All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 N, Jackson, MS, 39206, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

• Value
    Bad internet service
    Dirty
This is a very nice facility.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you very much for completing a review of our hotel. I am glad that you enjoyed your time here and we all look forward to seeing you again.
1 night trip with friends Jan 9, 2016
"Not bad.....bUT not the best"
Wi-first sucked, absolutely awful. And the carpet should be upgraded. It was dirty and worn pretty bad. Not bad for the price but it could use room upgrades
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I found your comments about the room particularly insightful. I have spoken with my housekeeping team and we are working on correcting these matters. It is my hope that you may return and continue to provide me with feedback about our product.
2 night trip with friends Jan 8, 2016
Norma
my stay was nice however, possible updates to the rooms.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for writing a review. Please know that your comments do not go unnoticed and we appreciate knowing what areas need improvement. Our hotel is dated but we strive to keep clean and comfortable accommodations. We are in the stages of renovating the things you mentioned.
1 night trip with friends Dec 31, 2015
"quality service /3rd stay here"
nice room remodeled one. excellent service
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
We extend a warm Thank You from all of us here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are delighted that you experienced exceptional service from check in to check out to your room. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you and your family again in the future.
2 night romance trip Oct 29, 2015
david
"LOVED IT"
It was perfect. My husband and I were on the 5th floor. It was peaceful and relaxing. We were very impressed with the shower that had the seat in it. We created a steam room setting with candles and really enjoyed our stay. We saved this hotel for furniture visits.
1 night romance trip Jan 1, 2016
Chaunte
I booked this for my daughter and she told me she really enjoy it but the ceilings was kind of nasty and also the power went out twice but not officially which was great
1 night romance trip Dec 29, 2015
"Great Location and Super Staff"
Breakfast was good. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Great location. Even the housekeepers were friendly and nice. However, it does need a little refurb. Showing some signs of age. But will stay there again because of the location and the staff.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay with us during your family travel. I am pleased to know that our amenities exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to inform the staff of a job well done. We are in the process of renovating the hotel so your feedback helps us to identify areas that need improving. We look forward to your next visit. Happy Travels!
3 night business trip Dec 24, 2015
Ann
"Will book there again"
It was clean nice and comfortable. All the staff and housekeeper was nice.
2 night trip Dec 25, 2015
Latavia
"I love it"
Good
1 night romance trip Dec 17, 2015
Lakeshia
The entire second floor smelled like marijuana. Our toilet leaked and they did move us to a new room but that room didn't have a comforter. When we checked out they didn't even ask how our stay was. They just said that we were all set.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
First and foremost, on behalf of myself and my team I would like to express my deepest of apologies for the negative experiences that you had to endure during your stay at our property. There is no excuse that can erase such an experience and for that I would like to apologize again. I have spoken with my Executive staff in regards to your review and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that these areas are given our full attention in order for such an experience to not occur again, ever! I apologize that you had to experience that inconvenience, being a traveler.
1 night romance trip Dec 20, 2015
Convienent location right off interstate.
1 night family trip Dec 11, 2015
"Just okay"
It was JUST ok
1 night trip Dec 10, 2015
"Under new management doesn't mean better"
we were very disappointed in thr condition of this hotel. We stayed here last year and were very statisfied. The sign out front said under new management. Which obviously hurt the quality.Almost every where we went including the room and breakfast area had foul oders about it.The room carpet was severly stained and the bathroom had a odor of feces about it. The wi-fi didn't work worth very well. None of the tv channels corresponded to thr room or tv guide. A major pain in the neck finding channels. I can go on and on but feel like enough said. I would never stay here again and give almost everything the worst ratings.
4 night business trip Dec 2, 2015
The hotel was in a great location right off I-55. It was very clean and the staff was really friendly. They also had a nice full breakfast,,, not your normal continental breakfast. I will be staying here again.
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. Our hotel is dated but we strive to keep clean and comfortable accommodations. I am glad to know that you enjoyed our beds and our free hot breakfast. I will be sure to inform our staff of a job well done. Being that we are located directly off of I-55 it does makes it easy for business travelers such as yourself to make it to your destination as fast as possible. The staff and I look forward to seeing you in the future.
1 night family trip Nov 28, 2015
SHEILA
"Dirty Toenail Clippings/Socks Room!!!"
The room was missing items off the bed, no comforter or duvet on yhe bed. There was no floor lamp orr chair in the room. The floor was dirty, toenail clippings and dirty socks left behind. Had to call house keeping to come run the vacuum
Response by Baymont Inn And Suites Jackson
First and foremost, on behalf of myself and my team I would like to express my deepest of apologies for the negative experiences that you had to endure during your stay at our property. There is no excuse that can erase such an experience and for that I would like to apologize again. I have spoken with my Executive staff in regards to your complaint and we are doing everything in our power to ensure that these areas are given our full attention in order for such an experience to not occur again, ever!
5 night family trip Nov 20, 2015
Not Provided
"Better than previous one."
Second hotel I try in Jackson. It was better than previous one.
3 night business trip Nov 18, 2015
J.c
Not bad was good for the 50 dollar price. Can tell it has been updated from a cheaper hotel. I wouldn't pay more than $60 to stay a night
1 night business trip Nov 19, 2015
It was a little worse than I expected. I read all of the reviews before my choice and didn't expect a 5 star hotel by any means but I did expect a clean and comfortable place to stay. The hotel room itself was about a 2 out of 5 very average, but there were holes and scratches on the walls and the bathroom was disgusting. I refused to step foot in that shower. There was a brownish black smutt at the bottom of the tub and finger prints as if someone had already tried to wipe and see if it would go away where u could see the white showing underneath! On a semi positive note the staff was friendly and the wifi worked well.
1 night business trip Nov 14, 2015
Helen
"Good rest and relaxation"
Nice hotel stay for relaxation, decent accommodations, good customer service, and easy access to shopping district.
1 night trip Nov 12, 2015
Danielle
"Not bad, not great"
For the price, it is much nicer than some of the other hotels in the area.
1 night business trip Nov 10, 2015
Doris
"A reasonable hotel"
On the road from phily to los angeles, a good and affordable place to spend the night
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2015
Edith
"Great stay at Baymont"
It was great
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Angela
We were there to see dr next morning and we rested very well
1 night business trip Nov 3, 2015
sandy
"STAY AWAY FROM BOOKING THIS PROPERTY!!!"
I am part of an international recording group in the Rock and Roll, Vocal Group and Grammy Halls of Fame. We were in Jackson, Mississippi for a private show during our current world tour. My group and I were subjected to less than acceptable rooms, a front desk staff that didn't seem to care about the myriad problems we were confronted with(that included multiple room changes)BED BUGS (one of the member of our group members has pictures to prove it)generally dirty rooms and an seemingly uncaring staff. A word to our fellow people, STAY CLEAR OF THIS PROPERTY! The holders of the Baymont franchise should seriously investigate and strip them of their license to operate under their brand.
2 night business trip Oct 30, 2015
Kenneth
It was conveniently located and the hotel was in good condition.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"pleasant"
It was great! Just needs a few upgrades(doors)an the minute you check in the money should come off your card not days later... overall it's great!
4 night romance trip Oct 20, 2015
willie
We ask for extra blankets, and none were given. When we turned on the light in the bathroom, it sounded as if the lights were shorting out and would not activate immediately
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Jerry
Bed was not very comfy. Time to upgrade. The recliner next to my bed was broken. And there was no TV guide in the room and front desk would not help me find one.
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Hank
"Homecoming Trip"
We went to Jackson for our homecoming weekend and the hotel was in a perfect spot to get to food, malls, and to the university which was a main reason why we picked it. The staff was very accommodating for payment as well.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Ashleigh
"Cleanliness could be improved."
Floor was a little stained. Sorta looked like a blood stain by the front door of the room, but the bed was comfortable and breakfast was good!
1 night business trip Oct 22, 2015
"Ashkil"
Room very old. Clean but need updated
2 night trip Oct 23, 2015
Anthony
"My Stay"
Nice hotel. Clean and friendly.
1 night romance trip Oct 17, 2015
"Except for..."
The room itself, (the layout, microwave, micro-fridge, flat screen TV) were more than I expected. I was pretty happy with the room until the morning when I woke. I was greeted by a swarm of ants, apparently something was mashed into the carpet that they really enjoyed taking back to the queen. They were confined to one area of the floor so they did not crawl on me. I reported this to the front desk at checkout. I would return but I would definitely ask for any room besides the one I had.
Other trip Oct 22, 2015
Darren
"great night"
it was a very good stay every things we needed was near by.
1 night family trip Sep 26, 2015
thomas
"Served its Purpose"
You get what you pay for. Dont expect the Ritz for $50 a night. Staff were all very, very nice. The breakfast bar attendant even went as far as to fix my daughter a waffle. The rooms are in need of paint and could greatly benefit from cosmetic repairs. Our room also needed some detail cleaning done but we overlooked it because we were just there to sleep. Overall it was a satisfactory experience.
1 night family trip Oct 11, 2015
Donald
did not appreciate the money being put on hold the day of checkout nd then my account being charged again for full price in which I incurred overdraft charges. Don't think I will stay again bcuz when you designate monies for certain things then being uninformed about this passes me off
4 night romance trip Oct 7, 2015
Ayonna
This hotel was a lot more comfortable than I thought it was going to be. I loved the guest services and comfort of the room. It was affordable and clean my right next to IHOP and chili's literally.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
Dawn
"Clean but old"
Staff was very friendly. Hotel was clean but old. Rooms desperately need to be redecorated.
1 night family trip Oct 7, 2015
Trammell
"Jackson trip"
Went there for a family emergency my room was great would definitely stay therecagain
2 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
leslie
"R&R Moving On"
Carpet in hallway needed cleaning, first room TV didn't work and smelled of smoke second room had a hard time getting TV to turn on but it was a nonsmoking room. Staff was very helpful and professional.
1 night romance trip Oct 6, 2015
Was not happy when I found that I was going to be charged an additional 25. to my card to cover any damage that might occur to the room..Also there was mold around the shower door.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
Bev
"1 night stay"
We were in Jackson for 1 night for Gabe Swaggart Rally. The hotel was nice clean employees very professional. The breakfast was nice. If ever stay in Jackson again will stay here.
1 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
Dallas
Hotel desk clerk was very rude.
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2015
Terrence
"great stay."
Good place to stay while on the road. easy access to interstate. Very accommodating staff, particularly the woman who took care of the breakfast. WiFi was not reliable.
1 night romance trip Sep 15, 2015
Beth
"Okay stay, but....."
Always enjoy my stay here. Which is my reason for using this hotel multiple times. However, my stay this time was different. Chair in room was broken, huge metal piece stuck out of chair. And housekeeping did not clean walk in shower well. They left used razor and used shampoo in shower. Remote control did not work either.
1 night family trip Sep 25, 2015
Deandra
"Very nice and comfortable"
My kids had fun in the pool we also enjoy the fitness room this will NOT BE the last time. You guys have won me over!!! Thanks for letting us stay
Other trip Sep 28, 2015
I was not expecting it to look like that very old needs updating
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
"The hotel was clean and friendly."
The staff was extremely friendly and helpful in every way. There was a staff meeting going on when I arrived in the breakfast area. You could tell that they must truly enjoy their jobs by their laughter. I was greeted by a smile by everyone I met. The hotel was conveniently located once I found it. Suri hates me and gave terrible directions. I eventually gave up on her and called the hotel directly. They were able to get me their easily.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
Jeri
"Staff supervision"
The hotel was very nice but I felt the staff needed more supervision. They sat or stood around talking on cell phones. My workshop was thru Saturday and breakfast was an hour later being put out. When I wanted to check out I wasn't able to find anyone so I tossed my key cards over the counter and finally left. The cleaning was minimal at best. A footprint on bathroom floor remained there for my whole stay ( it was raining). The bed sheets were never pulled tight so the bed looked slept-in even on the first day.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend it"
When I checked in and went to my room, it wasn't even cleaned. I walked in horrified to see the ironing board blocking the door from opening and dirty towels on the floor. They gave me a new room no problem and was thankfully cleaned up. The hotel seems older and needs to be renovated. The doors looked like someone tried breaking into. I rated it three stars because of the free breakfast. Which took them a while to provide paper plates. I wouldn't stay here again.
Other trip Sep 19, 2015