All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 NJacksonMS39206United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value for money
    Room is not nice
    Dirty
"New management terrible service"
I used to stay here regularly. It has become such a dump. The rooms are very dirty - used towels were left in the shower, the bed was covered in dirt and dust from the climate unit and the living room area of our suite was dusty. They have changed from having premium cable to about half the stations and what was their best feature - the front desk staff - is now terrible. I will not be,going back.
1 night romance trip Apr 9, 2016
"Enjoyed my Stay"
The minute I walked in I was asked how can I help you. Within a few minutes I was on my way to my room, Which had a great smell when I entered. Everything was great the breakfast was wonderful, the attendant kept everything stocked, I don't know how she did it. Thanks.
1 night business trip Apr 8, 2016
Glenda F
"Nasty Hotel"
I checked in around 1130pm, got my room keys. Went upstairs to my room. Was checking the room out. As my daughter laid on the bed, little bugs started coming out from behind the bed. Bugs everywhere. I got my family out of there, check right back out. Don't stay at the Belmont Inn in Jackson, MS.
1 night family trip Apr 5, 2016
DEREK
"One Night Stay"
I will never stay at this hotel again. The rooms were dirty and the hotel seen new on the outside but is poorly cared for in the inside. We had to change room due to the hotel room being nasty and had dead bugs on the carpet and in bathroom. Hotel staff was friendly but it was too late for me to get a refund. The room rate was cheap but super nasty. Do not stay here and the hotel had a bad odor.
1 night trip with friends Apr 2, 2016
Ashley
Comfortable road trip stop
1 night trip with friends Mar 30, 2016
Ken
"nice but needs cleaner bathrooms"
My stay would've been better if there was not mold growing in the bathtub. I had asked them to clean it up however, they tried a little bit but there is still more when I went back that night. unfortunately there weren't any extra rooms or I would've moved out. I was very disappointed.
2 night trip Mar 18, 2016
"Overall good place to stay"
Pros: Great breakfast buffet with a lot of options; solid, friendly morning staff, rooms were large and very clean, easy check-in and out, parking was easy on site and the area was safe. Cons: The ice machine made a beeping noise all night that could not be remedied until whenever maintenance arrived that we could hear in our room, and the wifi was quite awful, not allowing even gmail to load.
1 night romance trip Mar 17, 2016
"Not good for families."
First room lights would not come on. Stained carpets in hallways. They changed rooms. Carpet stained on 2nd and 3rd floor. Night lamps by bed didnt come on carpet in room was dirty. Shower and Tub was dirty. Batteries needed to be changed in remote. Dangerous windows locks if u have small climbers not best to be on 3rd floor. Need safety knobs for tubs so small ones cant cut it on. Night Manger was sagging plus was not neat and clean.
1 night family trip Mar 15, 2016
terry
Hotel staff could not give us more towels, and breakfast time that was advertised was late.
1 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
"Gross"
This was a filthy hotel(carpet, hair on towels, old and dirty facility)
2 night family trip Mar 11, 2016
Aser
Our stay at the bay Mont inn was just fine. Comfortable bed and nice location. Great price.
1 night romance trip Mar 9, 2016
great for just a getaway
2 night trip Mar 10, 2016
"Beware of Hidden Fees!!!"
I enjoyed my stay, but they have too many unexpected hidden fees. It held up too much money on my debit card.(I'm still waiting for the money to be put back on my card.) Which resulted in us leaving early.A $120 stay turned into a $300+ stay.
2 night romance trip Mar 4, 2016
"Misleading view"
the picture on site is very misleading and the actual hotel rooms and ceilings were in bad condition mold spots in the ceiling covered by paint and I itched when i got in the bed I couldnt wait to take a shower then the shower was leaking and i found a hair on the seat in the shower was in terrible condition
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2016
Joyce
"Ok at best"
I drove 10 hrs and was not allowed to check in an hour early, I initially was upset about it but them thought maybe they are short handed. The room was dirty and had but marks all over the floor, I would not sit in the chair because it was stained badly and looked unsafe to sit in. The bed was very comfortable and breakfast was really good with plenty of restaurants in the area but the neighborhood is sketchy.
2 night trip Mar 5, 2016
"Old/tired needs remodeling"
Dirty carpeting in the entire facility / Laminate flooring in elevators is falling apart
1 night trip Mar 5, 2016
We were on a 3 week road trip and our stay was just for a rest stop - good overall experience.
1 night family trip Mar 2, 2016
Dwayne
"***"
Service was great!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 4, 2016
so tired & that Bed was So Comfortable!
1 night business trip Feb 29, 2016
Charlie
"Jackson gun show."
Comfortable bed. Breakfast could use some work.
2 night business trip Feb 26, 2016
SCOTT
"A good option"
What really liked in this hotel; -Good internet speed, closed to 5mb -HD TV -HD Channels -Many Premium Channels (around 50+ channels, including one HBO) -Next to the hotel there is a IHOP (one minute walking distance) -Room with plenty of space to walk around Cons; -universal remote control -wrong tv channels listed (you have to thru all 50+ channels to find out which one is what) in the welcome package.
2 night business trip Feb 22, 2016
Nelson E
"my good hotel stay"
Its was a lovely hotel the service was great
1 night trip Feb 18, 2016
natasha
"Well rested"
My stay was really enjoyable... And I plan to stay there again next month
1 night business trip Feb 9, 2016
Nassarea
"JACUZZI TUB!!!!"
I was sooooooo happy to have found a hotel that had a Jacuzzi tub! We stayed in the tub most of our stay in the hotel!
1 night romance trip Feb 6, 2016
Meghan
This is a very nice facility.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you very much for completing a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your time here and we all look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2016
"Not bad.....bUT not the best"
Wi-first sucked, absolutely awful. And the carpet should be upgraded. It was dirty and worn pretty bad. Not bad for the price but it could use room upgrades
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I found your comments about the room particularly insightful. I have spoken with my housekeeping team and we are working on correcting these matters. It is my hope that you may return and continue to provide me with feedback about our product.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
Norma
my stay was nice however, possible updates to the rooms.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for writing a review. Please know that your comments do not go unnoticed and we appreciate knowing what areas need improvement. Our hotel is dated but we strive to keep clean and comfortable accommodations. We are in the stages of renovating the things you mentioned.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"quality service /3rd stay here"
nice room remodeled one. excellent service
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We extend a warm Thank You from all of us here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you experienced exceptional service from check in to check out to your room. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
david
"LOVED IT"
It was perfect. My husband and I were on the 5th floor. It was peaceful and relaxing. We were very impressed with the shower that had the seat in it. We created a steam room setting with candles and really enjoyed our stay. We saved this hotel for furniture visits.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Chaunte
I booked this for my daughter and she told me she really enjoy it but the ceilings was kind of nasty and also the power went out twice but not officially which was great
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"Great Location and Super Staff"
Breakfast was good. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Great location. Even the housekeepers were friendly and nice. However, it does need a little refurb. Showing some signs of age. But will stay there again because of the location and the staff.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us during your family travel. I am pleased to know that our amenities exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to inform the staff of a job well done. We are in the process of renovating the hotel so your feedback helps us to identify areas that need improving. We look forward to your next visit. Happy Travels!
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2015
Ann
"Will book there again"
It was clean nice and comfortable. All the staff and housekeeper was nice.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Latavia
Bathroom floor was not clean. Had crumbles of something black on the floor and smudged footprint with hair in it. The bed was rumpled looking.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
"I love it"
Good
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Lakeshia
The entire second floor smelled like marijuana. Our toilet leaked and they did move us to a new room but that room didn't have a comforter. When we checked out they didn't even ask how our stay was. They just said that we were all set.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
First and foremost, on behalf of myself and my team I would like to express my deepest of apologies for the negative experiences that you had to endure during your stay at our property. There is no excuse that can erase such an experience and for that I would like to apologize again. I have spoken with my Executive staff in regards to your review and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that these areas are given our full attention in order for such an experience to not occur again, ever! I apologize that you had to experience that inconvenience, being a traveler.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Convienent location right off interstate.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"It's Time to upgrade!"
The hotel rooms are out dated. The carpets should be replaced and the walls could use a fresh coat of paint. However the staff was great and have nothing to do with the hotel conditions
Other trip Dec 16, 2015
Anthony
"Just okay"
It was JUST ok
1 night trip Dec 10, 2015
"Under new management doesn't mean better"
we were very disappointed in thr condition of this hotel. We stayed here last year and were very statisfied. The sign out front said under new management. Which obviously hurt the quality.Almost every where we went including the room and breakfast area had foul oders about it.The room carpet was severly stained and the bathroom had a odor of feces about it. The wi-fi didn't work worth very well. None of the tv channels corresponded to thr room or tv guide. A major pain in the neck finding channels. I can go on and on but feel like enough said. I would never stay here again and give almost everything the worst ratings.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
The hotel was in a great location right off I-55. It was very clean and the staff was really friendly. They also had a nice full breakfast,,, not your normal continental breakfast. I will be staying here again.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Our hotel is dated but we strive to keep clean and comfortable accommodations. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our beds and our free hot breakfast. I will be sure to inform our staff of a job well done. Being that we are located directly off of I-55 it does makes it easy for business travelers such as yourself to make it to your destination as fast as possible. The staff and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
SHEILA
"Room service terrible"
I stayed there three nights and my room was never cleaned. I had to go to the front desk for towels and soap. When I brought it to their attention they stated that they let all the workers off for Thanksgiving. That is a bunch of crab. If my room wasn't already prepaid and no refund I would have left. Never again will I stay here.
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Lonnie
"Dirty Toenail Clippings/Socks Room!!!"
The room was missing items off the bed, no comforter or duvet on yhe bed. There was no floor lamp orr chair in the room. The floor was dirty, toenail clippings and dirty socks left behind. Had to call house keeping to come run the vacuum
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
First and foremost, on behalf of myself and my team I would like to express my deepest of apologies for the negative experiences that you had to endure during your stay at our property. There is no excuse that can erase such an experience and for that I would like to apologize again. I have spoken with my Executive staff in regards to your complaint and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that these areas are given our full attention in order for such an experience to not occur again, ever!
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
"Do not waste your money"
This is not a place I recommend. The room I saw was dirty and appeared to have mold on the ceiling. I will be sending a complaint letter with pictures to Baymont corporate office.
Other trip Nov 27, 2015
Cody
"Better than previous one."
Second hotel I try in Jackson. It was better than previous one.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
J.c
Not bad was good for the 50 dollar price. Can tell it has been updated from a cheaper hotel. I wouldn't pay more than $60 to stay a night
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
It was a little worse than I expected. I read all of the reviews before my choice and didn't expect a 5 star hotel by any means but I did expect a clean and comfortable place to stay. The hotel room itself was about a 2 out of 5 very average, but there were holes and scratches on the walls and the bathroom was disgusting. I refused to step foot in that shower. There was a brownish black smutt at the bottom of the tub and finger prints as if someone had already tried to wipe and see if it would go away where u could see the white showing underneath! On a semi positive note the staff was friendly and the wifi worked well.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Helen
"Good rest and relaxation"
Nice hotel stay for relaxation, decent accommodations, good customer service, and easy access to shopping district.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Danielle
"Not bad, not great"
For the price, it is much nicer than some of the other hotels in the area.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Doris
"A reasonable hotel"
On the road from phily to los angeles, a good and affordable place to spend the night
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015