All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 N, Jackson, MS, 39206, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"Not a bad place to stay!"
The place is very nice with a small gym that my kids used, gave us full breakfast with eggs,sausage and waffles. The only bad thing is the internet, it's very slow and you have to reconnect it a lot. Otherwise it's great.
1 night family trip Jun 14, 2015
Sumon
"Rooms ok, treadmill broke, rude nightstaff"
night staff guy was rude & my card was overcharged. breakfast lady was fabulous, Great Breakfast. Treadmill has been broken since the last time i stayed here - months ago. Convenient to the highway, rooms are decent. wont stay here again
1 night business trip Apr 30, 2015
"Horrible stay!!!!"
The rooms smell extremely horrible and hotel service was horrible. I will never stay here again.
3 night business trip Jun 21, 2015
I enjoyed the stay until we was bitten my mosquitos and we kept finding hair in the sheets, and they didn't clean my room I had to do it on my own
2 night family trip Jun 18, 2015
"For the price...great room"
Pleasant stay, no complaints. Nice and accommodating staff. Breakfast was a little...ehh...but theres an iHop next building over not even across the street. Awesome place to stay for the price.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Jonathan
"worth less than cost"
This hotel cost $80 on here but should have cost $60. There were stains in the hall way. There were stains on the carpet in the room, om the walls, and on the ceiling. There were also mold in the shower. This room could be a lot better if they at least shampoo the carpets and paint the walls and ceiling. Its ok to stay in just don't think that you are getting your money worth. The also charge a $25 accident fee upon check in.
1 night family trip Jun 20, 2015
glenda
We couldn't get WiFi despite the advertised free high speed WiFi. Also, the beds were too hard and the pillows microscopic. We even had noisy neighbors above and to either side of us. We could hardly wait to leave
1 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"you get what you pay for."
Right for price
1 night business trip Jun 18, 2015
"Exercise equipment, Internet never working"
Stayed twice in 2 months. Internet problems both times. Recumbent bike not working 2 months ago. This time bike still not operating and treadmill broken. Both are worn out need replacing. No eggs or meat for breakfast. Definitely economy only.
2 night business trip Jun 17, 2015
"good stay"
The room was clean and comfortable.
1 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
Halcolm
"Great Price and Comfy Rooms!"
Very nice hotel for the price! I've stayed at many hotels in Jackson and this is the best value. Rooms were quiet and comfortable. Spacious bathrooms and warm water. Breakfast was very good! Will return
2 night business trip Jun 16, 2015
"Great Stay..."
My girlfriend and I needed a place for a last minute weekend trip. I was amazed at the cleanliness and comfort level of the hotel, because the price was so reasonable. We enjoyed our stay and will be using Baymont again.
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
Frederick
"Great Room"
The staff was friendly and nice. The rooms were clean and well kept. Will stay here again
2 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Family with young children"
Clean and tidy. Helpful staff. Great value and just off the highway - perfect to break up a road trip. Would recommend to friends and would stay again. Breakfast had waffles, eggs & bacon.
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Trevor
"Repeat Customer"
I've stayed at this particular location several times and haven't been disappointed yet. It is a good location with (from my experience) exceptional service.
3 night business trip Jun 3, 2015
Len
"Very nice for the cost"
The staff were very helpful.
1 night business trip May 24, 2015
"gotta stay somewhere"
Clean, quiet.
1 night business trip May 19, 2015
"A couple of problems"
TV remote did not work. Did not get refill on shampoo, lotion or tea bags after the first night. Bathroom door did not close easily. Other than that OK.
3 night family trip May 21, 2015
"Will stay here again. Great for the price."
Went to a concert. Very comfortable room and the service was good. The front desk area is extremely hot.
2 night romance trip May 22, 2015
Hotel was hit. No AC in lobby or hallways. Room did have AC
Other trip May 26, 2015
"nice for a short stay"
the service was good . the bathroom could be cleaner, otherwise comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"The Baymont Inn Surpassed My Expectations!"
My stay was very pleasant.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Sonya
The room was alright could have been cleaned better though but overall I rate it a 3 out of 5.
Other trip May 22, 2015
kristi
"Unsatisfied"
The customer service was terrible..... The pool was dirty, my kids were so disappointed.....
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ashley
"Great breakfast, very good hotel"
Great breakfast, very good hotel. Front desk slightly under staffed.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Peggy
"Relax in Jackson"
It was a very nice and relaxing hotel. I had the jacuzzi suite and that was also nice. It was clean but badly stained carpet. It has an outdoor pool which was closed. The food was good and the staff friendly. I would go back.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Sylvia
"Bed was comfortable."
This is an OK place to stay. It's not very clean. The best thing about it is that the bed was comfortable.
Other trip May 19, 2015
I have a good stay
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Dani
"Good deal"
Room was clean and nice. Desk clerks were very nice and check in was fast. Only issue we had were their pillows. We forgot ours and theirs were the little half pillow things. Not comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Ronnie
"<3"
I really enjoyed my stay. I loved the bed.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Bria
"Sudden Getaway"
It was perfect for the spur of the moment get away that my wife and I needed. The only thing that I was disappointed about was the lack of choices on the continental breakfast. It needs a lot of work!!!!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Just an overnight stay"
Nice room for the price. The breakfast was poor, but still didn't have to buy it separate.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
Room was clean. Breakfast was really good. Shower was the best I have experienced in a motel.
Other trip May 11, 2015
charlie
"STARKVILLE, MS"
Bathroom unstructured No napkin in the room Breakfast food is unhealthy Room service is not enough
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Wail
"nice getaway"
Weekend getaway hotel very accommidating
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Roderick
"Perfectly nice hotel for a one night stay!"
Perfectly nice hotel for a one night stay! Especially loved that when I forgot deodorant, the sweet woman at the front desk saved me (and other conference attendees ;) ) from a lonnnnng day with a little bottle!
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Sara
"Jackson State Graduation Weekend"
My stay at this hotel was fine. I might stay again for a short trip. The attendants and housekeeping was courteous and friendly. The hotel itself needs to be upgraded for the price of the rooms.
Joann
"Bad price"
The hotel is horrible. Looks nothing like the pictures. My carpet was nasty. The room smelled really bad. The clerk took 50$ deposit off my card without telling me. the price for these nasty rooms should be 40$ not 63 or whatever i paid. Gross room.... Id rather stay at an hourly room...
Other trip May 8, 2015
Tranise
"very nice and quite"
Nice and quite
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Wont ever stay at a Baymont Inn again"
Required 25$ refundable (hopefully) fee in case we damage the room or try to cheat the hotel out of some charge to the room. Refund they said would be credited to credit card 10-15 days "usually" - I call it the "We don't trust our guests" fee. AC in the room did not work properly, HBO channel did not work and complementary breakfast Saturday morning did not begin until 7:oo am and only about half the food selections were available at 7:00.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jerry
"manager"
When choosing this hotel I made my decision from previous reviews. Imagine my surprise. Totally disappointed. Staff unconcerned room barely clean. Would have checked out immediately if I could have gotten my money back.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
jordan
"Reaction Jackson"
Do you like the smell of urine? Dying to sleep on a bed that feels like concrete? Do you just want the staff to leave you alone, even when you're checking in? Then you will love Baymont Inn and suites! Don't forget to wake up early for the sub-par breakfast!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Price"
We arrived several hours earlier than expected, but we were allowed to check in early. We were also allowed to go on a waiting list for an additional last minute room. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom in both rooms were clean and neat. Bed was very comfortable. Great shower! Delicious FREE continental breakfast with southern fare like biscuits and country gravy, waffles, and pancakes. IHOP is right next door too!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tracy
"College Graduating Weekend"
Overall, The stay was well. Breakfast was put out a later than the 7 a.m. advertised guideline. Also, the pool was not in working condition which disappointed the children. The staff were really helpful and pretty nice. My daughter graduated from college this weekend and the stay here made this wonderful event in our lives really nice. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Latrice
"Good hotel"
Good stay
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fitness Equipment not working, great breakfast"
treadmill doesnt work and was broke since the last time i stayed - last year. I was disappointed in this Baymont for lack of upkeep however the breakfast was great. Breakfast and day staff very friendly but there was one night attendant that was not very helpful. Room clean, hotel convenient. Good place to stay for the money.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Clean convenient and safe"
We spent a quick night here. Room was clean and the parking lot very safe since we had a carload of belongings we were concerned about. Free breakfast is always nice as well!
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Shari
"Comfortable and Economically Sound"
I enjoyed my stay!
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Beaumont bliss"
Everything was great only negative was the children running the halls
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015