All hotels in Jackson, Mississippi, United States of America
5709 I 55 N, Jackson, MS, 39206, United States of America, ‏‎866-538-6206

"nice for a short stay"
the service was good . the bathroom could be cleaner, otherwise comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 16, 2015
"The Baymont Inn Surpassed My Expectations!"
My stay was very pleasant.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
Sonya
"Unsatisfied"
The customer service was terrible..... The pool was dirty, my kids were so disappointed.....
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Ashley
"Great breakfast, very good hotel"
Great breakfast, very good hotel. Front desk slightly under staffed.
1 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Peggy
"Relax in Jackson"
It was a very nice and relaxing hotel. I had the jacuzzi suite and that was also nice. It was clean but badly stained carpet. It has an outdoor pool which was closed. The food was good and the staff friendly. I would go back.
3 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
I have a good stay
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Dani
"Good deal"
Room was clean and nice. Desk clerks were very nice and check in was fast. Only issue we had were their pillows. We forgot ours and theirs were the little half pillow things. Not comfortable.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Ronnie
"<3"
I really enjoyed my stay. I loved the bed.
1 night business trip May 11, 2015
Bria
"Sudden Getaway"
It was perfect for the spur of the moment get away that my wife and I needed. The only thing that I was disappointed about was the lack of choices on the continental breakfast. It needs a lot of work!!!!
2 night romance trip May 8, 2015
"Just an overnight stay"
Nice room for the price. The breakfast was poor, but still didn't have to buy it separate.
1 night trip with friends May 6, 2015
"STARKVILLE, MS"
Bathroom unstructured No napkin in the room Breakfast food is unhealthy Room service is not enough
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Wail
"nice getaway"
Weekend getaway hotel very accommidating
1 night romance trip Apr 12, 2015
Roderick
"Perfectly nice hotel for a one night stay!"
Perfectly nice hotel for a one night stay! Especially loved that when I forgot deodorant, the sweet woman at the front desk saved me (and other conference attendees ;) ) from a lonnnnng day with a little bottle!
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
Sara
"Jackson State Graduation Weekend"
My stay at this hotel was fine. I might stay again for a short trip. The attendants and housekeeping was courteous and friendly. The hotel itself needs to be upgraded for the price of the rooms.
Joann
"very nice and quite"
Nice and quite
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
"Wont ever stay at a Baymont Inn again"
Required 25$ refundable (hopefully) fee in case we damage the room or try to cheat the hotel out of some charge to the room. Refund they said would be credited to credit card 10-15 days "usually" - I call it the "We don't trust our guests" fee. AC in the room did not work properly, HBO channel did not work and complementary breakfast Saturday morning did not begin until 7:oo am and only about half the food selections were available at 7:00.
1 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
Jerry
"manager"
When choosing this hotel I made my decision from previous reviews. Imagine my surprise. Totally disappointed. Staff unconcerned room barely clean. Would have checked out immediately if I could have gotten my money back.
1 night business trip May 3, 2015
jordan
"Reaction Jackson"
Do you like the smell of urine? Dying to sleep on a bed that feels like concrete? Do you just want the staff to leave you alone, even when you're checking in? Then you will love Baymont Inn and suites! Don't forget to wake up early for the sub-par breakfast!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
"Great Stay, Great Price"
We arrived several hours earlier than expected, but we were allowed to check in early. We were also allowed to go on a waiting list for an additional last minute room. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The room and bathroom in both rooms were clean and neat. Bed was very comfortable. Great shower! Delicious FREE continental breakfast with southern fare like biscuits and country gravy, waffles, and pancakes. IHOP is right next door too!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tracy
"College Graduating Weekend"
Overall, The stay was well. Breakfast was put out a later than the 7 a.m. advertised guideline. Also, the pool was not in working condition which disappointed the children. The staff were really helpful and pretty nice. My daughter graduated from college this weekend and the stay here made this wonderful event in our lives really nice. We really enjoyed ourselves.
Latrice
"Good hotel"
Good stay
1 night romance trip Apr 26, 2015
"Fitness Equipment not working, great breakfast"
treadmill doesnt work and was broke since the last time i stayed - last year. I was disappointed in this Baymont for lack of upkeep however the breakfast was great. Breakfast and day staff very friendly but there was one night attendant that was not very helpful. Room clean, hotel convenient. Good place to stay for the money.
3 night business trip Apr 27, 2015
"Clean convenient and safe"
We spent a quick night here. Room was clean and the parking lot very safe since we had a carload of belongings we were concerned about. Free breakfast is always nice as well!
1 night family trip Apr 20, 2015
Shari
"Comfortable and Economically Sound"
I enjoyed my stay!
1 night trip Apr 16, 2015
"Beaumont bliss"
Everything was great only negative was the children running the halls
2 night romance trip Apr 11, 2015
scottie
"Baymont"
Nice hotel, really rude staff. Friends booked a room, when we got there they had lost the booking info and my friends had to go find another hotel. The staff was also very rude to them during this ordeal.
Other trip Apr 17, 2015
caitlin
"Not Impressed"
My friend and I were staying in Jackson just for one night, and we chose this hotel mainly because of the affordable price. But for what we got, I still feel like we spent too much and the room rate should have been lower based on the quality of the hotel. The outside of the hotel and lobby seemed clean and not too run-down, but our room was pretty gross. There were stains on the floor, which appeared to be blood as far as we could tell, so I was afraid to walk around barefoot. And I refused to take a shower the next morning because the bathroom was so gross. Again, it's what I'd expect for a cheaper room, but I think we could have stayed at a nicer place for what we paid.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Rachel
I stayed there several times and it was pleasing to me and great location.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"It's ok"
I booked a suite the suite was awkwardly laid out. Jacuzzi near the bed caulking peeling away and carpet/tile transition peeling up. Tv cabinet placed in the walkway between the seating area and bed. My room was on the front side of the building so I could hear the busy road. Lame breakfast bar but luckily ihop right next door and chilies is a 3 min easy stroll a couple of doors down
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
mike
"Nice Hotel but staff could be better"
Check in was easy. Received good customer service at check in. Room was clean, bed was comfortable. But the housekeepers are lazy and do not want to do there job! We stayed 3 nights. 1st night we places do not disturb sign on door. 2nd and 3rd day the house keeper did not come to clean the room or empty trash cans. We had to empty our trash cans in the trash can located near the elevator. We had to call the front desk for clean washcloths and towels and we're still waiting for them 2 hours later! The housekeepers cart is always in the hallway but she is never anywhere to be found. When we did finally find her after several hours, we asked for washcloths and towels and clean sheets. She stated that she did not have any of it on her cart and would be back with it. She arrived back to our room about 3 hours later and with an attitude. She did a terrible job at making the bed and only changed the top sheet! But the next morning when it was check out time, the hotel staff was there or calling every 30 mins. Regular check out time is 11, we asked for a late check out so our check out time was 12N. They started banging on the door at 10:45 to see if we had left yet. Than they were back banging at the door at 11:15 and than the front desk called at 11:45 to see when we would be dwn to check out! If they put that much time and effort into making sure housekeeping does their job than this would have been a better review!
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
L.S.
"A heartless hotel"
This is a nice hotel, but we had a very frustrating experience. Our train was delayed by 12 hours, so we called the hotel to ask them to please not cancel our reservation (we had already paid for it), even though we wouldn't arrive until the next morning. We had a formal family event to attend the next day, and after 2 and a half days on the train, with no showers, we knew we would need some time to clean up and change before the event. Well, we arrived at the hotel and they DID cancel our reservation. We asked if we could check in early for the second night (we had paid for three nights), and they said no. We asked if we could wash up in the public restrooms just by the lobby, and they said okay. We were racing the clock to get to the event on time, trying to wash out of the sinks, and the staff kept pounding on the bathroom doors, saying they needed to clean the bathrooms! We weren't in there for more than five minutes when they started pounding! I realize that this was a unique situation that no one could help, but I was really shocked that the hotel management wasn't more helpful, especially since it was a situation that wasn't our fault. Plus having to pay for a room that we didn't use and they still re-sold it to someone else! And pounding on the door just added insult to injury. The room was fine, and the rest of our stay went okay, but I probably wouldn't return.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Nice hotel close to shopping and eateries"
Hotel itself was clean. Evening and night staff were nice. Day staff was rude. Room housekeeping could use more effort. No one emptied trash or cleaned bathroom the entire 5 day stay. Waited over 2 hours for clean towels after asking housekeeping and caulking front desk. Was granted late checkout my morning staff but staff began calling and knocking on room die at 1040 to see when/if we checked out yet.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Worst Stay Ever!"
Worst stay ever! Hotel booked several "biker gangs" (over two hundred bikes in the parking lot) and I knew right then it wasn't going to go well...but I already paid online. Loudest night you could imagine and not sure the hotel did anything to try to keep it quiet. Finally got to sleep at about 3am. It was completely out of control in the lobby, the rooms, and the parking lot.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2015
"Very comforting"
I was in town for a funeral and the hotel was a great break from the sadness. Very quite and very soft beds.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Right off of I 55. Close to many restaraunts."
We stopped on our way to New Orleans. Great location, clean cconvenient and comfortable with a hot breakfast.
Other trip Mar 26, 2015
family traveler
"Not Bad for the PRICE"
Room was clean and comfortable. Needs updated as the carpet looked worn and the room looked a little dated. The breakfast in the morning was really surprisingly good. Nice selection and well kept.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"Would not return"
Front desk staff was rude and curt. Room was dirty. Would not recommend
Joshua
"Horrible Cleaning!"
Our room was FILTHY!!!! I had to go to the store and buy products to clean the room. The shower had not been cleaned and no one changed the sheets on the bed.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Tredeka
"great staff n services"
Love Baymont n Jackson Mississippi.
5 night business trip Dec 30, 2014
"Weekend Trip"
It was a nice hotel, could have been cleaned up better there was some food left on the floor from another guest before us.
"Overall OK"
Overall good, will stay again. Major drain problem in tub. Cleaning Service left Hair Clog in tub! Business reasons, located next to IHOP is a PLUS!
2 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Cynthia
"Fair"
Everything was fine except the WiFi, it wouldnt work for me at all.
1 night romance trip Mar 14, 2015
Terance
"Can't get no satisfaction"
Room 207 with headboard toward hall where the elevator could be readily heard made for a less than suitable nights rest. Not enough towels in room for my family of 4. Basic cosmetic flaws that could be easily corrected ie the bar that the shower curtain hangs on needs to be tighten, etc
Clyde
"USE PREPAID CARD!!!"
Key card deactivated a lot. Kept going to get new room cards. I asked why and the young man answered with an attitude because I had it next to my phone. Repeatedly asked for more towels but never received them. And MOST OF ALL they charged my card too much money, admitted it was their mistake but told me it would take up to ten business days for funds to be returned on my card. I don't play about my money! It was $140 too much! But I don't care if it was $.50! It's my money! I didn't give them a payment late to stay in their hotel so don't take over a week to return it when it was the hotels mistake. This is the second time this has happened. Will never pay with my bank card again. If you choose this hotel I recommend that you get a prepaid card! Other than that everything was good.
1 night romance trip Mar 13, 2015
"Nice, affordable hotel."
Clean and quiet hotel. Friendly staff. Good breakfast. Secure facility. Vending machine didnt take bills.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Shanay
"Disappointed....."
This hotel was modest compared to others hotels that carry the Wyndham chain of hotels. The outside its as inviting as the lobby. The room is even worst. Looks like the hotel has been neglected far as cleanliness. The breakfast was pretty good. Won't stay at this hotel again!
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015
"Vacation"
Excellent stay.
3 night trip Mar 11, 2015
Tyouata
"Bad neighborhood, bad hotel"
When we arrived there were several police cars in front of the hotel. We were told the police were "taking care of a situation with a guest." It made it impossible to pull under the portico and check in. Therefore, I had to wake my sleeping child and make him walk from the other side of the building into the reception area. I already regretted making this booking as the location was far north of I-20, where I wanted to be, but I immediately noticed lots of disrepair along the walls and floors. More disrepair was noted in the area of the elevators and in the room, with peeling wallpaper and holes in the walls where old fixtures used to be, while the "new" ones were rusting. The floors had clearly not been properly cleaned in some time as there was some kind of film on the carpeting, and I was afraid to sleep in the bed. All in all, I was glad to leave the next morning, and didn't feel the breakfast would be worth the time. The management of this hotel really need to work to raise it to at least a two star level!
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
Ronnie
"HORRIBLE"
When I got there, there wasn't ANY clean towels in the room! The Heat DIDN'T work. THANK GOD it wasn't cold. THE WIFI didn't work and no other solution was offered. When I asked for the towels as soon as I got there, I didn't receive them until 8pm!!! I WILL NEVER STAY AT THAT FACILTY AGAIN!!!!!
1 night family trip Mar 11, 2015