."
I was pleased with the overall service but I specifically asked for a room with a bathtub for a special need and when I went in the bathroom there was no bathtub but a walk in shower. I did not complain because I did not want to at the time but I was noT happy with that.
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Theriton
"One night stay on the way."
One night stay on the way.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Overall the stay was good. Housekeeping could use alot of attention. Love the fresh squeezed lemon water daily. Great area. Staff was nice and helpful.
3 night trip with friends Aug 6, 2015
Emily
"Did not enjoy sleeping near bugs in the room"
Room 325 smelled clean. The 1st night when I was going to bed, I saw a roach crawling around the phone next to the bed. So I killed it and left on the paper I used on the table. I saw hair around the wall paper, unclean shower, the sheets were not clean, especially the pillow covers. It seems the cleaning crew is sloppy, careless. No keen eye for details. The breakfast server looks unhappy, working without any joy or thanks. The overall hotel feel is old, dated, very in need of total restoration in all areas. No WIFI At all in 3rd floor during stay. Didn't bother to call the 800 number. Personnel are not very customer oriented. Upon checkout, I was told policy was not to print out checkout receipts because it was booked on Hotels.Com. She had to call manager to be told how to do it. To me, it seems the employees need to be trained and learn to say that they will try to do, versus they can't do. I do not recommend this hotel when there are other options (Hampton is next door). Close to eateries but didn't bother to check them out.
2 night business trip Aug 6, 2015
Sisy
"Great Staff!"
Great staff!
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Was great deal for a quick night on the road.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Good stay"
A/c was already on. Got in late with two little ones. Check in was quick. Good breakfast. Big room.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Charlie
"Excellent Experience"
Beautiful hotel. Excellent, professional staff. Room was immaculate. Bed was more comfortable than ours at home. Breakfast was delicious. Best hotel we ever stayed at. Your staff is the best
1 night romance trip Aug 5, 2015
James Randy
"NOT worth the stay....move on!!!!"
The hotel staff as a "whole" was very friendly and helpful. The lady that greeted us at the desk however was extremely rude and not helpful at all. Then during our entire stay when I or my family had to come downstairs she would stare and give very ugly looks our way. It made me very uncomfortable. The room itself was ok. The bathroom's wallpaper was falling apart on the wall and the tub wouldn't drain as we were showering. Also, don't walk barefoot in the room because if you do, the bottoms will be black from how dirty the carpet is. The beds were relatively comfortable but the air conditioner kept us up because it was so loud turning on and off. The breakfast they serve is ok. There is no meat which wasn't an issue for me but my husband was slightly disappointed considering what we paid for the room. The juice tasted like flavored water and the waffles had a very oily flavor to them too. Overall, we were NOT happy with this choice and will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Aug 1, 2015
"Not Recommended"
Room and hotel overall are dated and in need of refurbishment/upgrade. Had a room on the 4th floor, and although the A/C unit worked to maintain temperature, the room was very "damp"...the carpet and bedding even felt damp. Television would power on by itself, and then was almost impossible to turn off or on without unplugging to reset it. In the bathroom, the toilet had a leak on one side and the rubber seal on the bottom of the shower door had a considerable amount of mold and black growth on it...appeared to have not been cleaned or wiped off in quite some time. Breakfast bar had very few options, as the waffle batter had run out much earlier and there were no desirable substitutes.
1 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
Todd
"King suite nice billing issues"
King suite had great jacoozi tub for 2 and the room was nice and clean. The bed was pretty comfortable as well. There was an issue with billing don't give them a card you don't want $$ taken out of.
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Brooke
"A+++++ excellent hotel and decent pricing!!"
Changed towels, cleaned toilet and made up bed EVERY DAY!! Excellent service!! I enjoyed my stay!!!
4 night business trip Jul 27, 2015
Barry D.
"disappointed"
internet connection problems, changed rooms, still had problems. Shower had 2 temperatures: hot and scalding. Bathroom sink had 2 temps as well, lukewarm at the cold position and cold at the hot position.
2 night business trip Jul 29, 2015
It was disappointing, the pool was dirty and had algae under the edge and the same with the rooms we stayed in had mold growing under the edge of the bathroom sinks and the overall cleanliness of the rooms was not what I expected. While this experience will not keep me from staying in baymont inns in the future it will prevent me from staying in the one in Jackson
1 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Nighmare"
It was horrible! I will never again stay there
1 night family trip Jul 25, 2015
"Excellent!"
Great customer service...great location...easy access. Room was clean, bed was extremely comfortable. It was some peaceful rest.
2 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
Felicia
"Family Trip"
We stopped here for one night, and thank goodness that was all that we stayed. We were headed for Florida but had planned to stay here because it was at our halfway point. We were stuck in a 2 hour traffic jam, so we called this place to let them know to be expecting us late. The girl was extremely rude and acted like she had no idea who we were, and then we were put on hold for 30 minutes and tried to call back several times. It finally went through and she acted like she had no idea who we were. She told us to call Hotels.com because they had no record of us. Keep in mind, we had already paid for this on credit card. After finally calling this hotel once more we talked to the manager and he said we were right there. But the girl we originally talked to was very rude and hateful, definitely not the kind of customer service one would want. So we get to this place and we walk in and it immediately reeks of smoke. The bedrooms were fine, except when trying to sleep you can hear everything above you. Lucky for us, we had a bunch of people jumping and stomping until 2 am. Then breakfast comes the next morning, and all I wanted was a glass of ice water. Well the pitcher was out, and I go up to the front desk to ask if they were going to be filling it up. The same girl I talked to, pointed to the water fountain at the other end of the hallway. I was offended and it was plain lazy. Even though this hotel seems cheap, I will not be staying here again.
1 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
Jeffrey
"Traveling Family"
This hotel was not very clean and was under staffed to deal with a full hotel. It had patches in the wall where it needed repairs.
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
"Great for the price we paid"
Two nights for my crew - nicer than most of the rooms we stay in for the price - breakfast was decent
2 night business trip Jul 15, 2015
Randy
Enjoyed my stay great hospitality by the hotel staff very comfortable...
1 night trip Jul 17, 2015
Rex
"Just needed place to sleep"
Staff was very helpful, but the 2 bed room I booked and paid for wasn't available when I git there and my Daughter had to use a roll a way bed. Beds were very hard and the shower sucked
1 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
I was glad to see the room so clean and the breakfest was wonderful.This will be my hotel every time i have to be out
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
dwight
"Meatless breakfast buffet"
It took a while to check in, the receptionist at the desk was new and didn't know how to complete our check in, so we had to wait on someone else. No meat at breakfast. I talked to another guest that had been there a few days and they said that there was no meat for the last couple day. Staff said that the truck hadn't come in yet.
1 night romance trip Jul 16, 2015
"Wouldn't stay here again."
Room wasn't clean and had an odor to it.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"Overall, it was what I needed."
The location was nice and I loved the fact that the hotel provided a security guard. I had to check in late so I felt safe upon checking-in. The room was cleaned, but the hotel should be remodeled-especially the bathrooms. Overall, it was what I needed at the time.
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2015
"average"
right by the interstate, which has it's pros and cons. room looked like it had a couch at one time but they removed it and when we arrived the maid had forgotten to restock any toiletries. breakfast was typical of standard hotels. staff was very helpful.
1 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
april
"Great stay in Jackson, MS at Baymont"
My family and I stayed in Jackson on our way to Florida for vacation. Baymont offered a very affordable rate for our night's stay, and it was more than worth it. Comfortable room, friendly staff, good breakfast menu, and everything was overall clean. I'd definitely stay again.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Michael Andrew
"Pool Not working, Bed was broken; Staff Lied"
We called Hotels.com and they confirmed that this hotel's pool was operational - We asked again when checking in and they said chemicals were being added so It was not and they promised that the next day it would be - Again, It was not and we had to change hotels for the 3rd time. And, we had to change rooms because the bed broke when my 8 year old grandson sat on it. They lied and the inconvenience caused us (for the second time this year at this hotel) is unforgivable.
2 night business trip Jul 8, 2015
Margo
"Good Hotel"
Great experience! Friendly staff.
2 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
KaTarah
"Set up just because I got a deal on a room."
I was on a special trip with my Daughter. We made it to the hotel around 12:00 am. Got to the room it was nice. Especially for the discounted price that we got from Hotels.com. Had to get settled in quickly because we had to be out early. Now here is the bad part! Every few seconds I could here a noise it sounded like a machine in the other room was trying to reset the then it came slapping down. I called the front desk to get them to check it out they came up right away. Unfortunately the clerk did not know what the noise was and did not have the key to the service room next door. They also were booked full. It was very late so I turned the radio on and tried to sleep. The next morning as I was checking out I asked the morning dest clerk about the noise and she said Oh! Yea! Thats the elevator. I was very disappointed that they or someone new the hole time and I will never stat there again!!!!!
1 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Nice hotel, pleasant stay."
Stayed here for my friend birthday in one of the suites and it was awesome. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip Jul 10, 2015
We were there for 2 nights. The hotel could use some renovation updates. The bathroom wallpaper was peeling off the wall behind the toilet. Room was a good size and nice and cold ac. We were overall very pleased with our stay.
2 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
First room air went out Friday and was never fixed, was moved to another room Saturday and was stuck in the room, could not get in or out. Sunday morning someone kicked the door in so we could get out.
2 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
FELICIA
"poor"
Baymont was just Ok. I wouldn't give it 5 stars. The Wi-Fi connection was terrible and we had to change rooms because our phone in our room didn't work and our internet kept losing service. We had to pay a $25 security deposit fee which was I was told would be refunded back to my card within 2 to 3 days, but afterthe 3rd day, I called them and they told me it takesup to 30 days! Why do I have to wait 30 days for my money??? Never again!
1 night business trip Jul 6, 2015
Theresa
"Let people know about debit cards at reservation"
First let me say that I enjoyed the room, but before we could ever get in the room. The front desk kept sending us back and forth to the store. We had a debit card and he didn't tell us that we had to have a extra 50 dollars on the card in order to stay there.that is really the only thing bad I have to say. Other than that great stay.
2 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Anna
"Didn't stay long"
Friendly staff however the carpeting throughout the hotel is very worn, the furniture barely functions and the bathroom shower had some mildew. The pillows were all very uncomfortable and the room felt damp. The outdoor pool area was in need of a good scrubbing although the water seemed clear and clean. We did not eat breakfast so we cannot comment on that. The dust on the baseboards and air vents was ridiculous.
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Very rude over the phone customer service and the staff authorized my credit card before I checked into the hotel after I chose the option to pay at the hotel.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel at a nice price!"
Our room was nice and clean. The free breakfast was delicious. The staff was very friendly. And the price? I thought it was a great deal for what we got. We had no issues and would stay in this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Jul 3, 2015
"Swimming pool not in service is bad!"
The pool was closed. Not good when you have kids that want to swim.
1 night family trip Jun 28, 2015
Luis
"Not worth it!!!"
This hotel was okay, not a great area but not unsafe. My complaint besides cleanliness was the quality of the sheets... They were scratchy and beaded up and were indicative of more like a motel 6 or around that level. Breakfast was good but way overcrowded which was a first for me, a long line and waiting. Rooms were not at all soundproof and I had to call about the noise next door which apparently was not addressed bc I would've heard the phone ring or a door knock which never happened and the noise continued. If you need a really cheap stay I would recommend going even cheaper and you'll get the same quality. I definitely didn't get what I paid for and it was not up to the Wyndham standards!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2015
Jacquie
My stay at Baymont Inns & Suites was wonderful. Looking forward to staying again soon.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
Alvin G.
Great hotel for the price. Conveniently located off HWY yet quiet.
1 night family trip Jun 24, 2015